Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Militants Kidnap Naval Officer In Lagos And Two Others, Demand N7m Ransom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Kidnap Naval Officer In Lagos And Two Others, Demand N7m Ransom (16638 Views)

Naval Officer Killed By Gunmen During Robbery Attack Along Abuja-kaduna Road. / Naval Officer Slaps NURTW Official In Lagos. Photos / Suspected Militants Kidnap Patrick Ani In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

Re: Militants Kidnap Naval Officer In Lagos And Two Others, Demand N7m Ransom by elisra(m): 11:11am On Jun 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I can't remember pouring venom on Igbos, my only disagreement with some of you bothered on the issue of IPOB and their position.
unfortunately ipob and its movement,ideas,position and believes are way bigger than you and ur opinion is like a needle in tipper load of sand.
Re: Militants Kidnap Naval Officer In Lagos And Two Others, Demand N7m Ransom by Trustyd1(m): 12:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
banki:

Make you no vex oh...
But how did buhari cause this Niger delta avemgers problem
by calling them the 5%, his earlier lopsided appointments and all his hate speech against the SS/SE
Re: Militants Kidnap Naval Officer In Lagos And Two Others, Demand N7m Ransom by dontbanandquote: 12:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
Dat is a blatant lie. Fulani is killing them and forming militant. Or maybe Fulani herdsmen have assumed militant status.

Militant are focused on oil pipeline in NigerDelta. I hate wen HausaFulani try to play smart
Re: Militants Kidnap Naval Officer In Lagos And Two Others, Demand N7m Ransom by Neoguru4: 12:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
YorubaHighness:

Explain why the SW would need avenging...

Boko haram wants an Islamic Nigeria

Biafrans want Biafra and SS oil

ND Rep want resoucr control

Southwest....?

Try to make sense with your answers.
M,@.d yør..!ômb@ cow, STFU, wetin concern okada and seatbelt? Wetin concern Biafra with Ss oil?
Re: Militants Kidnap Naval Officer In Lagos And Two Others, Demand N7m Ransom by Lastborn12(m): 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
Make you too no vex
How did Jonathan caused Boko Haram in NE that you idiots people keep on blaming him about it, Thunder that will fire you because of your hypocrisy is doing press up in Zambisa forest
banki:

Make you no vex oh...
Re: Militants Kidnap Naval Officer In Lagos And Two Others, Demand N7m Ransom by Lastborn12(m): 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
Make you too no vex
How did Jonathan cause BokoHaram in NE that make you people keep on blaming him when he was in power The thunder that will fire you people is doing press up in Zambisa forest .. hypocrisy people
banki:

Make you no vex oh...
Re: Militants Kidnap Naval Officer In Lagos And Two Others, Demand N7m Ransom by DOMINIC101(m): 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
Our president is sick,,Our country is sick too.which one are we going to solve first
Re: Militants Kidnap Naval Officer In Lagos And Two Others, Demand N7m Ransom by Richie77: 12:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
Moving around with heavy cash is not sensible at the moment. cashless economy .
Re: Militants Kidnap Naval Officer In Lagos And Two Others, Demand N7m Ransom by BENZINA(m): 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Though I don't agree with the publication, I also don't agree with the NDA to be sincere
Neither me!
Re: Militants Kidnap Naval Officer In Lagos And Two Others, Demand N7m Ransom by erico2k2(m): 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
YoursGEJ:

All these people saying that ND militants are not the people responsible for the kidnap, e be like say una be militants. Otherwise how would you know that information?

DSS make una come see NDA members on NL
to be honest I think if they where then they would be asking for 70M instead
Re: Militants Kidnap Naval Officer In Lagos And Two Others, Demand N7m Ransom by keally: 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
holmez:
All we can do is pray for the country cos its seriously sick
. Wasted prayer
Re: Militants Kidnap Naval Officer In Lagos And Two Others, Demand N7m Ransom by dbblessboy(m): 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
k
Re: Militants Kidnap Naval Officer In Lagos And Two Others, Demand N7m Ransom by hamzeiy: 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
sinistermind:
This is Hilarious... what qualifies them to be ND militants? Because the said it right? What will they be doing as far as ogun/lagos water creek? Gullible Nigerian are ready to believe any story as long as it feeds their imagination.
and yet you believe every herdman killing pple is a fulani herdsman..hypocrisy at it peak #smh
Re: Militants Kidnap Naval Officer In Lagos And Two Others, Demand N7m Ransom by adeiginla247: 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
Please, when has it turn to anyone's responsibility to defend any criminal group ? be it Avenger or whatever.
Re: Militants Kidnap Naval Officer In Lagos And Two Others, Demand N7m Ransom by sinistermind(m): 7:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
hamzeiy:

and yet you believe every herdman killing pple is a fulani herdsman..hypocrisy at it peak #smh

And did I mention that I believe the whole herdsman story... u just proved my previous post.
Re: Militants Kidnap Naval Officer In Lagos And Two Others, Demand N7m Ransom by poseidon12: 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ganiyat72:
We yorubas self! So any criminal who abduct any person is termed AVENGERS? When did avengers start kidnapping?

They said they are Niger Delta militants, not the Avengers who are just one of the Niger Delta militant groups.

Sowore: APC Attacks Atiku, PDP For Condemning Buhari, DSS / ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi / APC South East Leaders Meet Buhari, Endorse Him For Second Term