Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

A woman's dilemma. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A woman's dilemma. (1556 Views)

My Dilemma With A Married Woman I Encountered In My Office / Scarcity Of Husbands: A Single Woman's Dilemma!!! / A Must Read.. 'a Story Called Dilemma'..a Nightmare On My 2go Girlfriends Visit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A woman's dilemma. by shantela(f): 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
Is it right or wrong for a single girl to be madly in love with a married man without cheating on him?
My neighbour is having the issue which is, she is dating a married man and she's crazily in love with the married man who has 3kids.Now my friend can't do without the man and the man on the other hand is crazily in love with her. My neighbour is in her early 30's and she does not have a single boyfriemd. She's waiting for the man to marry her..She said she's confused..what's your take on it? The man's wife is aware of their affair.

Cc. Oliviaarims, Tosyne2much, toocutehector, ronald4life, oxone, toks2008, mizmycoli, wristbangle, naijaboiy, lalasticlala.
Re: A woman's dilemma. by layla129(f): 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
Everything is not right with this question.

1. How did you find yourself in love with a MARRIED man?

2. What do you mean by cheat on a married man? Are you saying you don't have plans for your life other than being his side chic forever and ever?

1 Like

Re: A woman's dilemma. by Flexherbal(m): 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
A married man is somebody's husband. Please look elsewhere!

3 Likes

Re: A woman's dilemma. by sumborri: 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
God was in such a hurry to make eve for an adam, he concentrated on the breasts, bum and other parts he was so hard at work he didn't realise dat day go soon break. On realization he noticed the head of a woman has not be tweaked and the hurriedly dumped brain mush in her head, and presented a mumu to adam. Since adam is a man who reasons predominantly from his penis. He was so happy at the boobs and bum he saw.

Of course the serpent realised this error and thus met eve instead of adam. No wonder the first thought process eve ever gave to adam was a follish one, which sent us out of eden.

My dear, please be faithful to the married man. It is love inugo? Anu mpama

3 Likes

Re: A woman's dilemma. by shantela(f): 1:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
sumborri:
God was in such a hurry to make eve for an adam, he concentrated on the breasts, bum and other parts he was so hard at work he didn't realise dat day go soon break. On realization he noticed the head of a woman has not be tweaked and the hurriedly dumped brain mush in her head, and presented a mumu to adam. Since adam is a man who reasons predominantly from his penis. He was so happy at the boobs and bum he saw.

Of course the serpent realised this error and thus met eve instead of adam. No wonder the first thought process eve ever gave to adam was a follish one, which sent us out of eden.

My dear, please be faithful to the married man. It is love inugo? Anu mpama

Please take it easy its actually not me.dont be too in a hurry to abuse me.
Re: A woman's dilemma. by sumborri: 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
shantela:

Please take it easy its actually not me.dont be too in a hurry to abuse me.
oh I thought it was you. Ndo. By the way I didn't abuse u, inugo. But send my response to whoever is involved. She must be faithful to the man. Its not fair to cheat in love. He is the man God has made for her, God has predestined her to be a home breaker and side chick not worthy to have a man for herself, even if na poor man
Re: A woman's dilemma. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
Well.. She is delusional: just because she is not yet married and its geting late for her: now she wants to put asunder in what God has destined.

Am not sure the man in question loves her. Maybe he is just flirting with her cause she keeps going to him.

She should stop that: its never good. Let her leave the married man in peace with his family.
Re: A woman's dilemma. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
Nairalanders and "my neighbor", "my friend".
Re: A woman's dilemma. by Olalan(m): 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
Tell your friend to let go of the married man and make herself available to eligible singles of her age. The problem with people like her is they are beclouded by something which 99% is money that the married man has to offer. The story of not having a boyfriend at her age holds no water how did she meet the married guy? She decided not to cause she wants them as rich as her married lover.
Re: A woman's dilemma. by shantela(f): 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
stupidity:
Nairalanders and "my neighbor", "my friend".

@stupidity I guess your neighbour is your friend!or you dont gist with your neighbours?rather how do I classify my neighbour?
Re: A woman's dilemma. by BrideOfDracula(f): 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
She's wasting her time being faithful to someone that's already taken. One day she'll look back at this & wonder where all the time/years went because she'll be left with nothing. He's built a life for himself, with a family of his own. What does she have? Because he'll be gone the minute another shiny new toy catches his fancy & she'll have to start from scratch. She better wake up.
Re: A woman's dilemma. by shantela(f): 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
sumborri:
oh I thought it was you. Ndo. By the way I didn't abuse u, inugo. But send my response to whoever is involved. She must be faithful to the man. Its not fair to cheat in love. He is the man God has made for her, God has predestined her to be a home breaker and side chick not worthy to have a man for herself, even if na poor man

Anu mpama is an insult.all the same thanks I will send your message across.we are all in a learning stage.no one is perfect
Re: A woman's dilemma. by sumborri: 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
shantela:

Anu mpama is an insult.all the same thanks I will send your message across.we are all in a learning stage.no one is perfect
hahahahahaha nne mmara mma. I knew u must be igbo. Ndo I thought u wouldn't understand my jab, plus that word mpama make me laugh. Happy sunday dear. Biko change ur friends, like begets like, so I assume the babe is a cutie too. We know times are hard and everyone has a story, let's not have shameful endings. Let her value herself and kpado anya, chukwu ga eme ebere.
Re: A woman's dilemma. by MRBrownJ: 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
as someone said earlier, EVERYTHING is wrong in this pictures, both are deluded and there can be NOTHING positive coming out of this madness. some desperate women (and h0rny men) will never understand until someone start to go insane and kill somebody, as we have seen that its the new trend these days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A woman's dilemma. by Toks2008(m): 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
shantela:
Is it right or wrong for a single girl to be madly in love with a married man without cheating on him?
My neighbour is having the issue which is, she is dating a married man and she's crazily in love with the married man who has 3kids.Now my friend can't do without the man and the man on the other hand is crazily in love with her. My neighbour is in her early 30's and she does not have a single boyfriemd. She's waiting for the man to marry her..She said she's confused..what's your take on it? The man's wife is aware of their affair.

Cc. Oliviaarims, Tosyne2much, toocutehector, ronald4life, oxone, toks2008, mizmycoli, wristbangle, naijaboiy, lalasticlala.

It is a very complex matter I must admit.

The road to a woman's heart is undefined and a lady will naturally love a man who treats her well regardless of the mans marital status.

However, this may be a case of initial gragra which will likely fade off but if the lady is deeply into the man and vis-a-vis , I will just ask her to follow her heart and damn the consequences.

I can not continue to tell a lady above 30 to keep waiting for single guys who probably are not ready to settle down neither will I advice her to marry a married man but she should just follow her heart but the question is: has the man proposed? is the man even ready to marry her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A woman's dilemma. by jashar(f): 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
undecided
everyone involved in the equation is not ok.

Jashar says so. undecided
Re: A woman's dilemma. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
Hmm. Some people will argue with Toks on his post up there.

Lalasticlala, anyway you could help out?
Re: A woman's dilemma. by Toks2008(m): 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
Omittesb:
Well.. She is delusional: just because she is not yet married and its geting late for her: now she wants to put asunder in what God has destined.

Am not sure the man in question loves her. Maybe he is just flirting with her cause she keeps going to him.

She should stop that: its never good. Let her leave the married man in peace with his family.

This thing called marriage is more twisted than many people think.

Polygamy is the answer to the prayers of some ladies and until a lady finds herself in that position, she will never stop condemning ladies who find themselves involved with married men.

Some marriages are decor while many couples live together but totally divorced from each other.

The ooni of Ife is my age mate and I know how it feels at such age to be without a woman to call your own. So while many castigated him for marrying a supposed runs girl I just laugh at the ignorance of these people.

There comes a stage in life when a man or woman just closes his or her eyes to just settle for that person that makes him or her happy.

If you have a lady friend well above 30 or a single unmarried lady of marriageable age or maybe a widow of late 30s or a lady divorcer with children coming to you for advice concerning a marriage proposal from a married man please will you ask her to reject it?

Apparently if you do then you should have a single broda for her to marry.

Love is a crazy and complex matter

2 Likes

Re: A woman's dilemma. by Toks2008(m): 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Olivi it is unfortunate that many posters on nairaland on relationship issues are totally naive especially when it comes to marital issues so I'm unperturbed if anyone roars in ignorance.
Re: A woman's dilemma. by xross(m): 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
A single lady would one day take him away from you too.

Every married man that's madly inlove with a single lady is a REAL CHEAT. He won't change, if she is 30 nd single she should make her self available to single guys. I know many above 30 single guys too so loving a man with 3kids is not cool.

What about his wife the 3 kids think of 10years from now. The kids from your union would wonder why you had to do what you did and the kids from the former union would hate you too.

Then don't forget children from homes as such as the one she intends to create would just grow up to be home breakers and cheats too.

Blood is thicker than water.
Wait for your single man
Re: A woman's dilemma. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
Oliviaarims:

some things in life are not real until personal.
Re: A woman's dilemma. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
amateur:
some things in life are not real until personal.

I believe I should be able to relate that...How do you do?
Re: A woman's dilemma. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
Toks2008:

Olivi it is unfortunate that many posters on nairaland on relationship issues are totally naive especially when it comes to marital issues so I'm unperturbed if anyone roars in ignorance.

A lot more are unnecessarily sanctimonious.
Re: A woman's dilemma. by rose54321: 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
NO NO NO.
A married man is always a NO NO, except he's legally divorced.

That said, what is it about married men that's so attractive, I am also guilty of this, had a crush once, though handled it diplomatically and maturely.

But why are they appealing
Re: A woman's dilemma. by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 23, 2016
rose54321:
NO NO NO.

That said, what is it about married men that's so attractive, I am also guilty of this, had a crush once, though handled it diplomatically and maturely.

Why? Because you were greedy/covetous that's why. Olojukokoro.
Re: A woman's dilemma. by bitchcrafts: 10:02am On Jun 23, 2016
Me sef, I have two legal wives and we're doing fine. The bone of contention here, I no understand.
Re: A woman's dilemma. by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:10am On Jun 23, 2016
A 30 years being this delusional nawa I had this feeling it is op
Re: A woman's dilemma. by bitchcrafts: 10:17am On Jun 23, 2016
rose54321:
NO NO NO.

It the wits I guess, Only comes handy with age and experience. Single guys don't have enough doses AF that

1 Like

Re: A woman's dilemma. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:

I believe I should be able to relate that...How do you do?
I'm good, thanks, you?
Re: A woman's dilemma. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
amateur:
I'm good, thanks, you?

I'm fine thank you.
Re: A woman's dilemma. by IYIMAN: 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hi
Re: A woman's dilemma. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:

I'm fine thank you. Need medical counsel.
pm me,

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Girl Was Expecting To Pay With Sex For Help Rendered To Her By A Good Guy / Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) / Must Read - Give Him The Best Sex Of His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.