Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

A Nairalander's Letter To Unborn Kids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander's Letter To Unborn Kids (555 Views)

Pregnant Transgender Man Reveals How He Plans To Raise His Unborn Child. Photos / A Nairalander Letter To Slay Queens / Check out the Creative Mindset of Man and His Unborn Daughter (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's Letter To Unborn Kids by Tallysmallz(f): 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2016
To my unborn daughters and sons, Relax,
daddy
is still trying to figure out the best
mum for u!! Problem is he's busy looking for tall, pretty and booticious

.....You'll all suck a tattooed
breast. I promise.

sad
Re: A Nairalander's Letter To Unborn Kids by Tallysmallz(f): 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
mtcheeeew sad
Re: A Nairalander's Letter To Unborn Kids by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
undecided

Re: A Nairalander's Letter To Unborn Kids by Hadez(f): 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
What is d relevance of this thread
Re: A Nairalander's Letter To Unborn Kids by Topestbilly(m): 5:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
Boredom and hand aching undecided
Re: A Nairalander's Letter To Unborn Kids by sinaj(f): 5:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
Wetin diz one type

Re: A Nairalander's Letter To Unborn Kids by Topestbilly(m): 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
Tallysmallz:
mtcheeeew sad

U create thread still hiss for ur thread...

Edited

Jus check u up, u no bad sha grin
Re: A Nairalander's Letter To Unborn Kids by DRISKLEF(m): 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
Tally undecided

(1) (Reply)

Please Why The Hate On Gays / .... / How Can I Treat A Lady To Make Her Fall In Love With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.