Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,340 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Check out the Creative Mindset of Man and His Unborn Daughter (Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check out the Creative Mindset of Man and His Unborn Daughter (Pics) (1677 Views)

Pregnant Transgender Man Reveals How He Plans To Raise His Unborn Child. Photos / Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS / 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check out the Creative Mindset of Man and His Unborn Daughter (Pics) by copiescopy(m): 9:00am On Aug 18, 2016
The Creative mindset of a man and his unborn daughter ... Yea this kind of love still exists !!

1 Share

Re: Check out the Creative Mindset of Man and His Unborn Daughter (Pics) by copiescopy(m): 9:05am On Aug 18, 2016
copiescopy:
The Creative mindset of a man and his unborn daughter ... Yea this kind of love still exists !!

1 Share

Re: Check out the Creative Mindset of Man and His Unborn Daughter (Pics) by halfricanadian(f): 9:07am On Aug 18, 2016
cute
Re: Check out the Creative Mindset of Man and His Unborn Daughter (Pics) by ChappyChase: 9:12am On Aug 18, 2016
Oga no give your wife skin cancer oo!!!!!
Re: Check out the Creative Mindset of Man and His Unborn Daughter (Pics) by hymanflex(m): 9:14am On Aug 18, 2016
OMG!! I Love this... waoooo .so adorable

I imagine how cute the baby is gonna look,judging with the look of the awesome couple.
Re: Check out the Creative Mindset of Man and His Unborn Daughter (Pics) by jashar(f): 9:15am On Aug 18, 2016
This is really cute. But is it healthy?
Re: Check out the Creative Mindset of Man and His Unborn Daughter (Pics) by DesChyko: 9:15am On Aug 18, 2016
The man sabi draw sha..
But the baby wear pampers inside belle
That one no easy to understand o
Re: Check out the Creative Mindset of Man and His Unborn Daughter (Pics) by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 18, 2016
Then the foetus absorbs all that cancerous paint resulting in a stilborn??

No thanks.
Re: Check out the Creative Mindset of Man and His Unborn Daughter (Pics) by rawpadgin(m): 9:19am On Aug 18, 2016
So his wife's protruded belle has become a drawing board.. ...

Well, Wetin kwansan me sep
Re: Check out the Creative Mindset of Man and His Unborn Daughter (Pics) by hymanflex(m): 9:25am On Aug 18, 2016
Vanquay16:
Then the foetus absorbs all that cancerous paint resulting in a stilborn??

No thanks.

so, na you know book pass abi?

they are not the ignoramus you think they are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check out the Creative Mindset of Man and His Unborn Daughter (Pics) by IamLEGEND1: 9:36am On Aug 18, 2016
Those aren't tattoos..... so it's as safe as it gets. Make e pray say the child go cute reach him drawing.
coz if the baby come worwor...... then kasala don burst be that coz the guy don raise him expectations too much.

but I guess Monkey no fine....
Re: Check out the Creative Mindset of Man and His Unborn Daughter (Pics) by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 18, 2016
hymanflex:

so, na you know book pass abi?

they are not the ignoramus you think they are.

I never said I "know book pass"...It's all fun and games...
Re: Check out the Creative Mindset of Man and His Unborn Daughter (Pics) by DRISKLEF(m): 9:47am On Aug 18, 2016
Very unhealthy for the lady.
Re: Check out the Creative Mindset of Man and His Unborn Daughter (Pics) by hymanflex(m): 9:57am On Aug 18, 2016
Vanquay16:

I never said I "know book pass"...It's all fun and games...

oyaaaa no vex. grin grin
Re: Check out the Creative Mindset of Man and His Unborn Daughter (Pics) by Blackfire(m): 10:30am On Aug 18, 2016
I ve a feeling i will love my daughter more than my son..
Even in my will they will ve a bigger share.
Re: Check out the Creative Mindset of Man and His Unborn Daughter (Pics) by faith551(m): 11:55am On Aug 18, 2016
GOD pls help me fall in LOVE
Re: Check out the Creative Mindset of Man and His Unborn Daughter (Pics) by SurefireAsoOke: 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
Lol
Re: Check out the Creative Mindset of Man and His Unborn Daughter (Pics) by Smhart1(f): 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
Blackfire:
I ve a feeling i will love my daughter more than my son..

Even in my will they will ve a bigger share.

shocked

1 Like

Re: Check out the Creative Mindset of Man and His Unborn Daughter (Pics) by mhisbliss(f): 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
unconditional love smiley
Re: Check out the Creative Mindset of Man and His Unborn Daughter (Pics) by vivianbelema(f): 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
Sweet baby
Re: Check out the Creative Mindset of Man and His Unborn Daughter (Pics) by dntaskme(m): 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
DesChyko:
The man sabi draw sha..

But the baby wear pampers inside belle

That one no easy to understand o

Naija ain't u gonna appreciate dis first look hw cute dis couple are u dey say na drawing... U funny sha
Re: Check out the Creative Mindset of Man and His Unborn Daughter (Pics) by Certifiedbillio(m): 3:42am On Aug 19, 2016
I love this, wish our ladies can be this fun
Re: Check out the Creative Mindset of Man and His Unborn Daughter (Pics) by copiescopy(m): 8:31am On Aug 19, 2016
[quote author=copiescopy post=48582231][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Even Your Boo Has A Boo: Are You In A Relationship Or A Situationship? / 13 Of The Most Weird Coffins You'll Ever See / 16 Year Old Girl Sleeps With Pastor's Son, Church Elder And Guitarist During Del

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.