Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Pregnant Transgender Man Reveals How He Plans To Raise His Unborn Child. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant Transgender Man Reveals How He Plans To Raise His Unborn Child. Photos (1961 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Transgender Man Reveals How He Plans To Raise His Unborn Child. Photos by Johnnyessence(m): 2:25am On Aug 26, 2017
A transgender man who is eight months pregnant has revealed how he will raise his unborn child gender binary with the help of two women. Business assistant Alex Alvarez, 25, is expecting his first child conceived via an unknown sperm donor , in just one month.
pregnant transgender man

He will bring up the baby, who will remain gender neutral, with his girlfriend Carla Gonzalez, 33, and their mutual friend Cole James, 36, a gender queen.
Instead of imposing a gender on their baby the couple, from Los Angeles, want the child to decide what to be.
Alex, who does not want to disclose his female name, explained: “We want him or her to choose his or her own gender. “I’ve got a nephew who is proud he is a man. He has chosen that, and that is great.“We will raise our child gender fluid, until they can choose what gender they wish to be. “The baby will have a trans father and two mothers,”

The trio – who Alex said are not in a three-way relationship – will live together.
Cole is currently making it baby-friendly, so they can raise the baby together.
Now, preparing for a home birth, Alex is hoping he’ll be able to breast-feed and has said he was nervous about the baby arriving.
source: http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/08/pregnant-transgender-man-reveals-how-he.html

1 Share

Re: Pregnant Transgender Man Reveals How He Plans To Raise His Unborn Child. Photos by Palmslight(m): 2:34am On Aug 26, 2017
Chei

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Transgender Man Reveals How He Plans To Raise His Unborn Child. Photos by Kseafresh: 2:43am On Aug 26, 2017
How low Humans have sunk!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Transgender Man Reveals How He Plans To Raise His Unborn Child. Photos by Tolexander: 3:24am On Aug 26, 2017
This looks more like a pot belly caused by guilder,
Re: Pregnant Transgender Man Reveals How He Plans To Raise His Unborn Child. Photos by Ilajeboy(m): 3:29am On Aug 26, 2017
angry sad cry lipsrsealed but what is this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Transgender Man Reveals How He Plans To Raise His Unborn Child. Photos by Johnnyessence(m): 3:37am On Aug 26, 2017
Lalasticla,Mynd44,oluwa seun Osewa fp.
Re: Pregnant Transgender Man Reveals How He Plans To Raise His Unborn Child. Photos by TheManofTomorrow(m): 4:54am On Aug 26, 2017
Assuming this guy dey naija, he would have been branded cursed by his village people.
Re: Pregnant Transgender Man Reveals How He Plans To Raise His Unborn Child. Photos by Zimri(m): 5:45am On Aug 26, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
Assuming this guy dey naija, he would have been branded cursed by his village people.

He is cursed already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Transgender Man Reveals How He Plans To Raise His Unborn Child. Photos by Johnnyessence(m): 6:50am On Aug 26, 2017
Well I have never see black transgender before becoming pregnant.
Re: Pregnant Transgender Man Reveals How He Plans To Raise His Unborn Child. Photos by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 26, 2017
Johnnyessence:
Lalasticla fp.
Are you mad?
Re: Pregnant Transgender Man Reveals How He Plans To Raise His Unborn Child. Photos by Johnnyessence(m): 10:18am On Aug 26, 2017
Wiziman:
Are you mad?
you are the one that's highly mad here. Well am not joining issues from you here. It is when the spirit of madness have been overshadowing your life in the spiritual realm that you will know you are in for it. Tomorrow is sunday ok. Try and go to SCOAN and ask for deliverance from the wise men in the church.
Re: Pregnant Transgender Man Reveals How He Plans To Raise His Unborn Child. Photos by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 26, 2017
Johnnyessence:
you are the one that's highly mad here. Well am not joining issues from you here. It is when the spirit of madness have been overshadowing your life in the spiritual realm that you will know you are in for it. Tomorrow is sunday ok. Try and go to SCOAN and ask for deliverance from the wise men in the church.
TRASH
Re: Pregnant Transgender Man Reveals How He Plans To Raise His Unborn Child. Photos by Johnnyessence(m): 10:33am On Aug 26, 2017
Wiziman:
TRASH
if SCOAN is very far to your base, you can go to MFM church and ask of deliverance minister to conduct deliverance for you. You really need it.
Re: Pregnant Transgender Man Reveals How He Plans To Raise His Unborn Child. Photos by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 26, 2017
Johnnyessence:
if SCOAN is very far to your base, you can go to MFM church and ask of deliverance minister to conduct deliverance for you. You really need it.
STILL TRASH
Re: Pregnant Transgender Man Reveals How He Plans To Raise His Unborn Child. Photos by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 26, 2017
How did heshe get pregnant?
Re: Pregnant Transgender Man Reveals How He Plans To Raise His Unborn Child. Photos by Johnnyessence(m): 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2017
Wiziman:
STILL TRASH
hmmmmmm you have a hardened heart. Sorry ok. You will be delivered.
Re: Pregnant Transgender Man Reveals How He Plans To Raise His Unborn Child. Photos by ANOWEDGREAT: 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
Johnnyessence:
A transgender man who is eight months pregnant has revealed how he will raise his unborn child gender binary with the help of two women. Business assistant Alex Alvarez, 25, is expecting his first child conceived via an unknown sperm donor , in just one month.
pregnant transgender man

He will bring up the baby, who will remain gender neutral, with his girlfriend Carla Gonzalez, 33, and their mutual friend Cole James, 36, a gender queen.
Instead of imposing a gender on their baby the couple, from Los Angeles, want the child to decide what to be.
Alex, who does not want to disclose his female name, explained: “We want him or her to choose his or her own gender. “I’ve got a nephew who is proud he is a man. He has chosen that, and that is great.“We will raise our child gender fluid, until they can choose what gender they wish to be. “The baby will have a trans father and two mothers,”

The trio – who Alex said are not in a three-way relationship – will live together.
Cole is currently making it baby-friendly, so they can raise the baby together.
Now, preparing for a home birth, Alex is hoping he’ll be able to breast-feed and has said he was nervous about the baby arriving.
source: http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/08/pregnant-transgender-man-reveals-how-he.html

I don't know how true is this story for a man to give birth I once watched a video of a transgender man giving birth thru his manhood I don't know how that is medically possible.
Re: Pregnant Transgender Man Reveals How He Plans To Raise His Unborn Child. Photos by lilmax(m): 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
instead of imposing a gender? grin

lmao

mental wahala

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep Your Pussy Clean And Ready For Your Man / Guy Steals Lady’s Iphone 6, Had Guts To Flaunt The Phone On Facebook (pics) / This South African Man's Joystick Make Women Ran For Their Lives.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.