Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

m - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / m (1014 Views)

My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? / Letter Of A Worried Wife To Her Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

m by uniquelycool: 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
Re: m by vizkiz: 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
Aunty do you need a prophet to tell you he is not into you anymore

That same guy is disturbing other girls with excess calls and messages. #believe or not

1 Like

Re: m by Behira(f): 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
My own view is dat he might just not be into u anymore, i might be wrong tho so just watch him a little more but dnt call or chat him up, if he doesnt change move on.........cos it looks like somtin or someone is making him drift frm u
Re: m by modestofynest(m): 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
Madame have u seen a politicians campaigning after winning election?? Madame him done chop ur kpomo so no need to dey call u every day

Re: m by halfricanadian(f): 7:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
Wo babe run away d dude prolly a mugu to anoda sister sumwhr nd u here all mushy nd crying a lagoon?
Re: m by Olalan(m): 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
I would advice you give him some benefit of doubt, he just might be going through some issues which has made him a little bit withdrawn from social engagements. Also do well to call his attention to your observations about his attitude of late. If after this is done and on improvement from his side I will say you find love somewhere else.

3 Likes

Re: m by uniquelycool: 8:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
Olalan:
I would advice you give him some benefit of doubt, he just might be going through some issues which has made him a little bit withdrawn from social engagements. Also do well to call his attention to your observations about his attitude of late. If after this is done and on improvement from his side I will say you find love somewhere else.
Re: m by 4reala(m): 8:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
Girl, u are d one in love o, not him
Re: m by samsam2019: 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
vizkiz:
Aunty do you need a prophet to tell you he is not into you anymore

That same guy is disturbing other girls with excess calls and messages. #believe or not

very bad advise
Re: m by vizkiz: 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2016
samsam2019:
very bad advise

seems you are one of those Niggas who treats their babes like shiit and give furcked up excuses right? Shift.
Re: m by samsam2019: 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
vizkiz:

seems you are one of those Niggas who treats their babes like shiit and give furcked up excuses right? Shift.
guy, I'm married .
Re: m by ifitumiojo(f): 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
Some peoples reply here b implying she slept with d guy already,not necessarily oh!babe hv experienced such,my remedy is simple,simply delete contact,chats nd everytin dt cn lead u to him,nd rest!
Re: m by vizkiz: 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
samsam2019:
guy, I'm married .

Then remove the "babes" that I typed and put wives. Doesn't change the fact that you might be a jerk either married or not undecided
Re: m by jashar(f): 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
Guys need SPACE. In case no one has ever told you. It happens in relationships. The trick is this, when he withdraws, fight the urge to reach out to him and let him sought out whatever ish he's going through. He might be feeling overwhelmed and out of balance, so, he needs time to re-coop(except he's a chop and clean mouth guy. Have you slept together yet? If yes, you have your answer).

If he comes back, don't ask him about the hiatus just flow normally. It will be hard but then, you'll know where you stand with him.

I've been there. smiley
Re: m by Olalan(m): 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
Like I said earlier give him the benefit of doubt, do the calling for a little while and if he does not change then you move on. I do not subscribe to people forcing themself on another person

(1) (Reply)

MODS, Let Us Choose What We See On FP / For Guys: What Would U Do If You Found Out That Your Virgin Fiancee Masturbates? / Share Your Bright Ideas, Let me Invest In It!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.