Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,313 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. (52732 Views)

Reaction To My Pointing Out The Murderous Nature Of American Christian Soldiers. / Agnostic Tendencies / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by winner01(m): 9:16am On Aug 07, 2016
angry
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by winner01(m): 9:27am On Aug 21, 2016
undecided
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
A quick reminder .
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2016
I hope Ranchhaddas , Hahn are seeing this undecided
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by hahn(m): 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
I hope Ranchhaddas , Hahn are seeing this undecided

Seeing what?
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
hahn:

Seeing what?

Just to remind you of the disposition you have to kill , terrorise and be malevolent towards the religious simply because you are an atheist .
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by hahn(m): 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Just to remind you of the disposition you have to kill , terrorise and be malevolent towards the religious simply because you are an atheist .

Will it be safe to say that just because Christians have killed people in the past that you are also a killer?
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
hahn:

Will it be safe to say that just because Christians have killed people in the past that you are also a killer?

If you go through this thread , you'll understand why I said that .
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by hahn(m): 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

If you go through this thread , you'll understand why I said that .

It's a really simple yes or no question son smiley

1 Like

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
hahn:

It's a really simple yes or no question son smiley

For a Christian no , for an atheist yes .
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by hahn(m): 7:27am On Sep 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

For a Christian no , for an atheist yes .

smiley cheesy grin
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by winner01(m): 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2016
winner01:
undecided

No mind am
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by winner01(m): 7:34am On Oct 02, 2016
its been a bloodbath angry
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by winner01(m): 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2016
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by raphieMontella: 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
lol...impressive
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
winner01:

Atheists and their murderous tendencies
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by winner01(m): 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheists and their murderous tendencies
I no no who send dem
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by winner01(m): 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
Murderers
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
People like akintom , raphiemontella will see this thread and hide .

Cowards tongue tongue tongue
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by raphieMontella: 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

^^^ on seeing adolf hitler on the first page...as an atheist..
I can see how wonderful the thread is..
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by jonbellion(m): 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

you are assuming all atheists have murderous tendencies undecided
* sigh *
What is doing your head sef
Can we now say that christians have murderous tendencies because they participated in the crusades
You'll be quick to say that wasn't christlike
But later you'll not remember to say that when you're comparing wealthy christians that live questionable lifestyles. You'll classify them all as christians so you can prove they are wealthier and more in number than unbelievers
Are you seeing your hypocrisy
You just want to eat your cake and have it
Isn't that gross undecided

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by raphieMontella: 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
jonbellion:
* sigh *
Can we now say that christians have murderous tendencies because they participated in the crusades
But later you'll not remember to say that when you're comparing wealthy christians that live questionable lifestyles. You'll classify them all as christians so you can prove they are wealthier and more in number than unbelievers
christianity and hypocrisy bro!

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
jonbellion:
* sigh *

Please peruse the thread before you rush into conclusion

But atheists bro , are wicked and evil
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by jonbellion(m): 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Please peruse the thread before you rush into conclusion

But atheists bro , are wicked and evil
Stop generalizing
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
jonbellion:

Stop generalizing

I'm not generalizing , being wicked and malevolent to the religious are dispositions you atheists have
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I'm not generalizing , being wicked and malevolent to the religious are dispositions you atheists have
xorie i tot u r also an atheist
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
Frenzy007:
xorie i tot u r also an atheist

Nope , why did you think I was an atheist ?
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Nope , why did you think I was an atheist ?
ur profile says i am God xo dat got me wondering buh i get wat u mean now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
raphieMontella:

^^^ on seeing adolf hitler on the first page...as an atheist..
I can see how wonderful the thread is..

Hitler , the atheist !

Oh wait !!

You guys deny that Hitler was an atheist because since he is popular it could make atheists look bad but have no problems accepting Stalin and Mao who showed ineffable wickedness to mankind as atheists because they are not well known .
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by Richirich713: 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
grin great thread
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by raphieMontella: 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Hitler , the atheist !

Oh wait !!

You guys deny that Hitler was an atheist because since he is popular it could make atheists look bad but have no problems accepting Stalin and Mao who showed ineffable wickedness to mankind as atheists because they are not well known .
hitler was a christian!
Enjoy that!..

you have to provide where i accepted stalin/mao's actions as okay because they are not well known or something...

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Masquerade Uses Statue Of Jesus Christ For His Performance. See Reactions / When You Try To Take A Selfie In Church (Photo) / 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.