Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. (52659 Views)

Reaction To My Pointing Out The Murderous Nature Of American Christian Soldiers. / Agnostic Tendencies / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2016
raphieMontella:

hitler was a christian!
Enjoy that!..

Hitler was a Christian and later rejected Christianity

you have to provide where i accepted stalin/mao's actions as okay because they are not well known or something...
Stop misrepresenting my views !
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:40am On Nov 23, 2016
Atheists are wicked heartless people
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by jonbellion(m): 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Atheists are wicked heartless people
Right Right
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
jonbellion:
Right Right

I dey lie ?

And brother I'm not a deist . When I discuss or argue I see the subject matter from all relevant angles . I can refute an atheist's claim from the perspective of the Christian , deist , panentheist , pandeist , pantheist , etc because I understand these theological/philosophical propositions very well . Its my way of showing the atheist that his argument is tenuous or specious .

I'm a staunch Christian . cool
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by jonbellion(m): 11:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I dey lie ?

And brother I'm not a deist . When I discuss or argue I see the subject matter from all relevant angles . I can refute an atheist's claim from the perspective of the Christian , deist , panentheist , pandeist , pantheist , etc because I understand these theological/philosophical propositions very well . Its my way of showing the atheist that his argument is tenuous or specious .

I'm a staunch Christian . cool
sharrap
Well in other news Fidel Castro is dead. And your christian pal pidgin just exposed herself as having murderous tendencies and the arbitrariness of christian morality as well when she said she could sacrifice her child if the Abrahamic God demanded it
If I see you talk about athiest morality again ehn....
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
Lol I guess a character assault is the easier approach
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
jonbellion:
sharrap
Well in other news Fidel Castro is dead.

He was an atheist communist dictator . Dictatorship , oppression and abuse of human rights are common among atheists in power with just one or two exceptions

And your christian pal pidgin just exposed herself as having murderous tendencies and the arbitrariness of christian morality as well when she said she could sacrifice her child if the Abrahamic God demanded it

Such can't happen in this dispension , we are in the sixth dispension and the seventh dispension is imminent . You probably misunderstood her .

If I see you talk about athiest morality again ehn....

Atheists believe that there is no such thing as morality in reality and its just a human construct . Such mentality shows high tendencies of murder , rape , malevolence etc just like the atheists the OP exposed .
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by jonbellion(m): 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

He was an atheist communist dictator . Dictatorship , oppression and abuse of human rights is common among atheists in power with just one or two exceptions

Such can't happen in this dispension , we are in the sixth dispension and the seventh dispension is imminent . You probably misunderstood her .[/quote]

Atheists believe that there is no such thing as morality in reality and its just a human construct . Such mentality shows high tendencies of murder , rape , malevolence etc just like the atheists the OP exposed . [/quote]
*facepalm*
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 11:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
jonbellion:

Such can't happen in this dispension , we are in the sixth dispension and the seventh dispension is imminent . You probably misunderstood her .

Atheists believe that there is no such thing as morality in reality and its just a human construct . Such mentality shows high tendencies of murder , rape , malevolence etc just like the atheists the OP exposed .
*facepalm*

Your response is not coherent . Did my points stupefy you ?
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 11:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
LightandDarkness:
Lol I guess a character assault is the easier approach

How exactly does this absolve atheism of its crimes against humanity ? Every sane human revile the wickedness of atheists . Atheists are indeed dangerous people
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by jonbellion(m): 11:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Your response is not coherent . Did my points stupefy you ?
no
I Just let you get away this time tongue
I'm too tired to argue now
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

How exactly does this absolve atheism of its crimes against humanity ? Every sane human revile the wickedness of atheists . Atheists are indeed dangerous people

Personal attacks are your best defense. I could go back and count casualties in wars waged by religious generals, leaders etc (weren't all the major players in the biafra war religious?) But to prove what? That some Christians and some Muslims made some bad choices?. I'm an atheist, unless you know me personally you can't come here and claim to know my character based on my religious views. Like I wouldn't do the same of any Christian or muslim I meet in real life or here. That behaviour is something you, winner 0 whatever and naija whatever are fond of? You tell me if that's reasonable.
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 11:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
LightandDarkness:

Personal attacks are your best defense.

Where did I personally attack you

LightandDarkness:
I could go back and count casualties in wars waged by religious generals, leaders etc (weren't all the major players in the biafra war religious?) But to prove what? That some Christians and some Muslims made some bad choices?. I'm an atheist, unless you know me personally you can't come here and claim to know my character based on my religious views. Like I wouldn't do the same of any Christian or muslim I meet in real life or here.

Atheists subscribe to subjective morality . That means justifying any immoral act from a personal perspective . So the atheist's malevolence towards to the religious is justified because he believes that religion hinders development .

The actions of the Christians who are involved in violent crusades , religious wars are incongrous with the teachings of Christ . We Christians deprecate their actions . And Christ himself was believed to have supported pacifism - deprecation of violence - through his teachings .

LightandDarkness:
That behaviour is something you, winner 0 whatever and naija whatever are fond of? You tell me if that's reasonable.

Very reasonable .

Atheists need to face reality . They have the disposition for evil .
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 11:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
jonbellion:
no

COP OUT !!!

The craven atheist tongue
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by jonbellion(m): 11:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

COP OUT !!!

The craven atheist tongue
you wish chiebuka
You wish smiley
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Where did I personally attack you

Atheists subscribe to subjective morality . That means justifying any immoral act from a personal perspective . So the atheist's malevolence towards to the religious is justified because he believes that religion hinders development .

The actions of the Christians who are involved in violent crusades , religious wars are incongrous with the teachings of Christ . We Christians deprecate their actions . And Christ himself was believed to have supported pacifism - deprecation of violence - through his teachings .

Very reasonable .

Atheists need to face reality . They have the disposition for evil .

Right so every Christian that does something bad isn't a real Christian.

"Atheists need to face reality . They have the disposition for evil" lol okay.
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 11:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
jonbellion:
you wish chiebuka
You wish smiley

Religious skeptic who thinks he is questioning God's existence grin grin .

The next spate of attacks against the atheist delusion will be devastating wink
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
jonbellion:
no
Understandable you're tired, succumbing to your evils disposition as an atheist is hard work
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
LightandDarkness:

Right so every Christian that does something bad isn't a real Christian.

Yeah , an ostensible Christian .

"Atheists need to face reality . They have the disposition for evil" lol okay.

Well prove me wrong .
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by jonbellion(m): 11:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Religious skeptic who thinks he is questioning God's existence grin grin .

The next spate of attacks against the atheist delusion will be devastating wink
I'm agnostic
Lol attack?
You better go and start thinking of how to purchase eternal lubricant
You're going to need a lot of it
Afterall y'all are the "bride" of Christ grin
The honeymoon would be deadly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 12:03am On Nov 27, 2016
jonbellion:
I'm agnostic

Agnostics believe that the existence of God may not be able to be proven or disproven . So explain the polemics against the pious ones undecided

Lol attack?

Well its a battle grin grin
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 27, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Yeah , an ostensible Christian .

Well prove me wrong .

Nah. Your logic is very valid.

I guess i should hate every Muslim for 9/11

And every christian for that Norway mass shooting.

But of course these aren't "real" christians according to you, regardless of if they identified as Christian because you're the judge?

Well unlike you I believe people are people and good people will do good things and bad people will do bad thing. I'm committed to being fair to anyone regardless of religion race or whatever and it's unfortunate you cannot say the same, that behavior will damage the world more than atheism ever will. Pretty much done here
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by jonbellion(m): 12:07am On Nov 27, 2016
LightandDarkness:

But of course these aren't "real" christians according to you, regardless of if they identified as Christian because you're the judge?

Well unlike you I believe people are people and good people will do good things and bad people will do bad thing. I'm committed to being fair to anyone regardless of religion race or whatever and it's unfortunate you cannot say the same, that behavior will damage the world more than atheism ever will. Pretty much done here
what you said is leaking out of his brain as we speak
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 12:16am On Nov 27, 2016
LightandDarkness:

What's with the appeal to emotion undecided

You misconstrued what I said . I said that those aberrations by those ostensible ones are incongruous with the moral teachings of Christ .
I have expressed disapproval (deprecate) of their actions .

But the atheists have no moral compass , so they are have tendencies to do evil . These moral teachings for we Christians are like the restraints over depravities .
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 9:14am On Nov 27, 2016
Wickedness of atheists
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
Wickedness of atheists

True
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
jonbellion:
don't mind them
Pidgin exposed thier murderous tendencies I'm an earlier thread smiley

What murderous tendencies ?

God will not ask anyone to do such thing in this dispensation
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by jonbellion(m): 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

What murderous tendencies ?

God will not ask anyone to do such thing in this dispensation
does it matter
Point is if God asked you to you would!!
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
jonbellion:
does it matter
Point is if God asked you to you would!!

But how this shroud the exposure of atheists as murderers , debauchees , wore mongers etc undecided
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by jonbellion(m): 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

But how this shroud the exposure of atheistsreligious people as murderers , debauchees , wore mongers etc if the Lord God asked them to undecided
fixed smiley
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
jonbellion:
fixed smiley

Look at the title of the thread . FIX IT cheesy cheesy
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
jonbellion:
fixed smiley

You still haven't fixed the title of the thread like he asked you undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story / Pastor Sam Adeyemi & His Wife Return To Nigeria After Two Years / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.