Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Get Women Addicted To You Naturally - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Women Addicted To You Naturally (1022 Views)

3 Things That Make Women Addicted To You Like Crack NO 3 Is Very Important / One Simple Way To Get Women To Approach You And Chat With You / Do These People Ever Get women To Date Them? ....i Doubt Gaan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Women Addicted To You Naturally by leslimark(m): 3:42am On Jun 20, 2016
You could be dreamily gazing away at the girl of your romantic dreams, but you need to do much more than that if you want to attract her love.

Here are some vital tips that will surely get a girl to like you.

Look attractive without losing your individuality. What looks good on Tom Cruise might not look good on you. Dress according to your individuality and make sure that you conform to accepted levels of hygiene by appearing squeaky clean and fresh at all times. Brush your teeth and hair regularly, wear trendy clothes and spray on a macho perfume to stimulate any girl's nasal senses towards you. It does not matter if you do not look like a super-star as long as your clothes match and enhance your personality.

Treat girls with respect. You should treat each girl with respect including the special girl of your dreams. Girls love guys that do not talk rudely to them and treat them like a princess at all times. If you want to attract the attention of a particular girl then quickly learn about her likes and dislikes. If she loves orchids or chocolates then make it a point to surprise her pleasantly by gifting those items. An eye out for every detail about your girl will be richly rewarded as that girl will surely like you and your caring thoughts.

Listen and guide your girl. Instead of only speaking away whenever you meet your girl, make it a point to listen to her views as well. Make sure that you do not pretend to listen and do not become a mute sounding board for your girl since sooner-rather-than-later you will simply get bored. Listen to your girl and help her out whenever possible. This will be loved and appreciated by your girl even as she starts liking you in increasing doses day-by-day.

How would you like to discover an earth shattering secret that will make any and every girl chase you around like crazy even if you are fat, bald or plain ugly. Do not do anything else in your life unless you read each and every word on the next page first. Trust me...This is one thing you definitely don't want to miss at any cost. Follow this link right now- http://howtomakeawomenloveyoueasily..com/

Re: Get Women Addicted To You Naturally by Smartanthony: 5:11am On Jun 20, 2016
this pic dey do me like say na me wey the girl hold now. ooooom!,

(1) (Reply)

5 Wisdom Tips For Relationship And Courtship / I Have A Problem With Women (PLS HELP!!) / Dating And Meet-up Zone.. Relationship Advice.. Drop Ur Whatsapp Num.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.