Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,641 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Fayose Tricked His Colleagues & Hijacked The Convention For His Interest-kashamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Tricked His Colleagues & Hijacked The Convention For His Interest-kashamu (1067 Views)

PDP Convention 2017: Delegates Chase Out Senator Buruji Kashamu / "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa / What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Tricked His Colleagues & Hijacked The Convention For His Interest-kashamu by Ebal: 4:22am On Jun 20, 2016
Gov. Fayose tricked his colleagues and hijacked the National Convention for his personal interests - Buruji Kashamu

"It was Governor Fayose who came to me and said we should work for Senator Sheriff. He said I should start a heavy campaign because the governors had decided that he was the only one that could save the party.

“Yet, it was the same Governor Fayose that.tricked his colleagues and hijacked the National Convention for his personal interests even in the face of obvious illegalities.”

Buruji Kashamu.

Pictured below Governor Fayose and Senator Buruji Kashamu when the going was good

Source:http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2016/06/gov-fayose-tricked-his-colleagues-and.html

1 Share

Re: Fayose Tricked His Colleagues & Hijacked The Convention For His Interest-kashamu by MrFairplay4ume(m): 4:42am On Jun 20, 2016
PDP house of commotion. That was how they deceived Oga Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Tricked His Colleagues & Hijacked The Convention For His Interest-kashamu by AlPeter: 4:43am On Jun 20, 2016
Awon o ni je kuje

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Tricked His Colleagues & Hijacked The Convention For His Interest-kashamu by CecyAdrian(f): 4:52am On Jun 20, 2016
Lol grin bunch of never mean well hediots

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Tricked His Colleagues & Hijacked The Convention For His Interest-kashamu by Smartanthony: 4:53am On Jun 20, 2016
na now u no u go talk.mtchw.....
Re: Fayose Tricked His Colleagues & Hijacked The Convention For His Interest-kashamu by Nobody: 5:02am On Jun 20, 2016
Ebal:

He said I should start a heavy campaign because the governors had decided that he was the only one that could save the party.

In the sense that, Sheriff is the only 1 able to bankroll the PDP opposition activities not minding, ofcourse, his Boko Haram connection & antecedent.

1st, remind me again of what Azazi said about PDP?

2nd, how did Buruji Kashamu become a senator in Nigeria?

Lastly, Y is Fayose yet to be indicted in the Ekitigate scandal?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Tricked His Colleagues & Hijacked The Convention For His Interest-kashamu by Abeymills(m): 5:19am On Jun 20, 2016
All d presidency wants to do is to silence every opposition using anything possible but I have bad news for them and all zombies God is greater than them all n thier god will b become useless fayose peter d rock carry go jor we knw thier plan
Re: Fayose Tricked His Colleagues & Hijacked The Convention For His Interest-kashamu by Lucasbalo(m): 5:25am On Jun 20, 2016
Zoharariel:

In the sense that, Sheriff is the only 1 able to bankroll the PDP opposition activities not minding, ofcourse, his Boko Haram connection & antecedent.

On this one, I absolutely agree with you. That should be your Numero Uno concern not the other one you always harp on.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Tricked His Colleagues & Hijacked The Convention For His Interest-kashamu by chriskosherbal(m): 5:27am On Jun 20, 2016
Hmmm is okay
Re: Fayose Tricked His Colleagues & Hijacked The Convention For His Interest-kashamu by desire44: 5:31am On Jun 20, 2016
Imagine the source of this news. I can authoritatively confirm to you that Sen Buruji and Governor Fayose remain close friends and no rancour between them. Buruji never granted such interview and it's only a figment of the imagination of the writers.......
Re: Fayose Tricked His Colleagues & Hijacked The Convention For His Interest-kashamu by DaBullIT(m): 6:09am On Jun 20, 2016
Llots of magas in PDP for Fayose to have Muju'd them grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Tricked His Colleagues & Hijacked The Convention For His Interest-kashamu by AntiWailer: 6:47am On Jun 20, 2016
Zoharariel:

On your right last point.

He has immunity. I am sure they are building evidence against him.

When his tenure finish a year before Buhari, he will be begging for bail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Tricked His Colleagues & Hijacked The Convention For His Interest-kashamu by AntiWailer: 6:48am On Jun 20, 2016
Abeymills:
All d presidency wants to do is to silence every opposition using anything possible but I have bad news for them and all zombies God is greater than them all n thier god will b become useless fayose peter d rock carry go jor we knw thier plan

Read the original post again and read ur comment.

Something good seems wrong some wia .
Re: Fayose Tricked His Colleagues & Hijacked The Convention For His Interest-kashamu by Toosure70: 6:49am On Jun 20, 2016
May God continue to destroy PDP for us.
Re: Fayose Tricked His Colleagues & Hijacked The Convention For His Interest-kashamu by kolomax(m): 8:34am On Jun 20, 2016
Abeymills:
do you lack Comprehension skills or what I what's FG business with a dead party, do you mean fayose is now working for APC please use your brain

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Atiku Pays Condolence Visit To Former CJN, Justice Mohammed Uwais / Nigeria's Giant Shame: Nigerians Dying Of Starvation In Their Own Country / You Have Done Well: Buhari Commends Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.