Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Nigerian Air Force Increases Tempo Of Air Strikes Against Boko Haram. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Air Force Increases Tempo Of Air Strikes Against Boko Haram. Photos (23144 Views)

Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) / Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) / AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Air Force Increases Tempo Of Air Strikes Against Boko Haram. Photos by shortgun(m): 8:27am On Jun 20, 2016
these pictures have been on the net since 1820. APC can lie oooo
Re: Nigerian Air Force Increases Tempo Of Air Strikes Against Boko Haram. Photos by kingxley(m): 8:30am On Jun 20, 2016
abeg where d impact of d air strike bcoz i neva hear of any boko haram deaths for d past two day now abi dey jst showcase airplanes
Re: Nigerian Air Force Increases Tempo Of Air Strikes Against Boko Haram. Photos by Ini9(m): 8:32am On Jun 20, 2016
I dey Shame for all dis Nigeria jets.. E belyk Wetin dem use remain during world war 2

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Increases Tempo Of Air Strikes Against Boko Haram. Photos by Krismart(m): 8:35am On Jun 20, 2016
This kind plane sef. Soon we go hear say 1 crash on duty
Re: Nigerian Air Force Increases Tempo Of Air Strikes Against Boko Haram. Photos by ceeafuejay(m): 8:36am On Jun 20, 2016
hothuntee:
we need better planes with better handling and reconnaissance capability ..Naf's just lucky boko dont have advanced anticraft weapon or better still dogfight them with a warplane.

If it was that easy to get war planes, even you would have one to fly for leisure. Or you want to tell us that you know what a dogfight is.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Increases Tempo Of Air Strikes Against Boko Haram. Photos by Krismart(m): 8:38am On Jun 20, 2016
ceeafuejay:

If it was that easy to get war planes, even you would have one to fly for leisure. Or you want to tell us that you know what a dogfight is.
Imagine say we get war with Egypt, make I no call Russia, na these planes we go use abi?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Increases Tempo Of Air Strikes Against Boko Haram. Photos by Obrose(m): 8:43am On Jun 20, 2016
See the type of outdated jets the west gave to us and shame gree them upload d pix. Some are even in the tech. room de form "Chloe O'Brian " of CTU
Re: Nigerian Air Force Increases Tempo Of Air Strikes Against Boko Haram. Photos by omenka(m): 8:45am On Jun 20, 2016
SureRides4u:
Wow... I just love the tempo, military no dey ever get joy when it comes to fighting. These are the things men like Dasuki didn't do with money given to them.

No matter the suffer we are going through now, the future of Nigeria is brighter.
smiley
Re: Nigerian Air Force Increases Tempo Of Air Strikes Against Boko Haram. Photos by lekkie073(m): 9:02am On Jun 20, 2016
hothuntee:
we need better planes with better handling and reconnaissance capability ..Naf's just lucky boko dont have advanced anticraft weapon or better still dogfight them with a warplane.
na so e easy to buy warplanes, train d pilots and dogfight
Re: Nigerian Air Force Increases Tempo Of Air Strikes Against Boko Haram. Photos by CUM4WHAT(m): 9:15am On Jun 20, 2016
drey22:
i came here to read comments and help sports lovers with free $6
help with $6? how
Re: Nigerian Air Force Increases Tempo Of Air Strikes Against Boko Haram. Photos by macaranta(m): 9:15am On Jun 20, 2016
Victory is from above...willing,able and ready.

Kill them all...ahoo!
Re: Nigerian Air Force Increases Tempo Of Air Strikes Against Boko Haram. Photos by macaranta(m): 9:16am On Jun 20, 2016
Obrose:
See the type of outdated jets the west gave to us and shame gree them upload d pix. Some are even in the tech. room de form "Chloe O'Brian " of CTU

Haha...too much 24 dey worry you.cheesy
Re: Nigerian Air Force Increases Tempo Of Air Strikes Against Boko Haram. Photos by drey22(m): 9:23am On Jun 20, 2016
CUM4WHAT:
help with $6? how
visit the link
Re: Nigerian Air Force Increases Tempo Of Air Strikes Against Boko Haram. Photos by kosokoadeyemi: 9:23am On Jun 20, 2016
Good for bad animals call boko haramu
Re: Nigerian Air Force Increases Tempo Of Air Strikes Against Boko Haram. Photos by phenase(m): 9:59am On Jun 20, 2016
Technically Defeated Since. T.D.S
Re: Nigerian Air Force Increases Tempo Of Air Strikes Against Boko Haram. Photos by collinscabal(m): 10:22am On Jun 20, 2016
makingsense:
Are they testing it or just using it to snap picture ??

I tire o
Re: Nigerian Air Force Increases Tempo Of Air Strikes Against Boko Haram. Photos by cutekhalifa(m): 10:24am On Jun 20, 2016
Those things look like toys to me
Re: Nigerian Air Force Increases Tempo Of Air Strikes Against Boko Haram. Photos by cutekhalifa(m): 10:27am On Jun 20, 2016

Check out Russian Fighter jets
Re: Nigerian Air Force Increases Tempo Of Air Strikes Against Boko Haram. Photos by cutekhalifa(m): 10:29am On Jun 20, 2016

Check out Russian Fighter jets

Re: Nigerian Air Force Increases Tempo Of Air Strikes Against Boko Haram. Photos by Bratking(m): 10:57am On Jun 20, 2016
WW2 planes...chai!
Re: Nigerian Air Force Increases Tempo Of Air Strikes Against Boko Haram. Photos by Tobyshegz(m): 11:05am On Jun 20, 2016
Battlefied 4?? COD Nigerian warfare?? Halo 5?? Abeg which amongst these do our gallant forces want to fall into.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Increases Tempo Of Air Strikes Against Boko Haram. Photos by Tobyshegz(m): 11:05am On Jun 20, 2016
Battlefied 4?? COD Nigerian warfare?? Halo 5?? Abeg which amongst these do our gallant forces want to fall into.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Increases Tempo Of Air Strikes Against Boko Haram. Photos by LadyAimy: 11:18am On Jun 20, 2016
Kill them all
Re: Nigerian Air Force Increases Tempo Of Air Strikes Against Boko Haram. Photos by stexsy(m): 11:21am On Jun 20, 2016
Jonathan did not buy arms....
Re: Nigerian Air Force Increases Tempo Of Air Strikes Against Boko Haram. Photos by Sayelabola(m): 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
kill them all

One body!
Re: Nigerian Air Force Increases Tempo Of Air Strikes Against Boko Haram. Photos by Iamsane: 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
hothuntee:
we need better planes with better handling and reconnaissance capability ..[s]Naf's just lucky boko dont have advanced anticraft weapon or better still dogfight them with a warplane[/s].

Nna, Guy Buy advance anticraft weapon for them na.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Increases Tempo Of Air Strikes Against Boko Haram. Photos by Iamsane: 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
stexsy:
Jonathan did not buy arms....

............Jonathan did not use them because BOKO HARAM are his Brothers. grin grin grin olele
Re: Nigerian Air Force Increases Tempo Of Air Strikes Against Boko Haram. Photos by mikolo80: 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
modestofynest:
My question na this Boko Haram no dey finish dem reach 10million every day soldiers kill 500 yet dem no dey finish
o boy they say dem plenty like ants
Re: Nigerian Air Force Increases Tempo Of Air Strikes Against Boko Haram. Photos by winj: 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
useless 2nd hand Chinese jets
Re: Nigerian Air Force Increases Tempo Of Air Strikes Against Boko Haram. Photos by updatechange(m): 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
GEJ come and learn ooo!!!
Re: Nigerian Air Force Increases Tempo Of Air Strikes Against Boko Haram. Photos by Agabs7(m): 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
This remind me of the days we use to watch American War films. Never would have believed that, just 15 years later, all I will have to do to watch live scenes is to stroll down zambisa.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Increases Tempo Of Air Strikes Against Boko Haram. Photos by Agabs7(m): 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
CUM4WHAT:
help with $6? how
Guy na wow, wetin we do u now? Why u wan carry all d girls for here na?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Enyinnaya Abaribe Appears Before Abuja High Court / 'CJN Suspension Is A Coup Against The Judiciary' - Nigerian Bar Association / Tijjani Muhammad-Bande Elected United Nations General Assembly President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.