Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,938 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

I Got Married 4 Months Ago, & Now Am Pregnant For One Of My Exs.....uh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got Married 4 Months Ago, & Now Am Pregnant For One Of My Exs.....uh (2027 Views)

Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS / This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Married 4 Months Ago, & Now Am Pregnant For One Of My Exs.....uh by anu2016: 7:55am On Jun 20, 2016
....Uh ,Hello house ,I am a Family and Relationship Counsellor.But of recent people are coming to me with issues that I begin to wonder that do people have heart again .
In some months back ,I was invited to a wedding of one of my very close associate,in Akoko, Ondo .Fine I attended,Nice wedding.
Until June 15 ,everything runs fine at home.The wife called me that she will like to discuss something with me. ok ,fine I gave time , we met but what I heard that day .... I keep asking myself is their love....
Both the husband and wife are very close to me..... but I dont believe the woman can do that.....

On that day ,she told me that the baby is carrying is not for her husband ,but one of her exs ......
that she will need to divorce her husband, but she really loves him........

or what else can she do to be straight with the issue on ground because she dont want to have bastard has first child and keeping the baby with
wrong father .....
uh........
In the first place , I just ask her then why do you go on with the marriage when you know you still have feeling for one of your exs ......

You would have let go.....
Please......house .......i need women,ladies especiallly to tell me if you are in my shoe ....
will you tell the husband the truth just like that or just let her called for divorce as if nothing happen is just ordinary divorce and case will go on and on because the man will not let her go with his baby and she said she is taking the baby to the real father ,.....that she is afraid of consequences especially what yoruba believes about real bastard.....

Please........... opinions
and if you like to keep your opinion more direct because I wil not like to expose the family identity....

u can send email 2 me:anuoyebanjodunmi@gmail.com
Re: I Got Married 4 Months Ago, & Now Am Pregnant For One Of My Exs.....uh by adexlamex(m): 7:59am On Jun 20, 2016
how sure are you the child is a bastard?......100%?
Re: I Got Married 4 Months Ago, & Now Am Pregnant For One Of My Exs.....uh by Merlissa(f): 8:02am On Jun 20, 2016
Say the truth..

The truth is bitter but it's better than using lies to cover lies

Remember "it's for better for worst"
Re: I Got Married 4 Months Ago, & Now Am Pregnant For One Of My Exs.....uh by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 20, 2016
Honestly, most girls are just too confused. They don't know what the want. Smh

You are a counsellor, you know the ethics so be professional
Re: I Got Married 4 Months Ago, & Now Am Pregnant For One Of My Exs.....uh by omonighoblessing(f): 8:08am On Jun 20, 2016
jezzz....I honesty don't know what to say...but remember dear...the truth is better than one million lies.BTW why n.a.....
modified **
let her first tell her husband....it's going to be hell, she better expect the worse behaviour from him....but then the outcome will decide wether she should have a divorce or continue.we never can tell,the man might just tell her to have the baby and give the child to the real father, or the man might agree to the divorce. either way,the man will be part of the final decision.

1 Like

Re: I Got Married 4 Months Ago, & Now Am Pregnant For One Of My Exs.....uh by mbaka0433: 8:10am On Jun 20, 2016
END TIME COUNSELLOR

END TIME WIFE
Re: I Got Married 4 Months Ago, & Now Am Pregnant For One Of My Exs.....uh by Feranchek(m): 8:15am On Jun 20, 2016
E don happen tongue

Buh op, this your English na one-of-a-kind o0oo0!!! Watin na!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Got Married 4 Months Ago, & Now Am Pregnant For One Of My Exs.....uh by Zdoh(m): 8:19am On Jun 20, 2016
Tell the husband the truth,that marriage is gone already.Women are wicked,i mean wickedness of the highest order.So it is true no woman no crying.
Re: I Got Married 4 Months Ago, & Now Am Pregnant For One Of My Exs.....uh by FlameDynasty: 8:44am On Jun 20, 2016
Some ladies can be so confused

over to you sha
Re: I Got Married 4 Months Ago, & Now Am Pregnant For One Of My Exs.....uh by adexlamex(m): 9:24am On Jun 20, 2016
mhizeva1:
You are a counsellor and yet you decided to share such confidential matter on nairaland... a place filled with people who may have contact or relations with the one you are talking about.

I am a psychologist and infact you fall my hand...
any name mentioned?
Re: I Got Married 4 Months Ago, & Now Am Pregnant For One Of My Exs.....uh by cr7lomo: 10:04am On Jun 20, 2016
Women are naturally confused in nature...get urself involved with a woman genuinely and c urself get confused as well
Re: I Got Married 4 Months Ago, & Now Am Pregnant For One Of My Exs.....uh by Barney11: 10:38am On Jun 20, 2016
Op,i hope ur not the one cos i will definitely tell ur husband before you get home,the woman can go for an abortion and have it in her mind as a forever punishment for her infidelity!endtime wife!
Re: I Got Married 4 Months Ago, & Now Am Pregnant For One Of My Exs.....uh by ziggy3579: 10:50am On Jun 20, 2016
I doubt if u are a real counsellor, cos a counsellor is not meant to talk about her patients to anyone not to talk of a forum like nairaland. If you are a counsellor as u claim to be you are not meant to tell d husband its against the job ethics, convince d wife to tell d husband her self, dats ur own role. If u tell d husband and kasala bust naa ur head dem go pour Everytin
Re: I Got Married 4 Months Ago, & Now Am Pregnant For One Of My Exs.....uh by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 20, 2016
CONFUSED CREATURES. . .

even the female counsellor is CONFUSED
Re: I Got Married 4 Months Ago, & Now Am Pregnant For One Of My Exs.....uh by lovean: 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
Firstly,she cant get a divorce from the man when nothing is wrong with the marriage ,she might just start up a problem blaming the man of thinx he dint do or takin ofence at little tin to implicate him,and this wil only hurt the man cause he wont be able to figure out what he did wrong..she is wicked and needs to face the consiquences of her action,i pray that man she is breakin up her mariage to go meet marrys her,if not,it serves her ryt,cheatin on her husband barely 5months after her wedin for no just reason,its unfair.tell the husband the truth pls.
Re: I Got Married 4 Months Ago, & Now Am Pregnant For One Of My Exs.....uh by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
She needs to tell her husband the truth.

1 Like

Re: I Got Married 4 Months Ago, & Now Am Pregnant For One Of My Exs.....uh by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
WOMEN lipsrsealed
Re: I Got Married 4 Months Ago, & Now Am Pregnant For One Of My Exs.....uh by drpossibilities(m): 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
It's very simple. The marriage can be declared void by the court on the grounds that the wife is pregnant by a person other the husband. It is provided for under our Nigerian Law. This is different from a divorce. Thus, none of the parties will be regarded as having been married under law. I suggest she opens up to her husband immediately so that they can end it.
Re: I Got Married 4 Months Ago, & Now Am Pregnant For One Of My Exs.....uh by schumastic(m): 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2016
After God fear woman lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Got Married 4 Months Ago, & Now Am Pregnant For One Of My Exs.....uh by thorpido(m): 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
Four months ago?
She doesn't have a choice but to let the husband know.He will decide what to do which might be to end the marriage anyway.
Why get married to another man when your heart is still with your ex?
Re: I Got Married 4 Months Ago, & Now Am Pregnant For One Of My Exs.....uh by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
Karma is a real Bi.tch. She better be ready.
Re: I Got Married 4 Months Ago, & Now Am Pregnant For One Of My Exs.....uh by lovean: 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
Gud day all....tnx for yah votes today .....we appreciate and would also appreciate all yah votes at the next round of miss NL competition

...tnx all

from

TeamOPTIONAL1

we heart u.
Re: I Got Married 4 Months Ago, & Now Am Pregnant For One Of My Exs.....uh by Drogo(m): 7:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
It's going to take the grace of God to be forgiven by your husband.......... marriage is all or none,you are either in or better don't go into it
Re: I Got Married 4 Months Ago, & Now Am Pregnant For One Of My Exs.....uh by lovean: 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
any up date on this case @op...don't mind me dough....ah just lyk gist

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice This Young Man Who Slept With His Sister- Truenaijayarn / Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? / You Want A Man To Love You For Who You Are. After Doing This, Who Are You?(pic).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.