Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Christianity Vs. Satanism - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Vs. Satanism (14817 Views)

Poll: Satanism or Christianity?

SATANISM: 26% (6 votes)
CHRISTIANITY: 73% (17 votes)
This poll has ended

Satanism or Christianity / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music / Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by vanni(f): 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2009
SATAN IS UNDER MY FEET
HE IS MY SLAVE FOREVER
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by vanni(f): 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2009
SATAN IS UNDER MY FEET
HE IS MY SLAVE FOREVER
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by vanni(f): 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2009
SATAN IS UNDER MY FEET
HE IS MY SLAVE FOREVER
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2009
[size=13pt]Anyone who thinks of Satan as evil should consider all the men, women, children, and animals who have died because it was "God's will". Certainly a person grieving the untimely loss of a loved one whould much rather have their loved one with them than in God's hands! Instead, they are unctuously consoled by their clergyman who says, "It was God's will, my dear"; or "He is in God's hands now, my son." Such phrases have been a convenient way for religionists to condone or excuse the mercilessness of God. But if God is in complete control and as benign as he is supposed to be, why does He allow these things to happen? huh you tell me. Too long have religionists been falling back on their bibles and rulebooks to prove or disprove, justify, condemn, or interpret.

Can you justify. . .and please i have said it Over and Over and im saying it again: STOP wasting your bible Bubble verses on me, You're not the first person to read the Brain washing book, I read that already.
[/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by vanni(f): 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2009
SATAN IS UNDER MY FEET
HE IS MY SLAVE FOREVER
SATAN IS UNDER MY FEET
HE IS MY SLAVE FOREVER
SATAN IS UNDER MY FEET
HE IS MY SLAVE FOREVER
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2009
[size=13pt]ALL religions of a spiritual nature are inventions of man. He has created an entire system of gods with nothing more than his carnal brain. Just because he has an ego, and cannot accept it, he has to externalize it into some great spiritual device which he calls "God".

God can do all the things man is forbidden to do - such as kill people, perform miracles to gratify his will, control without any apparent responsibility, etc. If man needs such a god and recognizes that god, then he is worshipping an entity that a human being invented. Therefore, HE IS WORSHIPPING BY PROXY THE MAN THAT INVENTED GOD. Is it not more sensible to worship a god that he, himself, has created, in accordance with his own emotional needs - one that best represents the very carnal and physical being that has the idea-power to invent a god.
[/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by vanni(f): 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2009
SATAN IS UNDER MY FEET
HE IS MY SLAVE FOREVER
SATAN IS UNDER MY FEET
HE IS MY SLAVE FOREVER
SATAN IS UNDER MY FEET
HE IS MY SLAVE FOREVER
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:54pm On Sep 14, 2009
[size=13pt]In this arid wilderness of steel and stone I raise up my voice that you may hear. To the East and to the West I beckon. To the North and to the South I show a sign proclaiming: Death to the weakling, wealth to the strong![/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by vanni(f): 3:56pm On Sep 14, 2009
SATAN IS UNDER MY FEET
HE IS MY SLAVE FOREVER
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by vanni(f): 3:56pm On Sep 14, 2009
SATAN IS UNDER MY FEET
HE IS MY SLAVE FOREVER
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by vanni(f): 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2009
SATAN IS UNDER MY FEET
HE IS MY SLAVE FOREVER
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2009
[size=13pt]Open your eyes that you may see, Oh Woman of mildewed minds, and listen to me ye bewildered millions![/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by vanni(f): 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2009
SATAN IS UNDER MY FEET
HE IS MY SLAVE FOREVER
SATAN IS UNDER MY FEET
HE IS MY SLAVE FOREVER
SATAN IS UNDER MY FEET
HE IS MY SLAVE FOREVER
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2009
[size=13pt]We Satanist shuns terms such as[b] "hope"[/b] and "prayer" as they are indicative of apprehension. If we hope and pray for something to come about, we will not act in a positive way which will make it happen. The Satanist, realizing that anything he gets is of his own doing, takes command of the situation instead of praying to God for it to happen. Positive thinking and positive action add up to results. kiss

JESUS is INSIDE THE GRAVE. shocked
[/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by vanni(f): 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2009
SATAN IS UNDER MY FEET
HE IS MY SLAVE FOREVER
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by vanni(f): 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2009
SATAN IS UNDER MY FEET
HE IS MY SLAVE FOREVER
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by vanni(f): 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2009
SATAN IS UNDER MY FEET
HE IS MY SLAVE FOREVER
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2009
[size=13pt]We have it from a very reliable source, that the Prince of prince, The Soul Scrambler. . .The . . ."JESUS"Is dead!.What a glorious day!!!! shocked shocked SATAN has finally WON!!!
Or has he?
The death of the Jesus, albeit a fantastic victory for SATAN and his followers, is only a temporary fix on a problem that will last for eternity. Unfortunately for the hiding God, he didn’t really plan ahead when he created “good and evil”. See you can’t have one without the other. There would be no such thing as “Evil” if there wasn’t good around, to make “Evil”, look. . . .Well, Evil. cool

If only “Evil” existed, we would all agree, all the time. kiss This might seem like a imperfect system, but it’s not.Now, is that god? No, it’s not. So, we can never do without evil. We need evil to inspire us to keep fighting. But this is a battle we can always win (nor would we want to loose).Back to the Death of Jesus.

Although old Satan is gone for “good”, You Christians will not survive without him. We need to use the threat of him, to inspire Christians to always be “good”. The second you stop being Evil, you will allow the death Jesus to take you over and use you as a weapon against other Satanist.

We need a new Satan!!!, Let’s put together a great pitch and send it up to God. Let’s make this new Satan even more destructive and more powerful than the last one. Let’s give him new horrifying features, to scare children into the hands of Satan, so God can protect them from his creation.Help us get God to create a new Satan for a new era!

Now that’s a bowl of ice cream we can all enjoy!!!. . .OGAGA
[/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by mazaje(m): 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2009
Who is this Ogaga4Luv?. . . Is the satan myth that you subscribe to any different than the christians myth?. . .
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2009
[size=13pt]Im right here in front of your Screen. . . smiley[/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by vanni(f): 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2009
SATAN IS UNDER MY FEET
HE IS MY SLAVE FOREVER
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by mazaje(m): 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Im right here in front of your Screen. . . smiley[/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:01am On Sep 19, 2009
[size=13pt]SATAN has certainly been the best friend the church has ever had, as he has kept it in business all these years. The false doctrine of Hell and the Devil has allowed the Protestant and Catholic Churches to flourish far too long. Without a devil to point their fingers at, religionists of the right hand path would have nothing with which to threaten their followers. "Satan leads you to temptation"; "Satan is the prince of evil"; "Satan is vicious, cruel, brutal," they warn. "If you give in to the temptations of the devil, you will surely suffer eternal damnation and roast in Hell." [/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2009
[size=13pt]Christianity is Mess! ,You feel so proud saving a Death Guy inside the tomb .Why are you decieving yourself. eeeh. . .tell me embarassed . Sorry for you .[/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by XFio(m): 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2009
[size=21pt]JESUS SAVE THESE BLIND SOULS[/size]

ogaga we meet again,
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2009
[size=13pt]I (OGAGA) stand on the truth. I stand forth to challenge the wisdom of the world; to interrogate the "laws" of man and of "God"! embarassed. I fear no truth that ever exist. I will never take part in false doctrine. skip me off. . .im not in that level.

I break away from all conventions that do not lead to my earthly success and happiness.
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wow. The Bible 'God' Killed More People Than 'Satan' Ever Did. / Kuwaiti Royal Prince, Abdullah Al-sabah Declares His Faith In Jesus Christ / Who Knows About White-garment Churches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.