Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Christianity Vs. Satanism - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Vs. Satanism (14828 Views)

Poll: Satanism or Christianity?

SATANISM: 26% (6 votes)
CHRISTIANITY: 73% (17 votes)
This poll has ended

Satanism or Christianity / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music / Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Curiousmind(m): 7:51pm On May 07, 2010
@Ogaga4Luv

Have You sign pact with Satan?

What do You have to say about commanding Lucifer, Leviatan, Satan, Belial, Astarot, Magot, Asmodee, Belzebud, Oriens, Paimon, Ariton, Amaimon to appear visibly in a Beautiful human form to sign allegance To the summoner via using The Hebrew Sacred Mystical Names of God (gods)?

Thank You

Curiousmind
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by zoe80: 10:26pm On May 07, 2010
cryHi Ogaga, where are you? @Toba, pls where is Ogaga?
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:23pm On May 14, 2010
[size=13pt]he extend his regard and greetings through me all the way from facebook. . . . smiley[/size]
May kelly:

Abuzola, is he dead?
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:27pm On May 14, 2010
[size=13pt]Yeah-- i have not only sign part with Satan but he's my all . i can't do without satan in my life. i feel your point dear , religion have always describe Satan with many name's and like you already know all work to promote the name of their so- called formed God to deceive the world to obey the '' one world order'' but now we're bringing out the '' New world order'' for great changes. wink[/size]
Curiousmind:

@Ogaga4Luv

Have You sign pact with Satan?

What do You have to say about commanding Lucifer, Leviatan, Satan, Belial, Astarot, Magot, Asmodee, Belzebud, Oriens, Paimon, Ariton, Amaimon to appear visibly in a Beautiful human form to sign allegance To the summoner via using The Hebrew Sacred Mystical Names of God (gods)?

Thank You

Curiousmind

Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:29pm On May 14, 2010
[size=13pt]hello dear. . . .too nice you missed me, i missed you the most. well , i have been kind of busy with work these days. sometimes i find time to respond to friends like you online while some i drop them line. how's your side? wink[/size]
zoe80:

cryHi Ogaga, where are you? @Toba, pls where is Ogaga?
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2011
[size=13pt]Now this is tricky area to write about because it depends on what perspective your looking at it from. Satanism can be considered a new way of thought that has been developed from pre existing beleifs and veiws, or it can be taken as a way of thought that has been in existance since the dawn of time. Personaly I think there is some truth to both but to be honest it dosent really matter that much because what is trully relevant is that it is here today. As with all religons satanism can be linked to many of the other religons of today and those of ancient history such as the Egyptians and pagen perspectives. Perhaps the strongest relevance of the history of satanism is that it includes gods, traditions that were at some point overthrown by other beleif systems. Science also plays a role in this as well, because at various points in time certain perspectives were viewed as herasy by the church. This can be seen in many of the works by various people during the 19th century.

Essently Satanism today is an ever evolving beleif system that incorperates knowledge from every single different beleif system. Basicly it is whatever you want it to be and can consist of anything you want it to consist off. Why because it has no limitations or boundries all that really matters is whether or not you can actually put your theory into practice. It has no safe guards or safety nets it is life itself. The theistic elements derive from the older beleif systems yes murder, human sacrifice and all those other fables are part of its history. Most of the documents of recorded satanic activity (Black mass, Black Magick) are actually usually assosiated with crimes and revoulutonary activity against society and religous orders.

The LHP eventually gave rise to the basic principles of science and eventually the RHP arose from the LHP and condemned science as a heresy. RHP religons have then since been dominant in the world since then and we have since seen the arise of Atheism in conteraction to the RHP. Satanism has arisen from the LHP and the RHP and also incorperates Science as well so it actually incorperates Atheism to a certain extent as well, so this is why the term satanic atheist has come to be used. But as usual one of the critisisms of this is that you cant be Satanist and an atheist, because people still see Satanism in the same light as RHP religons.
[/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by HISchild: 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2011
@ogaga4Luv  - "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good." - Psalm 53:1

"For there is no respect of persons with God. For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law; (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified." -Romans 2:11-13

What has, does and shall shortly happen by the power of The Lord JESUS CHRIST, The Alpha and Omega, Lord of Lords and King of Kings, The Almighty.  YAHWEH reigns!
"And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him." - Revelation 12:7-9

"And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name. And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven." - Luke 10:17-19:

"These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful." -Revelation 17:13-15

"And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever." -  Rev 20:10

It is by the grace and mercy of GOD that anyone is saved from HIS righteous wrath through The Lord JESUS CHRIST.

you're on the losing side. YAHWEH reigns!
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:58pm On Sep 16, 2011
[size=13pt]STOP spoiling this thread with your so-called bible verses ! angry

like u can see your Yawhe is on the loose always since he remain the keep silent without confirming his supremacy like as written about . i do not see any reason u that doesn't know the God you've been saving like a slave for many years still trying to defend the unknown? what a poo!! cheesy cheesy smiley
[/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by crossman9(m): 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2012
The Satanic bible builds upon the traditional secular humanistic philosophy that each individual can be his or her own “god.” This leads to the arrogant and self-centered worldview that man on his own can determine truth, independent of any notion of God or higher authority. This is clearly in sharp contrast with the biblical teaching that we will be held accountable to God for all things we have done in this life (Jeremiah 17:10) and is the same deception which Satan fed to Eve in the Garden of Eden, asserting that “…you will be like God, knowing good and evil” (Genesis 3:5).

The Satanic bible argues that sin is an inherent part of mankind’s character and is, for the most part, not immoral or shameful. The argument goes that Christianity chose carefully such actions which are part of mankind’s instinctual drive to declare as sin in order to ensure man’s continued dependence on Christ and His mercy. LaVey argues that sin in the biblical sense is to be encouraged rather than frowned upon. Conversely, the Bible teaches that sin is indeed an inherent part of human nature, for “the heart is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked: who can know it?” (Jeremiah 17:9). The Bible makes it emphatically clear that the ultimate consequence of sin is death and eternal separation from God (Romans 6:23) and also offers words of encouragement: “No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it” (1 Corinthians 10:13).

Same-sex relationships and other forms of sexually immoral behavior are openly condoned by the Satanic bible. On page 69 of the Satanic bible, LaVey states that “Satanism encourages any form of sexual expression you may desire, so long as it hurts no one else.” This is also expressly in conflict with the Bible, which makes it abundantly clear the place of sexual relations is exclusively within the context of marriage, which is intended by God as a relationship between one man and one woman for life. First Corinthians 6:18-20 commands us to “flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a man commits are outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body. Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.”

The teaching of the Satanic bible concerning the existence of the afterlife is that there is no such thing as life after death, and thus life must be lived to the full in this world. This is the premise on which many of the Satanic teachings are based, for it removes the element of accountability. Hebrews 9:27, however, indicates that “man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment.” There are two ultimate afterlife destinations—heaven and hell. After death, the determination of where one will spend eternity is absolute and final. The destination to which one is headed is dependent on whether one has accepted Christ as personal Savior, through faith, and thus has received his free gift of salvation made available through the death of Christ, paying the penalty for man’s sin.

In conclusion, the Satanic bible and its pertaining dogma is to be considered diametrically opposed to the key principles of Christianity. The Satanic religion is based on unbiblical and false doctrines. Eternal destruction is the only thing that will result from its false teaching. The fires of hell will be a bitter reality for those who have been taught that hell does not exist.
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2012
With knowledge and research, we can prove beyond all doubt that the nazarene, "jehova" and ilk are all fictitious characters, stolen from and corrupted concepts to remove all spiritual knowledge so that a "chosen" few can rule the world using powers of the mind and soul.
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Moonstorm: 11:03am On Sep 16, 2016
Christianity VS Satanism?
Humph. The result is already on!
Christianity wins a lot! Jesus will capture Satan and throw him into the fire lake. There is no battle.
Ogaga, you said that God is evil? I will complete with that. Firstly, if he is evil, he can say,"Oh I want you all to die so I won't help you." But he didn't say like that, Satan does that. Secondly, I can know that you fall into Satan's trap. Only trapped people will stand against God, and you are one of them. Thirdly, the money is used for let chapels continue. You will never know if you didn't try.
Jesus says,"Stand with me, or stand against me." I choose stand with him. It seems like you choose stand against him. I would like you to think about your choice is correct or not. Nobody can win Jesus. Neither you. There's still time for you to choose. Be fast or you will be regret for that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corruption In Nigeria: Even In Churches, Ushers Steal From Offerings – PFN Chief / Wow. The Bible 'God' Killed More People Than 'Satan' Ever Did. / Meet 10 Wave-making Gospel Singers From Idoma Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.