Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,796 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. (49052 Views)

Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) / Onitsha Shoprite Idles Away / Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Atmmachine(m): 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
agabaI23:
Make we hear word jare...
Vegas, walmart!!!!

You are acting worse than the poster... If indeed you are in America, you are probably less than a year old in America and if you are more than a year old, you are still a kid.......

Sorry.
I don't talk to people like you in real life.

Have a nice day

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by sisisioge: 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
Thank you jare...nothing do you biko. Let's go there grin grin grin grin grin grin

By the way, I plan on visiting my bf in Enugu soon. May I branch in to borrow your bag? I want to shock the guy the guy too cool

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by UuzbaGuuzba: 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
vizkiz:
Going to a mall dressed like a dummy with the whole family to buy goods not even worth 5k?
Only one three crown in the basket below me...

This is embarrassing sad

CHAI!!

If them tell me, I for no believe. But to see actual pictures. And the guy is smiling again.

Truely, what kind of youth do we have in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by DerKaiser: 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
slyrone:
such arrogance smh even in d dark I would easily identify an igbo

Oh go and sit down.

You tried to belittle him by calling him a boy and he clapped back at you the best way he could...

What did you do next? Go tribal.

It really shows who the kid is between the two of you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Phi001(m): 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
Atmmachine:
Smh.
You dey feel yourself just because you bought a
12 thousand naira shoe.

well, i go to the gym with a million naira shoe and i haven't posted my pictures here.I

Kid, you fucking need to grow up
Soooo......why did you need to tell us the price of your own shoes? To prove that you're 'mature'?!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by UuzbaGuuzba: 6:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
Atmmachine:

Sorry. I don't talk to people like you in real life.
Have a nice day
Abeg take am easy. You are not talking. Did your mouth open ? We are all writing here.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Samakus(m): 6:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
Mindfulness:
Let the boy enjoy himself.
When some mumu celebrities post their pictures from malls in Dubai to show off, you people rush to like their useless pictures.

What's the difference? undecided

Nice question. Now, listen up.

The difference is that those celebrities are showing off the rewards they got from their hardworks while the kid is showing what his pocket money got him. He isn't adding value to his parent's life yet. He's still a burden to someone while the celebrities are not (plus or minus).

Call it hatred or what, I not a fan of kids' senseless exuberance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by SuperSuave(m): 6:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
Francis95:
Dont hate
pardon my ignorance, what app did you use in editing the 2nd and 3rd pictures?
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by olaglamour(f): 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
undecided
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by hadaydoyin(m): 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
OP congratulations you have succeeded in Fooling yourself!

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by UuzbaGuuzba: 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
Phi001:

Soooo......why did you need to tell us the price of your own shoes? To prove that you're 'mature'?!

My pant is N2,000,000 and I'm older than you!

Talkless of my sock.

My father's trouser is N8,000,000 and he is older then me and you
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by seunfape(m): 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
So igbotic, Abatic as well.smelling Aba made.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Samanda(f): 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
Onitsha shoprite is one big joke. Visit there on a Sunday, you will think you came for children's party.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
joey150:
poor man store?

So if i want to buy things at the real market price, i am now poor??

So much for the mentality of most Nigerians!

Btw, i need directions to "rich men store" i bet they sell diamond cookies there.

Poor man's store by South African standards. I'm not Nigerian. I'm South African. We have better stores than Shoprite & we know that, but people still buy at Shoprite (most times) because it's all about saving a buck at the end of the day.

Stores that are better than Shoprite & make it look like the village stall we consider it to be are grin

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by stteejax(m): 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
Stop hating jor..even girls wey dey snap 4 every fast food toilet dey bash d guy..nice pics guy..enjoy your life...

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Taiwo20(m): 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
schumastic:
op is like this IS your best SHOE AND JEAN judging from your previous post grin grin they will soon come for you just wait

Jesu!
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
Samakus:

Nice question. Now, listen up.

The difference is that those celebrities are showing off the rewards they got from their hardworks while the kid is showing what his pocket money got him. He isn't adding value to his parent's life yet. He's still a burden to someone while the celebrities are not (plus or minus).

Call it hatred or what, I not a fan of kids' senseless exuberance.

First of all, you don't know him so you don't know what value he adds to his parents life. Money is not everything. My kid is not making any money yet and yet is the most precious person in my life. I don't care how and how much money these celebrities made. Their pictures are the same to me as his pictures.

7 Likes

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by prinsam30: 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:

Abeg take am easy. You are not talking. Did your mouth open ? We are all writing here.

point of correction, we are all typing

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by papyskinsy: 6:53pm On Jun 20, 2016
lolzx .. i wonder wat OP will wear wen u com to de shopping mall at ikeja grin

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by UuzbaGuuzba: 6:53pm On Jun 20, 2016
hadaydoyin:
OP congratulations you have succeeded in Fooling yourself!

I love this thread Men!!!!

This guy will be the next Olajumoke.
Headline:

KID BUYS BULL FROM SHOPRITE WIH HIS CHRISTMAS CLOTH AND ENTIRE FAMILY DOWN TO HIS GRANDPA. INTERNET GOES VIRAL!

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by donhils: 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
Na wa oh.
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by queenfav(f): 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
Cutezt:

Na Shoprite U Go Dey Snap Picshur, If U Com Go Dat Big Shoprite Wey Dey Ibadan, U Go Snap With All Their Workers Join B Dat
lol
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by slyrone(m): 6:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
DerKaiser:

Oh go and sit down.

You tried to belittle him by calling him a boy and he clapped back at you the best way he could...

What did you do next? Go tribal.

It really shows who the kid is between the two of you.
what's dis one saying sef? read again ok. and I still maintain my statement that Igbo's are arrogant. take it or leave it

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Afrobasic(m): 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
Oliviaxx:
Smh...kids....everywhere you go.MODS please I think creating of threads on Nairaland should be restricted to adults only undecided which kain thing be dis nah? angry

Um um um

Mama mi a

You look so good wink

My type cool
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by UuzbaGuuzba: 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
Sheybe una see am now?
When I said that Ajepakos will try to disguise as Ajebutter by going to shoprite and snaping pictures. But the disguise will explode... Una think say I dey joke.

See the evidence O!
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by prinsam30: 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
queenfav:
lol

Madam Barrister, I don dey Evaluate the way you take lafffffffffffff that laffff.

looking at your profile picture, you go sabi lafffffffffffff well well
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by joey150(m): 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Poor man's store by South African standards. I'm not Nigerian. I'm South African. We have better stores than Shoprite & we know that, but people still buy at Shoprite (most times) because it's all about saving a buck at the end of the day.

Stores that are better than Shoprite & make it look like the village stall we consider it to be are grin
ok.

So would you rather not save a buck at the end of the day?
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by CaptainEColeJnr: 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
Francis95:
i know them coming for my head cool
No offence ..

But what's so special about visiting shoprite undecided

I have been to Shoprite VI,Lekki .. ShopRite Kano etc.. but I didn't make noise undecided

I didn't rush to Nairaland to open a thread and post pictures of how I visited ShopRite

It only tells me one thing ... POVERTY MENTALITY

You just showed the whole world that you're poor and you live in slums... Poor people got swag outside .. you don't have to tell the world you haven't been to ShopRite before.

Kid!!!

SMH

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by egbaguy2: 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
nairaland has gone to the dogs....... kids everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by kingdenny(m): 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
Francis95:
Shut up young lady...just shut up if you have nothing sensible to say undecided
Kid you are the one that needs to shut up

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by piagetskinner(m): 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
Lol...how old is this guy?

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by DerKaiser: 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
slyrone:
what's dis one saying sef? read again ok. and I still maintain my statement that Igbo's are arrogant. take it or leave it

Yes they are arrogant and unapologetic about that.

Go and cut yourself if that bothers you.

But you my friend is full of insolence and come off as classless and uncouth.

I doubt if any Igbo is losing sleep over what a nobody like you thinks about them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This / Sanwo-Olu Commissions UBA Business Office At New Ultra-modern Afriland Towers / Who Is Behind Naira Slide? Abdulsamad Rabiu (BUA) And Ifeanyi Ubah Have Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.