Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. (49080 Views)

Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) / Onitsha Shoprite Idles Away / Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
DerKaiser:

Yes they are arrogant and unapologetic about that.

Go and cut yourself if that bothers you.

But you my friend is full of insolence and come off as classless and uncouth.

I doubt if any Igbo is losing sleep over what a nobody like you thinks about them.
Thanks for giving to him...
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by wheezyoung(m): 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
Francis95:
Dont hate
nice kicks
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2016
wheezyoung:
nice kicks
Thanks my boss cool
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
queenfav:
lwkmd...abeg leave me make i laff d op ,d thread made my day ,it really cracked me up..i love nairaland in times like this!as for @op,he shud carry go!!He actually provided a much needed comic relief to ease my stress after a hectic day.
You welcomr boss
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
Idrismusty97:
One day you will look back at your old threads and say "Damn! I mumu".
Till then boss...cool
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
vizkiz:
Going to a mall dressed like a dummy with the whole family to buy goods not even worth 5k?
Only one three crown in the basket below me...

This is embarrassing sad

he is being subconsciously trained as a consumer.
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 8:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
kcyarn:
Which side in onitsha pls?that's the trending attire for this generation(nice) im not hating but i don't like tight jeans makes you look bitchyyy.
Thanks...its located along Awka road.. A.b.s junction to be precise
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by SuperSuave(m): 8:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
Francis95:
lol no prob boss....After editing with Pics Art...i shift it to Befunky app for final touches. cool
thanks, I like the editing.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
Cute Naija boys
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
RIZLER:
boy o boy tsk tsk u re a disgrace to igboland angry nnamdi kanu is ashamed of you,amadioha is displeased with you, ojukwu turns in his grave seeing a thread like this u and ur family should be taken to the palace of the obi of onitsha and be given 60 strokes of cane and hard labour ewu angry
Your moniker speaks alot abt you
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Godwin978(m): 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
vizkiz:
Going to a mall dressed like a dummy with the whole family to buy goods not even worth 5k?

This is embarrassing sad

op just went there to snap pix. bucause i cant see anything in that basket. with all this posing. shàmë
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
benedictnsi:

Guy what's the name of this picture app Have been looking for it..... Which app can I use and make pix like that
After editing in Pics Art..i shift it to Befunky App for final touches cool
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by fireforfire: 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
grin op u mean u baffed up like dis ,wore ur Xmas cloth n shoe just to enter shoprite? ?
If u want com travel abroad wetin u go wear?
Lol
Poverty is an OSU I swear. Vely Vely tellible.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ezionye:
Wats wrong with the op relieving and sharing his moments at shop rite? For the fact uve been there or to Puerto Rico or Dubai or wereva and dint share doesn't mean som1 else shudnt. This was just meant for fun and it made me laff.

Op enjoy urself jare
Thanks Ezionye cool
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by lollmaolol(m): 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
Francis95:
Dont hate

Leave the boy alone jor, what do you expect from francis@1995

1 Like

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
Doubleagent008:
Sha tell me francis is not ur real name.
Chukwudi Francis cool

1 Like

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Jayceendus: 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
Niggas be wearing cheap and forming swag. undecided undecided
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
Francis95:
Ok naa....This is my first Visit to the New commissioned Shopping mall Onitsha, Anambra State...

So i thought it would be wise if i shared My dope swagg pictures there just like i did when i visited Enugu Shoprite.. cool

Anambra born Dope swagg dude.. cool

this is wat u get when seun allow secondary school students to be on Nairaland!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by fireforfire: 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
Francis95:
Shut up young lady...just shut up if you have nothing sensible to say undecided

She has a lot to say. It's Only small boys like u dat post rubbish pics in shoprite of all places.
I mean who does dt? ??

In fact I'm going to place ur pics n dis post all over d Internet make dem yab u taya. Lol

1 Like

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Kizyte(m): 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
vizkiz:

This is embarrassing sad

You've just hit the point mehn!
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
badonkadonk:

Pischure or you know na.....
Manage this one cool

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
pablus:
OP abeg enjoy yourself jor and snap more pics come post!!!
My Niggar cool
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
Felix0705:
Cute Naija boys
cool
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
Godwin978:
op just went there to snap pix. bucause i cant see anything in that basket. with all this posing. shàmë
Lol..boss you werent there...just zip.
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Kemicares(f): 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
makydebbie:
ohhh...so you thought it will be wise...op you must be very wise.grin
smileyvery wise i tell you undecided yea right...
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by whitestar01(m): 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
Small boys everywhere . Imagine formin nigga with oversize sloppy T shirt. Mtchew
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by andyanders: 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
Op, only bournvita that you went to Shoprite to buy?
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
fireforfire:

She has a lot to say. It's Only small boys like u dat post rubbish pics in shoprite of all places.
I mean who does dt? ??

In fact I'm going to place ur pics n dis post all over d Internet make dem yab u taya. Lol
I have no word for ASS LICKERS like you.
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
Jayceendus:
Niggas be wearing cheap and forming swag. undecided undecided
for real ??
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by evmandy(f): 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
I still don't get how pple feel comfortable taking pictures in shop rite

1 Like

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by makydebbie(f): 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
Kemicares:
smileyvery wise i tell you undecided yea right...
gringrin...what a wise BOY..

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Arckeen: 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
Why people Dey always snap pixture for shoprite sef? He be one kind to me tho

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Who Is Behind Naira Slide? Abdulsamad Rabiu (BUA) And Ifeanyi Ubah Have Answers / Exchange Rate As Of Today / Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.