Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. (49088 Views)

Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) / Onitsha Shoprite Idles Away / Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by asids55: 11:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
vizkiz:
Going to a mall dressed like a dummy with the whole family to buy goods not even worth 5k?
Only one three crown in the basket below me...

This is embarrassing sad

the guy don upgrade now self..the last one him post na ribena dem buy

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by U1(m): 11:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
Francis95:
Am not a boy dear...
Well, the evidence suggests otherwise.
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
grin grin grin omo these comments wan make me die for laugh.Francis my guy nothing do u.u are now famous.Wetin remain na for Linda Ikeji to carry dis story to her blog.i hail u oo.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by rayblings(m): 11:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
buharisbae:
op I must say I love ur swag I carefully went thru all the comment I had a good laff tho' grin buhh I like the way u graced the bashing! most of the people bashing are either from the brown loof who haven't even seen a mall in their life b4
keep balling nigga! u rock!
pls add me on BBM 5EF82183 "in falz voice " I've one 100k dah m not uzing because I didn't zee the op but I zee just one pictures of your swaz and wahala heat turned me on... I want to take you shopin in du-buy not shoprice because in shoprice his only kidz that is full dia. I know I am make u lav. I am 10full in the future becoz I know you were send me a request. Kizzez

1 Like

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by david16(m): 12:19am On Jun 21, 2016
Nice shoes tho
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Femistico(m): 12:20am On Jun 21, 2016
He's still a small boy though....
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by makydebbie(f): 12:21am On Jun 21, 2016
DBlackCeazer:
fine girl, this your nose ehn, lipsrsealed
lmao!...my nose don suffer oo
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Paretomaster(m): 12:24am On Jun 21, 2016
makydebbie:
lmao!...my nose don suffer oo

RUSHED TO CHECK THE NOSE.... U PUT AM
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by 4rmthewest(m): 12:33am On Jun 21, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by makydebbie(f): 12:36am On Jun 21, 2016
Paretomaster:

RUSHED TO CHECK THE NOSE.... U PUT AM
chaiiii...na my nose be dis?
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Aroh48(m): 12:40am On Jun 21, 2016
Na dis kind small boyz go dey insult person for NL. Op try grow up.And for d mod dat send dis shit to fp,more grease to ur elbow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 21, 2016
Oliviaxx:
Smh...kids....everywhere you go.MODS please I think creating of threads on Nairaland should be restricted to adults only undecided which kain thing be dis nah? angry
you look beautiful
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by linearity: 2:44am On Jun 21, 2016
Francis95:
i know them coming for my head cool

Window shopper, look your backpack as e dey flat, you go shoprite, use their store, basket with some can kini take picture, you no come buy anything....u dey fall person hand.
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Atmmachine(m): 3:04am On Jun 21, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:

Abeg take am easy. You are not talking. Did your mouth open ?
We are all writing here.

Son.
You need to go back to school.
You can't even read and understand simple English.

I said "In real life, i don't talk to people like you"

Now, read it again, this time do it slowly
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Atmmachine(m): 3:07am On Jun 21, 2016
Francis95:

they laugh at you... buh am praised here...Home!

I know the kind of people who will praise you, they're kids like you.

Praise you because you dressed like it's your wedding day while going to a mere store or because you went to Shoprite, shoprite is equivalent to a corner store.

Grow the Bleep up

1 Like

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by slyrone(m): 4:44am On Jun 21, 2016
DerKaiser:

Yes they are arrogant and unapologetic about that.

Go and cut yourself if that bothers you.

But you my friend is full of insolence and come off as classless and uncouth.

I doubt if any Igbo is losing sleep over what a nobody like you thinks about them.
bros I am not suicidal, cut myself for Wetin? get some sense abeg if u dnt ve borrow, besides I go share sense tomorrow do well to be online so u can collect urs its so obvious you desperately need one, arrogant Igbo man
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by slyrone(m): 4:45am On Jun 21, 2016
marvelous000:
[size=13pt]
And I put it to you, that you're an idiot, a brainless 1mbecile.
[/size]
curse all you want it still doesn't change the fact that Igbo's are arrogant. quote me again make thunder fire you okoro
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by seangy4konji: 4:51am On Jun 21, 2016
Hypocrite.u r will a smallie ur self and I bet you do worse silly things.
makydebbie:
ohhh...so you thought it will be wise...op you must be very wise.grin
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by seangy4konji: 4:55am On Jun 21, 2016
Some of the small girls bashing the cool young man.life is about stages and and there is nothing bad grooming himself.

Am sure some of the badgers don't even know their bra size or rather look in the mirror for hours alone thinking why has no man approached me in 6 months

Let a young man be great and there is nothing like high self esteem. Most of you can't even go out without putting on make up.

Fine boy enjoy your life and don't mind dem hoes a long as you making it. They will still line up and you pick as you want like mangoes.
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by seangy4konji: 5:00am On Jun 21, 2016
Atm.i wo t praise d guy and yes it's just like a corner store bit as I know life is about stages and exposure really.give him some years and he would laugh at himself but bashing him is what I don't like. Especially from ladies who can't even go to a party on their own or rave without going wih a friend due to low self esteem and sort.

The guy is just feeling himself and we all oce were kids

Trust me he will still grow the fckkkkk up. .
Atmmachine:

I know the kind of people who will praise you, they're kids like you.

Praise you because you dressed like it's your wedding day while going to a mere store or because you went to Shoprite, shoprite is equivalent to a corner store.

Grow the Bleep up

1 Like

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by HeGeMon(m): 5:28am On Jun 21, 2016
In Asari dokubo's voice ' oh my God' undecided
Francis95:
Ok naa....This is my first Visit to the New commissioned Shopping mall Onitsha, Anambra State...

So i thought it would be wise if i shared My dope swagg pictures there just like i did when i visited Enugu Shoprite.. cool

Anambra born Dope swagg dude.. cool
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Kobicove(m): 5:43am On Jun 21, 2016
Since when did going to Shoprite become an achievement?! undecided
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by makydebbie(f): 6:10am On Jun 21, 2016
seangy4konji:
Hypocrite.u r will a smallie ur self and I bet you do worse silly things.
never insult me for any reason...

1 Like

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Jay542(m): 6:17am On Jun 21, 2016
Kobicove:
Since when did going to Shoprite become an achievement?! undecided
Biko ask Bros oo.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 21, 2016
Good
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by MrBully: 6:19am On Jun 21, 2016
The mods are not dumb. Threads like this move the market faster. And in case you haven't checked, we're at the 9th page already. Most Politics thread don't get this far.

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by MrBully: 6:19am On Jun 21, 2016
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by MrBully: 6:20am On Jun 21, 2016
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:49am On Jun 21, 2016
Chykendim:
bro, u don't tell people where to take pics, u can take a pic any where, its just to keep memories. You guys shouldn't be talking like you are hating.

I didn't tell anybody where to take pics. I simply asked why because personally I have never seen anyone take pics inside a store or inside an establishment (without permission). It's probably for security reasons though. So it doesn't make sense to me hence my question. The only time I've seen people take pics is in the mall, usually when there's a Father Christmas, Easter bunny, holiday decorations, etc.

Maybe you should stop being defensive & get that people will get curious about behaviours they don't understand. It ends there.
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by adellam16(f): 6:53am On Jun 21, 2016
Francis95:
Shut up young lady...just shut up if you have nothing sensible to say undecided
Ouch! E pain am. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Tellemall: 7:08am On Jun 21, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

I also don't understand but I'm trying to. It's just that Shoprite is considered a poor man's store tongue We all love it for their low prices though. Why take pictures there though? That's the part I don't get.

Lol. My greatest shock in Nigeria was to see people taking pics at Shoprite when in South Africa we looked down on it. It's like going to a PEP and feeling fly. You wouldn't want your fb friends to see that "swag".

Nigerians, ten years behind in everything.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by IamLEGEND1: 7:10am On Jun 21, 2016
Francis95:
you can say what you wanna say...buh pls dont refer to my siblings as ODD.
and i should care about ur opinion,why?
U forfeited ur right to ask for 'kid gloves' treatment the moment u started this stupid trend of taking pictures in different shoprite isles and showing them off online like it was some kind of achievement.
long story short: grow a brain, then I can reason with you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Who Is Behind Naira Slide? Abdulsamad Rabiu (BUA) And Ifeanyi Ubah Have Answers / Exchange Rate As Of Today / Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.