Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. (49051 Views)

Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) / Onitsha Shoprite Idles Away / Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by fireforfire: 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
Francis95:
I have no word for ASS LICKERS like you.

Sharap dia.....
Arrogant small boy.
Ur mates dey hussle , u dey snap pics for shop.
JJC
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by fireforfire: 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
Atmmachine:
What will you do if you come to some shopping mall in Las Vegas ??
You need to fucking grow up.

If i dress like this while going to Walmart or Dollar family, people will laugh at me

Pls tell d Nigga wannabe . Hehehehe
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by badonkadonk: 8:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
Francis95:

Manage this one cool

This pischure doesn't attest to the fact that she approached you..

Even ur posture gan sef.. U resemble person wey lost for shoprite kinda..

1 Like

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
Francis95:
you can say what you wanna say...buh pls dont refer to my siblings as ODD.
aww, this is so sweet.
Stop bringing them out here then, you know nairalanders no get joy.

Seems you have this bag plenty, I thought the one in some other thread was black'
Wassup you and Shoprite? Your future dey there ni? grin

1 Like

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by TrollTrap: 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
Swag? Shoprite? Whole family?
Your swag's terrible bruv

1 Like

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
badonkadonk:

This pischure doesn't attest to the fact that she approached you..

Even ur posture gan sef.. U resemble person wey lost for shoprite kinda..
ok boss
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Zedoo(m): 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
Nigerians and forming like bread and butter.
Ontop shoprite o. And this sheeeet made fp wow. *claps for mod* .Shoprite where every food item dey cheap u snap over 100pics... Na low self esteem dey cause this kind thing.
Bro you ddnt need to do this.
We no need see you dey "ball hard" for shoprite...place Wey ppl dun taya to go... Its not a thing worth your celebration.
It should be a "normal" thing to you and not something of hype...
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Duchessree(f): 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
i can't believe this made fp
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Paretomaster(m): 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
really!! ok we don see you, if u finish mak u drop their milo, and pringles...waka komot....cos we know say u no dey buy
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

aww, this is so sweet.
Stop bringing them out here then, you know nairalanders no get joy.

Seems you have this bag plenty, I thought the one in some other thread was black'
Wassup you and Shoprite? Your future dey there ni? grin
Kachi Kachi baby...well, lemme just say i love taking pictures anywhere i go....And as for the bag..i got two of it...Just bought this one last two weeks cool cool
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Nickymezor(f): 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
LWKMD for here.... Wat a thread! grin

1 Like

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
Paretomaster:
really!! ok we don see you, if u finish mak u drop their milo, and pringles...waka komot....cos we know say u no dey buy
oh shit bruv..im big for such stunt..wtf
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by kcyarn(m): 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
Francis95:
Thanks...its located along Awka road.. A.b.s junction to be precise

thanks for that info...haters expect my own pics from Onitsha shoprite soon cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by queenfav(f): 8:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
Paretomaster:
u r not nice at all..Chai!lwkmd..AY live got nothing on this thread for real.. d comments has been too hilarious!
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
kcyarn:

thanks for that info...haters expect my own pics from Onitsha shoprite soon cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin Ride on bruv grin
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Dawdy(m): 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
@op, are the driver for the kids's father? they look like Ajebutter while you look like Ajepakko
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Dawdy(m): 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
@op, are the driver for the kids's father? they look like Ajebutter while you look like Ajepakko
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Dawdy(m): 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
The op might be a small boy but he calmly took almost all, if not all, bashing with grace and humour. Even from guys way older than him.
And that's what life is all about. Make lemons when life throws agbaluma to you.
The thread is funny, yes, but seriously, i rep the op And his easy going attitude

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Mortipher: 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
I've seen some of his posts on this forum and I must say he's quite... Would I say brave?... Cos despite the bashing on all of em he keeps on posting the same ish. Dunno if he's consciously doing it the Kim Kardashian way or it's just plain youthful exuberance but looking at his thread now; y'all claim to be hating and yet his thread keeps growing. If this was a 'pay per comment' thing he'd be cashing it in. Dude tho needs to change his jeans and shoes. You can't keep wearing the same things all the time.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
Mortipher:
I've seen some of his posts on this forum and I must say he's quite... Would I say brave?... Cos despite the bashing on all of em he keeps on posting the same ish. Dunno if he's consciously doing it the Kim Kardashian way or it's just plain youthful exuberance but looking at his thread now; y'all claim to be hating and yet his thread keeps growing. If this was a 'pay per comment' thing he'd be cashing it in. Dude tho needs to change his jeans and shoes. You can't keep wearing the same things all the time.
Guy we said the same thing at the same time.you be winch? grin...no follow me drag money ooo

1 Like

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Phi001(m): 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:

My pant is N2,000,000 and I'm older than you!

Talkless of my sock.

My father's trouser is N8,000,000 and he is older then me and you
How mature!

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by gulfer: 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
Thought you had mummy and daddy as part of your crew cod the headline says 'family' sad sad angry angry
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by seighapaul(m): 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
Is it just me or have anyone really noticed that this sweet young and controversial OP has been trending on Nairaland all day. He seem to have hit 7 pages, replying virtually all comments...hence achieving what most of us still dream of in Nairaland...gathering traffic.

If only OP could figure out a way to nairalize/commercialize his traffic gathering skills.

The guy swag no too bad as guys dey think am wink smiley
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Brightgem(f): 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:

Eh!? You mean you don't know him?

This that boy na!
The famous one that went to Stormed Shoprite to buy Three Crowns milk.
He took his entire family along. He even dragged his grandpa out of the village to make the trip.
He wore his best cloth and snapped pictures. Posted pics on Nairaland. Internet almost crashed that day. Topic went viral.

The news reach CNN and All Jazera
kikikikikkki u just wi-keed! I hope this OP isnt going to be depressed with all this talk. Nice shoes. But sagging plus chain. One day u will look back tru tru...
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
Phinalphantasy:
The op might be a small boy but he calmly took almost all, if not all, bashing with grace and humour. Even from guys way older than him.
And that's what life is all about. Make lemons when life throws agbaluma to you.
The thread is funny, yes, but seriously, i rep the op And his easy going attitude
Thanks boss..in Olamide's voice "after you na you cool
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
Mortipher:
lol..buh there is nothing old in this picture except the shoe which i take care like my girl friend cool
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by mengho(m): 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
All I see na ur face,ur basket & ur clothes.by d why are u showing us ur belt. I thought you wanted to show us shoprite & not model urself to nairalanders.
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
gulfer:
Thought you had mummy and daddy as part of your crew cod the headline says 'family' sad sad angry angry
lol boss..Traffic things i guess.
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Holywizard: 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
telemapreye1:
I think the mention of southwest gives you orgasm
no, e dey fall my dick
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
seighapaul:
Is it just me or have anyone really noticed that this sweet young and controversial OP has been trending on Nairaland all day. He seem to have hit 7 pages, replying virtually all comments...hence achieving what most of us still dream of in Nairaland...gathering traffic.

If only OP could figure out a way to nairalize/commercialize his traffic gathering skills.

The guy swag no too bad as guys dey think am wink smiley
tongue Thanks bruv cool
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Mortipher: 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
Phinalphantasy:

Guy we said the same thing at the same time.you be winch? grin...no follow me drag money ooo

Lol... Abi o... Like Beyonce's grandmother in law once said... 'They served me lemons and I made them lemonade'

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This / Sanwo-Olu Commissions UBA Business Office At New Ultra-modern Afriland Towers / Who Is Behind Naira Slide? Abdulsamad Rabiu (BUA) And Ifeanyi Ubah Have Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.