Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. (49069 Views)

Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) / Onitsha Shoprite Idles Away / Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
Brightgem:

kikikikikkki u just wi-keed! I hope this OP isnt going to be depressed with all this talk. Nice shoes. But sagging plus chain. One day u will look back tru tru...
Nope, i cant be depressed..guess you had fun going through the comments...i can see the smile on your face... cool
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
makydebbie:
ohhh...so you thought it will be wise...op you must be very wise.grin
fine girl, this your nose ehn, lipsrsealed
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
vizkiz:
Going to a mall dressed like a dummy with the whole family to buy goods not even worth 5k?
Only one three crown in the basket below me...

This is embarrassing sad

OMG, couldn't stop laughing ever since I read this. kilode you are not nice oooooo. But on a second note, It could be that he just started shopping when he took the pictures. But bros you no nice at all, have mercy on him now. But you sef op, you don too overhype yourself, but don't take the bashing seriously, they actually don't mean them.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
mengho:
All I see na ur face,ur basket & ur clothes.by d why are u showing us ur belt. I thought you wanted to show us shoprite & not model urself to nairalanders.
lol calm down boss.
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 9:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

OMG, couldn't stop laughing ever since I read this. kilode you are not nice oooooo. But on a second note, It could be that he just started shopping when he took the pictures. But bros you no nice at all, have mercy on him now. But you sef op, you don too overhype yourself, but don't take the bashing seriously, they actually don't mean them.
lol..bae ..its allowed.
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by TFLAME(m): 9:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
NA for naija broke man go dey call him fellow man "broke " , some people for here never enter mall before , but they gon be posting from one brown roof in ekiti or osun heheheheheheh.. If you dey hate the guy abeg post your IG handle make we see ya photos hehehehe... (Just joking ) lol

Nice pics bro ,GoD will elevate you someday just make sure you check this handles you might end up employing half of em ..lol

smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by cosade(m): 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
Francis95:
Till then bro... You had your own moments cool

Young man, I am impressed with the way you have responded so far because you have not been rude to anyone. Don't be intimidated and don't allow anyone to stop your fun.

Always do what you believe in, and keep believing in what you do.

Have a good evening.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by blackbartee(m): 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
This OP just too mumu, u go shoprite for Enugu u dey shout u, for Onitsha now u still dey shout, on top all that na ur friends first, now na the whole of your family who knows what next u go carry u ancestors join...... I know soon enough u'll know how much u mumu'd
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
TFLAME:
NA for naija broke man go dey call him fellow man "broke " , some people for here never enter mall before , but they gon be posting from one brown roof in ekiti or osun heheheheheheh.. If you dey hate the guy abeg post your IG handle make we see ya photos hehehehe... (Just joking ) lol
hehe grin
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
vizkiz:
Going to a mall dressed like a dummy with the whole family to buy goods not even worth 5k?
Only one three crown in the basket below me...

This is embarrassing sad

how are we even sure he is actually going to purchase or return it after their 'photo shoot'.
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
cosade:

Young man, I am impressed with the way you have responded so far because you have not been rude to anyone. Don't be intimidated and don't allow anyone to stop your fun.

Have a good evening.
am even laughing than most of them viewing this thread grin...Thanks boss cool
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by TFLAME(m): 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
DBlackCeazer:
how are we even sure he is actually going to purchase or return it after their 'photo shoot'.

OGA FBI , if you want to be sure Go and ask the mall for their CCTV .. ODE ossshi !!
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 9:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
blackbartee:
This OP just too mumu, u go shoprite for Enugu u dey shout u, for Onitsha now u still dey shout, on top all that na ur friends first, now na the whole of your family who knows what next u go carry u ancestors join...... I know soon enough u'll know how much u mumu'd
not really funny buh you tried grin
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by blackbartee(m): 9:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
see him dressed in white and red like Santa's little helper or your own val just knack

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by tayo200(m): 9:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
who ur pics EPP?

1 Like

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
TFLAME:

OGA FBI , if you want to be sure Go and ask the mall for their CCTV .. ODE ossshi !!
Lmao..... Mad man
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by buharisbae(f): 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
op I must say I love ur swag I carefully went thru all the comment I had a good laff tho' grin buhh I like the way u graced the bashing! most of the people bashing are either from the brown loof who haven't even seen a mall in their life b4
keep balling nigga! u rock!

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Bamz(m): 9:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
Francis95:
Yall please dont hate

Lol I'm feeling ashamed for you sef. You have thick skin oh. I didn't mean that literally before you start wondering cheesy

1 Like

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 9:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
tayo200:
who ur pics EPP?
Thinking...
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
buharisbae:
op I must say I love ur swag I carefully went thru all the comment I had a good laff tho' grin buhh I like the way u graced the bashing! most of the people bashing are either from the brown loof who haven't even seen a mall in their life b4
keep balling nigga! u rock!
Aww thankz dear..no mind em cool
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
Bamz:

Lol I'm feeling ashamed for you sef. You have thick skin oh. I didn't mean that literally before you start wondering cheesy
lol..no probz bruv..
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Paretomaster(m): 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
Francis95:
oh shit bruv..im big for such stunt..wtf

Big boy!!!!
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by wokomabest(m): 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
vizkiz:

just few tins of milk in that basket and the guy almost took 100 pictures dressed in his Christmas cloth cry

lwkmd.you guys won't kill me grin
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by UuzbaGuuzba: 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by UuzbaGuuzba: 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
DBlackCeazer:

Nna Men See Idea O!
Ma go full trolley tomorrow Snap pisure put for NL.
I must carry flat screen Join the basket!

Snap Finish. Leave trolley. Waka comot!!!
lol

OP don give me hope of flexing for this hard times wey money no dey AT ALL.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by holygoat(m): 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Mamacita you look tasty! Pm me
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:

Nna Men See Idea O!
Ma go full trolley tomorrow Snap pisure put for NL.
I must carry flat screen Join the basket!

Snap Finish. Leave trolley. Waka comot!!!
lol

OP don give me hope of flexing for this hard times wey money no dey AT ALL.
lmao.... No go break tv sha o,make ena no act film there.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by smudge2079(m): 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
na so so small pikin full this nairaland sha
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
TFLAME:

Nice pics bro ,GoD will elevate you someday just make sure you check this handles you might end up employing half of em ..lol

smiley smiley smiley smiley
Amen!!!
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Cutezt(m): 10:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
obaino860:

shut up....must you mention Ibadan...brown roof master
Lol brother.. no vex o...nothing concern me with Ibadan..in fact I am from d north and I don't stay in Ibadan,d nature of my job just takes me places..
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Chykendim(m): 10:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

I also don't understand but I'm trying to. It's just that Shoprite is considered a poor man's store tongue We all love it for their low prices though. Why take pictures there though? That's the part I don't get.
bro, u don't tell people where to take pics, u can take a pic any where, its just to keep memories. You guys shouldn't be talking like you are hating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by justmenoni: 11:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
Op: you reek of fakeness oooo I Don forget you're from the land of the rising sun...

Black Jews and fake clothes are like siamese twins.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Who Is Behind Naira Slide? Abdulsamad Rabiu (BUA) And Ifeanyi Ubah Have Answers / Exchange Rate As Of Today / Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.