Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,471 members, 7,770,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:11 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today (68169 Views)

"You Can Not Arrest Nnamdi Kanu, I Will Sacrifice My Life – Asari Dokubo / Any Attempt To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu I Would Come - Israel President / 5 Things Nnamdi Kanu's 'I Love Biafra' Wristband Tells Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by 9jii(m): 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
toofit007:
i just want to ask u this simple question and from the answer u give me will determine my next response, and the question is this THE FLAG THAT U SAID YORUBAS AND HAUSAS ARE HAVING WHAT DID IT REPRESENTS?
?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by zeals88: 4:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
men like this re few, he is standing alone today because he stood for his people. he is ready to die for wat he believes. take it or leave it this man is a god amongst order men frm the zoo ;Dmen like this re few, he is standing alone today because he stood for his people. he is ready to die for wat he believes. take it or leave it this man is a god amongst order men frm the zoo

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by 9jii(m): 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
Localamos:

I'm surprised!

I didn't know a gorilla too can talk. shocked
Your IGNORANCE can't surprise me.its genetic.

What u knw n didn't knw is never my concern.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
mile12crises:

Not only him.....
This one too follow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3c0WXtsgC8

CHOI!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cry cry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
9jii:
Yorubas have their Flags everywhere in lagos
Hausas have their Arewa Logo on their clothes
its not special if any other tribe follows

E pain you well well.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by omolayomi06: 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
JimiOgunlola:
As a yoruba christian I envy the bravery of Ibos. If it were our people, we would have been kneeling and begging and the fulanis by now. God why didn't you make me Ibo.
I can see the blood of a bastard in you. go and meet ur mother to born you again to an ibo man. odee.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by lacasera14(m): 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
But why is he always smiling? Man is in deep poo and his smiling, I smell something fishy (house arrest tins) by the time they are thru with him he'll be chairman of "one Nigeria campaign"

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by sharrp: 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
JimiOgunlola:
As a yoruba christian I envy the bravery of Ibos. If it were our people, we would have been kneeling and begging and the fulanis by now. God why didn't you make me Ibo.
Your account was created june20th (today) just so you could post this. You are not Yoruba and I bet your real name is "chipumnu uzor emeka odugu ". Stop claiming wht u r not

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by everozone: 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
The lion of the tribe of Igbo.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by HeGeMon(m): 5:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
Jews! Like crooked jews grin
everozone:
The lion of the tribe of Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by Pecca: 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
mile12crises:
At least Nnamdi Kanu is brave enough to stand by his conviction and principle.

Unlike the mofos from the WASTE side that will kneel, prostrate, cry and sneeze for their life to be spared
u just reminded me of one s/wastern general wen cry like pikin bfore al mustafa during the days of abacha, the dark goggled maximum ruler.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by facelessangel: 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2016
Everyday I wake up, I thank God for making me igbo. I have seen the whole tribes in Nigeria and I would have killed myself if I was born as an inferior tribe.

God why are you so kind to me. Do I deserve all this? Chukwu okike, Biafra I he'll thee.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by phenase(m): 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
I like his die-hard Spirit.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by Ogochukwu67(f): 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
jamalchance:
All dose kids supporting him/biafra go and ask ur elders what they went thru the last time they fought for biafra...

OMG yoruba... We are aware of what happened, but will stop fighting for our right.
My dad will always if the real video is released another war will start.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by Fryzi(m): 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
God with you

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by scully95: 6:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
Nne5:

Are you sure you're ok?

'cause i can't make head or tail of this.
Btw NK remains a Hero

which hero... like the previous dead run away hero ojukwu right... you must be crzy and living in the past. if the anglozoo wants blood to suck this time, it will be back to the sender and we have started seeing it in middle east. syria..

the anglozoo has finally shut itself in the leg with the nato baltics push and we are about to see a war break out.

time for the anglozionist empire to go down..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by Egunje: 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
mytime24:
Oya my pple

Food don land

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by harsysky(m): 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

God, please, bless this brother abundantly for me.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by sbabimbola(f): 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

Bros you can change your name, relocate, and naturalise!
SIMPLE!!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by elisra(m): 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
scully95:
and he's looking fresh in the 'zoo'..

re^tarded anglozionist puppet.. trust nigeria to quickly arrest the western re-colonization plans. it won't happen again. both boko haram and nnamdi kanu are from the same west. boko haram is from its wahhabi/takfiri/mujadeen saudi arabia terrorist instituition backed by the same anglozionist empire of lies.. while nnamdi kanu is from the zionist west itself.

birds of a feather flucking together.

meanwhile the same crooks are surrounding nigeria with bases while we are sleep walking.. time to stand up for what is right and against our existential threat, the anglozionist empire.
SO YOU KNOW?WHO DECODED THESE TO YOU?
BE VERY CAREFUL.
ANYWAY ITS TOO LATE COS ITS TOO LATE.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by scully95: 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
elisra:
SO YOU KNOW?WHO DECODED THESE TO YOU?
BE VERY CAREFUL.
ANYWAY ITS TOO LATE COS ITS TOO LATE.

well, i know because i do not follow the copy , rewrite and paste from the nigerian maistream media that copies, rewrite and paste every propaganda shared by the western media establishment.

by the way, we need an independent investigative media (like cctv internationa news media, rt international, presstv) to show to nigerians how terrible this empire of lies, empire of terrorists, a dieing empire that needs to save its fiat debt one world order. a blood sucking empire, empire of all debt, the anglozionist empire. Do we have any investigative media like those? what we have is just one sided copy, rewrite and paste from our existential threat.

empires come and go and time is up already for this empire and it's going down..

the battle-line is drown, and it drew it by itself.. south china sea, the baltics, black-sea and syria.

let see how this empire goes down the history lane.

again, what is too late ...

it's never too late to cry..

too late after five years of sponsoring different terrorists in syria... it's too late .. and russia came bombing the hell out of the free syrian army within 6 months and defended civilization, the palmyra city that dates back to 9000bc, bombing their tier 1 and tier 2 trrorist armies to oblivon and the terrorist sponsors came out shouting as if this did not happen during biafran war when nigeria seek arms refuge from the same soviet empire to clear france,u.s.a and insane isreal backed terrists ojuwku during the biafra war ?

nigeria has not even started when it comes to where syria has passed and we are seeing the grounds being changed to the side of the gallant syrian arab army...

too late after how many years of using hybride warfare against nigeria, 4th generation warafare, sponsoring and installing different surrogates and puppets in the system starting from ibb?

what is too late ?

it's never too late to cry.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by chidozieikeji2: 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
If na yoruba leader he for don kneel down beg buhari eg diya and adisa
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by chidozieikeji2: 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
JimiOgunlola:
guy for opening up ur mouth to confess this am assuring u that I will make arrangement for u to be made a chief and also we will give u one Igbo girl for u to marry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by ayibatari99(m): 6:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
benedictnsi:
[size=14pt] FEARLESS NNAMDI

This frustrated government will surely apologize to you someday...

VERY SOON....
[/size]
In your dream.... shocked shocked grin grin grin cheesy wink tongue tongue undecided kiss grin Hahhahahaha.... The Aba freedom fighter..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by ruffDiamond: 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
gemini35:
many will realy jump inside lagoon as soon as biafra emerge,I,seeit
yeah the lagoon inside yr landlocked erosion ravaged jungle biaFrau.d abi?OK keep dreaming it's allowed cool mumudiran
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by elisra(m): 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
scully95:

well, i know because i do not follow the copy , rewrite and paste from the nigerian maistream media that copies, rewrite and paste every propaganda shared by the western media establishment.

by the way, we need an independent investigative media (like cctv internationa news media, rt international, presstv) to show to nigerians how terrible this empire of lies, empire of terrorists, a dieing empire that needs to save its fiat debt one world order. a blood sucking empire, empire of all debt, the anglozionist empire. Do we have any investigative media like those? what we have is just one sided copy, rewrite and paste from our existential threat.

empires come and go and time is up already for this empire and it's going down..

the battle-line is drown, and it drew it by itself.. south china sea, the baltics, black-sea and syria.

let see how this empire goes down the history lane.

again, what is too late ...

it's never too late to cry..

too late after five years of sponsoring different terrorists in syria... it's too late .. and russia came bombing the hell out of the free syrian army within 6 months and defended civilization, the palmyra city that dates back to 9000bc, bombing their tier 1 and tier 2 trrorist armies to oblivon and the terrorist sponsors came out shouting as if this did not happen during biafran war when nigeria seek arms refuge from the same soviet empire to clear france,u.s.a and insane isreal backed terrists ojuwku during the biafra war ?

nigeria has not even started when it comes to where syria has passed and we are seeing the grounds being changed to the side of the gallant syrian arab army...

too late after how many years of using hybride warfare against nigeria, 4th generation warafare, sponsoring and installing different surrogates and puppets in the system starting from ibb?

what is too late ?

it's never too late to cry.
what i know is that there is a grand plan to split Nigeria and stop her from overtaking France economy by 2030,which the west believe is an affront on them because after France the UK will be the next but the devil wont attack you if u had not sinned,there were too many faultlines in Nigeria where there is pronouced injustices against the south.
Implement the confab,the northerners said over their body.
I know these things but zik was wrong when he posited that its better for fellow Africans to rule him than the whites because the blackman is wicked.
Bh,ipob and nda are the same game but i wish them well so that i can be free in my ancestral fatherland of the risen Sun
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by ruffDiamond: 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
guy for opening up ur mouth to confess this am assuring u that I will make arrangement for u to be made a chief and also we will give u one Igbo girl for u to marry
hahahaha dindinrin raised to power infinity lol..b-EAST forming Yoruba to appeal to another b-EAST vain ego trip..lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by basadenet: 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
mile12crises:

Unlike the mofos from the WASTE side that will kneel, prostrate, cry and sneeze for their life to be spared

Who are you referring to? It is better you don't tribalized this thread. So the man is a coward Abi? A whole general.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
mile12crises:

Not only him.....
This one too follow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3c0WXtsgC8
Cowards!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by danla44(m): 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
This is your punishment for calling the great Nigeria a zoo, you are a traitor and your vedios can be used against you. Next time don't air an empty threat to my great nation. Use your head.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by Blessograo(f): 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
in calabar tongue "i don't know what you talking about"
scully95:
and he's looking fresh in the 'zoo'..

re^tarded anglozionist puppet.. trust nigeria to quickly arrest the western re-colonization plans. it won't happen again. both boko haram and nnamdi kanu are from the same west. boko haram is from its wahhabi/takfiri/mujadeen saudi arabia terrorist instituition backed by the same anglozionist empire of lies.. while nnamdi kanu is from the zionist west itself.

birds of a feather flucking together.

meanwhile the same crooks are surrounding nigeria with bases while we are sleep walking.. time to stand up for what is right and against our existential threat, the anglozionist empire.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by SlimShaddy10(m): 7:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
mile12crises:

Lolz!!! That should be general Oladikpo Deya.

Imagine a general that cried and knelt for his fellow general.

if Na igbo man, taaaa!!!! rather may him die.

Yorubas are coward sha. No blame them coz na tbeir culture lolz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan / Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator / Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.