Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,583 members, 7,770,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:23 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today (68176 Views)

"You Can Not Arrest Nnamdi Kanu, I Will Sacrifice My Life – Asari Dokubo / Any Attempt To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu I Would Come - Israel President / 5 Things Nnamdi Kanu's 'I Love Biafra' Wristband Tells Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
JimiOgunlola:
As a yoruba christian I envy the bravery of Ibos. If it were our people, we would have been kneeling and begging and the fulanis by now. God why didn't you make me Ibo.
shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by poketoholo01(m): 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
Zico5:

Attache by force, why not mention SE alone. We are niger delta not biafra.

Speak for yasef bros...I know where I belong.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
mile12crises:

Not only him.....
This one too follow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3c0WXtsgC8

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by hmmbabs(m): 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
JimiOgunlola:
As a yoruba christian I envy the bravery of Ibos. If it were our people, we would have been kneeling and begging and the fulanis by now. God why didn't you make me Ibo.
....see this crippled Dan Fulani..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by Localamos(m): 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
9jii:

Your IGNORANCE can't surprise me.its genetic.

What u knw n didn't knw is never my concern.
Lol... grin

Low IQ, irrational temper! Buhahahaha grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by M4gunners: 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2016
God bless Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by mikool007(m): 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
JimiOgunlola:
its nt too late 4 u my broda js buy dah wristband and we kno wer u stand
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by youngest85(m): 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
Mu2ni:
Nigeria must be united
4 whr?
Nigeria na man u?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by Xtanixlax(m): 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
9jii:
Yorubas have their Flags everywhere in lagos Hausas have their Arewa Logo on their clothes its not special if any other tribe follows
#Its actually the other tribes that are "following"
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by scully95: 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
dikeigbo2:

Lies,lies and lies....you are wrong in your comparisons.
Both don't flock together..... Naturally they are like oil and kerosene.

Well, as a matter of fact they both share the same interest and for that reason they are both birds of a feather flucking together.

I tell you more.

Just like the Berlin Conference of 1884–85 (https://www.nairaland.com/1202481/wikileaks-boko-haram-cia-covert) but this time you have an overt and covert berlin confference that has failed both birds and still failing them. Their aim or target was 2015 for the same break-up but it did not happen and will never happen.

Where the wahhabis/takfiri/mujadeen boko haram affiliate miscreants will contain and control the North and the Nnamdi crazies will take over the South-south-E using anglozionist empire colour revolution style.

This has not worked,will never work and has since ended up in failure.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
mile12crises:
Leader of the Indegenous People of Biafra, IPOB and Director of Radio Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, was on Monday, arraigned along two others at the Federal High Court, Abuja.

Kanu who is being charged on a six-count of treasonable felony for operating a pirate radio, Radio Biafra, arrived the court premises, ‘unapologetically’ wearing on his right hand, a wrist-band with inscription ‘I love Biafra.’ See photo below:

: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/breaking-nnamdi-kanu-arrives-court-love-biafra-wrist-band/

Proudly PRESIDENT of NAME CHECKERS (owerri chapter)??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by gemini35(m): 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
ruffDiamond:
yeah the lagoon inside yr landlocked erosion ravaged jungle biaFrau.d abi?OK keep dreaming it's allowed cool mumudiran
we hv river niger,we hv uguta lake we are not land locked ok keep dreaming
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by StunningCEO: 8:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
director has no shame....after promising us an army and nuclear weapons....he is now reduced to wearing fancy wristbands.....is he being sexually abused.....I don't like this o.....chukwu okike abiama... cheesy cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by ABAMOWA: 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
Balkan:
If it were to be some people from the other part of the country, you would have seen them kneeling down crying and begging for their life.

This guy is indomitable, resolute and formidable. That is the Biarfran spirit.

Proudly Igbo

But the same people fought for the democracy you are enjoying today they fought Abacha and IBB to a standstill, not by being foolish.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by busyfishing(m): 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
benedictnsi:
[size=14pt] FEARLESS NNAMDI

This frustrated government will surely apologize to you someday...

VERY SOON....
[/size]
hahaa,in your dreams
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by Elobyte: 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
Nnamdi kanu is a different black man.i neva know dat a black can b so focused nd determined to dis extent.honestly i am beginin to envy dis guy.i see hiim wining nigerian government in dis strugle
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by Kingbusssy(m): 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
mile12crises:

They are angry that the Hero looks cute and fresh even in detention.....

Unlike their Awo that appeared ruffled, rough-handled, pale and emaciated from Calabar prison cheesy

Are you telling me that,they don born you for that time
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by 9jii(m): 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
Xtanixlax:

#Its actually the other tribes that are "following"
?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by ofwest47(m): 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ojukwu did more than that and what was the end result you better go and surrender and beg for forgiveness as Nigeria will continue to remain the giant of Africa as long as Africa exists.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by Ikechukwu48: 10:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
Elobyte:
Nnamdi kanu is a different black man.i neva know dat a black can b so focused nd determined to dis extent.honestly i am beginin to envy dis guy.i see hiim wining nigerian government in dis strugle

Right? He disproved that all African man are greedy. You can buy them of their ambition with the simplest money and you can threaten them and they'll succumb to your will. I swear Nnamdi Kanu makes me extremely proud to be igbo. Like when I see him, he reminds me of igbos narration during altantic slave trade. While other west African tribes, excluding ashanti, Akun, dikamba, were doing as their masters tell them..the Igbo and the ones i excluded fought back each time, even rather die than succumb to the white man's will.

I said it before and I'll say it again, ojukwu spirit didn't go and rest, he went into nnamdi. That Biafra spirit is not man made, I sole heartedly believe that it is the gods of igboland hands. They wish to see biafra and they will not stop until they make it happen. Afterall, chukwu looks out for his people.

I swear Nnamdi.....Ikemba dey in you.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by Ikechukwu48: 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
ofwest47:
Ojukwu did more than that and what was the end result you better go and surrender and beg for forgiveness as Nigeria will continue to remain the giant of Africa as long as Africa exists.

Giant of Africa my ass.

Go sit somewhere
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by dapojaja(m): 10:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

did u mean MKO begged for his life? cos i don't think so.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by muzeze77: 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
EVILFOREST:
grin
Sai Kanu

Unlike that FEARFUL GENERAL ADISA that was begging a junior military officer

Where kanu dey when abacha dey there, e for come protest that time
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by sindan: 11:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
mile12crises:
At least Nnamdi Kanu is brave enough to stand by his conviction and principle.

Unlike the mofos from the WASTE side that will kneel, prostrate, cry and sneeze for their life to be spared

God bless you, am proud of you, you are my mouth piece just followed you now
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by Akious2k2(m): 12:17am On Jun 21, 2016
Let's not turn dis 2 tribal war pls
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by Sp4iler: 2:08am On Jun 21, 2016
Enemy of state.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by Sp4iler: 2:12am On Jun 21, 2016
Enemy of state.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by Favored4gud: 2:52am On Jun 21, 2016
Him never spend 27 years for prison yet so e no fit get Mandela title yet.
tommykiwi:
The Mandela of Nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by naijaking1: 2:58am On Jun 21, 2016
skywalker001:
When ? Where ? And which paper u read am ? Yes we av devoted muslims in SW bt not to the extent of killing because of religion. You wil never hear it in SW where pple are killing because of religion both muslim and christian

Maybe you have never heard of Mr. Adebonajo who killed a police man in London and preserved the knife and bloody hands as his commitment to Bin Laden

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by Cammo: 6:43am On Jun 21, 2016
This dude
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by Basalt(m): 7:09am On Jun 21, 2016
FakeNEWSevryday:

Who lets the BEAST out?

But he spoke the truth.

Yorubads are cowards.

Fayose is the only fearless Yorubad man I have ever seen.

And if you check well, he may have SSSE identity.
Maybe his Dad or mum is from our region because he doesn't act like Yoruba men who are well known for cowardice.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by Basalt(m): 7:33am On Jun 21, 2016
facelessangel:
Mr Jimo God bless you. You are the only Yoruba man on NL who can say the truth here.
May God bless your family. Meanwhile, this is what goole said about your people.

Like seriously?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day / Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos / Iyabo Ojo’s Endorsement Of Peter Obi: Cubana, Psqaure, Ednut, Dokubo React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.