Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Ways Guys Visite Their Ladies When They Got No Liver. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways Guys Visite Their Ladies When They Got No Liver. (854 Views)

7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast / Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. / Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways Guys Visite Their Ladies When They Got No Liver. by Adasun(m): 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
Before day-break they was night.before buhari they was Jonathan.
Before rain they was sunshine.

This is apposite to before 'we became real men,we were once kid'.boys with no confidencegrin

Even with this lack of confidence,we stil want to eat adult food back thenshocked

trying to have our own chicks and babes bt when it comes to visiting these girlfriends,there lies the problem.so here are way boys then strategically visit the galscheesy cheesy

[b]whistling:[/b]this is one move we boys use then,we usually notify our arrival by giving a coded whistle around the gals house.

[b]stone throw:[/b]this is one of the most effective way boys use back then.for those parents who want to raise decent daughters,once u here 2 or more sound of stone on ur roof,watch ur daughter(s) closely.
Once ur daughter gave a flemzy excuse of moving out,knw dat appointement have being bookedgrin.

fallacy motives:[/b]this strategy is usually applied to gals dat their mothers sell provisions,u see guys go they in the name of buying something,meanwhile their inner motivers was to c the gal or deliver message.

[b]to watch movie:[/b]kids dat lack confidence usually visite their gals indirectly in name of watching movie and frm their they can sneak anywhere around the roomgrin

[b]hiding around:[/b]some don't even knw what to do rather they hove around the gals premises counting their luck and hoping the gal might showed upembarassed

[b]asking for assistance:[/b]it happen dat one of my friend ask me to follow him to a gals house.on reaching there,my guy no fit move further.he saw one of the gals brother and ask him to call marianembarassed.the worst thimg was dat, instead of marian showing up,we saw her dad coming out and asking "where are they"na so i tear race leave my guy ocheesy cheesy.

[b]feel free to add yours

copywriter@Adasun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ways Guys Visite Their Ladies When They Got No Liver. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Ways Guys Visite Their Ladies When They Got No Liver. by Adasun(m): 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
Doxie69:
Rubbish
undecided undecided
Re: Ways Guys Visite Their Ladies When They Got No Liver. by yarimo(m): 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
Op am still typing my comment
Re: Ways Guys Visite Their Ladies When They Got No Liver. by CivilzedTyger(m): 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
Na true oo last one funny sha
Re: Ways Guys Visite Their Ladies When They Got No Liver. by Sugarcious(m): 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
Yea am gulity of ''hiding around''.

USEING YOUNGER SIBLINGS When I was in primary school, they was a teacher who was interested in my senior sister so everyday he writes LETTERS in piece of paper sprayed with perfume. After school he gives them to me to deliver to my sis. Unknown to him, I could read even at that age. So I yust gather my classmates and read the letter to them. Na so we dey laugh...Even till today he doesnt know and I pretend I dont know anything either.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Some Features Of Miss Nairaland Contestants You Need To Know / If You Were In This Romantic Situation What Would You Do? / Words From A Father To A Son About Marriage. (men Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.