Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

How I Was Nearly Raped Yesterday! True Life Story. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Nearly Raped Yesterday! True Life Story. (1128 Views)

I'm Nearly Raped By Milfs I'm Working With / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / I Was Nearly Killed Today Because Of My Girlfriend ( Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Nearly Raped Yesterday! True Life Story. by lavera(f): 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
Last night I met up with a long time friend who is in town on a job. He will be here for a few weeks. I went alone, because I was under the impression that his co-workers/long time friends would be there as well. I've known him for so long and I trusted him well enough to go back to his room and play playstation with him. He told me I could sit down on the bed, so I did. Very quickly things went badly. He's probably 6'2, 300+lbs, not necessarily fat but just big... strong. I've never had someone overpower me like that. I kept telling him that we were both in relationships, that nothing was going to happen, that he had to stop, I'd try to get up and he'd pull me back. He forced his tongue in my mouth, and ... . continue reading story here.
Source: Ipink Forum
Re: How I Was Nearly Raped Yesterday! True Life Story. by lavera(f): 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
Such a world.
Re: How I Was Nearly Raped Yesterday! True Life Story. by lavera(f): 11:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
Views wanted.
Re: How I Was Nearly Raped Yesterday! True Life Story. by princealexndre(m): 11:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
lol.. u funny oh... sha vote my bae to be chubbyT. tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo.. Guys Check This Out / Guys; Tips For Satisfying Your Girl / The Evening I Broke Up With My Girlfriend, Sh Made Me Strong.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.