Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

I'm Nearly Raped By Milfs I'm Working With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Nearly Raped By Milfs I'm Working With (2408 Views)

Teacher Kidnapped And Gang Raped By Her Former Students In South Africa / Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Nearly Raped By Milfs I'm Working With by superfitsez(m): 3:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
I'm nearly raped by a milf that introduce me to her other matured friends..now i believe that guys can also be raped... to cut the story short.. my fellow bearded men.. please don't receive advances from this rich women out there.. if your in owerri

unless you wanna ejaculate 5times on a woman; while other five are for their turn..

shout out to ma nigga Marcus.. nigga i forgive you for all this shitt shitt you saying.

shout out to all ma niggas around here.. some nigga I know some niggas i don't know.. is your boi superfitsez
Re: I'm Nearly Raped By Milfs I'm Working With by wayne4loan: 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
Send me ur work address asap, i have a business proposal
cool
Re: I'm Nearly Raped By Milfs I'm Working With by BareFacedLies(m): 8:57am On Nov 24, 2019
wayne4loan:
Send me ur work address asap, i have a business proposal
cool

shocked

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Marriage The Biggest Dream Of Some Girls? / If You Think Your Man Is Cheating But You Cant catch him,pls do This / Ladies... How Do You Define A Hard Working Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.