Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:14 PM

Why Is There So Much Hate On Nigerian Girls? Why? Why? Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is There So Much Hate On Nigerian Girls? Why? Why? Why? (595 Views)

GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] / Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? / Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is There So Much Hate On Nigerian Girls? Why? Why? Why? by royalmoron: 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
They insult them and call them mean names e.g
sluts
whores
mistresss
cucumbins
hoes
bitches
harlots
prostitutes
ashawo
olosho

lalasticlala
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate On Nigerian Girls? Why? Why? Why? by 234GT(m): 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
Because generally, they don't bring anything to the table apart from their bodies. There are only a few exceptions.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There So Much Hate On Nigerian Girls? Why? Why? Why? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
I don't know about you, I love my females and treat them with respect. It's only an immature person that would be disrespectful to ladies
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate On Nigerian Girls? Why? Why? Why? by royalmoron: 9:38am On Jul 24, 2017
234GT:
Because generally, they don't bring anything to the table apart from their bodies. There are only a few exceptions.
Is that why you disrespect and call them names?
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate On Nigerian Girls? Why? Why? Why? by unilagfreshest(m): 9:48am On Jul 24, 2017
they call us fuckboy, dog, punny chasers, lowlife, broke ass, glutton, nutty, bighead etc... so what's good for the goose is also good for the g........
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate On Nigerian Girls? Why? Why? Why? by 234GT(m): 9:58am On Jul 24, 2017
royalmoron:
Is that why you disrespect and call them names?

I have not disrespected or called anyone names. I have just stated the obvious fact and I also stated that there are exceptions. Why do you think ladies post pictures of their backsides on the internet? That is what they have to offer you, and they have to advertise it. This is not about disrespect. This is the fact.
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate On Nigerian Girls? Why? Why? Why? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
Because they want to collect 30 billion when their father has never seen 500 thousand cool

(1) (Reply)

1 In 4 Women Get Pregnant Despite Using Birth Control Or Family Planning Methods / Adventures Of A Milf/mature Hunter / Why Would You Take Your Ex Back At This Point In Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.