Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List (43469 Views)

Ambassadorial List: The Four Omitted States Have No Qualified Candidates - FG / Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin / FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by iliyande(m): 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
they are just pushing people to believe that they are corrupt
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by Festy4u(m): 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
It's obvious the ongoing corruption campaign against the senate leadership by the executive is beginning to make the senate scrutinize appropriately appointments from the executive. Sometimes it takes a push from an opponent to bring out the best in you! grin

3 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by shaddoww: 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
Some people are very funny ooo. Was it not some members of the Senate that reported to the I.G of police that there was a case of forgery, why mentioning Buhari's name nao?

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
modath:

This would have been funny if it wasn't so sad... Uhhmm.. sad
It is really sad. It only shows the president as a provincial man....I am not a fan of the President nor his party, but there are men in his party whom I adore. One of such men is Dr Olorunibe Mamowora. That man was the deputy to Amaechi and he really did a good job selling then candidate Buhari to the electorate. He more than merits a consideration for appointment.

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
Ok , we are watching the Senate's agenda shocked
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by UseYourBrain: 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
Good

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by fasbat(m): 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
dondaddycares:
No country moves forward when the boundaries of separation of powers are not respected by the powers that be...Governance in such situations would be reduced to mockery and partisanship on every issue
without being sentimental,ds is a good move by d Nigeria Senate,separation of power is d hallmark of participating democracy!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by visijo(m): 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
na so, we go know who get power pass..
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
Emekamex:
Executhieves vs Legislooters...Round 1

Don't mind them.
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by RZArecta(m): 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
seunmsg:
[s]Corrupt Bukola Saraki is fighting back, lets see who will blink first. [/s]
the list lacks federal character, please use the space between your ears.

How can some states have 2 or 3 nominees for ambassadorial positions while others couldn't even get one out of 47 ? Buhari's nepotism is pushing the country to the edge

10 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by able20(m): 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Saraki, embarking on a fruitless war..
If the Fruitless War will make the coconut head bubu get sense no WAHALA

12 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by sammyj: 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
The President should just over rule after 28 days of passing it to the thi*ves !!! angry shocked
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by miqos02(m): 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
good
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by Brainy007: 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
Candyrain:

Read!!!
Its stated there dat the list don't reflect federal character.
Explain to us the federal character na undecided
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by EROMS38(m): 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
Am wit d senate on dis. Nigeria is not for the north

2 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
where have you been all these while?.guess no money to subscribe your phone.I'm happy the negative change in affecting you as well.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by spenca: 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
Experredit!!
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
where have you been all these while?.guess no money to subscribe your phone.I'm happy the negative change is affecting you as well.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by Nonso92(m): 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
Waiting for more details before i say anything.

#FingersCrossed
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by tobesticality: 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
Another round of politics, gently folding my arms looking at the direction of things
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by Candyrain(m): 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
Brainy007:

Explain to us the federal character na undecided

Last time I checked Google is still ur friend.
Use it!

7 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by dionpholly(m): 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
Polithiefcians
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by amjou: 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
But that list has more of southerners.
Is this not an underground plan to vindicate Buhari and enforce "fed character "?
If you understand what I mean.
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by BlackSEER(m): 3:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
longjohn101:
On what grounds wil d Senate rejects d list?

read the conditions before uttering rubbish, fool

10 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by OgaSirAde(m): 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
This is so unnecessary I saw the list each state was represented with a few extra countries which cannot go round twice. This made some few states have 2 and it was not only north that filled the few extras. Don't see reasons why Senate is ranting.
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by RaptorX: 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
I am amazed at people that says it doesn't matter that this president appointments are heavily lopsided in favor of the north with the excuse that what has a southerner appointed done for you personally. This is a very foolish thinking in a multi ethnic, multi religious country like Nigeria. Go and look at the Genesis of a lot of civil wars in Africa it is mainly caused by this winner take all attitude and excluding of others. Even Obama in a predominantly white country have a cabinet and appointments that reflect the racial diversity of the US.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
longjohn101:
On what grounds wil d Senate rejects d list?
****It's not a crime to read.

6 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by spenca: 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
dondaddycares:
No country moves forward when the boundaries of separation of powers are not respected by the powers that be...Governance in such situations would be reduced to mockery and partisanship on every issue

Impunity and ills rule when there isn't check and balances
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by PentiumPro(f): 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
There is going to be brutality and casualty in the ego and turf war. The nights of the long knives are coming again. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by Autchman11(m): 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
Candyrain:

Read!!!

My brother, some people will read posts with garment of partisanship covering their face how would they under)stand a thing in its literary form.

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by paddybrown(m): 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
Hmmmmmm let me seat nd watch[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by Autchman11(m): 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
Candyrain:

Read!!!

My brother, some people will read posts with garment of partisanship covering their face how would they understand a thing in its literary form.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Facts About The Nigeria At 60 Logo Unveiled By President Buhari / Ambode Awarded Best Performing Governor In Nigeria In New York / Outrage As Policemen Carry Unconscious Farah Dagogo To Court (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.