Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List (43465 Views)

Ambassadorial List: The Four Omitted States Have No Qualified Candidates - FG / Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin / FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by seguntijan(m): 3:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
"Trace the history of those who are very angry , they are either friends, relatives or political associates of the thieves. It is simple. 'One can constructively criticise a government on different issues, but to oppose a government for recovering monies belonging to all of us, I don't get it. "I thought that on the aggressive recovery of loot, partisanship would be put aside, and everyone would come together and say thank you to the Federal Government. "A robber robs a neighborhood. A man pursues him and recovers the loot. You come out and fume at the man for tackling the robber too hard. This is insanity."

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by KissCODE(m): 3:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Saraki, embarking on a fruitless war..
where have you been?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by emmykk(m): 3:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
longjohn101:
On what grounds wil d Senate rejects d list?
google federal character in nigeria and tell us what you read,......make una nor dey come here come learn later una go say na una sabi pass

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by molex80(m): 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
Enough of this lobsided appointments by buba bubu baba abi na wetin. Let there be refection of federal character.

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by blackpanda: 3:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
Useless corrupt senate

Saraki, ekweremadu and co....)all are jail bound!
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by Jiyal(m): 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
The senate has lose it credibility in this 8th assembly,due to self-seeking interest.The senate should eschew their self interest to service. No one listen to them. The senate is going to take its full shape after Saraki and his deputy might have left.
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by Candyrain(m): 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
Autchman11:

My brother, some people will read posts with garment of partisanship covering their face how would they understand a thing in its literary form.

I tire ooo

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by blackpanda: 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2016
Candyrain:

Read!!!
Its stated there dat the list don't reflect federal character.

How does this not reflect federal chaacter Pls show me the region that was omitted?

1. Obinna Chukwuemeka Agbugba (Abia)

2. Salisu Umaru (Adamawa)

3. Inyan Udo-Inyang (Akwa Ibom)

4. Okeke Vivian Nwunaku (Anambra)

5. Liman Munir (Bauchi)

6. Ndem Jane Ada (Benue)

7. Mohammed Hassan Hassan (Borno)

8. Martin Nyong Cobham (Cross River)

9. Janet Omoleegho Olisa (Delta)

10. Itegboje S. Sunday (Edo)

11. Olatunde Adesesan (Ekiti)

12. Lilian Ijeukwu Onoh (Enugu)

13. Manaja Tula Isah (Gombe)

14. Ngozi Ukaeje (Imo)

15. Bello Kazaure Huessini (Jigawa)

16. Enoch Pear Duchi (Kaduna)

17. Garba Baba (Kano)

18. Usman Bakori Aliyu (Katsina)

19. Umar Zainab Salisu (Kebbi)

20. Momoh Sheidu Omeiza (Kogi)

21. Kadiri Ayinla Audu (Kwara)

22. Balogun Hakeem (Lagos)

23. Inusa Ahmed (Nasarawa)

24. Ibrahim Isah (Niger)

25. Bankole Adegboyega Adeoye (Ogun)

26. Ibidapo-Obe Oluwasegun (Osun)

27. Ogundero Sakirat (Oyo)

28. Eric A. Bell-Gam (Rivers)

29. Attahiru Halliru (Sokoto)

30. Rahmatu A. Dunama (Taraba)

31. Musa Saban Mamman (Yobe)

32. Kabiru Bala (Zamfara)

33. Adamu Onoze Shuaibu (FCT)

34. Demenongu A. Agev (Benue)

35. Toko Ali Gongulong (Borno)

36. Ibrahim Hamza (Katsina)

37. Kenneth C. Nwachukwu (Imo)

38. Queen I. Worlu (Edo)

39. Emmanuel Kayode Oguntause (Ekiti)

40. Paragalda Ilyasu Audu (Adamawa)

41. Lawan Abba Gashagar (Borno)

42. Olufemi Abikoye (Kwara)

43. Habu Abubakar Gwani Ibrahim (Gombe)

44. Rabiu Akawu (Kano)

45. Nonye Udo (Anambra)

46. Odeka Janet Bisong (Cross River)

47. Sonaike Adekunbi Abibat (Ogun)

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by modath(f): 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
bejeiodus:
It is really sad. It only shows the president as a provincial man....I am not a fan of the President nor his party, but there are men in his party whom I adore. One of such men is Dr Olorunibe Mamowora. That man was the deputy to Amaechi and he really did a good job selling then candidate Buhari to the electorate. He more than merits a consideration for appointment.

I am still somewhat a fan of the president (overall good intention, mode of execution I may pick holes at) however don't care for 90% of his party members but I detest PDP!!

However Donald Duke shouldn't be allowed to go to waste!! Tinapa, Obudu cattle ranch anybody!!

I still believe the problem may not be the president's doing only, these appts are based on recommendation there are some that will tell him even the genuine critics & well wishers who point out the pitfalls are "haters" & should be paid no mind to!!

I'm pro Bubu but I'm getting weary... People wan finish me with complaints... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by rubochi(m): 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
... a military coup is brewing even from the lower cadre.......

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by Goodinfo: 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
Impeachment loading................. PMB and Osinbade might be the first president and vice president to be impeached in Naija.

Saraki - The Presidoooo in the making.

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by Esmith12(m): 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
blackpanda:

How does this not reflect federal chaacter Pls show me the region that was omitted?

5. Liman Munir (Bauchi)

6. Ndem Jane Ada (Benue)

14. Ngozi Ukaeje (Imo)

17. Garba Baba (Kano)

24. Ibrahim Isah (Niger)

38. Queen I. Worlu (Edo)

44. Rabiu Akawu (Kano)

45. Nonye Udo (Anambra)

.....Still searching for Bayelsa. Can you help me please?

7 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by KesaaKingsKen(m): 3:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
I belong to everybody, I belong to nobody. PMB why?

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by blackpanda: 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
Esmith12:

.....Still searching for Bayelsa. Can you help me please?

Pls read my question again before u comment blindly. Thanks
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by Jiyal(m): 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
Do you mean impunity should continue because there is separation of power? Our senate have abuse the power accorded to them.
dondaddycares:
No country moves forward when the boundaries of separation of powers are not respected by the powers that be...Governance in such situations would be reduced to mockery and partisanship on every issue
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by Candyrain(m): 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
blackpanda:

Direct ur question to the right quarter. For them to say it didn't then it means it didn't pass the federal character rule.

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by blackpanda: 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
Candyrain:

Direct ur question to the right quarter. For them to say it didn't then it means it didn't pass the federal character rule.

Or its just an excuse used when corruption wants to fight back!
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by Shokudo(m): 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
grin

3 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by Taeewo(m): 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
EasternActivist:
Only the 8th NASS under the leadership of saraki and ekweremadu can stop buhari from his northernization agenda....

Activist

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by Esmith12(m): 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
blackpanda:

Pls read my question again before u comment blindly. Thanks
Hope you ain't referring to the 'region' thing?

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by gloryman91: 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
Fighting corruption no easy o. So saraki wan fight?
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by sorepco(m): 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
So u did not get the grounds from reading this?? I can c ur problem is comprehension....its worst than not reading at all.

Federal character!!!!!!!!!

longjohn101:

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by dondavinchi(m): 3:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
dondaddycares:
No country moves forward when the boundaries of separation of powers are not respected by the powers that be...Governance in such situations would be reduced to mockery and partisanship on every issue
u said it all bro

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by OlujobaSamuel: 3:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
those shouting corruption fighting back should just pls shut it. it's every arms duty to checkmate the other. the list should be amended to reflect the country true image, this is just like presenting minister's list.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by doyex03: 3:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
but looking at d list, every state in Nigeria has a nominee in d list
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by adelekeolu(m): 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
longjohn101:
and anoda apshit talking
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by OlujobaSamuel: 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
Shokudo:
I thank God for Saraki and Ekweremadu, BUHARI and co really have bad big plans for this country but some Nigerians don't care. They only care about APC, it's well. BUHARI came back to run the country down, not only has he done that, he is putting all his men in every corner of the country. I thank God Gbajamila didn't become the senate president by now they would have sold this country long time. I also thank God for Fayose, someone needs to be talking sense into BUHARIs head.
name, you can't spell rightly, post, you don't know, yet you sabi insult, your brain need check abeg.
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by G3orge: 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
longjohn101:
bros if u can't speak good English shut up

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by blackpanda: 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
Esmith12:

Hope you ain't referring to the 'region' thing?

The so called "region thing" as u pointed is whats provided in the constitution. Incase u dont known the constitution is the grundnorm and prescribes what fed character is. Ok

Now run along!
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by lexyclasy: 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
longjohn101:
Dont you have eye's to read line 2......ZOMBIE

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
You mean u did not read the details as small as it it?
longjohn101:

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by Dhugal: 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
blackpanda:

5. Liman Munir (Bauchi)

6. Ndem Jane Ada (Benue)

14. Ngozi Ukaeje (Imo)

17. Garba Baba (Kano)

24. Ibrahim Isah (Niger)

38. Queen I. Worlu (Edo)

44. Rabiu Akawu (Kano)

45. Nonye Udo (Anambra)

No Bayelsa,Ebonyi and Ondo,yet a state like Borno has three nominees.Is it that you're blind or just being intentionally obtuse?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Pays Condolence Visit To David Mark Over Loss Of Son / Patience Jonathan Lands In Nigeria From Vacation Abroad (Photos) / Saraki Blames IGP, SSS & Army For Abduction Of 87 People On Highways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.