Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Can You Date Or Marry This Kind Of Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Or Marry This Kind Of Girl? (3214 Views)

Should I Marry This Single Mother? / Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father / "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Or Marry This Kind Of Girl? by Orubebe01: 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry This Kind Of Girl? by ever811(m): 11:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
marry who...

Re: Can You Date Or Marry This Kind Of Girl? by falconey(m): 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
yes if she is bill Gate's daughter , when the rich smokes it is FUN but the poor is it BAD and against Norm and Culture .

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Or Marry This Kind Of Girl? by Uchesis: 11:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
Cutehector can
Re: Can You Date Or Marry This Kind Of Girl? by talk2alabama: 11:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
Uchesis:
Cutehector can
grin
Re: Can You Date Or Marry This Kind Of Girl? by talk2alabama: 11:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
Halfricanadian continue what u doin eh.. just continue
Re: Can You Date Or Marry This Kind Of Girl? by pablo111(m): 11:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
Depends
Re: Can You Date Or Marry This Kind Of Girl? by Doubleagent008(m): 11:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
this is what I call a chimney.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry This Kind Of Girl? by Orubebe01: 11:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
falconey:
yes if she is bill Gate's daughter , when the rich smokes it is FUN but the poor is it BAD and against Norm and Culture .
A very good bad guygrin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Or Marry This Kind Of Girl? by halfricanadian(f): 11:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
talk2alabama:

Thank you
Re: Can You Date Or Marry This Kind Of Girl? by Charles4075(m): 11:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
talk2alabama:
Are you serious bro

You mean that's Halfricanadian?

Ohh my God

Re: Can You Date Or Marry This Kind Of Girl? by Orubebe01: 11:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
pablo111:
Depends
Explain
Re: Can You Date Or Marry This Kind Of Girl? by talk2alabama: 11:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

Thank you
whch one is thank u? I called u twice, u ddnt pick And u r telln me thank u.. ok.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry This Kind Of Girl? by halfricanadian(f): 11:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
Charles4075:
Are you serious bro

Ohh my God

Thats me atleast u can see im smoking hot
Re: Can You Date Or Marry This Kind Of Girl? by talk2alabama: 11:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
Charles4075:
Are you serious bro

Ohh my God
lol its so not what u think.. I was talking to her on smth different from this thread..
Re: Can You Date Or Marry This Kind Of Girl? by halfricanadian(f): 11:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
talk2alabama:
whch one is thank u? I called u twice, u ddnt pick And u r telln me thank u.. ok.

Cudnt pick can u see im spitting fire from d pix dat op posted its me
Re: Can You Date Or Marry This Kind Of Girl? by talk2alabama: 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

Cudnt pick can u see im spitting fire from d pix dat op posted its me
mchew.. why didn't u return it den?
Re: Can You Date Or Marry This Kind Of Girl? by halfricanadian(f): 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
talk2alabama:
lol its so not what u think.. I was talking to her on smth different from this thread..

lol leave him its me cant i smoke again?

Smoke is my thing i puff puff like i wanna use my mouth to cool dinner
Re: Can You Date Or Marry This Kind Of Girl? by halfricanadian(f): 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
talk2alabama:
mchew.. why didn't u return it den?

Im nt an ambassador for airtel dat i will b given free airtym daily so i hav no airtym jare embarassed
Re: Can You Date Or Marry This Kind Of Girl? by Charles4075(m): 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

Thats me atleast u can see im smoking hot
That's not you joor.

Na lie. You hot pass that girl na. You nor see as wahala wear the girl makeup for face....
Re: Can You Date Or Marry This Kind Of Girl? by Charles4075(m): 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
talk2alabama:
You be wan set me up abi You want make she run enter my life like when trailer jam keke abi??
Re: Can You Date Or Marry This Kind Of Girl? by talk2alabama: 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

Im nt an ambassador for airtel dat i will b given free airtym daily so i hav no airtym jare embarassed
all u ladies dat always don't have airtym.. it's only God dat will forgive y'all..
Re: Can You Date Or Marry This Kind Of Girl? by talk2alabama: 11:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
Charles4075:
You be wan set me up abi You want make she run enter my life like when trailer jam keke abi??
what are u talking about? undecided
Re: Can You Date Or Marry This Kind Of Girl? by VictorRomanov: 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
She go still marry! And the man she'll get married to won't know what she's capable of doing and what she has done.

Na here for Nairaland one lady said she slept with 4 men in a day (fiancé inclusive). Her husband (former fiancé) doesn't know and probably will never know.

A woman can be a frozen well of secrets!
Re: Can You Date Or Marry This Kind Of Girl? by halfricanadian(f): 11:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
Charles4075:
That's not you joor.

Na lie. You hot pass that girl na. You nor see as wahala wear the girl makeup for face....

sad sad really wat figure of speech are u using personification oxymoron simile or irony sad sad
Re: Can You Date Or Marry This Kind Of Girl? by halfricanadian(f): 11:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
talk2alabama:
all u ladies dat always don't have airtym.. it's only God dat will forgive y'all..

sad sad i av im just saving for raining days
Re: Can You Date Or Marry This Kind Of Girl? by talk2alabama: 11:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

sad sad i av im just saving for raining days
welldone undecided just continue.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry This Kind Of Girl? by halfricanadian(f): 11:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
talk2alabama:
welldone undecided just continue.

sad sad as u wish sir i will continue nd do more
Re: Can You Date Or Marry This Kind Of Girl? by talk2alabama: 11:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

sad sad as u wish sir i will continue nd do more
angry
Re: Can You Date Or Marry This Kind Of Girl? by Charles4075(m): 11:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

sad sad really wat figure of speech are u using personification oxymoron simile or irony sad sad
Nah, I mean you're more prettier than her and also she has trouble written all over her.

You get na abi grin wink wink
Re: Can You Date Or Marry This Kind Of Girl? by halfricanadian(f): 11:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
Re: Can You Date Or Marry This Kind Of Girl? by halfricanadian(f): 11:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
Charles4075:
Nah, I mean you're more prettier than her and also she has trouble written all over her.

You get na abi grin wink wink

Tank u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hottest And Sexiest Lady On Nairaland / 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday / My Lifestyle Is Not For Everyone(photo Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.