Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

So Emotional: Nigerian Lady Writes Very Touching Letter To Her Boyfriend (read) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Emotional: Nigerian Lady Writes Very Touching Letter To Her Boyfriend (read) (7202 Views)

Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes / She Is Asking Wether To Leave Her Boyfriend(read What She Wrote). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Emotional: Nigerian Lady Writes Very Touching Letter To Her Boyfriend (read) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
TheFirstLady:
...LMAO at this poor fo.ol...tell that to your useless mother who failed to give you proper upbringing... Lol at your sorry self... you don't normally do this...sure you have better things to do like study for your jamb.. That will be more profitable to your future... Attention seeking a boy under his parents roof...nairaland is become juvenile really... If I give you one e-slap there you will see stars

It has not gotten to e-slap na
Re: So Emotional: Nigerian Lady Writes Very Touching Letter To Her Boyfriend (read) by zeetyzin(m): 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
TheFirstLady:
...LMAO at this poor fo.ol...tell that to your useless mother who failed to give you proper upbringing... Lol at your sorry self... you don't normally do this...sure you have better things to do like study for your jamb.. That will be more profitable to your future... Attention seeking a boy under his parents roof...nairaland is become juvenile really... If I give you one e-slap there you will see stars
As expected, u spew more trash....im not surprised tho, wat more can u expect from a brainless daughter of a useless father...
i blame yr drunkard fada who donated bacteria infested cum to ur who_re moda, who could fuck_ a dog for a bottle of kerosene, and as a result, the procreation of a foolish dimwit without any iota of sensibility...
so much yapping abt nothing...o yeah im young, but unlike u, i dont fuck_ for a living...
ure claiming to be older, but ure plain stupid!..ure dumber than a dead cockroach...
bitch_ go suck a dick_....asswipe!
Re: So Emotional: Nigerian Lady Writes Very Touching Letter To Her Boyfriend (read) by Ranchhoddas: 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
cry cry d kind of guy i seek for
Go look for clay, or better still get a dog.
Re: So Emotional: Nigerian Lady Writes Very Touching Letter To Her Boyfriend (read) by onstelly(f): 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
Marvel1206:

with me
Yes sweetheart with you
Please write me this kinda letter cry
Re: So Emotional: Nigerian Lady Writes Very Touching Letter To Her Boyfriend (read) by Marvel1206: 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
onstelly:

Yes sweetheart with you
Please write me this kinda letter cry

Ok am coming let me jot it down from the pix grin
Re: So Emotional: Nigerian Lady Writes Very Touching Letter To Her Boyfriend (read) by onstelly(f): 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
Marvel1206:

Ok am coming let me jot it down from the pix grin
Waiting
Re: So Emotional: Nigerian Lady Writes Very Touching Letter To Her Boyfriend (read) by TheFirstLady: 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
ebohstepn:

It has not gotten to e-slap na
it has oh...he will soon get one anonymous slap where he is now, e go know say I no be im mate
Re: So Emotional: Nigerian Lady Writes Very Touching Letter To Her Boyfriend (read) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
TheFirstLady:
it has oh...he will soon get one anonymous slap where he is now, e go know say I no be im mate

Am pleading on his behalf. Because e-slap be like spiritual slap.
Re: So Emotional: Nigerian Lady Writes Very Touching Letter To Her Boyfriend (read) by zeetyzin(m): 11:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
TheFirstLady:
go tell all that trash to your mother... You obviously wasted the hard earned money your parents spent for your education...its hard to decipher all you wrote! This must be your 4th time writing jamb, no? Your mother fv.ck for a living? It is well with you. When you are done exhausting your gutter vocabulary, go and drink cyanide... You are just a wasted sperm walahi...ndo
ha-ha...almighty bit ch sounds pained...
i hit a nerve eh?...LOL!...
dis one wey u juz dey mention jamb, i think i now knw d source of ur madness, LOL.
Juz for d record, i wrote jamb like 5yrs ago...
i aint gonna cause u more misery, im gonna leave u to ur stupidity...i have some kinda pity for mentally deranged ppl...Maybe ill run a foundation smday..LOL..
Twas nice talking to ya...
Ure allowed to rant some more, uve officially been placed on ignore...
Takia bit ch!...
Re: So Emotional: Nigerian Lady Writes Very Touching Letter To Her Boyfriend (read) by alobright17(m): 1:46am On Jun 24, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
I don't know if this story is true or not but it's a cute story tho. Now, that's a relationship goal. I have to find mine too. grin
Hmmmmm find urs?when am here already?Lol
Re: So Emotional: Nigerian Lady Writes Very Touching Letter To Her Boyfriend (read) by dyadeleye(m): 1:50am On Jun 24, 2016
TheFirstLady:
lick ass much?! Come lemme pay you 10k monthly to post on all my contributions "epic". You look like you need that intervention fund I guess ....that epic don't get you better, I can make it happen for you, ya know?

Common!!!...don't be so full of yourself...she schooled you firstlady.. grin grin grin grin

Besides, add make that 50k monthly.. grin
#hugs
Re: So Emotional: Nigerian Lady Writes Very Touching Letter To Her Boyfriend (read) by FreeWorld23: 1:59am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: So Emotional: Nigerian Lady Writes Very Touching Letter To Her Boyfriend (read) by ForeverYoung197(f): 4:26am On Jun 24, 2016
alobright17:
Hmmmmm find urs?when am here already?Lol

Lol. Im reading you boo. grin you like bashing those girls tongue
Re: So Emotional: Nigerian Lady Writes Very Touching Letter To Her Boyfriend (read) by alobright17(m): 6:37am On Jun 24, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Lol. Im reading you boo. grin you like bashing those girls tongue

They derail threads a lot,but becus of u bae I no go dey mind them again. grin but you know I don catch u already Lol.
Re: So Emotional: Nigerian Lady Writes Very Touching Letter To Her Boyfriend (read) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 24, 2016
cruzita:
he is more than a boyfriend.

He is a real MAN

Exactly!!..perfect I say!
Re: So Emotional: Nigerian Lady Writes Very Touching Letter To Her Boyfriend (read) by ForeverYoung197(f): 10:47am On Jun 24, 2016
alobright17:

They derail threads a lot,but becus of u bae I no go dey mind them again. grin but you know I don catch u already Lol.

Lol! OK. Come and get me if you can wink
Re: So Emotional: Nigerian Lady Writes Very Touching Letter To Her Boyfriend (read) by alobright17(m): 11:44am On Jun 24, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Lol! OK. Come and get me if you can wink

Now bae is telling me to catch her if I can,I don die see heartbreak ooo Lol
Re: So Emotional: Nigerian Lady Writes Very Touching Letter To Her Boyfriend (read) by ForeverYoung197(f): 11:47am On Jun 24, 2016
alobright17:

Now bae is telling me to catch her if I can,I don die see heartbreak ooo Lol

grin don't worry I don't play hard to get..once you catch me, I'm all yours baba.
Re: So Emotional: Nigerian Lady Writes Very Touching Letter To Her Boyfriend (read) by alobright17(m): 12:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

grin don't worry I don't play hard to get..once you catch me, I'm all yours baba.

Bae telling me to catch her again?so the first one I catch her was a fluke?in fact I surrender my catching net don tear finish.
Re: So Emotional: Nigerian Lady Writes Very Touching Letter To Her Boyfriend (read) by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
alobright17:

Bae telling me to catch her again?so the first one I catch her was a fluke?in fact I surrender my catching net don tear finish.

Lol. I see your pm. But haven't we talked before? tongue
Re: So Emotional: Nigerian Lady Writes Very Touching Letter To Her Boyfriend (read) by alobright17(m): 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Lol. I see your pm. But haven't we talked before? tongue

What I sent there and what we talk before na the same? no be joke message I sent now?this bae sef
Re: So Emotional: Nigerian Lady Writes Very Touching Letter To Her Boyfriend (read) by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
alobright17:

What I sent there and what we talk before na the same? no be joke message I sent now?this bae sef

grin yes it is...you said hi as well before and now you said hi again. tongue
Re: So Emotional: Nigerian Lady Writes Very Touching Letter To Her Boyfriend (read) by alobright17(m): 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

grin yes it is...you said hi as well before and now you said hi again. tongue

You know even read the content of the hi hi Lol
Re: So Emotional: Nigerian Lady Writes Very Touching Letter To Her Boyfriend (read) by Kanyekels(m): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
zeetyzin:
Wow...U juz got urself a fan!... intelligence is a rare gift.
Go get a life.
Re: So Emotional: Nigerian Lady Writes Very Touching Letter To Her Boyfriend (read) by halfricanadian(f): 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
cry cry cry cry waiting for wen i will find such a man
Re: So Emotional: Nigerian Lady Writes Very Touching Letter To Her Boyfriend (read) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
all this would be a waste if they don't get married. kiss
Re: So Emotional: Nigerian Lady Writes Very Touching Letter To Her Boyfriend (read) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:
cry cry cry cry waiting for wen i will find such a man
prob in the hypothetical section....go girl
Re: So Emotional: Nigerian Lady Writes Very Touching Letter To Her Boyfriend (read) by halfricanadian(f): 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
pcguru1:

prob in the hypothetical section....go girl
Hypothetical section how?
Re: So Emotional: Nigerian Lady Writes Very Touching Letter To Her Boyfriend (read) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Hypothetical section how?

To be frank i don't believe the story of the OP, not saying guys like that don't exist, but it seems far-fetched, was just making joke about a section where the assumption of such a guy exists. But though i might just be pessimistic though such a guy might exist. but all the best dear
Re: So Emotional: Nigerian Lady Writes Very Touching Letter To Her Boyfriend (read) by halfricanadian(f): 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
pcguru1:

To be frank i don't believe the story of the OP, not saying guys like that don't exist, but it seems far-fetched, was just making joke about a section where the assumption of such a guy exists. But though i might just be pessimistic though such a guy might exist. but all the best dear

Tanx say u afrais to do all dat nd d girl shd leave cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? / He Does Not Give Me Gifts? / Share Your Secondary School Love Letters. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.