Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,828 members, 7,956,143 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:13 AM

So Emotional: Nigerian Lady Writes Very Touching Letter To Her Boyfriend (read) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Emotional: Nigerian Lady Writes Very Touching Letter To Her Boyfriend (read) (7454 Views)

Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes / She Is Asking Wether To Leave Her Boyfriend(read What She Wrote). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Emotional: Nigerian Lady Writes Very Touching Letter To Her Boyfriend (read) by zeetyzin(m): 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
Kanyekels:

Go get a life.
hello idiot.... Goodbye.
Re: So Emotional: Nigerian Lady Writes Very Touching Letter To Her Boyfriend (read) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tanx say u afrais to do all dat nd d girl shd leave cheesy

in this short life i've lived and the few dating experiences i've had, despite me being nice and all they always leave, am an ardent believer of Murphy's Law. So frankly i weigh the risk and think about it , why bother doing any of those and the chances of her leaving is still high, then again the flip side to it could be, by not doing all that am actually increasing the chances and thus contributing to her leaving; which will in turn could further prove to me that I was right all along not to do that.

*I think i just broke my brain cry*
Re: So Emotional: Nigerian Lady Writes Very Touching Letter To Her Boyfriend (read) by halfricanadian(f): 9:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
pcguru1:

in this short life i've lived and the few dating experiences i've had, despite me being nice and all they always leave, am an ardent believer of Murphy's Law. So frankly i weigh the risk and think about it , why bother doing any of those and the chances of her leaving is still high, then again the flip side to it could be, by not doing all that am actually increasing the chances and thus contributing to her leaving; which will in turn could further prove to me that I was right all along not to do that.

*I think i just broke my brain cry*

lol u broke ur brain?
Re: So Emotional: Nigerian Lady Writes Very Touching Letter To Her Boyfriend (read) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

lol u broke ur brain?

lol i know am just skeptical about relationships, no one is honest these days. look at me boring you, oya don't reply again tongue
Re: So Emotional: Nigerian Lady Writes Very Touching Letter To Her Boyfriend (read) by erinatso: 11:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
A Nigerian lady has written a very appreciative love letter to her current man in appreciation of his contributions to her self-development just when she thought her life was over.

A lady has proudly written to Joro Olumofin on the good deeds of her boyfriend who has stood strong for her in stormy times. Read the interesting letter below:
hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Guy Not Wicked And Only Want To Destroy This Small Girl / Blac Chyna Flashes Her Boobs In Sultry New Photo / I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.