Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari (30871 Views)

"Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello / ‘disgrace To Nigeria That 27 Out Of 36 States Can’t Pay Salaries’ – Buhari / List Of 36 States Of Nigeria And Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by pharmagba: 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
frankgreat:
My father's fault...He should stop given me money let me generate my own money and give him 10 percent..."federalism"

Ok for now the family tradition is that the father must be dishing out money.
Until the elders and wisemen in the family sit down to say otherwise.
Nevertheless despite he is giving you money, he is not stoping you in anyway from making money for yourself
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by predear(m): 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
skilfulsagei:

Why are you letting loose of your abysmal ignorance here? If you dont have a good grasp of what is being discussed, why can't you just keep shut!!!! You must be a spare parts seller, I guess.
pls go nd borrow some sense zombie.....as a president u make good economic policies dat wil stire D economy of D country by so doing revenue generation wil increase nd money available for u. So why blame gov when D president himself have not layed any gud example to be followed?

1 Like

Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by guiddoti: 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
May God open our eyes to see what's going on in the state house.
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by FreeWorld23: 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
sad
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by Omonigeriarere: 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
predear:
Dis president is unbelievable! Whose fault is it dat gov cant pay salary? Who is D CinC? Pls someone shld tell dis goro chewing president gospel truth.

Was it his fault when the mismanagement of Nigerian's commonwealth lead to borrowing to pay FG's workers since the days of Ineffectual Buffon? JJC, click on the link below to see the excuse given by your paper Economist to justify borrowing even when the price of oil was more than $100 per barrel.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/06/fg-borrows-n473bn-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala/
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by refiner(f): 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
toposi4naija:

kiss kiss
hala refiner
yhu wana deny yhu didn't see my vote for yhu yesterday undecided.......noht even a "thank yhu" cry

I saw it dearie... infact, it made a whole lot of difference...

Please, Let me win your heart on saturday kiss kiss sad

1 Like

Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
it is really a shame... biko what did they use their money for?
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by guiddoti: 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
aadvark:
It is a shame that this is happenning under your watch Mr President
really? with the bail out from the federal government. Honestly some states are bound to fail. Give them everything
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by ALAYORMII: 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
refiner:

SO what do you suggest?

The drive for IGR should be intensified and corruption battled to the barest minimum if not completely eliminated

Accountability too on the part of the government and civil servants
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by Ofemmanu1: 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
aadvark:
It is a shame that this is happenning under your watch Mr President
It's a big shame, but zombies will still hail the stu.pid buhari administration until there's nothing left to eat.
Being a zombie is hell.
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by aadvark: 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

It's a big shame, but zombies will still hail the stu.pid buhari administration until there's nothing left to eat.
Being a zombie is hell.
lol. they'll soon come for you
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
Mostly APC states... most of d people dat voted 4 u ppl are regretting their actions now.
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
d msg is simple. easy and straight to point... Thumbs uo bubu
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by refiner(f): 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
ALAYORMII:

The drive for IGR should be intensified and corruption battled to the barest minimum if not completely eliminated

Accountability too on the part of the government and civil servants

Salute for your opinion...

But this is NIgeria, where the winner takes it all.... grin grin

Just remember me on saturday wink
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by greatseed: 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
predear:
Dis president is unbelievable! Whose fault is it dat gov cant pay salary? Who is D CinC? Pls someone shld tell dis goro chewing president gospel truth.
then u need 2knw d diff btw truth n lies!!! Cos he is c in c he shld be a thief too U need rehabilitation!!!
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by Ofemmanu1: 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
aadvark:
lol. they'll soon come for you
Who born monkey?! Zombies dey check face o, they won't try me. I'm the zombie crusher.. Check my dp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by obaino860: 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by aesthetic1134: 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
googlepikins:
True federalism is needed. Let every state control their resources and stop complaining buhari the certificate less president

my friend it will be very difficult for Nigeria to practice fiscal federalism bcus of corruption. just imagine the allocation given to all the states what are dey using it for. look at the states dey cant even pay salaries. dey have used the money to pay their campaign debt. if we practice fiscal federalism under this corrupted atmosphere it will be disastrous den what we are experiencing now becus I knw the governor will loots mismanage our resources dry.
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by LAUWALI222(m): 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
Surely GOMBE STATE IS NOT INCLUDED
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by aadvark: 12:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
Who born monkey?! Zombies dey check face o, they won't try me. I'm the zombie crusher.. Check my dp.
lol, mehn that gun no be here o
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by Ofemmanu1: 12:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
sholadunju:
Mostly APC states... most of d people dat voted 4 u ppl are regretting their actions now.
Being a zombie is hell.
They'll never learn, even if bubu feed em sh.it, they'll eat it with gladness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by greatseed: 12:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
skilfulsagei:

Why are you letting loose of your abysmal ignorance here? If you dont have a good grasp of what is being discussed, why can't you just keep shut!!!! You must be a spare parts seller, I guess.
cheesy cheesy He looks more like a human parts seller 2me, His daft governors hav stopped patronising d idiot cos dey hav squandered public fund! Dats wy he talked jagons....sorry bro we sabi der type....
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by Okpabana: 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
toposi4naija:
aand it is also a shame resources derived from a particular region of the country is also squandered by those fu¢king ba$tards in the North and in return kills people over little or no offence

shame on them....

You see yourself? Very dull comment.
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by Ezekiel68(m): 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
skilfulsagei:

lol....oga it don do...
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
pharmagba:

Let me break it down for you.
Your father gave you pocket money for one month, you spent it in 5days, and couldn't meet your obligations. Whose fault is it?

The fault is buhari's just like it was Jonathan's then.
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by Ofemmanu1: 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
aadvark:
lol, mehn that gun no be here o
No be small thing o. No mercy, i'd blast any trespassing zombie to hell. I'm allergic to zombies, i'm allergic to stup.idity.

1 Like

Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by aesthetic1134: 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
some of the governors are not thinkers but consumers. they are good in consuming the allocation coming from FG. dey don't thinks in how dey can be innovative in order to create wealth from their respective states all dey good out is to consume. governor without innovative skills will always ends up useless n empty vessels.
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
aesthetic1134:

my friend it will be very difficult for Nigeria to practice fiscal federalism bcus of corruption. just imagine the allocation given to all the states what are dey using it for. look at the states dey cant even pay salaries. dey have used the money to pay their campaign debt. if we practice fiscal federalism under this corrupted atmosphere it will be disastrous den what we are experiencing now becus I knw the governor will loots mismanage our resources dry.

I beg to differ and say it's a fat lie that true federalism will breed more corruption. We can start from fiscal federalism. It will make the government closer to the people and the people can demand what's due them from their independent region thereby cutting the long chain of command that is practiced now. All the tribal and religious bigotry will be drastically reduced. The only reason people are scared of fiscal federalism is because of the oil down south. But if the north can go into mechanized farming, they can trade food with the souths oil. Its a simple balance but easy money has blocked our clear line of thought.

1 Like

Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by MrBendel(m): 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
toposi4naija:
aand it is also a shame resources derived from a particular region of the country is also squandered by those fu¢king ba$tards in the North and in return kills people over little or no offence

shame on them....

What have your governors in the south done with their state's resources? Dont but blinded by ethnicity and regionalism, the governors are all guilty.
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by belloabd1914(m): 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
predear:
see shocked ur life, to understand na common sense.
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by nkemjacob2(m): 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
those states, their gov do nt c dis as a shame. d useles govs stil ride numerous convoys. d useles govs are after their pocket, playin useles politcs which does nt hav positiv efect on d pple. stupid govs.
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
aesthetic1134:

I beg to differ and say it's a fat lie that true federalism will breed more corruption. We can start from fiscal federalism. It will make the government closer to the people and the people can demand what's due them from their independent region thereby cutting the long chain of command that is practiced now. All the tribal and religious bigotry will be drastically reduced. The only reason people are scared of fiscal federalism is because of the oil down south. But if the north can go into mechanized farming, they can trade food with the souths oil. Its a simple balance but easy money has blocked our clear line of thought. You don't have to knot people's destiny together. Even identical twins don't have the same life all through. Let every geopolitical zone grow according to its strength. Those not doing well will be exposed and they will have no option than to do better. Even before the advent of democracy, people were scared of practicing it. Fear fear fear of the unknown keeps making people scared. Its very clear that the Hausa man doesn't like the Igbo man and the Yoruba man and yoruba and Igbo man has the same resentment for the Hausa's and each other. We can't keep trying the same thing over and over again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Recall Poster Spotted In Ilorin (Photo) / Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 / APC Shops For Saraki’s Replacement- The Sun Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.