Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1059) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5408033 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 23, 2015
Tenderchic:
The God who doeth what no man can do has done it for me. My dearest e-sisters, finally i got my BFP . I would hv announce this earlier than today. Bt I ws battling wt unbelief bcs it's too gd to be true bcs of my age and challenges . In this journey I refused to get tired and God decided to bless me. To other mama's don't be discouraged. Especially mummyEsther by the time I will tell my story u will not hv choice than to keep thanking God.

Let me say a big congratulations to you. so so happy for you.you will carry to term and deliver like the Hebrew women style. pls what did you do different this cycle.
Mamas get set,its raining bfp.Lord do not pass me by.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 23, 2015
4realwoman:

I spent much ooo
i have evn decided that i will just go on ginger, Alligator, dim plus, Acv+Bsm and serrapeptase. cos the money for fohow drugs no be here oo
You can try what i listed above and herbal tampons for one of our mama here and also cut down on anytin that is feeding the fibroid.
i kw God will surprise you sooner than u expect.

Amennnnn. Yesterday my Doctor gave me the worst diagnosis and since then I haven't gotten myself. My hope is still on God

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 9:19am On Oct 23, 2015
Ur testimony shall b permanent in Jesus name. Congrats tenderchic, u will carry 2 term by God's grace.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 9:32am On Oct 23, 2015
Congrats @tenderchic u shall carry to term and deliver like d Hebrew women..Congrats once again dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamacajah: 9:44am On Oct 23, 2015
Tenderchic:
The God who doeth what no man can do has done it for me. My dearest e-sisters, finally i got my BFP . I would hv announce this earlier than today. Bt I ws battling wt unbelief bcs it's too gd to be true bcs of my age and challenges . In this journey I refused to get tired and God decided to bless me. To other mama's don't be discouraged. Especially mummyEsther by the time I will tell my story u will not hv choice than to keep thanking God.

Congrats @ Tenderchic...Wishing you H&H 9 months ahead. grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 9:49am On Oct 23, 2015
tammyloreoluwa:

i have heard of them, my very good friend makonjuola used dem to treat infection both him and his wife, a month later she took in, shes two months gone now, yea same tin he told me dat there expensibe butthere products works fire.. was even planning on going der before God answered me.. so i will say go for it both of u..

OK thanks tammy,how is your Lo kickin?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 9:50am On Oct 23, 2015
babyfacenumb1:

Thanks for sharing. Read so much positive reviews abt it. Just placed on order on Jumia this morning. No dulling. Good morning fruitful mamas
gud moni babayfacenumb1 no dulling,abeg hw much does it cost for both men n women.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyeEjima(f): 9:54am On Oct 23, 2015
Tenderchic:

As other mamas usually say, the God that uses basket to fetch water in order to disgrace the bucket has done it again ooooo cheesy despite what our medical report says He keeps showing us that there's nothing too difficult for Him to do by making us keep our home and be joyful mother of children.
I rejoice with u fruitful mama, wishing u a stress free 9mnths and a supernatural delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 23, 2015
@Tenderchic, a very big congratulations to you. H&H 9 months.

@NurseKaffy4bill, u don get new customer

@MamaZaynie, new registration don come o, no let anybody sideline u collect money
Cc Lioha, Talltosyne and Apple19 (my ex paddy),

@ mamaPwettyTemmy, we full ground make e rain plenty thunder (Twins) and brimstone(triplets).

@ All fertility blessings to us all

#Unlimitedbfp2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blomi(f): 9:59am On Oct 23, 2015
Fruitful mothers in the house goodmorning,am not new here but been mia due to ill health but tank God am back.
@ tenderchic congrats u shall carry to full term in jesus name
The God that it for tenderchic and all d bellful mamas will do it for us all

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 10:05am On Oct 23, 2015
Congrats Tenderchic,thank God may His name be praised
Sooooo happy for U
God indeed has the final say
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pwettytemmy(f): 10:11am On Oct 23, 2015
@tenderchic. oya off to the preggy thread to acquire ur plot of land and pay ur reg fee to me alone.......
oooh sorry to zaynie alone.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chili89: 10:12am On Oct 23, 2015
Congrats @tenderchic u shall carry to term IJN amen! Fruitful mamas I'm new here and gud morning to u all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babyfacenumb1(f): 10:12am On Oct 23, 2015
Babyadorable:
gud moni babayfacenumb1 no dulling,abeg hw much does it cost for both men n women.

I ordered for just the pre-seed. N3995+1250 shipping. That's N5245. @ tenderchic, to God b all the glory. U shall carry to term and the labour room will turn favour room for u in Jesus Name. Amen!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyeEjima(f): 10:17am On Oct 23, 2015

Amennnnn. Yesterday my Doctor gave me the worst diagnosis and since then I haven't gotten myself. My hope is still on God

Fruitful mama, that is the doctor's report and not God's report, so whose report will u believe? As for me, I shall believe the report of the Lord that says I AM A FRUITFUL VINE cheesy cheer up sis cuz God is going to do for you what no man can ever do... expect ur miracle kiss

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 10:20am On Oct 23, 2015
Congratulations @Tenderchic,and 4realwoman. I am a newbie waiting on God to wipe away my tears,cos I have cried a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 10:32am On Oct 23, 2015
@fertilwomb welcome, may Ur stay here be short
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 10:34am On Oct 23, 2015
@ tenderchic congratulations
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 10:38am On Oct 23, 2015
@ fertilewomb Welcome shortest stay I pray
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 10:39am On Oct 23, 2015
plenty plenty activities here oooo....baba God this room is getting crowded,our shouts,prayers,cries never tire you? Abeg push all of us to preggy thread......
Congratulobia to all the bellefull mamas ooo,enjoy ya preggy season....

Ayaakanoh how much dey our account now? I see plenty newbies, abeg do quick calculate, lets use the money do sent forth for every bori here to preggy thread... grin

All mamas I dey hail ooo...it's weekend again,me wan spoil dh silly,so had to start thinking what I will cook specially for him this weekend,i have heard of fried rice,abeg na rice dem dey take do fried rice? undecided

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyeEjima(f): 10:41am On Oct 23, 2015
fertilewomb:
Congratulations @Tenderchic,and 4realwoman.
I am a newbie waiting on God to wipe away my tears,cos I have cried a lot.

OMG!!! I'm so in love wit ur name kiss u are very very welcome to this wonderful n fruitful family where our Awesome God is healing us and blessing us with BFPs cheesy
May ur stay be very fruitful and very very short cuz U are porting to the preggy thread b4 d year runs our. Check the month you want to bring forth ur bundle of Joy and claim it. Wipe ur tears sis cuz God has heard you and He has answered U.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 23, 2015
Yaaay!!! Tenderchic don get belle na Godwin!!. Congratulations sis,am really happy 4 u. I remember so well when u were in a dilema about telling hubby about ur predicament,but u see God don surprise u n give u double blessings. May u carry to term and deliver ur baby wit ease. *hugs*. @fertilewomb,this ur moniker is making me wanna change mine, I love it! Welcome to dis beautiful famil,may ur stay b short n fruitful. Chili89,u r also welcome,may ur stay b short n fruit full,wishing u all babydust. @ pwettytemmy and mamacajah, thanks for d prayers,we appreciate u,God bless. Love u all!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:06am On Oct 23, 2015
He is always a faithful God..... Congratulations tenderchic its is indeed a month of double grace+ all of Us are porting to pregnancy trend before december 31st ijn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 11:15am On Oct 23, 2015
@happymummy,Janix ,Iyaejima and Rainyday thanks for the welcome .Have been a guest since last year finally registered this morning

pls God remember your words and let it come to pass in the life of this women here.

Sorry ladies,I couldn't help it.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chili89: 11:20am On Oct 23, 2015
Thanks @rainyday for the warm reception may God bless u plentyyyyy!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tenderchic: 11:24am On Oct 23, 2015
My battle started yrs back when I ws tld I hv fibroids. I started treating it wt herbs bcs i ws afraid to die if i go 4 fibroid surgery. I started running frm pillar to pole. Abuja to Lagos to onitsha to Enugu. And by this time my flow has become a disaster. It will flow heavily for Almost 14 days & I started using adult pampers instead of pad. until one day I said if I will die let it be and I went for d surgery And 15 fibroids ws removed. After that I was told i hv bilateral tubal blockage, again I started battling wt it. I did 3 HSG frm diff places wt d same result, went to Lagos from Abuja to do tubal flushing came back and did 4th HSG And got the same bilateral tubal blockage. Devil never rested, I ws also told I hv low ovarian reserve AMH0.23. Bcs of my age ( I am in my early 40s) so i decided to go for IVF and i was asked to start taking DHEA for 3months in preparation for IVF scheduled for Nov. I stumbled on a site on how 2unblock tubes so I started doing castor oil therapy truout August I hr everyday unless during Af, & self fertility massage I learnt from you tube. I also used Apple cider vinegar Wt black strapmolases. And all this while hmm I took lots of drugs in preparation for D IVF I bght frm Amazon. For all d drugs I used. Serrapeptase. M2tone,Dong Quai root., yi mu cao tea, women over 40 one daily capsule by mega food, L-Arginine, ubiquinol Coq10, DHEA, omega 3, bee pollen .My DH had low mortility rate & ws placed on PROCEED PLUS. I reduced cab & take more of beans, fruits. Carrot everyday. So last month Sept 5th, I went to do another tubal flushing at BodyCheck Abuja. He was able to open one tube. So i bght clearblue opk. & 2 pkts of preseed lubricant bcs i don't normally hv mucus . My Af came on 15th sept, I BD from CD 8 daily to CD17 ie (10 Days) lol. using preseed. On CD 13 d opk said Positive & Dr said we shld cont till CD 17. Who will believe that @my age wt tubal blockage, low AMH.low mortility I will hv BFP?.

53 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 11:28am On Oct 23, 2015
@tenderchic congratulations

@ fertilewomb,you are welcome and you are allowed to rant here. the God who gave you a husband will give you your baby.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 11:30am On Oct 23, 2015
Wlcm chili89 n fertilewomb, may God ans u soon n mk ur stay ere vry short.

Fertilewomb, jst as u av prophesied wt ur moniker ur womb is fertile n u shall bring forth healthy n beautiful children. D Lord wil show u mercy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 11:33am On Oct 23, 2015
@tenderchic,it can only be God...wow...please take lots of rest, may God grant you a stress free preggy season and safe birth...your story is really inspirational...
may God touch us with His healing hands and grant us beautiful testimonies too before 2015 ends...i believe I will be preggy before the end of this year and so will you ttc sesky mamas here and our friends and families also praying for the fruits of the womb,and so shall it be by God's special grace...Amin...

@fertilewomb,oya receive hugs...don't worry God is in control

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 11:34am On Oct 23, 2015
@tenderchic God is great. your story gives me hope.

#unlimitedBFP2015
#team2016
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tenderchic: 11:35am On Oct 23, 2015
I owe everyone Who has ever posted on this thread not knowing they are helping someone solve her problem a very thank u. if not for this thread I wouldn't hv gotten my BFP.

@ rainyday, d advice I got here were helpful immensely. I broke the news to him, he didn't take it likely wt me but later he calmed down.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 11:38am On Oct 23, 2015
@safe06 no na beans dem dey carry cook fried rice grin@nnelegend respect yahself u wan kill person wit laugh ba,i just dey imagine hw tight dt girdle go dey for ur body for ur bp to high like dt our dh are all trying na everyday dem dey see and hear new things women and there palava grin@rainyday congrat dear next is a bfp@realwoman cograt dear happy bumping@tenderchic my dear friend u will carry to full term and you will have the safest delivery ijn,worry less,eat right and rest well and before you know u will be carrying ur buddle of joy in ur hands.@all dt droped by to pray for us it shall be so ijn.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.