Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,507 members, 7,770,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:30 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5357629 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (3052) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tessybaby(f): 8:47am On Oct 08, 2009
am praying for u two
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyPeace(f): 8:55am On Oct 08, 2009
Arlington:

crossed it getting ready for another one lipsrsealed i am just taking it one day at a time. i am dying to hear yours let us keep on praying and fingers crossed.

lt is well dear tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GEW: 9:04am On Oct 08, 2009
may God answer your prayers. there shall be none barren in the land.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by titilaelae(f): 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2009
@ All,
Bible says when God turned the captivity of Zion, they were like them that dream! I've passed through the ttc road before and I know how it feels. Not to worry, dearies, the Lord who made me a mother will visit u too.

In my own case it was fibroid I was battling with and I thank God for making me overcome it without surgery. In other words, I don't know what to say about stuff like hormone imbalance, hot flushes etc but whatever the challenges are, I pray that God will connect you with the doctor that will address it and soon too. From now I'll start praying 4 u. Cheers, sisters.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pinkylady1(f): 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2009
titilaelae:

@ All,
Bible says when God turned the captivity of Zion, they were like them that dream! I've passed through the ttc road before and I know how it feels. Not to worry, dearies, the Lord who made me a mother will visit u too.

In my own case it was fibroid I was battling with and I thank God for making me overcome it without surgery. In other words, I don't know what to say about stuff like hormone imbalance, hot flushes etc but whatever the challenges are, I pray that God will connect you with the doctor that will address it and soon too. From now I'll start praying 4 u. Cheers, sisters.

wat a living proof that God is able to do all things. his love endures forever
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 12:45am On Oct 09, 2009
Thank you very much for all the prayers and moral support smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2009
@ titilaelae pls how did u overcome the problem without surgery

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Project4: 12:07am On Oct 11, 2009
I had 2 miscarragies before i had my kids,each preg was 3 & 4 months old, after i lost the second preg, my doctor monitored me. my problem was that as the baby grew my cervix opened and my womb could not hold the baby so i loose it. The treatment was to stitch my cervix at 4 months and take off the stitch 3 weeks to my due date. After the first stitch, i did not need another for the other pregnacies.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ab1989: 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2009
My sisters, i feel for all of you because as a woman when it took me only a year to conceive during my time then i know what i went through, talk less of people with few or long years without a baby. Our God is able and nothing is impossible with Him just believe and you shall all see the glory of the Lord. Amen.
In all your postings i have not seen anybody that tried or talk about taking nutritional supplements, these products work wonderfully for people with testimonies. i hereby put up the help for infertility case for people who may be interested
WHAT IS INFERTILITY:-It is the inability of a couple to achieve conception having stayed together for one year or more after marriage. Infertility can be classified into two ways as explained below:-
1) PRIMARY INFERTILITY:- This occurs when the individual has never become pregnant before
2) SECONDARY INFERTILITY:-This also occurs when there is history of previous pregnancy whether carried to term or not. Infertility can occur in male(40%) and female (60%).

CAUSES OF INFERTILITY
1) Problems of ovulation (ovary)
2) Problems from blockage of fallopian tubes
3) Problems in the uterus e. g Fibroids
4)Problems associated with sperm in men e. g low sperm count, loss of libido or poor sexual performance,impotence,frigidity etc
5) Systemic diseases (general diseases such as TB,cancer etc
MANAGEMENT OF INFERTILITY
It is managed in the hospital according to the cause:
1) Problem of ovulation:- Stimulation by drugs
2) Problem of tubal Blockage:- Surgical intervention
3) Problem in the uterus:- Surgical intervention
However, we need to meet the nutritional requirements of the body daily for the body to function maximally. Inappropriate nutrition has been linked to organ failure, malfunctions, abnormal growth e. g ( Fibroids) and some of the most profound diseases.
Medical care, though most effective and well respected, no longer represents the final hope as far as infertility is concerned because of the side effects of the drugs high cost and unpredictable outcome of some procedures (e. g surgery)
If you give your body the necessary nutrition needed, it will function well and all the organs will work normally to enable conception.

SUGGESTED PRODUCTS FOR INFERTILITY ARE:
NECT DRINK
RJEL TAB
FIOG TAB
VITB TAB
NATMI TAB
A BET TAB
These products have worked wonders in the life of people. The products are not drugs but nutritional supplements to regenerate/ rejuvenate your body and organs for effective performance to make you fertile.These can help to overcome the condition if you will be able to use them generously for 2-3 months. These products are from USA with Nafdac approval Contact me for more details and how to buy them directly from the company on orelusimodupe@yahoo.com or 08032451201, 017667672

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2009
Pls,thick-white cervcal mucus, wat does it mean. @mypeace u've bin silent but i gues dere is gudnews. Spil. @ arlington iv not seen d mail as promisd

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyPeace(f): 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2009
Venus

Thats suppose to be ur ovulation. Make sure u are baby dancing!

l refuse to test, till when am suppose to see the next period, i.e in two weeks time. l know l will give us good news by Gods grace. make una cool una temper, l am as anxious as u guys!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by donbgreedy: 8:45am On Oct 15, 2009
Irregular periods [/size][size=8pt][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size]Irregular periods are common in infertile women. However, many women are very confused about the relation between irregular periods and their infertility. They naively assume that once their periods become regular, they will conceive.

While it's easy to make the periods regular by putting a woman on birth control pills, this will obviously not help her to get pregnant.

You need to remember that just like infertility is only a symptom, and not a diagnosis, irregular periods are also just a symptom of an underlying problem called anovulation, or not ovulating. It is the underlying anovulation which causes both the irregular periods and the infertility, and this is what needs to be treated.

Infertile women with irregular periods need the following medical tests: blood test for measuring the level of the reproductive hormones, FSH,LH,PRL and TSH on Day 3 of their cycle, so we can find out what the reason for the anovulation is.

Once we know what the problem is, then we can treat it by inducing ovulation !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by donbgreedy: 8:48am On Oct 15, 2009
Irregular periods
Irregular periods are common in infertile women. However, many women are very confused about the relation between irregular periods and their infertility. They naively assume that once their periods become regular, they will conceive.

While it's easy to make the periods regular by putting a woman on birth control pills, this will obviously not help her to get pregnant.

You need to remember that just like infertility is only a symptom, and not a diagnosis, irregular periods are also just a symptom of an underlying problem called anovulation, or not ovulating. It is the underlying anovulation which causes both the irregular periods and the infertility, and this is what needs to be treated.

Infertile women with irregular periods need the following medical tests: blood test for measuring the level of the reproductive hormones, FSH,LH,PRL and TSH on Day 3 of their cycle, so we can find out what the reason for the anovulation is.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by donbgreedy: 9:03am On Oct 15, 2009
Irregular periods

Irregular periods are common in infertile women. However, many women are very confused about the relation between irregular periods and their infertility. They naively assume that once their periods become regular, they will conceive.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Aladunni(f): 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2009
MyPeace:

Venus

Thats suppose to be your ovulation. Make sure u are baby dancing!

l refuse to test, till when am suppose to see the next period, i.e in two weeks time. l know l will give us good news by Gods grace. make una cool una temper, l am as anxious as u guys!!

interesting!!! never knew that o, always waiting for egg-white CM, no wonder undecided undecided
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyPeace(f): 7:53am On Oct 16, 2009
Aladunni:

interesting!!! never knew that o, always waiting for egg-white CM, no wonder undecided undecided

its starts from the thick white and progresses to the egg white (the main day)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Aladunni(f): 9:49am On Oct 16, 2009
@ mypeace wat am saying is i dont notice the egg-white cm for a couple of months now. All i see is an abundance of thick lotion like cm. Wat is that one abeg? Is it a sign of ovulation or i should still move forward? Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyPeace(f): 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2009
Aladunni:

@ mypeace wat am saying is i dont notice the egg-white cm for a couple of months now. All i see is an abundance of thick lotion like cm. Wat is that one abeg? Is it a sign of ovulation or i should still move forward? Thanks

Egg white cm is over rated. you can ovulate without necessarily noticing any cm. In ur case, as long as infection is ruled out, and its not smelling, l believe its ur ovulation. Does it stretch? Again check the day in ur cycle that it occurs. lf you know the length of ur cycle, you should be able to know ur ovulation day, if its within that period, then it shd be it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2009
Venuss sorry i forgot i will do it now did you get any reply back from the first place?
My peace grin

All this egg white , egg yoke thing is so over rated it is just signals so you know what your body is doing and what it is about to do but it does not mean you cant get pregnant. But i know for most women it is some sort of comfort that your body is doing the right thing.
Enjoy your weekend ladies.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyPeace(f): 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2009
Arlington

You are right dear grin, l have sense stoped counting on CM, just make sure u Baby dance at least thrice in a week or every other day throughout the cycle.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 1:33am On Oct 23, 2009
My peace you know you cant bail on me now i am still waiting and don't say chill jo grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyPeace(f): 9:55am On Oct 23, 2009
Arlington:

My peace you know you cant bail on me now i am still waiting and don't say chill jo grin

grin grin Abeg chill oooo grin. Will wait till months end, l will do a scan then, first experience showed that l dont get positive early.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2009
My peace you are syaing i should wait another 7 days? angry expect another question on the 31st grin
I understand i am just anxious i just requested for my medical records from my doctor so i can take them to another doctor for a second opinion that should take about 2weeks so i am also waiting enjoy your weekend.

Venuss any news from the clinics?

Aladunni how are you doing?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Aladunni(f): 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2009
Am gud arlington, If i may say dis, i started taking some thianshi products (food supplements) some months back. Effects are:- regularized cycle, regularized days of flow, and reduced pain during my period. not experienced dat in ages. Wada u fink?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 10:43pm On Oct 23, 2009
Arlington no reply yet. My peace no shaking it p+ aladunni b my tianshi doc. I hav homnal problem menses only com if i tak drugs. Wat tiansh suplemnt do u advice dat wil regulaize ma period nd mak moi vry fertile. Pls waitn 4 reply
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Aladunni(f): 9:24am On Oct 24, 2009
@ venuss
I ll need to ask d tianshi guy. I ll talk to him about hormonal imbalance and lack of menses but he prescribed: zinc, calcium and antilipemic tea. I ll get to you as soon as i get in touch. Alternatively if you can lay ur hands on their manual.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2009
Aladunni what is Tianshi? I think from what you have said it is some herbal stuff is it bitter lipsrsealed
If you take it and it works for you i dont think there is any proble then, i am a chicken i cant take anything bitter.
Nobody should mind my peace jo she is just making my heart do jigijigi like railway i know it is good news grin
Venuss try and call them or try and ake an appointment to go there dont be doing self medication oh!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2009
Arlington-tianshi r herbal,foodsuplmnt,masage nd on. Aladuni i wnt 2 1 tianshi clinic 2day was daignosd usin electra acupunture am 2 comense trtmnt soon.but d problm is d product xpensiv nd can i trust dere trtmnt dat it wil work? I just nid God 2 dirct us right nw.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Aladunni(f): 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2009
VENUSS:

Arlington-tianshi r herbal,foodsuplmnt,masage nd on. Aladuni i wnt 2 1 tianshi clinic 2day was daignosd usin electra acupunture am 2 comense trtmnt soon.but d problm is d product xpensiv nd can i trust dere trtmnt dat it wil work? I just nid God 2 dirct us right nw.

hmmmmn so fast. dear venuss thats it about tianshi o, very costly and about its efficacy, i ll advise u to cast ur hopes more on God but try ur best by doing something and that is why u will just close ur eyes and use the supplements. i pray to God it will be a permanent healing 4 ya. But i can bet with God on ur side that Tianshi products work well.

@ arlington

bitter ke? they are food supplements and are mostly in capsules and teabags, very easy to use but costly, you really need lot of will to continue with it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyPeace(f): 9:21am On Oct 26, 2009
@ all

Make una cool down for Jesus, the  whole jigigi will end this week.  grin cheesy tongue

On the herbal food supplements, Tianshi is good, but l have experience with GNLD fertility product.  l  usded it in Nov to Dec 2008, and got pg in Feb for the first time in Life. lf theres a need l will take GNLD again and wouldnt hestitate to recommend it to any body willing.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omooseen: 10:52am On Oct 26, 2009
I feel for you.

I stumbledon an informtion on how to giveirth to the child of your choice.

check it up at www.perfectsdate..com.

Just visit the site and scroll down till you find the topic on how to give birth to the child of you choice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2009
Arlington, d tianshi clinic is run by som M.D least am sure am nt selfmedcatn. 4 d abuja hospta hop 2 b dere early nxt yr.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (3052) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.