Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394260 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 9:17am On Nov 30, 2015
ginababy:

Wat a drama queen? Laugh want tear my belle. Abeg take am easy oooo. U can still try to night. If possible take ur mattress to anoda room. Just change room n d urge will b different. D mnth I conceived, I had to relocate to d parlour for one wk n my dh had gud erection. Just my suggestion sha.
I like this idea o, might do this during o. Cos d room sef is tiring and it's becoming work.

Happy Anniversary to all team late November.
As we dey cry for pickin, some dey cry to try enter husband house.

All mall am with him kettle. May God answer our heart desires and make us happy as soon as possible

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 9:38am On Nov 30, 2015
ginababy:

Wat a drama queen? Laugh want tear my belle. Abeg take am easy oooo. U can still try to night. If possible take ur mattress to anoda room. Just change room n d urge will b different. D mnth I conceived, I had to relocate to d parlour for one wk n my dh had gud erection. Just my suggestion sha.
@ginababy. We even do enter sitting room, put mat for ground, put AC, yet no show.
But thanks for your suggestion. I dey even fear to try to do again. I dont want to have that feeling of rejection, or not beautiful enough to seduce/stimulate dh. Na look I dey now.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 9:41am On Nov 30, 2015
mamakendra:
kikikikiki. Abeg mamas laugh small.
Imagine on the peak of my ovulation, with all the signs present, I have already planned my bd for the night, with my instead cup tucked under my pillow, waiting to insert it after the do. Very tired and sleep after retuning from work, but still determined to do. Didnt inform dh about d o, so as not to pressure. After ALLLLLL this preparations, Mr D, refused to rise. Come see my gingering, even ontop my tiredness. I climb on top dh -nothing, I do b-job -nothing, I try so tey tears start to fall from my eyes.
Funny, cos we hv never had this type of flat tyre before. As I dey ginger, dh say make I leave am, later, for where, I no gree ooo. Because of my persistence he now knew it was cos I was ovulating. It come make am worse, cos he now started feeling bad. I try ehnnn When I rember all my gingering that night, na just laugh I dey laugh myself
Ha!!! No be small thing do me oo

hahahahahahahahahahahaha,ROTFL,u sef go laugh urself,u come turn desperado!u sure say not be the rate u take ginger naim make that thing happen?Cos for the mood u dey it be like say u ready superglue DH body join ur own.On a serious note,i am sure he was tired too,maybe next time u should give him the thumbs up so he would prepare body,mind and soul.Still laughing sha!
@Ginababy and Ayauche,HWA,by this time next year u will be dancing and celebrating with ur LO's.IJN.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 30, 2015
iomoge2:

I like this idea o, might do this during o. Cos d room sef is tiring and it's becoming work.

Happy Anniversary to all team late November.
As we dey cry for pickin, some dey cry to try enter husband house.
. True talk my dear! I have a friend that is almost approaching 40, e no easy at all. HWA to u iomoge2, ayauche, ginababy and tsquare. May God continue to bless your union and keep u and Dh together,I pray God fulfills ur wishes for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 10:00am On Nov 30, 2015
@ginababy and ayauche, happy wedding anniversary. @all good morning, the heaven over our lives shall remain open and continue to shower blessings of fruitfulness upon us alongside with the resources to cater for our children. #SHAME&PAINMUSTENDWITHNOV;30TH.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:05am On Nov 30, 2015
@iomoge2,@Ginababy and Ayauche,HWA.

@all, Good morning and have a wonderful and fruitful week ahead.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 30, 2015
@Iyeejima....my darling i and lo's are doing fine oo grin. How ur side? Ride on sis,notin do you!!!. I dey feel u die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 10:54am On Nov 30, 2015
@Laurasmum, pweetymii,rainyday, 4realwoman,Iomoge2 and ginababy thank u so much.
@Precy22: thank u and I hold on to #painandshamemustendwithNovember30# in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 11:15am On Nov 30, 2015
@mamakendra: ts well. T does happen sometimes due to stress. U can sext chat via msgs, bbm n whatsapp. Send a romatic ecard or link to him, playfully tug at him , bathe him n dress him or watch him dress or let him watch u dress. I tell u, it will stimulate him. What I do sometimes is to tease him in d morn, do pre-intimacy n tell him till he comes back. It puts him in d mood. Change rooms, it wrks too. May God bless our efforts with a bfp soon.

Baby dust to all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
Haahahaahaahahahahahahahah
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Mama Kendra dis ur ordeal got me laughing my ass out mehn!! Jeez!

Awon desperado, na so one time during O I paunch on DH, yes we got an erection but my dear swimmers no gree come oooo na so we do do do do do cheesy cheesy cheesy our two stop drink water, Reset Ac, con rest small change style, change gear sef to fast nd furious, to slow nd romantic We doo sooo Tay I sleep off grin grin grin YET! Swimmers nor gree come I wan faint hehehehe d nxt day had to go to school lol

@tsquare, @Ginababy, @Iomoge2, @ayauche HWA to u all, May God bless us all

I got a little Pram shoe for my baby 2days ago with faith, I believe his coming is closer than I expect God bless u my LO do nd come am waiting patiently love.

23 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyafife: 12:47pm On Nov 30, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
@legendsmother. This your own experience no be here ooo.
Dont worry Legend boy is coming to wear his shoe sooner than you expect.
Wish I could like your post a 100 times cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
MamaLegend, exam don finish? Abi why you come dey peep now? Abeg concentrate o cos na 2.1 sure for you pass. I wish you all the best dear.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by boyeen: 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
@precy22
@mumigrace
@miraclebaby
@redeemed
@ayauche
@lynsunny
@iyaejima
@pweetymii, thanks so much for those encouraging words. God will bless us with our adorables very soon. Baby dust to us all.
WE REP TEAM 2016.
@iyaejima Pls what and what did ur sister do different after HSG.
@miraclebaby and @mumigrace Pls how do I do the castor oil therapy and where can I get serrapeptase and kedi products.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
@tsquare, @Ginababy, @Iomoge2, @ayauche HWA to u all by this time next yr jehovah himself would have added colour and beauty to your marriages,your beautiful princess and handsome prince will be surrounding your tables.@mamakendra and mamalegend don't worry we are dealing with a God who disgrace the bucket by using a basket to fetch water he will surprise u both and everyone of us speedily without us knowing that it has even clicked.@Oluwashindara01 dts the spirit holding tight to the promise of God knowing and trusting that it must come to past and being a mum will be a reality.@ all as for me i will keep been happy no matter the situation and i know i have many reasons to be tankful my bishop will say if u know how to think you will know hw to thank.Many are the affliction of the righteous but the lord see them thru it all,@iyaejima i follow u for back gidigba celebration and laughter all the way for me 7yrs but am not sad am just expectant and ready cos my God is too big to make mistakes and in all he remains God#ttccantkillmyswagger# #iwillkeepshinning#whentherighttimecomesiwillbeasupermumofbeautifulchildren#

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by preciousoru(f): 2:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
Good day sis

I want to start off by saying, you are in my prayers. My all time favorite verse when thing don't seem to make sense is Trust in the LORD with all your heart & lean not on your own understanding. -Prov 3:5. I hope you will find peace and I hope you do not give up with TTC. No matter what comes up in life, know that 'This too, will pass'. Abundant blessings unto you. *e-hugs*
Mowojuoluwa:
Hello house... I lost my pregnancy at 8weeks since sept, I have not been happy about it and that is why I didn't update since then. Am back on Ttc! The cause of the reoccurrence miscarriage is yet to be known! I pray God puts a stop to this! I really can't wait to get pregnant, carry to term,give birth and grow old with my children.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
@iyafife you are welcome and i pray ur stay here will be short as the gud lord will cause u to celebrate soonest ijn.Amen @mowojuoluwa its well wit ur soul be still and know he is God keep luking unto him and he will not disappoint you,for ur trouble it shall be double pls dont let the devil still ur joy away try so much to cheerup and be happy cos a merry heart doeth gud than medicine.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
My heart drips with joy today and indeed I am in awe of God's mercies. My eyes are moist and my skin full of gooses as I have just spoken to my former Diamond Bank colleague, friend and Kabba sister- Yetunde Bandele, 4 YEARS after she completely lost her memory upon a car accident on her way back from work in PH. It was December 27, 2011, 5 days after my daughter Hadassah was born, I had shared my daughter's pictures with my friends in the Bank and she replied Oloun a bawa woo (God will take care of the baby for us) and that she was preparing to attend Shiloh 2011 and hoped she could make it to Lagos to see the baby, but I replied that Hadassah was born in Zaria . On January 1st 2012 i tried to wish her happy newyear but her phone was off. I tried severally afterwards noting she was offline at work as well until her colleagues in Diamond Bank Oyigbo branch said to me that she was knocked down by a car on her way from work. The whole of 2012 passed....it was utter darkness, no one was talking just whispers and corridor talk that she may never survive. In 2013, I established contact with her step sister, a matron at the Shell Hospital were she was being managed through my friend Tare Bozimo who works in Shell but the feedback was that she was in Coma and we should just pray. Alongside Diamond Bank colleagues in PH we formed prayer teams, we dared to believe, we dared God, we stretched our faith, indeed Yetunde came out of Coma but was brain damaged as "Medicine claimed". In early 2014, I tried her mobile number out of curiosity bcs at some point, I had waned and wasn't following up regularly to see if she was making progress, she picked the phone, but Yetunde did not know who I was. I tried hard to remind her of the common friends we had, of topics that we last discussed especially Hadassah's birth, tried to speak Kabba to her which I thought will differentiate me and kick start her memory, but naaa she didn't remember who I was. I gave weekly intervals to call but she wouldnt recall who I was. Her mum pleaded that we should keep calling and praying but most times the calls left me shattered and depressed as to why God will allow such fate befall a brilliant, beautiful and eccentric young lady. But in all, my faith remained as that was the little I could do for a friend. These calls continued over the months into early 2015 but sometime in July 2015 I changed jobs and was carried away with the learning curves and new challenges and had not called till today November 29, 2015. As was my practise I started by asking her if she knew who was on the line and she said yes now ! Peter Olowononi, my first thought was maybe someone had saved my contact on her phone, but I was wrong we spoke for almost 10minutes, her memory had been restored, she remembered Hadassah who had just been born when she had the accident. ..Hadassah is almost 4years old now and she even spoke to her, she asked after Molawa- my wife, alas my sister and friend - Yetunde Bandele has her life back contrary to what the Doctors said that she was brain damaged !. I spoke to her mum who could only utter words of praise and thanksgiving to Jesus Christ, you could imagine a mother's pain for 4years. I have typed these lines with moist eyes as indeed I have seen God work a miracle over 4 years, this isn't a story, this is a testimony !!! I have typed these lines to encourage as many are out there trusting God for a miracle, keep believing and keep trusting him, never give up but fight till your miracle comes !!! Just tut to share.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
Thank u dear sisters for d outpour of love thru ur msgs. God bless n keep all our homes. Hwa to Gina baby, Ayauche ur expectations all not be cut short. N God will answer all the prayers regarding ur homes speedily.
Mummy Kendra, God will definitely cos all our efforts to give way to our testimony. Sometimes d way I dey pursue my husband eh to bd. The man dey fear me sometimes. Unfortunately d added stress on him makes my work harder. Nothing I no dey do at those times to get the thing to stand at attention. It is well with our souls

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
Legendsmother, mumydidi thank u so very much. May Almighty meet us all at the point of our needs.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
MummyEsther:
@BabyAdorable: Where did you do the hydrotubation? Address or phone number?/ Thanks dear
I did in kaduna.jowako hospital jos road off abeaokuta str.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
@mumydidi...wat a thought provoking piece! tanks 4 sharing. @all mamas, yes lets develop an attitude of gratitude,lets count our blessings and we wil have inner peace n joy. God, i tank u 4 all d good tins u ve blessed me with, my amazing family,loving husband,caring in-laws, good job, sound health,most especially d gift of life. its nt by my doing bt ur mercy n favour upon me,thank u o Lord. So my sisters! #whatareyouthankfulfor

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyafife: 7:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
Amen, thanks so much mumydidi

mumydidi:
@iyafife you are welcome and i pray ur stay here will be short as the gud lord will cause u to celebrate soonest ijn.Amen @mowojuoluwa its well wit ur soul be still and know he is God keep luking unto him and he will not disappoint you,for ur trouble it shall be double pls dont let the devil still ur joy away try so much to cheerup and be happy cos a merry heart doeth gud than medicine.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
mumididi,thanks so much for sharing,indeed,God is the impossibility expert,he has all spare parts and his words are final,may God give us the grace to remain steadfast and continually love,serve and trust him.Amen
@iyafife,u are wellucome,may ur stay be verrry short u would not even realise u stopped by..
@mowojuoluwa,it is well,the Lord whose face ur gaze is fastened on will answer u speedily,the Lord will make u to laugh again and again,he would heal ur body.please,take care of urself,all is well....
#ConfessionbringsConception#
#feelingpositive#

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
#whatareyouthankfulfor? - i'm thankful for life; since the beginning of this year till date, neither I, DH nor any members of my family have been admitted to the hospital.

I'm thankful to God for an over-loving hubby (DH no dey give me headache at all grin). I'm so lucky smiley

I'm thankful for my Job

I'm thankful for the peace, love and joy I enjoy in my home.

I'm thankful for so many things av enjoyed that I can't even remember sef.

Abeg. God has been so so so faithful.

#thanksgivingmode.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anikeayun(f): 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
Gd evening house bin a while since i show face.

HWA to all d november beuriful mamas.by dis time nxt year u shall celebrate wit ur babies insha Allahu.

@tenderchic and all d mamas dat had mcg i pray Almighty double ur trouble nd put smiles on ur face very soon.
Baby dust to all ma e-sisters.
Dis november get as e be for ma enemy angry buh i knw it wil end in praise sha.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
Babyadorable:
tnx luv,pls wats d name of d syrup

http://www.fertilityplus.com/faq/cm.html

Read this for the name of the syrup and d dosage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
#whatareyoutankfulfor# Am tankful for life,for divine health,for sound mind,for the salvation of my soul,for giving me my own husband dt loves me and is standing by me even in the face of dis challenge,my correct in-laws who are simply the best,my own wonderful mum and siblings.for granting me my request of right placement in my place of work,for his provision,safety and security.for making everyday of 2015 xmas for I and my family in the words of my bishop. Baba God noni. In all I give u all the glory
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
@Ayaayo u don mia?? grin

@mummykendra my dear it will end in praise ooo may God help us, d shoe is so cute eh! Cnt wait jareh grin grin

@percy22 my dear I dey read oooo, Naim I breeze in come see d post nd I can relate wif it na y I shook mouth cool cool
@rainyday awayu? kiss
@sugah u just go jollificate, wetin u bring for me na grin
@Mumydidi wonderful testimony the Lord be praised cheesy grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
Tsquaure and imoge2, happy anniversary beautiful mothers. i wish you many more fruitful year ahead.

Legendsmother you dey far nah, how the goodies go take reach ya side? All the best with your exams, break a leg!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
#whatareyouthankfulfor#
I thank the lord that I didn't loss my mom to cancer this month of nov
Thank you lord for my DH and inlaws they are 1 in a million
Thank you lord because I know I am pregnant and not TTC

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
As we have less than 60mins for November 2015 to roll away, all our burdens will roll away with it and never surface again. Amen!

I have countless reasons to be thankful to God for. Even if I have mouths all over my body, it still will not be enough to thank this Awesome God. Uwese Baba!

Fertility blessing @all

#Unlimited BFPs2015
#2016MUM

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Youngce, fyzaila and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.