Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5410051 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
Mamas pls does anyonew knw any accurate ovuation prediction or fertile day prediction calander I can download from the Internet app store,pls answa asap,thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Those babies are to die for.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rozeeb: 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
@Ayauche tanks for checking the doctor said it could be the uterus gettng irritated. She gave me buscopan gestid folic acid and ferbelan. Bt till nw am still having the cramp ohhh is like menstrual cramp God pls lessen the pain for me. Wil go bck to hosp tomorow. Hve nt experienced this before. its painful ohh.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
@rozeeb, why don't you do scan to know what is really happening. It is well with you dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 11:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
Twinmama:
Thanks @wholesomegrace and iomoge2. I will visit my dr soon, when I'm emotionally okay, for now I just want to stay away from hospital and detox my system b4 starting this ttc journey again. Baby dust to all

hello mummy Twinmama
pls what are u using to detox?
I want to detoxify mysef too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 12:09am On Feb 05, 2016
Rozeeb I will advise u go back to ur Doc if the pain is that intense plzzz and its just CD18.

Foe123: Na now u come and u said u told ur hubby all these? Listen dear nobody holy pass oo, I knw u wud ve asked 4 forgiveness 4rm the depth of ur heart and God has ans, dnt allow that thought to torment u, rather visit a good hospital and carry out all necessary test and scan and be very prayerful cos there's nothing God can't do.
Make I rush go see with my eyes 4 preggy zone.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by boyeen: 1:36am On Feb 05, 2016
P[quote author=starkids post=42488502]you guys should buy dr best 'serapeptase'.it cleanses the fallopian tube [/quot
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 4:35am On Feb 05, 2016
Good morning all I came across. This verse nd tot I shud share as it was very comforting for me knowing that God is not asleep towards the storms, Test nd Trials we face because his voice of the Lord is Powerful, the end of dis verse talks of the peace God will Give to us and I Pray that wereva u are reading dis Peace will come into ur life in Jesus Name

Psa29 VS 3-11.kjv The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters. The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is full of majesty. The voice of the Lord breaketh the cedars; yea, the Lord breaketh the cedars of Lebanon. He maketh them also to skip like a calf; Lebanon and Sirion like a young unicorn. The voice of the Lord divideth the flames of fire. The voice of the Lord shaketh the wilderness; the Lord shaketh the wilderness of Kadesh. The voice of the Lord maketh the hinds to calve, and discovereth the forests: and in his temple doth every one speak of his glory. The Lord sitteth upon the flood; yea, the Lord sitteth King for ever. The Lord will give strength unto his people; the Lord will bless his people with peace.

Good morning my people God bless us all

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 4:39am On Feb 05, 2016
boyeen:
P
Pls where can I get?

After all d msg on d thread about d said moniker u still dey inquire Na wa what can we do to avoid some people from being scammed sef? D hand writing is written boldly yet! People will still fall prey, Beware from starkid it goes to show u don't read d threads na wa oooo

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 4:43am On Feb 05, 2016
Nictos:
Hey Fruitful Mothers, its me Nictos the cat killer (according to Safeo6)
I am deeply sorry i have been MIA for a year plus now.
Quick update!

In my last post in 2013 i stated that i was pregnant but unfortunately some months after i lost the baby as usual. That experience shook me such that my enemy almost landed in Yaba left. That was one of the reasons i had to stay away from anything TTC. Anyways i survived and had my handsome baby boy in 2014 and God is faithful everything went well. God has since open doors for more to come.....

I just want to commend everyone despite all odds who kept this thread alive. I miss my Nairaland big family, the mothers with a great heart. The bond we share was so strong that it can actually be felt.

Kudos specifically to Venuss, Safe06, Pink22, MamaTriplets, Alwaystrue, Skimpychick, Omonikiba, Chi16, Flakeey, Favored gal, Tbaby4real, Beloved1993, Hawtmummie, Santagelo25, Lizzyslaw, LadyGuinivere, July16th, Napa, Choky18, Phewme12, Wannabeamum, Dreamsinbc.

One luv!
Ah Nictos, welcome back.........
@ favoredgal, how is it going? Taking care of two, any difference?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by foe123(f): 5:47am On Feb 05, 2016
Ayauche:
Rozeeb I will advise u go back to ur Doc if the pain is that intense plzzz and its just CD18.

Foe123: Na now u come and u said u told ur hubby all these? Listen dear nobody holy pass oo, I knw u wud ve asked 4 forgiveness 4rm the depth of ur heart and God has ans, dnt allow that thought to torment u, rather visit a good hospital and carry out all necessary test and scan and be very prayerful cos there's nothing God can't do.
Make I rush go see with my eyes 4 preggy zone.

Thanks lol
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by foe123(f): 5:52am On Feb 05, 2016
RipVanWink:
@foe12, my spirit tells me that u shud try guifei bao or clean point tampoon to at least cleanse ur system, u may still hv retained products of conception.
no body holy pass, let it not bother u too much...if u hv asked God for forgiveness, blv he has forgiven u and move on...dont give the devil room to taunt u that God is punishing u for ur past misdeeds.......its a big fat lie.
Christ has redeemed u, washed u clean......just confess n believe

Where can I get it and how much is it?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:00am On Feb 05, 2016
No one is holy, even me, just let leave matter for matthias

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adetunrayo(f): 6:20am On Feb 05, 2016
Hello wonderful mamas, pls I have 2 questions. (1) is it normal to feel nausea or vomit before or durin ur period? (2) what drug, food etc can my hubby use to increase his sperm motility, though he is on mannix,but that hasn't yield any result. Thank u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by senoreetah(f): 6:38am On Feb 05, 2016
Janix2:
Mamas pls does anyonew knw any accurate ovuation prediction or fertile day prediction calander I can download from the Internet app store,pls answa asap,thanks.

u can try this http://www.babycenter.com/ovulation-calculator
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:56am On Feb 05, 2016
Omo d cramps am feeling no be from here ooo... I started feeling it 2days ago which is cd10,up till now e never relieve me o, cant wait for tomorrow so i can carry my k-leg go hospital.. Sleeping mood activated, I no fit teach any yeye class today

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tuto: 8:10am On Feb 05, 2016
Ayauche:

What's this one nau? U miss road oo
why are u attacking her? are u seun or a co-owner of the forum?mind ur biz,she has right just like u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 05, 2016
Hello House,

this is my HNY, that is how some mama will sha find you until u show up.

I thank you for including my name in the prayer chain list, please tell me how it works so i can join in as well.

@Safe06, u don teach me bad bad MIA things cool
@ Legendymama of laive how u dey kiss
@ Ayauche, thanks ma, this year we must to celebrate and dance with out LO's grin
@ Pweetiebabe, to sure i dey here oo. where is the money angry ??
@ Fruitfulwoman, my sister I am looking up unto the hills to Baba God
@ Redeemed of laive, how u dey my sister
@ Venizia my sis, i no know anything oo undecided

@ALL blessed and fruitful mamas, the eagle has landed (in Zaynie's voice)

Fertility blessings to us all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:39am On Feb 05, 2016
@ Ayaayo welcome back sis.. U are next online to give testimony ijn

I don remit d remaining money(21.6bn) into Safe06 account ooo as i no kuku won go kuje prison

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by boyeen: 9:40am On Feb 05, 2016
[quote author=starkids post=42501032][/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 05, 2016
Good day mama's what's la

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 10:08am On Feb 05, 2016
Hello dear sisters. Am back after a short hiatus. My thanks goes to God Almighty for strength. He indeed( like Legendsmother ministered) is present in the storm. I must also thank Redeemed and Sugah you both are a blessing . God bless u both richly @all Soon n soon our testimonies will be apparent n men will have no choice but to rejoice with us.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 10:36am On Feb 05, 2016
legendsmother:

After all d msg on d thread about d said moniker u still dey inquire Na wa what can we do to avoid some people from being scammed sef? D hand writing is written boldly yet! People will still fall prey, Beware from starkid it goes to show u don't read d threads na wa oooo

Infact ehh I just wonder

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 10:44am On Feb 05, 2016
so today as i searched the scriptures i found this in Ecc 11 vs 4-6 He who observes the wind(and waits for all conditions to be be favourable ) will not sow and he who regards the clouds will not reap. As you know not what is the way of the wind . or how the spirit comes to the bones in the womb of a pregnant woman . even so you know not what the work of God.... WHO DOES IT ALL

(So dear sisters on this Forum ) In the morning sow your seed and in the evening withhold not your hands ( concentrate not on CD, but try as
much you can , dont be discourged in trying )for you know not which shall prosper whether this or that or whether both alike will be good

That is the word of God , I pray all our fruitless efforts in the time past will begin to yield fruits . we will not labour for nothing and God's name will be glorified in our lives in Jesus name Amen

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 10:53am On Feb 05, 2016
Adetunrayo:I usually feel dis way too but during ovulation. My DH too was told to use manix & vit E, tho it improved a little & then I was told to blend ginger& garlic,for him to take with pap but the smell of that thing no be here as it turned all my fridge upside down.
Pweetiebabe: e fit be ovulation cramps bt I dnt knw if that kind of thing exist cos I do get such pains at times 4rm CD9 sef.
Ayaayo welcome back sis bt u need to explain why u ve been MIA. Tsquare welcome sis, u were both greatly missed.
Tuto: I dnt ve ur chance at all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 05, 2016
@Ayauche my darling miss u too o, na this oke no let us see the other oke's. I have been very busy at work and also wanted to air myself of this ttc palava, it was seriously getting to me ni jare.

the ministry is moving on to BFP in Jesus name. ciao!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 11:26am On Feb 05, 2016
Foe123 I see why you are anxious. If something went wrong during the last one im sure (at least I hope) the Dr would have mentioned it. The number of times a d&c is done is not the problem but how well it is done.
Like someone had suggested get gufei bao or cleanpoint from mumihaja.
How is your flow now? Is it still scanty?

Pweetiebabe it might be ovulation cramps. Why you no want us to come chop party jollof? Or you are just saying that to hold God to ransom? You would not turn 30 again in your lifetime but you would get pregnant severally in your lifetime so please don't miss out on a once in a lifetime event. And don't forget to invite me grin

Boyeen im sure you saw legendsmother's comment. If you still insist you can send the 'seller' a pm

Goodkay I used to feel same thing.. But mine was more of a dull pelvic pain....I dint bother about it but like you I used to think it was implantation cramps. You probably should not worry about it.
But after your d&c did you do a hormonal profile to check prolactin levels? Do you have discharge from your breasts?

Tsquaure good to have you back dear.

Adetunrayo its probably pms.

Janix2 you can download ovuview from the playstore. Those only work on the info you input. Ovulation should be tracked using either a test strip or scans.

Legendsmother you are correct. People are no longer sharing what they are doing for the cycle and 2wws. I wish it can be brought back.

Ayaayo welcome back

October mamas you guys should Start announcing bfps nah, haba.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 05, 2016
@Sugah we are coming, my twins dey do final arrangement with Baba God for their arrival.

#2016octobermama

@Pweetiebabe Amen!!!, i don't like this rigmarole "biko nye m ego" in Davido's voice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:58am On Feb 05, 2016
@Sugah thanks so much sis.... I will surely invite u..

I know the God of Abraham will grant me my heart desires before my birthday. .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.