Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:07 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5439726 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
I will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever.

2 Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever.

3 Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable.

4 One generation shall praise thy works to another, and shall declare thy mighty acts.

5 I will speak of the glorious honour of thy majesty, and of thy wondrous works.

6 And men shall speak of the might of thy terrible acts: and I will declare thy greatness.

7 They shall abundantly utter the memory of thy great goodness, and shall sing of thy righteousness.

8 The Lord is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.

9 The Lord is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.

10 All thy works shall praise thee, O Lord; and thy saints shall bless thee

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nwarosa: 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
Benignasweety:
1st u must bear in mind dat exercising is d best natural ways to kick off treatment. U can do walking/evening strolling or wake up, jump up2 50 times in a spot and drink water.
Goin by medication, insulin is d best injection to treat high blood sugar. Goin by naturals, do this listed below. All of dem.
By veges, make avocado pea ur best frnd. We re in d season so try eating alot of it. Lik 4 tymz daily.
Take garlic 1clove thrice daily.
Apple cider vinegar 1spoonful thrice daily. U can get dem frm super markets.
Take some supplements that corrects it. (optional)
bitter leaf juice will also correct not just the hbs but ur fertility is dia is any.
Goodluck maama.
In another note @all maamas happy sunday o, am nt begging u guyz to buy supplements frm me, we all knw itz expensive but the truth is, it works alot and sure ur health is wealth. All am asking is 4 ur supports to register in the netwrk marketing company GNLD with my name Orafunam Benigna C. U get the advantage of ordering for dox supplements people sell to u at high cost in a very low price becuz u re now regarded as dia distributor using dia products. U earn money, u earn health. Dont buy frm me, I can struggle to get a few products I will use for myself, am just advocating u join enjoy d benefit of health at a cheaper rate n get paid for it by registering with them in my name and share the opportunity of health n wealth to others who will register under u too...
Gracias. Am expecting turn ups o. If nobody cares, I knw I wld push tru, pple full evrywia wey knw d koko of d 21st century business wey dey find opportunity dey.
God bless us all... Sending sticky fragrance baby dust 2 all.
Many thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanny2: 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
Happy Sunday Joyful Mothers!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goddaytosin: 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
Good evening to everyone in the house, need help have been trying to conceive for seven month now but all efforts have been proved abortive, pls what can I do so that I will share testimony this month. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goddaytosin: 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
Good evening to everyone in the house, need help have been trying to conceive for seven month now but all efforts have been proved abortive, pls what can I do so that I will share testimony this month. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goddaytosin: 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
Good evening to everyone in the house, need help have been trying to conceive for seven month now but all efforts have been proved abortive, pls what can I do so that I will share testimony this month. Thanks[left][/left]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oomiyale(f): 7:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
Goddaytosin:
Good evening to everyone in the house, need help have been trying to conceive for seven month now but all efforts have been proved abortive, pls what can I do so that I will share testimony this month. Thanks[left][/left]
@ Goddaytosin playing hold on sabi mama's will soon come around to answer you but you can still give more details of maybe any thing you have done may like a scan or hvs

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
Goddaytosin:
@Goddaytosin you will soon testify. But I want to say 7months is not too long if u are below 35years. Relax and enjoy knackson things with your hubby. Try to know your exact time of ovulation using opks, BBT and checking of your cervical mucus. Have u done necessary checks to know your body? Have you seen a doc? best advice is you see a doc to know what might be responsible? if u find out these details our sabi sabi mamas here I'll guide u better based on results obtained. this is your month of praise just believe.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goddaytosin: 7:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
Amen am still in my 28 the doc said am OK but some month ago I discover I was having itch and whitish thing in my private part which have been bording me what do u suggest I do.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
You are the Lord, you are the Lord
You are the eyes I use to see
You are the key that opens the door
You are the owner of my soul
The bush that burns that never consumes
What shall I render to you O Lord
I will bow down and worship your name
You are the Lord.

Thank you Lord for calling me out of darkness into your marvelous light. You are everything to me LORD.
#BEMAGNIFIED

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by drstan(m): 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
Goddaytosin:
sent you a mail reply let talk
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilechic: 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
@Goddaytosin, be careful of the "uncle" above that said he contacted u.

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
nwarosa:
Many thanks.
U re welcome dearie... Nothing short of d best and a strong bfp is wat I wish u maama n all maamas here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
Perculiar:

Thanks so much @benignasweety. Will sure testify sooner than soon.
Amen to dat dear. Our papa Bishop D.Oyedepo said if any ask u how u re doing, say God has done it!!!.... U sure wld testify soonest!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aghaibiam(f): 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2016
Good evening all.I couldn't bear to come back and tell you I bad another blighted ovum and had to be evacuated.I had the procedure on 20th last month. Resumed kpekusing on the 26th.Since this evening I have been having this terrible cramps in my stomach. I don't know what could be the cause.I ate plenty aki awusa today.
I don't want to run to hospital just yet.
My case won't be difficult for God.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goddaytosin: 9:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
Thanks I'll do
fertilechic:
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goddaytosin: 9:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
Pls kindly let's talk here so that other will benefit from it thanks
fertilechic:
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
fertilechic:
I
I just dove u! u just think my thought! u too mush!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goddaytosin: 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
Pls kindly let's talk her so others can also benefit from it thanks.
drstan:
sent you a mail reply let talk
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
beautiful mommas, pls who can recommend a good and affordable place for tvs/follicular tracking, in lagos. lekki-ajah axis?.
a friends needs the info asap
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
Goddaytosin:
Amen am still in my 28 the doc said am OK but some month ago I discover I was having itch and whitish thing in my private part which have been bording me what do u suggest I do.
you av nothing to worry. just track your circle. do enuf kpekus around o time. about d white stuff. it must be candida. wash all inner where and soak in dettol with enough salt and hot water. buy probiotic tabs in pharmacy for u and your DH. Buy unsweetened yoghurt in a good supermarket. always sit on hot steam contain salt and insert a finger dipped in the unsweetened yoghurt into you vjay for week. continue with d probiotic tabs and come back to testify.hallelujah!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilechic: 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
Goddaytosin:
Pls kindly let's talk here so that other will benefit from it thanks

Cc drstan
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilechic: 9:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
priscaver:
I
I just dove u! u just think my thought! u too mush!

Abi na
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goddaytosin: 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
Amen ijn
Benignasweety:
Amen to dat dear. Our papa Bishop D.Oyedepo said if any ask u how u re doing, say God has done it!!!.... U sure wld testify soonest!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goddaytosin: 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
Thanks will do just dat....
priscaver:

you av nothing to worry. just track your circle. do enuf kpekus around o time. about d white stuff. it must be candida. wash all inner where and soak in dettol with enough salt and hot water. buy probiotic tabs in pharmacy for u and your DH. Buy unsweetened yoghurt in a good supermarket. always sit on hot steam contain salt and insert a finger dipped in the unsweetened yoghurt into you vjay for week. continue with d probiotic tabs and come back to testify.hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Saraha1(f): 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
To all waiting upon the lord, the lord who heard the prayer of Hannah, shall locate you all this very month.

Is not an easy journey for one to be in such situation( I have someone very dear to me passing this stage of her life)

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
aghaibiam:
...I had the procedure on 20th last month. Resumed kpekusing on the 26th.... ....
My case won't be difficult for God.
Which procedure, my sis? Evacuation? So sorry dear if its that.. God is still on the throne of your life. He will surely see you through... Keep pushing on...
Goddaytosin, welcome dear. 7 months is still fair. U will carry belle soon by God's grace... just dont add worry and stress to any issue u may be having now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goddaytosin: 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
Pls can I just tell the pharmacist that I need prebiotic tab or wot?
priscaver:

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goddaytosin: 10:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
Amen
Saraha1:
To all waiting upon the lord, the lord who heard the prayer of Hannah, shall locate you all this very month.

Is not an easy journey for one to be in such situation( I have someone very dear to me passing this stage of her life)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goddaytosin: 10:13pm On Jun 05, 2016
Amen ijn....
Loisemm:

Which procedure, my sis? Evacuation? So sorry dear if its that.. God is still on the throne of your life. He will surely see you through... Keep pushing on...
Goddaytosin, welcome dear. 7 months is still fair. U will carry belle soon by God's grace... just dont add worry and stress to any issue u may be having now
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
Miracle worker
Miracle worker
Come and do a miracle
A miracle today
Come and do a miracle
A miracle today
Miracle worker
Miracle worker
Come and do a miracle
A miracle today
Come and do a miracle
A miracle today

CHORUS:
Your name is Yahweh
Your name is Yahweh
You’re the miracle working God
Your name is Yahweh

Your name is Yahweh
Your name is Yahweh
You’re the miracle working God
Your name is Yahweh

Thank you Lord for what you're about to do in our lives.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmoda(f): 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
Sing with me if you know the song

No man can see the end of Your grace
ahnnnnnnnnnn
No man can see the end of Your glory
ahnnnnnnnnnnn
No man can know the end of Your love
ahnnnnnnnnnnn
No man can know the end of Your power
ahnnnnnnnnnnn
As far as the heaven stand,stand above the earth
You are exalted,UNLIMITED God

Ohhh i could go on and on praising Him.

I joined this blog and I av enjoyed everyday I visited,was a bit active at some point in tym den went reclusive for reasons not important.
I had a myomectomy in October. I was frustrated at some point in time and was just tired of the several options to try in the journey of ttc.
So I became quiet and did not visit NL as much as I used to,my sisters it dint reduce the ttc thinking as much as I expected it. My wedding anniversary was April 13 and I had a huge fight with hubby cuz he felt IVF was going to be a more difficult emotional journey and would not buy the idea as we would have expended all we had just to try it once,the fight that night was terrible. By God's faithfulness we settled nights after and prayed for God to guide us.

I remember the next morning, I had a short prayer in the car, telling God I was sorry for shifting my focus from Him and whichever way it wld be going foward, it wld be Him directing us,as this was also the aggrement BTW hubby and I, that even if it were IVF or some fertile herbs I was supposed to get dat week from a close freind,that God should guide us once again.

Then I went to work. All through the day, I kept getting this Holyspirit nudge"go and do a pregnancy test,you are pregnant" I would shrugged it off and be angry with myself for thinking it!!!! It went on all thru d day,so going home at night I practically forced my self to a pharmacy and bought #500 worth of pregnancy test strips (10) and told myself that after I took the herb later in the week, I would need to start testing monthly. So I got home and d only thing that filled my head was,use one strip

To stop the voice in my head I angrily took out a strip and used, I was d only one at home, I almost went madddddd,wen I saw TWO lines,I screamed,I laughed, I sang, I screamed again, I danced , I was too happy and cld almost not contain myself. Dat night, I rushed to a lab at Alakija dat opens 24 hours and got tested,hubby was calling as he got home and was wondering wia I was. I could not drive back, so hubby came and after some drama I told him,we were both glad. Finally after 3 years, God showed up.

And dats how small I can summarise it, it was a BFP.

BTW.......
so many things I can't say hi but I was told tubes were blocked, weighs 140kg and some other melody drama doctor repro,. Pls sis just let God guide u, it will be just in time wen it happens. I love you all and wld kip praying for us all. May God sustain u in this time and answer u speedily

25 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.