Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5396545 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
futureday:
pls,mamas, i want to buy fertilsan m on the link posted here by one Mama blc i found out they are the only link that does for 180days-6months supply,but i dont know how much they will charge me,not stated there, unlike amazon and ebay where you have thier rate. pls kindly assist, how do i go abt that,ur prompt response will be appreciated, fertility dust to us all

6months supply cost me 249 usd..the price is there.click buy..you will see it its on the right.

@mama that asked how much mastercard charged me..i think it was 315 or 317...but with this new cbn forex policy..its likely gonna b higher.
Try uba mastercard...some1 said they charged her lower

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futureday(f): 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
thank you sister,i will try that
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
@praiseworks, they are coming. God be with u.
@mamas, wetin dey happen na?! As per bfp announcements... I don record only 4 since ds June (All glory to God)... I b think say d cold wey mama Fvine get na bfp she go come bk come announce (I still dey hope).
Oya oooo mamas, come begin announce in Jesus name.
Good news - my good friend told me today that she is expecting her second (a boy again) & her Edd (Expected date of delivery) is on my birthday! Na so I rejoice ooo come tell am say make that Edd no shift ooo.
Lord, by ur special grace, me & other mamas here expect & receive our bfps on or b4 June 30th which is the last day of June. Thank You Lord in advance...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by candance: 8:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
sad

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
Today's date is unique and symbolic - 16/6/16.

It is interesting to know that the Book of Nehemiah is the 16th book of the bible. It's chapter 6 verse 16 even gets more interesting...

Nehemiah 6:16
Then our enemies and the surrounding nations heard about it, they were frightened and humiliated. They realized this work had been done with the help of our God

It then means by this scriptural reference God is up to something in your life today.

May the Lord God Jehovah Almighty wipe away your tears and turn your mourning into dancing. May people and nations gather and say 'This can only be God' by the time they hear your testimony in Jesus name. Amen.
Good evening folks.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 8:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
Loisemm:
@praiseworks, they are coming. God be with u.
@mamas, wetin dey happen na?! As per bfp announcements... I don record only 4 since ds June (All glory to God)... I b think say d cold wey mama Fvine get na bfp she go come bk come announce (I still dey hope).
Oya oooo mamas, come begin announce in Jesus name.
Good news - my good friend told me today that she is expecting her second (a boy again) & her Edd (Expected date of delivery) is on my birthday : June 30th!! Na so I rejoice ooo come tell am say make that Edd no shift ooo.
Lord, by ur special grace, me & other mamas here expect & receive our bfps on or b4 June 30th which is the last day of June. Thank You Lord in advance...
Thanks for the prayers and hope, I say a big Amen to that. May God also bless you with a healthy bfp, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
candance:
Good evening fruitful mamas,I really want to thank everyone of you that took out time to respond to me.I am so happy and my spirit is lifted.in fact i had a good nyt sleep,my day went well at work ,was able to eat very well unlike two days ago.d second ivf PT result hit me badly.....@fvine,I did hsg six months after myomectomy in two diff places and got same bilateral blocked tubes.did hydro den hsg ,same same.thanks for d hosp info

Baby dust to all of us.
Ok Dear. it's well. I was just thinking that if it were before the Myomectomy, then the Dr would have fixed it during the Myomectomy. May God come through for you soon, Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anikeayun(f): 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
A big thanks to all d mama's dat took dere time to respond to my questions.yes I took d paracetamol and felt relieved,I'm so grateful.
I put my mind so much on dis cycle buh afta d bfn dis morning I just zero my mind frm it,infact I'm expecting AF lik Neva bfore so I can start again.
#irefusetogiveup#

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 9:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
@ pweetymi, thanks for the mention, may God remember you and all of us for good in Jesus name. I just decided to keep TTC aside, at least forget it for now because I don't know the next line of action. So I've handed it over to God.

@newbies, may your stay be short and fruitful.

@all the beautiful and sexy mamas, the Lord will perfect all that concerns us. With lots of love from me to U.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nairasurplus(m): 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
mumredeemer:

Are you selling proxeed plus? u already mentioned that it is the best and even offered to give seller's contact in Nigeria. later u contacted RipVanWink that you needed fertilsan, and later told Blessedmum proxeed is the best. She replied that God already answered her through fertilsan m. You asked how you can get fertilsan, she referred you to Fvine's post which she even posted with fertilsan toping the list of the supplement in a comparison analysis, only for you to post again that you think proxeed plus is the best. Please don't be confuse, everyone is unique in this journey, what works for one may not work for all. If you are not selling proxeed, just follow what you think is best for you and believe it will work.

Fertility blessings.

What is the meaning of this. Are you making jest of my suggestions? What about it if I suggested Proxeed plus and contacted RipVanWink on Fetilesan M. If you know about Proxeed plus do you think every other person here knows about Proxeed plus. Was there any time I asked you to buy any drug from me? What is the meaning of this post. If proxeed plus is the best and I ask of Fertilesan M, will it stop you from receiving your salary?
I really asked how I can get Fertilesan M, but is it out of the track to ask such a question?
Mumredeemer
I really doubt the preachig you are rendering here. For christ sack, is there anything wrong with my suggestions and questions.
I follewed this trade and I found out no one mentions Proxeed plus and suggested it. Is it not someone that suggested Fertilesan M to you.
All of us here are mature.
Lets be guided by our utrances.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nairasurplus(m): 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
pweetymii:

I think she is selling the proxeed plus!Check out her profile,i don't think she is even ttc!she just might be one of those people who do trial and error on ttc women otherwise how can she recommend "proxeed"in one post and start asking for fertilsan in another.i not go school oh, but "caveat emptor"!

Pweetymii,
Who said you cannot combine the two? How can you trace it from my profile that I am not TTC. Are you my God? If I have ever done trial and error on TTC women as you suggested, let heavens fall on me, but if my minds are clean on tnis post, may you be used for trial and error in TTC period. Only God will bear us witness.
We are not guided by our utrances.
What is the meaning of this? Do we use such things for joke?
Why making this statement on my condition.
Wish you whatever you wish me.
Bye

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by showerofblessin: 10:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Good evening beautiful mamas. I have been a
Regular guest but decided to register today. This forum has been of tremendous help to me. Have been ttc for a year. after six months of ttc and no positive result, we decided to run some tests.we are battling with low sperm count and motility. He is on addyzoa and motility boost.It will surely end in praise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 10:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
Nairasurplus:

What is the meaning of this. Are you making jest of my suggestions? What about it if I suggested Proxeed plus and contacted RipVanWink on Fetilesan M. If you know about Proxeed plus do you think every other person here knows about Proxeed plus. Was there any time I asked you to buy any drug from me? What is the meaning of this post. If proxeed plus is the best and I ask of Fertilesan M, will it stop you from receiving your salary?
I really asked how I can get Fertilesan M, but is it out of the track to ask such a question?
Mumredeemer
I really doubt the preachig you are rendering here. For christ sack, is there anything wrong with my suggestions and questions.
I follewed this trade and I found out no one mentions Proxeed plus and suggested it. Is it not someone that suggested Fertilesan M to you.

I think you should take your own advice. There is a better and more polite way to respond.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by showerofblessin: 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
Bisoye82:
Hello everyone.
I have Fertilsan M ( powder ) 3 months supply at a give away price of 30k.
pm me if interested.
Fertility blessings to all.
Please I ll like to know if you still have the fertisan M . Am interested
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 11:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
Nairasurplus:

Mumredeemer

This ur response confirms my doubt about u but u shud knw dis particular thread is not where u mess around. Would advice u just leave plz.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Duakkie: 11:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hello .
I learnt Depp is irreversible till after a while .
Did you doc. Tell you what to do to reverse it .
I saw u are ttcing hence the question
maymay1:
@ iomoge2 i just finished a round of bcp and currently on menses . dr is suggesting another round of bcp for me. but am thinking of taking vitex instead since am ttc. the reason for the bcp was for hormonal inbalance .which initially caused abnormal bleeding , he gave me depo provera which stops my period for 5months and used this bcp to induce the af, am suspecting pcos , since am overweight . pls any advice.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sbabimbola(f): 12:49am On Jun 17, 2016
Use all organic products from Nature Hero International.... They are 100% natural products, work well, no side effects, improves your sex life and enhances conception.
for more info visit www.mynaturehero.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 17, 2016
Nairasurplus:

Pweetymii,
Who said you cannot combine the two? How can you trace it from my profile that I am not TTC. Are you my God? If I have ever done trial and error on TTC women as you suggested, let heavens fall on me, but if my minds are clean on tnis post, may you be used for trial and error in TTC period. Only God will bear us witness.
We are not guided by our utrances.
What is the meaning of this? Do we use such things for joke?
Why making this statement on my condition.
Bye

Shooooooo! Nawaoooi! sure say they no catch u!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chigirl45: 5:31am On Jun 17, 2016
fertilewoman:
good pm sisters please who is handling the whatsapp group for this forum kindly add my number *****

Thanks
you may need to pm @Ayauche or @lalabu so your number would be added.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nairasurplus(m): 7:10am On Jun 17, 2016
Ayauche:

This ur response confirms my doubt about u but u shud knw dis particular thread is not where u mess around. Would advice u just leave plz.
Aya Uche,
Gini bu messing aroud.?
What constitutes messing around.? Is it because I suggested Proxeed plus and ask of fertilesanM.Curtesy demands we should be careful with our choice of words here.
For goodness sake, how have I offended anyone by asking of Fertilesan M. Can't I combine the two if I have Proxeed plus already.
Aya Uche, that statement is inflamatory to anger. Please lets stop here. I don't want us to start making comments that will ban any of us here.
Let us not be personal when it comes to rudeness.

Why are these people attacking me. Am I spoiling your show by asking of Fertilesan M when I know about Proxeed plus?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bidemibunmi: 9:07am On Jun 17, 2016
Good morning all.
cc: Fvine, sugah and other mothers to be.
please help interpret my DH semen analysis

Colour: Greyish Opalescent
Odour: Normal
Viscousity: Moderate viscous
Ph: 8.0
MICRO: WBC -2-3/hpf
Morphology: Normal-70%, Abnormal-30%
Motility: Fast Progressive- 40%, Slow Progressive-20%
Non Progressive-10%, Immotile- 30%
Count: 62*10^6
Culture: Yielded No Significant Growth after 24hrs of incubation @37 degree c
thank you and God bless.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 9:15am On Jun 17, 2016
bidemibunmi:
Good morning all.
cc: Fvine, sugah and other mothers to be.
please help interpret my DH semen analysis

Colour: Greyish Opalescent
Odour: Normal
Viscousity: Moderate viscous
Ph: 8.0
MICRO: WBC -2-3/hpf
Morphology: Normal-70%, Abnormal-30%
Motility: Fast Progressive- 40%, Slow Progressive-20%
Non Progressive-10%, Immotile- 30%
Count: 62*10^6
Culture: Yielded No Significant Growth after 24hrs of incubation @37 degree c
thank you and God bless.

Its bam! U're good to go. Goodluck sis

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Reigning4Christ: 10:00am On Jun 17, 2016
good day fruitful mamas and papas . for guifei bao or any fohow products call/whatsapp me on 08125748346.
or send mail to fohowproducts@yahoo.com.
fertility Blessings
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 10:30am On Jun 17, 2016
Nairasurplus:

Pweetymii,
If I have ever done trial and error on TTC women as you suggested, let heavens fall on me, but if my minds are clean on tnis post, may you be used for trial and error in TTC period. Only God will bear us witness.
Bye

Nairasurplus, I had wanted to ignore ur rants since u did not read down to where I said if u are not selling Proxeed plus, you should go for what you think is best for you and believe it will work for you. But seeing your response to Pweetymii, I can not ignore since this is related to my post. Since my preaching infuriates you that much hear this, Proverbs 26:2 "Like a fluttering sparrow or a darting swallow, an undeserved curse does not come to rest". Genesis 12:3 "I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse" Nehimiah 13: 2 ...but had hired Balaam to call a curse down on them. (Our God, however, turned the curse into a blessing.) you know why? Because you can not curse whom the Lord has not curse. (Numbers 23: 7.) Now hear this one, Psalm 109: 17 "He loved to pronounce a curse may it come back on him. He found no pleasure in blessing may it be far from him". But I pray this will not be your portion IJN Amen. To mama Pweetymii, I pray this Psalm 109:28 "While they curse, may you bless; may those who attack me be put to shame, but may your servant rejoice". with A BIG FAT POSITIVE IJN. Amen
Nairasurplus, please repent, don't allow bitterness to take root in your heart and don't be fast in cursing others. Jame 3: 9-12 "With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God’s likeness. 10 Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this should not be. 11 Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring? 12 My brothers and sisters, can a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water.

I see nothing wrong in mama's responses to your post. At least, nobody insulted you.

Have a blessed day. I sprinkle baby dust on you if truly you are ttc.

@ All please let us put this behind us in order not to derail the thread.

In the voice of mama Loisemm, me, na BFP announcement I wan hear o, no be quarrel.

God bless us.

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 10:37am On Jun 17, 2016
Nairasurplus,

We dont insult people on this thread,neither do we appear rude or use derogatory comments here. We are all one family and always encourage/assist each other on this journey. Please dont come here and talk anyhow as we are all matured.

You have been banned on Nairaland for two weeks and i guess its because of your rude comments. You need to really watch how you talk.

Please be guided.

Thank you and God bless you as you comply.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 17, 2016
mumredeemer, yes o. Me once I saw that curse, I rejected it for fruitful swaggalicious Pweetymii and pressed the REPORT button under that post to report offence no 2.
Madam. nairasurplus (ur name makes financial sense o), u cant come into our peaceful thread n start cursing someone. It is not permitted, dear. Come humbly n u will be accepted. Others post adverts here or advise us to try their products.
We see them n nothing spoils. Its those we feel seem suspicious that we call out. Its nothing personal. U are not d first n I doubt u will be d last. Sorry... n take care... bye dear.
(And I hv read good reviews about proxeedplus b4 now so...there u go...next time, just tell us more of d benefits )

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 10:42am On Jun 17, 2016
anikeayun:
A big thanks to all d mama's dat took dere time to respond to my questions.yes I took d paracetamol and felt relieved,I'm so grateful.
I put my mind so much on dis cycle buh afta d bfn dis morning I just zero my mind frm it,infact I'm expecting AF lik Neva bfore so I can start again.
#irefusetogiveup#

You might still be preggy but just to early to show on your hpt yesterday. Still keeping fingers crossed for you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 10:49am On Jun 17, 2016
Hello my people,I greet U all,sorry for My MIA jare,I just want to forget about this ttc of a thing and enjoy my life.Thanks to U all for checking on Me.
Keep your Faith Alive,for God's time certainly is always best.
Make una no quarell o
Luv U all
Running MIA again ooh!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 10:50am On Jun 17, 2016
gmorning sisters .
trust u are doing well. being able to get up in the morning gives hope that our testimony people will yet hear, and our miracle people will yet see
so i have been reading my book by zita west on guide to getting pregnant i decided to share something from it especially for sisters dealing with male issues
drugs that can affect male fertility .

drug generic name ; used to treat, effect on male fertility
amiodarone; abnormal heart rhythm; inflammation of the testicles;

chemotherapy; cancer; reduces sperm count and quality

cimetidine; indigestion , peptic ulcer,acid reflux disease; Affects hormone production

Colchicine; Gout ; May severely reduce sperm count

Digoxin; heart failure , abnormal heart rhyhm ; Affect hormone production

Erythromycin ; chest infections ; May reduce sperm count

Gentamicin; Bacteria infections ; Reduces sperm count;

Hormonal therapies ; various ; may disrupt other hormone production

ketoconazole; fungi infections; reduces sperm count

methotrexate; some cancers , arthritis ; reduces sperm count

Nitrofuratoin; Urinary tract infection ; reduces sperm count

phenytoin ; epilepsy ; reduces sperm count, quality, motility

Spiranolactone; Fluid retention ; Affects Hormone production

Sulphasalazine; Ulcerative Colitis; Reduces sperm count and quality

Tetracycline; Reduces sperm motility

Viagra; reduces Sperm's ability to break the wall of the egg

It is always good to ask doctors about medications in relation to fertility. The Lord will help us all .Happy weekend y'all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 17, 2016
Please mamas help me torchlight this my HSG result. I have been on severe pains ever since I had it on monday 13/06/16. Called d Radiologist, he said d pain was due 2 d condition of my tubes. Had to take Tramadol injection n now on Cataflam 1x2daily. Thank God am better today.

RESULT

Moderate capacity uterus showing slight fundal irregularity.
The right fallopian tube is normal in caliber but shows loculated spillage of contrast medium which persisted in the delayed film.
There is distal dilatation of the left fallopian tube with pool of contrast medium which persisted in the delayed.
However, spillage was noted on d left side.

Impression: Bilateral patent fallopian tubes showing evidence of right peri-fimbrial adhesions n left hydrosalpinx.

Just not happy with the Peri-fimbrial adhesions n hydrosalpinx. What can I do about it pls?

Cc: Nursekaffy, fvine, sugah, Ripvanwink, 4realwoman,zayne, iomoge n other sabi mamas. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nairasurplus(m): 11:01am On Jun 17, 2016
favouredestiny:
Nairasurplus,

We dont insult people on this thread,neither do we appear rude or use derogatory comments here. We are all one family and always encourage/assist each other on this journey. Please dont come here and talk anyhow as we are all matured.

You have been banned on Nairaland for two weeks and i guess its because of your rude comments. You need to really watch how you talk.

Please be guided.

Thank you and God bless you as you comply.

Not my portion at all.
Someone accused me wrongly that I do trial and error on TTC women. Does it mean you did not see that accusation?
Mumredeemer accused me of coming here to sell a product and at same time, that my profile does not look like TTC.
Can it be gotten from a profile whether I am TTC or not?

Let us say the truth

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 11:31am On Jun 17, 2016
Graceyy83:
Please mamas help me torchlight this my HSG result. I have been on severe pains ever since I had it on monday 13/06/16. Called d Radiologist, he said d pain was due 2 d condition of my tubes. Had to take Tramadol injection n now on Cataflam 1x2daily. Thank God am better today.

RESULT

Moderate capacity uterus showing slight fundal irregularity.
The right fallopian tube is normal in caliber but shows loculated spillage of contrast medium which persisted in the delayed film.
There is distal dilatation of the left fallopian tube with pool of contrast medium which persisted in the delayed.
However, spillage was noted on d left side.

Impression: Bilateral patent fallopian tubes showing evidence of right peri-fimbrial adhesions n left hydrosalpinx.

Just not happy with the Peri-fimbrial adhesions n hydrosalpinx. What can I do about it pls?

Cc: Nursekaffy, fvine, sugah, Ripvanwink, 4realwoman,zayne, iomoge n other sabi mamas. Thank you.

I think ur tubes are not blocked yet, though d statement is somehow. U can start using serrapeptase til conception to avoid blockage. U may also use gynapharm and guifei bao for d hydrosalpinx. Other mamas will answer once dey are online. Goodluck
Pls don't worry its well

(1) (2) (3) ... (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.