Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,245 members, 7,853,235 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:55 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5440336 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by phelgmatic: 8:50am On Sep 07, 2016
So af decided to show today of all days on my hubby's birthday when I was praying for a miraculous birthday gift for him. No lele. Another opportunity to try again. Hubby will celebrate his next birthday with our twins in Jesus name. Amen. God dey!

25 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 9:01am On Sep 07, 2016
Thanks sis... God bless you.

Fvine:

High Progesterone in what phase of your cycle? Luteal or Follicular? If Luteal, then there's no imbalance anything. If Follicular then there's an imbalance which can also cause you to be having a short Luteal Phase. I'll suggest Vit B6. Vit B6 balances out hormones. Evening Primrose also balances out hormones but you have to be careful to stop taking it immediately after Ovulation because it can lead to Uterine Contractions.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 9:02am On Sep 07, 2016
Happy bday to your hubby and Amen to your prayers...

phelgmatic:
So af decided to show today of all days on my hubby's birthday when I was praying for a miraculous birthday gift for him. No lele. Another opportunity to try again. Hubby will celebrate his next birthday with our twins in Jesus name. Amen. God dey!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 9:04am On Sep 07, 2016
Pacypatty:

My dear sister the man gat understand o does he prefer to keep ttc when his wife ovulate during menses yes ovulation kit works.

May God help us, I tried to get DH to do it in July but he refused o. You should have seen his face when he said NO
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 9:07am On Sep 07, 2016
orney:
yes ma'am, I lost it in June... Don't like sharing bad news, reason y v bn on silent mood. My mum doesn't know yet as I am waiting for another bfp b4 breaking the sad news to her. I'v be back to ATC... We shall all rejoice sooner than we expect by God's grace

It is well with you my sister, you will not cast your young ever again and affliction shall not arise again in your endeavors.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 9:15am On Sep 07, 2016
momoftheyear16:
So sorry for your loss dear. May God console you with a bigger testimony.
Amen,thank you MA... May God also bless you with your testimony soonest

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 9:19am On Sep 07, 2016
Gambros:
God of Sarah will surprise you.

Amen in Jesus name, so shall it be for you also by God's grace. Thank you ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Child260(f): 9:21am On Sep 07, 2016
phelgmatic:

Happy birthday to ur hubby. May you have reason to celebrate in jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 9:24am On Sep 07, 2016
fpeter:

It is well with you my sister, you will not cast your young ever again and affliction shall not arise again in your endeavors.
Amen in Jesus name, we shall testify sooner than we expect by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 9:32am On Sep 07, 2016
Thank you fruitful mamas for the show of love towards me, I rilly appreciate you all... I pray that when our miracles happen, we shall all carry to term in Jesus name, Lo alive,mummy and daddy alive too. The devil shall be continued to put to shame in our lives, AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 9:44am On Sep 07, 2016
phelgmatic:
Happy birthday to your hubby,wishing him more blessings,i see your babies eating birthday chicken with you and hubby nextyear.so shall it be in Jesus name!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twinmummy2: 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
Thank you all for wishing me well on my birthday. i was having problem
with my phone that is why i have not posted since. God bless you all.

@orney i will only tell you that it is well and God will give you double
soon.

@phelgmatic Happy birthday to your dh. you shall celebrate soon with
your lo.

all our prayers shall be answered soon in Jesus Name AMEN.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pacypatty(f): 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
fpeter:

May God help us, I tried to get DH to do it in July but he refused o. You should have seen his face when he said NO

I understand why not chance it with the day menses ll start

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
twinmummy2:
Thank you all for wishing me well on my birthday. i was having problem
with my phone that is why i have not posted since. God bless you all.

@orney i will only tell you that it is well and God will give you double
soon.

@phelgmatic Happy birthday to your dh. you shall celebrate soon with
your lo.

all our prayers shall be answered soon in Jesus Name AMEN.
Amen,thank you MA... Happy belated birthday, wishing you llnp with your heart desires in Jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
orney:
Thank you fruitful mamas for the show of love towards me, I rilly appreciate you all... I pray that when our miracles happen, we shall all carry to term in Jesus name, Lo alive,mummy and daddy alive too. The devil shall be continued to put to shame in our lives, AMEN
Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omalady: 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
good day house.pls can someone give me a candid advice on this issue .I HV been TTC close to four years now.i have never taken in.But wat baffles me more is day I most times have this painful and heavy breast.I see my period on a different day every month .What do we suggest please?
What can I take?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Child260(f): 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
Omalady:
good day house.pls can someone give me a candid advice on this issue .I HV been TTC close to four years now.i have never taken in.But wat baffles me more is day I most times have this painful and heavy breast.I see my period on a different day every month .What do we suggest please?
What can I take?

I suggest u go see a gyne. And also u need to do a hormonal profile test. Then we can tell u what to do. But above all believe that with GOD all things are possible.
Baby dust to you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hmmmm mama am kinda confuse after taking bromocriptine for 2months just to treat prolactin I pressed my tip dis evening and surprisingly it was discharging again.... Am kind of feed up o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by suremum: 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
@pweetiebabe sorry about that, I will suggest u check your prolactin level again and if it isn't going down, u can try and change to something else like cabergoline. I also have an elevated prolactin and while I was trying to choose between brimocripton and carbogoline, I did search online and saw that carbogoline is more effective and that brimocripton does not work for some people. Also, the side effects of carbogoline are more tolerated. U can do ur research or see your gynae. Take care ma'm
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by suremum: 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
@ omalady, just like the mama who answered u had said, try and do hormonal profile or see a gynae. As for your period coming on different days in every month, I don't think that is an issue.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
suremum:
@pweetiebabe sorry about that, I will suggest u check your prolactin level again and if it isn't going down, u can try and change to something else like cabergoline. I also have an elevated prolactin and while I was trying to choose between brimocripton and carbogoline, I did search online and saw that carbogoline is more effective and that brimocripton does not work for some people. Also, the side effects of carbogoline are more tolerated. U can do ur research or see your gynae. Take care ma'm
thanks so much ma'am just tired of swallowing drugs on daily bases.... Will try the carbogoline too.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Child260(f): 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
Pweetiebabe:
Hmmmm mama am kinda confuse after taking bromocriptine for 2months just to treat prolactin I pressed my tip dis evening and surprisingly it was discharging again.... Am kind of feed up o

Sis,the same thing has also been happening to me. Tired of using bromocriptine want to try Dostinex. Heard it good. I hope it work this time and put an end to dis high prolatin thing. Am also getting fed up.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
@fvine evenning ma. Pls I would like to know if I can now off the test result I posted some days back? Need to be sure you re donw with helping me to interprete before taking them off.
Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
This whole ttc of a thing ehen,sometimes I just don't know whether to cry,to praise,to pray,to get sober,all I can say is Lord take control

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by suremum: 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
Pweetiebabe:
thanks so much ma'am just tired of swallowing drugs on daily bases.... Will try the carbogoline too.
Carbogoline (dostinex) is use twice a week and not everyday. It's is well with us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
Godchild2015:
@fvine evenning ma. Pls I would like to know if I can now off the test result I posted some days back? Need to be sure you re donw with helping me to interprete before taking them off.
Thanks
Am done Dear. I already commented on the tests and scans. Take care.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
suremum:

Carbogoline (dostinex) is use twice a week and not everyday. It's is well with us.
My Dostinex prescription is 0.5mg, 1 tab once a week preferably Saturdays or Sundays in case of side effects but I had no side effects though.

cc: Pweetiebabe.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
phelgmatic:
Amen to your prayers and Happy Birthday to your DH. May God bless him plenty plenty, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by suremum: 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
Fvine:

My Dostinex prescription is 0.5mg, 1 tab once a week preferably Saturdays or Sundays in case of side effects but I had no side effects though.

cc: Pweetiebabe.
Ok ma. I divide 0.5mg into 2 and use twice a week. So we still use same dosage a week. I use mine at night. It makes me week throughout d next day. It is well with us all cos I tire.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by frankdoho(f): 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2016
@ Fvine, sometimes i smile wen i read your post.....my friend went for myomectomy after failed ivf ...and the doctor advice her that all her problems are over except peace of mind .that she stop everything about TTC and just kpekus regularly especially in the morning for 6month b4 going back 4 Ivf...but she took naturally after 4months..d doctors says that a snr gynea told him that and it worked out for many Women...so relax and enjoy urself ...babies dust to you...

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mydeporch(f): 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
Dadsonval:
@ orney, sorry for ur loss, d Almighty God in heaven will restore back to u a triple joy for u IJN amen
@ mydeporch, congrats, u'l deliver safely by God's grace, amen

Amen. Thanks so much @Dadsonval
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mydeporch(f): 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
Omoabejide:

God bless you my sister. You will deliver safely in the name of Jesus

God bless u too ma and perfect all dt concerns you.Amen.thanks so much. Very soon, your joy will be full too in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.