Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1633) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5408875 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) (1636) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 9:53am On Oct 28, 2016
All mamas, I hail ooo.

Congrats to those that got their BFP's, i use you all as point of contact for the rest mamas here, we would all share out testimonies soon.

My darling 4realwoman, a woman after God's heart, hmm take heart my wonderful sister, for in no time you will testify, remember the teacher is always quite during an exam, He is God and does not fail, just hold on to HIM and ask for mercy.

Even if you have done something in the past, HE is a loving Father and HE has forgiven u as soon as you asked for mercy, don't believe the lie of the devil that maybe you are being punished for something, it is not in God's way, cos HE says HIS plan towards us are good and not of evil to give us an expected end, that expected end is around the corner love, just a little more patience. God will NEVER fail us.

Adorablewifey of the Most High, megwo?
Enkaylala, my love- God will forever be your strenght
Legendsmother mi, ore mi atata - my jackie chan woman grin

Pweetymii, my buster - how are you doing sis
Loisemm, wonderful mama that cannot be intimidated by anything- how you dey
the Redeemed of the Lord, how are you sis

my love to everyone, sorry no vex if i no mentioned ur moniker blame it on "change" tongue

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlossomedCherry: 9:56am On Oct 28, 2016
Loisemm:
futureday , all shall turn out well for us. I pray for grace ,mercy and strength for you and us. E Neva reach to think thoughts of not wanting to live again, my sis. Pele. *hugs*

Pls oooooo everybody, I heard and read bitterleaf is good. Too good sef. But we know too much of even good things can be bad. Bitter leaf lowers blood pressure and blood sugar and does other good things in the body. But its dangerous if we take it so much continually over a long period of time! This is because our blood pressure can fall so low that it will become another problem. And you will start looking for ways to get it up to a healthy/balanced point. Wisdom is the principal thing.

I and Dh will drinking the bitter leaf juice soonest but he said we should take it like only once or twice a week. Thank God sef cos me I don dey reason how I go take drink that bitter thing. *rolls eyes*
But anything for our baby o. Like blossomedcherry said, I go dey imagine my baby (end result) as I drink it. cool
So help me God.
yea datz y I decreased it to 1glass o. it will end in praise maama.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 28, 2016
@blossomedcherry and blessingmama, a very big congratulations to you. I pray u both carry to term ijn. Baby dust to us all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 11:31am On Oct 28, 2016
Congrats Mama, this is permanent in Jesus name... Thank you father for the flooding of BFPs...we are expectant for more Father...

blessingmama:
What shall we render to our God
For the joy unspeakable

Uzu n'akpu nwa
Di nwanyi si mpe
Oke mmiri n'ebu ogwa
Ejide obi esike
Nkume mgbe ebighi ebi
O je na mmuooooooo
Dike na agha
Ikuku amanayo
O gara na ala mmuo jiri ugo lota
Ugwu anari atu egwu
O bata obie

Our strong tower bless us again after ectopic and one fallopian tube. Join us E mamas to thank Jehovah over do.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 11:35am On Oct 28, 2016
My darling, thank God for good supporting DHs and families, but as we are all humans, it happens, but we should always surround ourselves with the word and music... it really helps. What would we have done without God, most of us might have committed suicide, but we know in whom we trust... This too shall pass, all power belongs to God and we are more than conquerors... Take care dear and dont be depressed, thats what the devil want, please dance and rejoice...

mztubsy:
good evening sweetpeas! I hail ooo! I've been on peeping mode for a while due to some depressing reasons. what can I say? the joy of the Lord is my strength.after doing everything right(i think I did),timing ovulation, bding like say I be Usain bolt,anxiety nearly killed me during the this 2ww period.i almost had a mental breakdown cuz every my mind was playing tricks on me....i started spotting from CD25.from light pink to brown and then to red blood.at first I thought it was implantation blood not until it had some small clots.i felt prior to that day I took a lot of sugary stuff and maybe that was why d blood came in that quantity.i just didnt know what to make of this........at last Af showed up today being my (CD27). I have an accurate 27days cycle.i was so depressed.immediately I called hubby an I couldn't hold back the tears.he just started consoling me that he wasn't complaining and that I am not God that makes babies.he came back home and hugged me so tight and made me feel better.we went for evening service at church and I must confess that I felt better.it was like being in his presence swallowed my pain.i bless the almighty for giving me my hubby. I don know what I would have done without his support in this TTC journey....the only thing I notice Is that theperiod is quite light. all day I haven't changed cuz its not filling the P*D.i don't know why it's like this tho.my first day is usually heavy I cud change 3xce......hop y'all good.u r all in my tots and prayers.....this my mood is not good jare.lemme go an sleep.it has even sapped my sense of humour sef.love u ladies.muah!!!! kizzez*in falz's voice*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 11:44am On Oct 28, 2016
My dear, the devil is a liar, and the father of all deceit, what have you done that is greater than the blood of Jesus. Have you asked for forgiveness for your past and given your life to Christ? if yes, then thats all that matters, if no, then give your life to Christ and don't EVER think on anything of the past, the bible said OLD THINGS have past away, behold ALL things are NEW. If you are in CHRIST, you are a new creature, so who did those things, was the past creature... No household sin can even hold you down anymore, because you are in Christ, so nothing can hinder you anymore.

Just keep declaring I am in Christ, His blood is more than enough, so don't let doubt, fear and thinking delay your blessing, ALL THINGS ARE YOURS... In Christ you are more than conqueror...We will all soon get out of this stage. God bless us all. My dear, YOU ARE THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD IN CHRIST JESUS...

4realwoman:
@blessingmama, congrats ma n wish you happy bumping in Jesus name, Amen.

@Mztubsy, I understand how you feel sis n i also join you in thanking God for giving us supporting dh.I just pray God comes for us all before our dh will grow tired of the whole situation.

I am emotionally down this days
I feel that God has forsaken me
Maybe I most have done something in the past that I am bn punished for
I keep asking God to forgive me for my past sins known and unknown
Yet I don't think he is even hearing not to talk of answering me
Why?
Ttc is the worst thing that can happen to couple pls
Ttc is very wicked

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 11:50am On Oct 28, 2016
cherrymum1:

Ok. Where do u reside? I can photocopy and send to u. U can pick up. My phone is bad. I'm managing one palasa that browsing is so frustrating. Add me up on whatsapp 0808 cc:- nneejima
Ibadan
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
Towerofgrace:
All mamas, I hail ooo.

Congrats to those that got their BFP's, i use you all as point of contact for the rest mamas here, we would all share out testimonies soon.

My darling 4realwoman, a woman after God's heart, hmm take heart my wonderful sister, for in no time you will testify, remember the teacher is always quite during an exam, He is God and does not fail, just hold on to HIM and ask for mercy.

Even if you have done something in the past, HE is a loving Father and HE has forgiven u as soon as you asked for mercy, don't believe the lie of the devil that maybe you are being punished for something, it is not in God's way, cos HE says HIS plan towards us are good and not of evil to give us an expected end, that expected end is around the corner love, just a little more patience. God will NEVER fail us.

Adorablewifey of the Most High, megwo?
Enkaylala, my love- God will forever be your strenght
Legendsmother mi, ore mi atata - my jackie chan woman grin

Pweetymii, my buster - how are you doing sis
the Redeemed of the Lord, how are you sis

my love to everyone, sorry no vex if i no mentioned ur moniker blame it on "change" tongue
I am fyn thank you my sis.Eku jo meta...how is u too?i know u got our backs in prayers,thank you,may God remember and settle you soonest.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
BlossomedCherry:
Dear remember to stop during ovulation so you can catch the egg.
I hear ma,thank u ma,i always take it @most the first 8days.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
Towerofgrace:
All mamas, I hail ooo.
... ...

The mama that stands gracefully tall always (as you be Towerofgrace na wink ), I dey o.
I pray o. I pray make I intimidate TTC to run away from my life. Oya...TTC wetin you dey wait for? If I catch you eeh... tongue

How u dey too? Take care of yourself, sis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
Dadsonval:

Ibadan, 08: thnks

Ok seen. Will talk to u soon
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 3:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
Congrats to all the preggo mamas,i salute U all,God is always true to His Word! Holdon sisters and brothers!
My anniversary was just some days away,i made that day a happy day,I wore my best and looked my best .I knw the days ahead carries my testimony,as I Holdon to God's Word.
I have one small question why does one gets the urge to urinate after kpekus,i Don try to hold the urine but e knw go let me,any way to go about it,i hope my question is understood! TIA

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
@pweetymii, Tsquaure, mztubsy, Loisemm, Towerofgrace, FruitfulRay, triangullar and janix2, thank you all for the calls, chat mails and words of encouragement i really do appreciate and my God will bless you all richly in Jesus name, Amen.

@futureday, Our God will never forsake his children and you are one of his chosen generation.

@all, TGIF

@janix2, Concerning your question. I think the best thing is for you to try and empty your bladder before you kpekus if not you will always have the urge to urinate after kpekus

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlossomedCherry: 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
pweetymii:

I hear ma,thank u ma,i always take it @most the first 8days.
it will end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chumz11: 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
BlossomedCherry:
Maama, I took mine for 2 good months non stop. I stopped on on cd3 the 3rd month and started Letrozole for 5-9days. so I guess if you want to start, you cld start at cd1 and stop right bfore ovulation. dunno sha sabi maamas help me out.
I already started taking mine on Wednesday which was my cd5 a glass in the morning only.but I was placed on clomid by my doctor I started that also on Wednesday.dont know if I should continue or stop d bitterleaf therapy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
Blossomedcherry and Blessingmama, congrats. You both shall carry to term and deliver safely. I tap into your testimonies.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
Janix2:
Congrats to all the preggo mamas,i salute U all,God is always true to His Word! Holdon sisters and brothers!
My anniversary was just some days away,i made that day a happy day,I wore my best and looked my best .I knw the days ahead carries my testimony,as I Holdon to God's Word.
I have one small question why does one gets the urge to urinate after kpekus,i Don try to hold the urine but e knw go let me,any way to go about it,i hope my question is understood! TIA
Happy anniversary to you, next year own will be with ur babies ijn.
As regards ur question what I normally do is to make sure I urinate before kpekusing, with that I won't have to stand up immediately after doing the deed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
Congrats Blessing mama. Wishing u a stress free 9months.

4realwoman and futureday: we are already at the finishing line that's why u are feeling that way. God will surely come thru for all of us. Keep holding on.

Janix2: urinate b4 u kpekus.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by breadplanets(f): 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
Pls mama's this is a friends result. She's one of us here but can't post due to some reasons. Help her interpret and suggest treatment please.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
Wow!! Congratulations to the mamas that got their BFPs... truly we have a prayer answering God!

@4realwoman and mztubsy, our expectations shall not be cut short IJN, Amen! I was once in that mood of "off and on" sadness, anxiety after ovulation, reading much meanings to everything going on in my body, I spend a lot of time online reading TTC sites and all dez overwhelm my emotions. Infact, dh banned me from crying bc of TTC...I just have to pretend all is well with me and most times lock myself up in the toilet just to shed out those tears.

One thing cured my anxiety, and this is actually my first month of TTCing with "zero anxiety"... I bought a book "You shall not be barren". It was an eye opener to me! After reading the book, my faith and hope came alive! I boldly declare dt "I shall not be barren". I gave in to reading, believing and declaring the word of God over my life...and radical praise to God with some of my baby items, calling my baby by name.

My dear mamas, let's continue to hold God to his words...positive confession and be expectant of his good work!

Also, can I add small milk to the bitterleaf therapy for easy passage undecided

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 11:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
Goodevening covenant mothers. Baby dust to every one.

Please where can I buy Shatavari and Maca root? Please mama in the house kindly recommend good Prenatal multivitamin. I heard it's needed as a ttc. God bless u always.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by exegesis: 7:07am On Oct 29, 2016
@orney, Godchild2015, Pacypatty, frankdoho, cherrymum1, Eriolaoluwa, nneejima, FruitfulRay, mamaTB, Loisemm, tiwatopebam, tanx 4 ur suggestions, support and bible passages.

cherrymum1, dis is my number - 090...... tanx

mamaTB, I typed a long epistle explaining y my own case is different 4rm ur friend's and y death is d solution BT God didn't want me 2 reveal such deep secrets in a public place, so network disappeared until I deleted it b4 it appeared and I hv peace. I didn't stat battling wit dem 2day. wen I counter dem, dey search 4 a higher power. dey don't want 2 stp. let me stp here b4 I say more. Jesus had 2 die 4 us 2 b set free. sumtyms death is d ansa. tanx

congrats to BlossomedCherry and blessingmama. happy bumping and safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 8:38am On Oct 29, 2016
mama's..... here's screen shots of the psalms book

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:39am On Oct 29, 2016
MineMK:
Goodevening covenant mothers. Baby dust to every one.

Please where can I buy Shatavari and Maca root? Please mama in the house kindly recommend good Prenatal multivitamin. I heard it's needed as a ttc. God bless u always.
I think most times they can be gotten online.For prenatals,there are different good brands e.g pregnacare conception and nature made multi prenatal.I av used both and was comfortable with them.Otherwise,u can just take the regular folic acid and have a balanced diet meal plan.
Other sabi mamas wud add theirs when dey come online.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 8:41am On Oct 29, 2016
loisemm, dadsonval, nneejima, exegesis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:42am On Oct 29, 2016
epo n be
ewa n be o
epo n be
ewa n be o
aya mi o ja, o ee
aya mi o jalati bibeji o
epo n beewa n be o.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 29, 2016
4realwoman:
@blessingmama, congrats ma n wish you happy bumping in Jesus name, Amen.

@Mztubsy, I understand how you feel sis n i also join you in thanking God for giving us supporting dh.I just pray God comes for us all before our dh will grow tired of the whole situation.

I am emotionally down this days
I feel that God has forsaken me
Maybe I most have done something in the past that I am bn punished for
I keep asking God to forgive me for my past sins known and unknown
Yet I don't think he is even hearing not to talk of answering me
Why?
Ttc is the worst thing that can happen to couple pls
Ttc is very wicked

after reading this.. A song entered my mouth.. There shall be showers of blessings this is the promise of God.. Sing the rest and pray.. A prayer of thanksgiving.. Bless u sis

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 29, 2016
cherrymum1:
loisemm, dadsonval, nneejima, exegesis.
fire for fire.. This is wat am looking for.. U on whatsapp or bbm.. If u can snap all and send for me plz..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlossomedCherry: 10:24am On Oct 29, 2016
blessedmumi:
Wow!! Congratulations to the mamas that got their BFPs... truly we have a prayer answering God!

@4realwoman and mztubsy, our expectations shall not be cut short IJN, Amen! I was once in that mood of "off and on" sadness, anxiety after ovulation, reading much meanings to everything going on in my body, I spend a lot of time online reading TTC sites and all dez overwhelm my emotions. Infact, dh banned me from crying bc of TTC...I just have to pretend all is well with me and most times lock myself up in the toilet just to shed out those tears.

One thing cured my anxiety, and this is actually my first month of TTCing with "zero anxiety"... I bought a book "You shall not be barren". It was an eye opener to me! After reading the book, my faith and hope came alive! I boldly declare dt "I shall not be barren". I gave in to reading, believing and declaring the word of God over my life...and radical praise to God with some of my baby items, calling my baby by name.

My dear mamas, let's continue to hold God to his words...positive confession and be expectant of his good work!

Also, can I add small milk to the bitterleaf therapy for easy passage undecided
maama with or without milk, e bitter die. like add am honey or sugar, the result is same. My dear dont reduce the efficacy, just bracen up and take the bitter juice like that. It is well with u n all maamas here... expecting trailer loads of bfps here o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 10:43am On Oct 29, 2016
Blossomedcherry , do you ovulate on your own , before taking letrozole
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlossomedCherry: 10:48am On Oct 29, 2016
Omoyeni3601:
Blossomedcherry , do you ovulate on your own , before taking letrozole
I dunno cuz I dont track it with scan. I only do normal ovulayion calculator. But I dont get ovulation symptoms like the stretchy mucous. only had it in my 1st month on bitterleaf juice and it stopped again. No sign of Ovulation when I conceived but arnd cd 19, I noticed severe lower abdomen cramping that lasted from mrning till nyt n I still bd incase. Aside that no ewcm or ovulation signs on the days I was meant to ovulate.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 11:38am On Oct 29, 2016
smithsydny:
fire for fire.. This is wat am looking for.. U on whatsapp or bbm.. If u can snap all and send for me plz..

lol @ send all for me. my mama no dey use that book play o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) (1636) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.