Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5406875 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1679) (1680) (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
orney:
this teeth tho, abi e don happen, drop it!

U like testimony for Africa cheesy

U no like d teeth them?

grin grin grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
lavivaavril:

I don't understand how I can have a two day period to begin with. I've experienced this once in June.
Is it normal?

I experience it too o especially, when i don't eat well (during fasts)
Plz, pple is it normal?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 6:00pm On Dec 08, 2016
curvilicious:

U like testimony for Africa cheesy

U no like d teeth them?

grin grin grin
i like testimony ooo, jus like i can't wait to share mine kikiki, its wen testimony comes dat u will see teeth everywhere, its coming our way soon ijn

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
Hello my E-family
How is everyone, been a bit busy (sch wahala) & have a lot 2 catch up
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nnetriplet: 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
hi everyone, pleae where can i get thisletriazole in ph and whats the price....pls will really really appreciate it if someone answers me as i need it urgently
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 11:53pm On Dec 08, 2016
orney:
i like testimony ooo, jus like i can't wait to share mine kikiki, its wen testimony comes dat u will see teeth everywhere, its coming our way soon ijn

Amen o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 11:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
Brother David, said to us in Shiloh today that every expecting mother should look for a space in their Bible and write d name(s) of their children. I 9months their miracle babies will be born.

I forgot to say Kenneth Okonkwo testified yesterday of 9yrs barrenness taken away by God. Him and wifey brought their baby for testimony.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 8:12am On Dec 09, 2016
curvilicious:
Brother David, said to us in Shiloh today that every expecting mother should look for a space in their Bible and write d name(s) of their children. I 9months their miracle babies will be born.

I forgot to say Kenneth Okonkwo testified yesterday of 9yrs barrenness taken away by God. Him and wifey brought their baby for testimony.
the woman that asked for twins, a boy and a girl, and God gave her two set of twins between a period of two years after 5 years of barreness.. This our God is so wonderful ooo

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 8:35am On Dec 09, 2016
orney:
the woman that asked for twins, a boy and a girl, and God gave her two set of twins between a period of two years after 5 years of barreness.. This our God is so wonderful ooo

Uuhhhhhhh
So u saw it too

A woman who testified of having her miracle baby after 21yrs wait. She had d baby at 52yrs.

The above made me believe time, age, our thoughts etc....... does not change God's promises

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 9:41am On Dec 09, 2016
Nnetriplet:
hi everyone, pleae where can i get thisletriazole in ph and whats the price....pls will really really appreciate it if someone answers me as i need it urgently

I got mine from Ebus pharmacy around eastern by pass for 6,300k. Other mamas here got cheaper than that but I had no option but to buy for that price cos that was the only place I found it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 10:04am On Dec 09, 2016
curvilicious:

Uuhhhhhhh
So u saw it too

A woman who testified of having her miracle baby after 21yrs wait. She had d baby at 52yrs.

The above made me believe time, age, our thoughts etc....... does not change God's promises
yes ooo, how r you today?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 10:56am On Dec 09, 2016
una welldone o, sorry I have been MIA
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 09, 2016
Hello folks, people shouldn't adopt solely because they have not been able to conceive. They should adopt also because they want to give a child out there love and a better life. What happens when and if the couple eventually get a biological child?! This is when some adopted kids would now start getting maltreated.

This was exactly the fear of one little girl who was adopted by a high class rich woman. This girl spiritually prevented her adoptive mother from going on to have biological children. The woman tried and tried for several years.
Eventually, her church organised a program for fruitfulness. Her pastor told her in the program to go and bring her adopted daughter for prayers. She went home and tried to do so. But to no avail. She didn't even tell the girl they were going to church. You know how kids can be persuaded na. 'Come let's go and buy ice cream' Come let's go to Mr Biggs'
All these didn't work. At last, the woman even tried to physically carry the girl into the car. For where...

She went back n told her pastor. He returned to her house with her. On sighting the pastor, her daughter wanted to run out through the back door. She was caught. The girl confessed that she didn't want the mother to have biological children because she will stop loving and pampering her. (Which happens for most ).
She was ordered to release the woman. She refused. The pastor declared that if she refuses, then she will have to go back to where she was brought from.

The very next month, I kid you not, this woman conceived. Its the very same pastor that told us this incident. He also waited on God for 9 years! When people pestered him to adopt seeing he had money, he will remember what happened to this woman and he chose not to.
He has children now.
Some adoptions of course are good and clean. So do what suits you and how ur spirit leads.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 09, 2016
By the way, I am enjoying Shiloh2016 live ooo. My case is indeed different!
Baba God, pls let me and my sisters/brothers here testify before this year runs out. Amen.
Shout out to everyone.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
curvilicious:

Amennnnn!!! Me way never carry physical bible for years (no thanks to digital bible everywhere) I'm going to find my paper bible when I get home and write the names of my twins oo!

Pls ladies keep giving us updates on Shiloh.
God bless you all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
lavivaavril:

Amennnnn!!! Me way never carry physical bible for years (no thanks to digital bible everywhere) I'm going to find my paper bible when I get home and write the names of my twins oo!

Pls ladies keep giving us updates on Shiloh.
God bless you all

Oya find ur paper Bible sharpaly
I found mine this morning
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
Hello.
The house appears dull today...guess many mamas are at shiloh.
Pls o..i need help...hv scoured the whole abuja looking for hcg trigger shot.
Ovidrel or pregnyl...hmedix..healthplus ceddi plaza next mall etc...they dont hv.
Pls its very urgent...some 1 tell me where i can buy this
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2016
Kaynee:
Hello fruitful ladies in this wonderful forum. God's blessings of the fruit of the womb has descended on all of us, He has opened the windows of blessings of babies on us all and we will soon be celebrating lots of BFPssssss. Amen. Has any1 heard of "pineapple core" for implantation?
Pineapple has been advocated as a simple effective aid to embryo implantation; yes pineapple! This is especially good news as it is widely available. When one considers the emotional and financial cost of fertility treatment, especially IVF, anything at all - well, almost anything that has the potential to make a treatment cycle succeed is always welcome.
Quite a number of women on fertility boards online seem to swear by it and there is certainly no harm in trying. There are indications that the bromelain in pineapple, which is a nutrient that it contains in higher concentration than pretty much every other food, is an anti-inflammatory and seems also to increase cervical mucus. The increase in cervical mucus can make the uterus more "sticky," which can lead to increased rates of implantation. The most bromelain in the pineapple is found near the core, so many acupuncturists and natural therapists recommend eating a pineapple slice core.
There is no harm in trying sha but eat only the core, you can divide the whole core into 4 or 5 places and eat each piece per day. Who knows it may work for some1 here. You can also google it for more information. grin

will post more older infos on this thread that are quite resourceful
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 8:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
Beetle:
Saw this on the Fertilitfriends website.

Please find below a list of vitamins and supplement for improving your chances of conceiving for both men and women. I have collated information from hours of online research and hopefully have the majority of the latest info added here, as well as the required dosages (often in ranges as usage varies even with the experts!). Please though note that I am not a doctor and this is what I took (and it worked for me), so feel free to do more of your own research and adjust to what suits you and your partner. Please also feel free to add further info if you come across something. I have kept it simple as I often find there is just too much info to wade through, when you just want answers, but if you do google searches, you will find more info on all.

As both eggs and sperm take around 3 months to make, it is advisable to start taking most of these 3 months prior to conceiving/treatment.

General info for both:
Drink at least 6 glasses of water a day (very very important). Drink lots of green tea (for the antioxidants), but don’t drink with iron or folic acid as tannin inhibits absorption. No caffeine -even decaf coffee/tea contains some caffeine – rather stick to herbal teas (and make sure these are true herbal teas and not black tea flavoured). No alcohol. No smoking. Try and eat organic food or at least non genetically modified food. Get some exercise to improve blood flow and wellbeing. Avoid strong chemicals and try and use natural products for skin (coconut oil for moisturiser) and general household (e.g. white vinegar for cleaning). If using a lubricant – use egg white rather than store bought ones as the latter may damage sperm.

For Women, these are the most important ones, on a daily basis, take:

Zinc 15 mg.
Take prior to conception and throughout pregnancy. Critical to the rapid development of the egg within the follicle especially with IVF where many eggs are developing at the same time. Helps prevent miscarriages.

Vitamin C: 500mg - 750mg.
Take prior to conception and throughout pregnancy. Corrects luteal-phase-defect as it boosts progesterone and oestrogen levels. Improves pregnancy rates and helps prevents miscarriages. Too much Vitamin C can dry up cervical mucous

Vitamin E: 200 IUIs.
Take prior to conception. Improves egg quality

Vitamin D : Between 1500 IUIs - 2000 IUIs .
Take prior to conception and throughout pregnancy. Ideal level for improved fertility is between 50 - 80 ng/ml of Vitamin D in your blood. Vitamin D3 is best form of the vitamin. Ensure that you also have taken Vitamin A and K to balance the Vitamin D. Improves fertility. Not more than 4000 IUIs per day. Very high levels (240000 IUIs) shown to reduce fertility. Problems arise when you have too much vitamin D and too little vitamins A and K

Vitamin B6: 10mg per day.
Take with other B vitamins to help with the absorption - especially B12. Can increase to 50mg when short term booster is needed. Take prior to conception and throughout pregnancy. Zinc helps absorption. Lengthens luteal phase and helps produce progesterone. The set tolerable upper limit is 100mgs per day. Higher doses can cause nerve ending damage. B6 can disguise a B12 deficiency/anaemia, so increase your B12 if taking higher doses of B6. Higher levels of B12 (than the RDA) are safe to take. Do not take more than 100mgs unless prescribed by a doctor. Higher doses should only be taken for a short term period

Vitamin B complex – take a multivitamin with around the RDA of each in it.
Take prior to conception and throughout pregnancy. Balances out hormones and encourages pregnancy. Listed here are the RDAs for females:
Vitamin B1 (thiamine) 1.1mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 1.1mg
Vitamin B3 (niacin or niacinamide) 14mg
Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) 5mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine, pyridoxal, or pyridoxamine, or pyridoxine hydrochloride) 1.3mg
Vitamin B7 (biotin) 30mcg
Vitamin B9 (folic acid) 400mcg
Vitamin B12 (various cobalamins; commonly cyanocobalamin in vitamin supplements) 2.4mcg

Vitamin A: 700IUIs – 900IUIs.
Take prior to conception and throughout pregnancy. Promotes better cervical fluid. Assists the follicles in maturing properly. Contains important antioxidants. Important for DNA replication. Do not exceed this dose (so if included in a multivitamin, do not take extra). Avoid the synthetic version of vitamin A - high levels (10,000 IUs + a day) have been shown to increase the chances of birth defects

Selenium: 100ug twice a day = total 200ug.
Take prior to conception and throughout pregnancy. Promotes implantation, prevents miscarriage. Don't exceed dose as can be toxic
Myo-Inositol: 2g twice a day = total 4g (2000mg) per day.
Taken from 3 months prior to conception. Improves egg quality. Helps restore fertility in woman with PCOS. https://sites.google.com/site/miscarriageresearch/supplements-and-miscarriage/d-chiro-inositol

Melatonin: 3mg per day taken at night.
Take for 1-3 months prior to conception. Improves egg quality by reducing the level of an oxidizing agent called 8-OHdG. Don’t take long term.

L'Arginine: 500mg - 2000mg per day (i.e. 0.5g - 2g).
Take for 1-3 months prior to conception. Improves egg quality and uterine blood flow.

DHEA: 25mg three times per day = total 75mg.
Start on lower doses and build up. Start taking at least 3 months prior to conception (I found 6 months better). Stop at pregnancy (or EC in IVF). Improves egg quality. Usually for older ladies (40yrs+) with diminished ovarian reserves

Iron: 14mg.
Take prior to conception and throughout pregnancy. Take with Vitamin C. Tannin inhibits the absorption, so don't take with drinks that contain tannin e.g. green tea. A deficiency can reduce fertility by 50%

Folic acid (= Vitamin B9): 400 micrograms (0.4 milligrams) twice a day = total 800ug.
Take prior to conception and throughout pregnancy. Tannin inhibits the absorption, so don't take with drinks that contain tannin e.g. green tea. Folic acid, sometimes called folate, is a B vitamin (B9) found mostly in leafy green vegetables like kale and spinach, orange juice, and enriched grains. Taken prior to conception and during early pregnancy reduces the risk of a serious neural tube defect in the baby by up to 70%. May increase pregnancy rates and prevent miscarriages. Can take up to 4000 micrograms per day prescribed if family history of neural defects

Fish oil (Omega Oil/essential fatty acids): 1g - 5g per day (i.e. about 200mg - 1000mg).
Take prior to conception and throughout pregnancy. Can take some flax seed and some fish oil tablets. Anti-inflammatory. Improves blood flow to uterus. Reduction of NK cell activity (take 5g dosage for this). Use body only fish oil as liver may contain mercury (i.e. not cod liver oil). Also Cod liver oil has too much vitamin A in it, so avoid. Be careful not to take too much if on blood thinners.

Evening Primrose Oil: 1000mg per day for first 14 days of cycle. Stop taking at ovulation up until next menstruation.
Stop at pregnancy. Increases quality and quantity of cervical mucus. Anti-inflammatory reduces narrowing of blood vessels & promotes blood flow. Can bring on uterine contractions and thus the start of your menstrual cycle

Co Q10/ Co Enzyme Q10: 200mg - 600mg.
Take prior to conception and throughout pregnancy - but scale down to maximum 200mg dose on falling pregnant. (Costco has best price). Improving egg quality because of its powerful effect on regenerating the mitochondria - the tiny energy factories of each cell - known to be a factor in age-related infertility. Reduces the risk of pre eclampsia.

Aspirin: 75mg.
Take prior to conception and throughout pregnancy but stop at least 24 hours before giving birth (need the clotting factor). Anti-inflammatory. Stops minute blood clots forming in the uterus (which could starve embryo of oxygen).

Manganese – take RDA, as part of a multivitamin
Deficiency may lead to defective ovulation. Take with Vitamin C (but note – it competes with iron for absorption)

Magnesium- take RDA, as part of a multivitamin
Needed to help the pituitary and ovaries produce the high levels of oestrogen and progesterone needed to secure pregnancy until placenta takes over.

Other supplements which could be taken:
Wheatgrass – Whatever the dosage is on the tin
Full of antioxidants. Mostly anecdotal evidence as to the effect on fertility.

N-Acetyl Cysteine: 1.2g per day.
For woman with PCOS

D-Chiro-Inositol: 600mg
Take from 2 months prior to conception. For woman with PCOS - restores ovulation and helps with other aspects of the syndrome

Alpha-Lipolic Acid: 600mg twice a day = 1200mg total
For woman with PCOS

Bee Propolis: 500mg
Extremely anti-inflammatory therefore excellent for endometriosis sufferers

Royal Jelly: 500mg three times a day = 1500mg
Improves egg quality although mostly anecdotal evidence

Cough medicine: Two teaspoons (200mg) three times per day, taken orally. Five days before and day of ovulation (6 days total)Guaifenesin must be the only active ingredient e.g. Robitussin brand. Loosens the cervical mucus helping sperm on their journey. Counteracts negative Clomid effects outlined here. Clomid associated with less cervical fluid, thinner uterine lining and development of hostile mucus. If taking Clomid, wait until day after last Clomid pill.

Vitex (Chaste berry): 35mg
Take for first 14 days of cycle in morning. Normalises your menstruation cycle. Restarts periods which have stopped. Lengthens luteal phase defects. Lowers high prolactin levels. If you have a regular cycle do not take as it may mess up the cycle. Don't take with Clomid - or any drug like Clomid - they counter act each other.

Human growth hormone: 4mg per day
From day 21 of previous cycle to day of pregnancy test. May help poor responders improve. Varying success has been reported. Given as part of IVF protocol - so prescribed and monitored is advised

For Men, these are the most important ones, on a daily basis, take:
Vary dosages according to severity of semen issues. For higher doses, take half morning and half evening. Remember it takes 3 months to make semen

Zinc: 15mg -50mg
Higher sperm count. If you take higher levels of zinc for more than a few weeks, add 1-3mg copper to prevent copper deficiency

Vitamin C: 200mg - 1000mg
Less clumping of sperm. Higher quantity (up to 140%) and better quality sperm

Vitamin E: 400 IUIs -800 IUIs.
Improves semen quality and motility by up to 2.5 times

Vitamin D: Between 600 IUI - 1000 IUI
Vitamin D3 is best form of the vitamin. Ensure that you also have taken Vitamin A and K (or have sufficient of these) to balance the Vitamin D. Improves sperm mobility and morphology. Not more than 4000 IUIs per day should be taken. Problems arise when you have too much vitamin D and too little vitamins A and K

Vitamin B Complex: 1 per day - around the RDA for each component.

Vitamin B12: 10-1000mcg
Helps balance testosterone & LH/FSH secretions. Higher quantity (one study up from 20 to 100 million/ml on 1000mcg dose)

L'Arginine: 200mg - 1000mg per day
A natural Viagra - improves erectile function, Increases quantity of sperm (by up to 250%). Improves sperm motility & health. Avoid if you have herpes as can promote an outbreak

Co Q10/ Co Enzyme Q10: 30mg-300mg
Improves sperm motility

Pyconogenol: 25mg-200mg
Improves sperm morphology by up to 40%

Selenium: 70mcg-200mcg
Can double sperm count. Improves quality of sperm. Toxic in high doses so stick to max 200mcg

L-Carnitine: 1g - 3g per day
Improves sperm count. Improves sperm motility

Vitamin A (take as part of a multivitamin) - Take RDA
Improves sperm production

Omega Oil/essential fatty acids: 1g - 7g per day (i.e. approximately 200mg - 1200mg )
Take a mix of flax seed oil and fish oil. Improves sperm count. Use body only fish oil as liver may contain mercury (i.e. not cod liver oil). Also Cod liver oil has too much vitamin A in it. Be careful not to take too much if on blood thinners.

Good luck everybody!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nnetriplet: 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
iamhistreasure:

I got mine from Ebus pharmacy around eastern by pass for 6,300k. Other mamas here got cheaper than that but I had no option but to buy for that price cos that was the only place I found it.
pls when was it, cos i was told is very expensive, i want to find out if thats the current price, so as to know the amount of money to go there with
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
Nnetriplet:

pls when was it, cos i was told is very expensive, i want to find out if thats the current price, so as to know the amount of money to go there with
That's was early last month
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
@all, one man come give testimony for my church on Wednesday communion service. he said they waited on God for a child for 9 years, The wife carry belle in the ninth year and delivered triplets, after two years, she carry belle again and delivered triplets, no so the man begin run up and down from hospital to hospital to do family planning, like say God never tire with them, na so the wife carry belle again with the family planning tube the next year and delivered triplets. that is 9 children in 3 years. na so the woman go remove the womb. see as church scatter. This God u toooo much. we dey hail u oga kpatakpata from here.[/quote]

An uplifting testimony from CJONE2 trend to soothe us all..........

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 10:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
Double post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
@ all
Plz how do l delete unwanted posts undecided
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 10:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
Chai, see this life!!! Come and dash me some of your thickness na. I am looking for thickness with two eyes.

mommatriplets:
yhello mamas, anytips on what i can take to grow and mature my follicles naturally.
am on cd 12, biggest follie is 12mm, linning 10mm, feel if the follicles mature early enuff, the linning wudnt hv time to grow so thick at usual.
dr google is saying milk
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 11:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
Very valid advice.

Loisemm:
@blossomedcherry & mummykyrti , how far the bfp testing? For me, ur day of good flow is your CD 1. If you have tested n its a bfn (I pray not), the bitterleaf can be started even b4 CD1. But be sure one isn't pregnant first.

My people, Christmas and end of the year is almost upon us. God will be our strength. Let's not go to bizarre lengths to get bfp pls. Lets not visit babalawos or funny places or priests we are not sure of in search of children. So that God forbid, we won't have those children that will make one weep and run helter skelter for solutions in future.

A few years ago, a woman got pregnant but also got HIV from the unsterilised blades a babalawo/herbalist used to make incisions on her. As God helps us, let's stick to God, hospitals and trusted clean herbs sellers plus men/women of God.
Dont allow anybody to pressure you when you travel for Christmas. Hold yourself well. Its your life and health first. Peace...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
My sisters and brothers, I hail you oh... The homemaker God is ur strength, thank God for safety and your life. Just locked my phone, also charging was a big deal. Shiloh was great, I prayed for everyone on this thread, you guys will see great miracles soon. Let's focus more on God, will soon send messages on the specialised classes. Me am already pregnant, based on the word sent out from papa and no devil can steal it. Its for us to just thank God, cos its already done. Lots and lots of testimonies many are already being shared, the word works my people. Blessings to us all

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nnetriplet: 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
iamhistreasure:

That's was early last month
ok thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
Our God is an awesome God,He works in wondrous ways.
If a lady can gave birth to two children within a space of two years after some years of waiting, without menstrating talk less of ovulating then we should be at rest and have faith in God that Our Case(s) is settled because Our Case is Different.

Let the redeemed of the Lord say so....
#Shiloh2016

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
Mamitwins:
If a lady can gave birth to two children within a space of two years after some years of waiting, without menstrating talk less of ovulating then we should be at rest and have faith in God that Our Case(s) is settled because Our Case is Different.

#Shiloh2016

My case is different #shouting

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
Yes oh my darling sis, we didn't get to see but our case is different...supernatural conception is our portion

Mamitwins:

#Shiloh2016

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
Loisemm:

In case anyone is interested, the herbal medicine my neighbor bought for worm is Awori powder (Antibiotic). I have removed his number like I said cos I no be marketer.
cc : Curvilicious

Abeg mama no vex o can you plz paste the number of the man that sells awori powder for RINGWORM again. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (1679) (1680) (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.