Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1732) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5404858 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
AdiahaAkwaibom, relax babe. Am sure every mama here has had that quarrel with dh that has made you consider divorce but please don't let the devil into your home. may God grant you the grace you need in your marriage.amen.

@ the homemaker! Sorry for your loss. Its gonna be fine sweetie. Count it all blessing and I pray God would surprise you soon.

Iya triplets, Blossom mamaa, Happy and healthy bumping.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
@ Orney & missingribs
Thanks dears. No DV involved just cheating. I will try 2 forgive although my "Zee kind of love" is just dead wink

@missingribs
I believe as long as u don't exceed d Recommended Daily Dosage; u should be alright. I take B complex alongside b6 but all together l don't exceed 50mg daily for b6

@frajon
Welcome dearie. From my personal experience; anxiety most times elongates / shortens a menstrual cycle. So l don't think it's major cause for concern that ur period came 3 days earlier. Believe me any cycle u don't ttc; u will see ur period exactly on d expected day but when ttcing.... Hmm
Unto DH; l pray God intervenes cos an unsupportive ttcing DH is one issue that should be handled with great wisdom.

@fpeter
Thanks Sis

@ Adelolo
Just as Mama fruitfulray suggested; conduct a PT. I remember my neighbour saying she menstruated while pregnant for her 3rd child; and d odd thing Abt d menses was its duration & Qty.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by caon: 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
@thehomemaker so sorry for your loss,God will surprise you with anoda BFP and u shal carry to term.

Sabi mamas,I had problem with login with my account.happy new year. To you all.I pray God gives us BFP as gifts this year

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
@ thehomemaker
Sorry dear 4 ur loss. Am happy u r taking it as a testimony & in d nearest future; ur joy shall be permanent & stay till term.

@ Mummykyrti
Thanks darling . I have moved on ; it's just whenever l remember his past unsupportive attitude towards ttcing ie my major pain;never knowing that d true reason 4 his unsupportive behaviour was he been busy doing "tum bum tum bum" outside.

@fpeter
My dear Sis; if u can afford it. Then go 4 it. Any which way; God in his infinite mercies will surely grant ur heart desire this yr kiss

@chumz11
I have finished my dose. Currently on CD 12 & experiencing d weirdest symptoms ever. Have a sore breast tip & feel like my pelvic region is kinda bloated plus l can't even tell if am ovulating/ will ovulate this cycle X undecided

@curvilious
Amen
My dear, try 2 overcome dat depression spirit. @ times ttc makes us hypersensitive so we over react 2 issues . Plz do things that make u smile; me wey dey even advise u sef been dey depressed throughout last wk but am in a happier place today cos l have found solace in God.
4 d ovulating pains ; I won't say it's luteal phase defect instead it cud be u r quite sensitive 2 d overall changes that occur in ur ovary prior 2 ovulation. From final maturation of d egg 2 its eventual expulsion from d ovary(ises). Personally mine is like 3 days; I experience slight waist line cramps; then both breast tenderness thereafter d cramping diminishes & d breast tenderness totally disappears till AF.

@ Cravingchic
Thanks sis. Na just d lies dey provoke me sef pass d cheating. Well; am trying but it's not easy 2 forget

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
Welcome to newbies and those that just came back to the thread. I pray we all port soon.

Blossomedcherry and fpeter , abeg oo. Lolz. I dont like using the word 'doggy' . So I prefer to call it 'rear'. wink

Adelolo , pls take a pregnancy test. Or wait a few more days to see which way. I hope its a bfp.

Thehomemaker , congrats and sorry dear. It will come again and stay by His grace.

frajon , pls is he stopping you from going to collect the result yourself? I went to get Dh's own cos my guy was shy to go back for that kind of thing (Though we had an average/normal result). You know how men like to feel powerful and extra fertile. grin
Reminds me of a Yoruba film I watched where the doc told Odunlade that he wasnt the biological father of his 3children. He went home and killed his wife unintentionally in anger. This was after boasting that once he touches his wife, she will say she is pregnant. Smh. Shame catch am die.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
@thehomemaker, may God comfort you and give you double for your loss. The good news is, now you know you can get pregnant. I also heard you are most fertile after a miscarriage.

@curvilicious, pls do not be depressed. It affects TTC. And you need to snap out of it before it gets worse. Take it from a clinically diagnosed depressed Lady. It takes longer to snap out once you cross a certain threshold. The depression still come once in a while, but by God's grace I am largely in control.

@Adel olona, pls do a PT. Even if it is a home PT. Better safe than sorry.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercylicious234: 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
curistherapy:
Good day maam what initiates menses its the egg that pass through the tube to the uterus implanted now waiting to be fertilized now if after 10th and 16th day it is not the uterus lining sheds but if there is no egg at all then there is no menses then one has hit the menopause stage because the eggs have deteriorated and there was no implantation

Thanks for this explanation. So there is no need for hsg if one mensurates and its regular? Plz correct me if am wrong.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by frajon(f): 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
Tread cautiously with him please, don't let TTC bring issues between you guy. Men don't really like submitting themselves for tests especially when it has to do with fertility matters. Just take it easy, employ your Lady Charm, be sweet and tender when broaching the topic. Look for a time when he is in a good mood, then gently present the matter to him again. Above all pray before approaching him, hand him over to the Lord and commit his heart before God. Nothing is impossible with God.

The king’s heart is in the hand of the Lord,
Like the rivers of water;
He turns it wherever He wishes (Proverbs 21:1)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by frajon(f): 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
Thank u so much ma, that is exactly what I will do. I have already decided not to ask him again for now till wen am ready.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
mercylicious234:

Thanks for this explanation. So there is no need for hsg if one mensurates and its regular? Plz correct me if am wrong.
I would advice you to do a research on your own. This fellow seems to have a warped idea of how the menstrual cycle works. or maybe they're just going with the explanation that best sells their product/service. Whichever it is,research on your own.
people have anovultory cycles. Please Google well and don't let someone come here and 'bobo' you because you're ttc. A beg person wey dey cry suppose still see road

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by frajon(f): 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
@ Louisemm, I think the Dr doesn't want to talk to me first cos I spoke with him today but instead he said he will talk with my husband on Thursday dat I should remind him.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 12:27am On Jan 18, 2017
lavivaavril:

Have you tried IUI? IVF can be crazily expensive. It is well with you my sister

Can I do IUI with asherman's syndrome, hydrosalpinx and tubal occlusion?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adelolo: 5:58am On Jan 18, 2017
Thanks All. I waa scare to do the Pregnancy test bcs of the result I have been getting. To the glory of the Almighty God, I finally gather the courage and this is the result. What next should I do
Adiahaakwaibom1:
@ thehomemaker
Sorry dear 4 ur loss. Am happy u r taking it as a testimony & in d nearest future; ur joy shall be permanent & stay till term.

@ Mummykyrti
Thanks darling . I have moved on ; it's just whenever l remember his past unsupportive attitude towards ttcing ie my major pain;never knowing that d true reason 4 his unsupportive behaviour was he been busy doing "tum bum tum bum" outside.

@fpeter
My dear Sis; if u can afford it. Then go 4 it. Any which way; God in his infinite mercies will surely grant ur heart desire this yr kiss

@chumz11
I have finished my dose. Currently on CD 12 & experiencing d weirdest symptoms ever. Have a sore breast tip & feel like my pelvic region is kinda bloated plus l can't even tell if am ovulating/ will ovulate this cycle X undecided

@curvilious
Amen
My dear, try 2 overcome dat depression spirit. @ times ttc makes us hypersensitive so we over react 2 issues . Plz do things that make u smile; me wey dey even advise u sef been dey depressed throughout last wk but am in a happier place today cos l have found solace in God.
4 d ovulating pains ; I won't say it's luteal phase defect instead it cud be u r quite sensitive 2 d overall changes that occur in ur ovary prior 2 ovulation. From final maturation of d egg 2 its eventual expulsion from d ovary(ises). Personally mine is like 3 days; I experience slight waist line cramps; then both breast tenderness thereafter d cramping diminishes & d breast tenderness totally disappears till AF.

@ Cravingchic
Thanks sis. Na just d lies dey provoke me sef pass d cheating. Well; am trying but it's not easy 2 forget
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 6:17am On Jan 18, 2017
adelolo:
Thanks All. I waa scare to do the Pregnancy test bcs of the result I have been getting. To the glory of the Almighty God, I finally gather the courage and this is the result. What next should I do

Wow, congratulations mama. That's clearly a bfp.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adelolo: 6:19am On Jan 18, 2017

Loisemm:
Welcome to newbies and those that just came back to the thread. I pray we all port soon.

Blossomedcherry and fpeter , abeg oo. Lolz. I dont like using the word 'doggy' . So I prefer to call it 'rear'. wink

Adelolo , pls take a pregnancy test. Or wait a few more days to see which way. I hope its a bfp.

Thehomemaker , congrats and sorry dear. It will come again and stay by His grace.

frajon , pls is he stopping you from going to collect the result yourself? I went to get Dh's own cos my guy was shy to go back for that kind of thing (Though we had an average/normal result). You know how men like to feel powerful and extra fertile. grin
Reminds me of a Yoruba film I watched where the doc told Odunlande that he wasnt the biological father of his 3children. He went home and killed his wife unintentionally in anger. This was after boasting that once he touches his wife, she will say she is pregnant. Smh. Shame catch am die.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 7:05am On Jan 18, 2017
Wow....what a marvelous God...cheers Adelolo. Success all the way.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by differently: 7:09am On Jan 18, 2017
adelolo:

Good morning to all,a big congrats to Adelolo on ur bfp,I tap into ur blessing

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 7:16am On Jan 18, 2017
@adelolo praiiiiise the Lord for you!!! congratulations on your bfp! #2017mummy, may you carry to term in Jesus name, as the Lord liveth,you won't cast your young. I wish you a smooth sailing 40 weeks in the name of Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 7:17am On Jan 18, 2017
adelolo congrats ooo, I tap into ur bfp...
@ adiahaakwaibom1 I truly understand.. God is in control, my prayer is let no one take any of our homes bcs of ttc. try and tall to dh abt it if u havnt before it turns to the big elephant in d room.
@ curvilicious I know a lil bit of how u feel, d 2nd and third month after my wedding I symptom spotted, even bought pt, whenever af shows I'll be sad and moody cudnt explain it well to dh bcs I know its silly, after then I just told myself depression kills and tried not to think much about it. one day my dear all this would be story, history...for now just keep thanking God for all he has done in ur life.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 18, 2017
adelolo:

CONGRATS Sweet... My dear kindly help out with what u did different. Godbless.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 18, 2017
@ Adiahaakwaibom1 God will restore back your home. I know it's hard to forgive him completely but you have to do it for yourself not him. I hope he hasn't gotten a child outside? Even if he has still forgive. Those evil women are waiting for you to vex and pack out so they can take your place. God forbid. Please both of you should seek a counsellor, Probably your pastor.

@adelolo congratulations you will carry to term and be alive to nurse your children. Did you see your period before testing? Saw you said you saw blood for 1 and half days.

@curvilicious the Lord I'd your strength. From Christmas till about a week ago I went into a deep bout of depression. Crying everytime, not wanting to be left alone but still didn't want company. I employ you to pray and tell God how it feels and then reduce your thoughts on TTC. That thing can kill. Just occupy your mind and soon you will be better. Depression brings stress and make it harder to conceive. The joy of the Lord is your strength.

On another level I dreamt I slept and when I woke up they said I gave birth thru CS to 4babies. I saw them all ooo. I was shocked and surprised I kept asking my husband how possible he said I was 36wks and I said but my stomach was flat. Heheheeheheh. I even called my parents in the dream the encouraged me to rest. All 4 babies were wearing different onesies as we no prepare for them. Don't know who dash them grin. My husband said he has given them English names that I should chose Yoruba names for them. I choose am ooo. Hehehehehehe. In the dream I kept asking myself is this the Pleasant surprise baba Adeboye talked abt? Naso I wake up see say na dream. I was even thinking how I will come to NL and update una in the dream. grin. They were two boys and two girls. Was even asking DH in the dream if all 4 will be sleeping with us on the bed as no baby cot.

Chaie am becoming Josephine ooo. TTC no easy ooo. I just prayed that biologically, spiritually, career wise and my business, I will birth my children and name them.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chumz11: 8:26am On Jan 18, 2017
@ adelolo congratulations on your bfp.wishing u a supernatural childbirth

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 8:43am On Jan 18, 2017
@Adelolo, congrats on your bfp. God is great. You will carry to term and birth successfully. Amen
@MummyJJ, please claim those babies in your dream as they are yours already, you are just waiting for the physical manifestation and it must surely come to pass. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 18, 2017
Adelolo , big congrats dear. So happy for you. May you have a healthy and joy filled journey. Who is recording ooo? wink I mean it pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 8:58am On Jan 18, 2017
@Adelolo congratulations to you mama, healthy and stress free 9 months in Jesus name.

@thehomemaker, it is well with you mama. The Lord shall give you double for your troubles in Jesus name.

@adiahaakwaibom 1, the Lord is your strength, please forgive him and forget it all. Don't keep bitterness in your heart against your husband instead pray for him, it's the plan of the devil and also just as Mummy JJ said don't give room for those side chicks looking for where to dump their garbage. The Lord will give you the wisdom you require to handle this matter, stay forever blessed and fruitful in Jesus name.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 8:59am On Jan 18, 2017
adelolo:

Congrats ma, wish you stress free nine months and try not to do anything stressful biko.
Always take your drugs religiously
Once again congrats

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 18, 2017
Our younger generation mamas or fairly new mamas should take over bfp recording. I have retired from it wink grin
Mamas like Mummykyrti , Curvilicious , Orney , Fruitfulray or any other hard working mama should offer na. Offer to touch lives with WIDD recording.
*kisses and blesses them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 9:06am On Jan 18, 2017
Loisemm:
Our younger generation mamas or fairly new mamas should take over bfp recording. I have retired from it wink grin
Mamas like Mummykyrti , Curvilicious , Orney , Fruitfulray or any other hard working mama should offer na. Offer to touch lives with WIDD recording.
*kisses and blesses them
I nominate some other mama asides me, na replying messages be my forte!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 18, 2017
Amen @ favouredestiny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 10:00am On Jan 18, 2017
@adelolo....Congratulations!!!!!!.....God that has done this will keep you, the baby(ies) and their dad in Good health. Enjoy His divine presence and blessings throughout this period and beyond. Please take all the rest that you can. God is with you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 10:13am On Jan 18, 2017
My dear, it is well with you. I pray God should direct you and before July, surprise you. Nothing is against you, your age will not be against you. God keep you and make His face shine upon you in Jesus name.

fpeter:
This year i have resolved to exhaust every means within my powers otherwise by July i'll go for IVF
I'm getting tired and desperate. Age is not my friend anymore, I just want this nightmare to be over. cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missingribs: 10:19am On Jan 18, 2017
MummyJJ:
@ Adiahaakwaibom1 God will restore back your home. I know it's hard to forgive him completely but you have to do it for yourself not him. I hope he hasn't gotten a child outside? Even if he has still forgive. Those evil women are waiting for you to vex and pack out so they can take your place. God forbid. Please both of you should seek a counsellor, Probably your pastor.

@adelolo congratulations you will carry to term and be alive to nurse your children. Did you see your period before testing? Saw you said you saw blood for 1 and half days.

@curvilicious the Lord I'd your strength. From Christmas till about a week ago I went into a deep bout of depression. Crying everytime, not wanting to be left alone but still didn't want company. I employ you to pray and tell God how it feels and then reduce your thoughts on TTC. That thing can kill. Just occupy your mind and soon you will be better. Depression brings stress and make it harder to conceive. The joy of the Lord is your strength.

On another level I dreamt I slept and when I woke up they said I gave birth thru CS to 4babies. I saw them all ooo. I was shocked and surprised I kept asking my husband how possible he said I was 36wks and I said but my stomach was flat. Heheheeheheh. I even called my parents in the dream the encouraged me to rest. All 4 babies were wearing different onesies as we no prepare for them. Don't know who dash them grin. My husband said he has given them English names that I should chose Yoruba names for them. I choose am ooo. Hehehehehehe. In the dream I kept asking myself is this the Pleasant surprise baba Adeboye talked abt? Naso I wake up see say na dream. I was even thinking how I will come to NL and update una in the dream. grin. They were two boys and two girls. Was even asking DH in @the dream if all 4 will be sleeping with us on the bed as no baby cot.

Chaie am becoming Josephine ooo. TTC no easy ooo. I just prayed that biologically, spiritually, career wise and my business, I will birth my children and name them.

na real Josephine..but the good Lord will make it a reality.

@adelolo congratulations wishing you a stressfree, health and pleasant 9month(agbo owun iya ATI Omo loroko Jesus)i.e,we go hear d cry of baby and d safety of mother in Jesus name

@ada mama,pls just forgive him and let ur love be like dat of pradaya in zee abeg....I help am beg

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.