Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5406034 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 9:38am On Jan 25, 2017
fademi17:
Morning everyone, op we all slept good?? Checked healthplus ystday and der was no serrapsptsse and Mumihaja doesn't v. Pls werelse can I get . I need serrapsptsse, gufei bao or clean point tampon and you Mi cao tea. Tanx

Check JUMIA, Amazon...Ebay
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fademi17: 9:56am On Jan 25, 2017
fpeter:

Check JUMIA, Amazon...Ebay

Tank u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 10:31am On Jan 25, 2017
ogunbekun:
Hey sis,

The pressure hubby is giving you is not fair. For all you care, the problem might be from him, with the e coli and Staph. Although Dr's like to treat husband and wife together in cases of infection, but it is possible you don't get infected if you have excellent immune system. Early in my marriage, I contracted TB, my hubby didn't contract. Immediately I was diagnosed and Dr said we shouldn't kiss or be intimate for about 2 months, hubby no gree, immediately I got home the guy was all over me kissing (deep kissing for that matter) and all, no matter how I protested. Till today, he did not contract the TB. It is all a function of immunity.

You need to complete the HSG. You need to know what is going on with the tubes. It is painful, but people are doing it. The liquid flowing back indicates blocked tubes. Your level of pain indicates blocked tubes. And the questions they asked you also indicate blocked tubes (although they should have told you exactly what they saw). If almost or all the sperm also flows back after you and hubby kpekus, another pointer to blocked tubes. Even though not only d&c causes it, It may also be caused by PID. Did they give you any result at all?

Give yourself 1-2 months before you go back. Start aggressively, serrapeptase, wobenzyme n, Yi Mu Cao and Xi Xian Cao teas, castor oil therapy and massages. Do the therapy at least once a day, some do it twice. People have unblocked their tubes in 3 months or less.

Other sabi mamas will advice on the fibroid (that is not my forte).

Yes, you can menstruation and not ovulate. You can buy opks to track ovulation. You may need to use egg/ovulation inducing drugs and go for follicular tracking, but that should be after you know what's going on with your tubes.

If I am tempted to think my job is stressful and maybe hindering conception, I just look at the pregnant women running up and down selling stuff in hold-ups, and I tell myself say na my time never reach.

Put yourself at ease sis. Belle will come when you are at ease.

Thanks for your concern dear.
I had a tete a tete with the lab guy after d suspended hsg. I told him ppl are given injection so they won't feel pain.He told me their hospital doesn't give injection, BT if he had known I will have DT level of pain, he would have told me to buy buscopan injection while coming. He said if I don't conceive in the cycle after the hsg, DT I shld come on my CD 10 and complete it. Today is my CD 3. I've bought the injection already. Waiting for my CD 10 so DT I can complete it.

Its well ooo. My embittered ex and hubby had some communication.... I can't say who called d other. Ex told hubby all sorts of things. DT I was taking pills so DT I won't conceive. DT no man can tolerate me, bla bla bla.
Immediately after d conversation, hubby couldn't control what he heard. His attitude changed. I was so so angry and fired back at him, he didn't know when he opened up and told me about the communication.
This is just 5 months ooo. I then wondered what ppl DT have been in this journey for ten years pass through. I never double dated. I was a virgin till 28 yrs.It was DT same ex DT wasted my time. I stuck to him when he had financial issues. I took postinor when I saw he was making efforts to get me pregnant without doing the right thing. I only used postinor twice.

Anyway, hubby later came to his senses and apologized.
Ahead ahead. It will end in praise!

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 10:55am On Jan 25, 2017
Fertilemum:
@FruitfulRay..thanks so much.. U don't know what those words mean to me and how relieved I feel.. May God answer ur prayers in this cycle IJN.. In fact receive triplets by God's grace

Mama's in d house.. Pls let's start another round of prayers o, even fasting sef.. I find it difficult to do these things on my own.. Baby dust to us all

Hi dear, just relax...go with the flow. Go ahead with the vacation, it may be that you would conceive when you are both in a more relaxed environment where the pressures of work and TTC are not bothering you. I remember reading somewhere about a couple who had been TTC for years and had even given up because of the issues they had medically. They went on a vacation and without even trying, just relaxing and enjoying each others company, the woman conceived. I pray that your own story would end up like that too...have an open mind my dear, enjoy yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Elixir123: 11:12am On Jan 25, 2017
Good morning mamas oo.Help me thank God...still in shock. BFP!!! shocked kiss.
I've been feeling hot,irritable, sleepy,hungrier and tired lately,hmmm today was supposed to be when AF will show face ,something just said use your Pt stick ,omo na so I see 2 red lines though the second was faint at first but now visible .
All our mamas in the 2ww and those that wanna start bd ,you are next ooo
@fertile mum pls listen to your husband in faith I beg you. We Also have male factor issues but you see it takes just one swimmer and faith in God.Go on that vacation and have fun!!
WIDD ,I didn't BD at all during the 2ww and my hubby doubled his dosage of all the Vitamins like C,E,B6,and took Wellman conception.
We shall all get our Bfp this year and carry to term in Jesus name Amen!

34 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Elixir123: 11:13am On Jan 25, 2017
Oh I forgot to add
#Weareall2017mummies!

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missingribs: 11:42am On Jan 25, 2017
my dear,It is well,all will end in praise,I can feel u so our case is similar but I will say mine is more complicated.
maybe I should use DS medium to pour it all out. I know DS is not d right medium for it.
I know most pple keep wondering what kind of moniker is "Missing",yes am missing in d mist of it all.

it all started about 10years ago.
I met DS handsome dude,we latter because friends,den lovers.
I was very fertile,any accidentally discharge result into BFP,I got d BFP on 2 occasions but he said he wasn't financially ready so I always results to D&C.on d 3rd occasion I bluntly refuse to do D&c again,and he gave me 2 conditions.1)d&c or 2) keep the baby and forget me.i want with 2.
for 3years I was all alone, depressed, frustrated, taking care of my child all alone.refusing to give love another chance.
after 3years i met DS persistent guy.single,good looking,and OK financially.after so much persuasions we started dating eventually we started making plans for marriage.
did know how ex was able to contact present.told him all abt d D&cs and many more silly things.(all lies).and to avoid repeating previous mistakes,I was using posnor2 to prevent BFP b4 marriage.
one day present caught me using posnor2,he got angry dat I was not ready to give him a child dat I only wanted a father for my child.in d heat of the agurement he confessed all ex has told him and called off d plans for marriage.
after so much intervention from both families,it was concluded dat d marriage shd be propone to when I get a BFP.it now 1year down d line BFP no show face.
can u know relate to why I was contemplating separation,why I am pissed,why I refuse to say hbd,why so much is going on in my head,why hubby constantly tell me he doesn't need drugs.
all test ave done shows OK.

mamatwiny:

Thanks for your concern dear.
I had a tete a tete with the lab guy after d suspended hsg. I told him ppl are given injection so they won't feel pain.He told me their hospital doesn't give injection, BT if he had known I will have DT level of pain, he would have told me to buy buscopan injection while coming. He said if I don't conceive in the cycle after the hsg, DT I shld come on my CD 10 and complete it. Today is my CD 3. I've bought the injection already. Waiting for my CD 10 so DT I can complete it.

Its well ooo. My embittered ex and hubby had some communication.... I can't say who called d other. Ex told hubby all sorts of things. DT I was taking pills so DT I won't conceive. DT no man can tolerate me, bla bla bla.
Immediately after d conversation, hubby couldn't control what he heard. His attitude changed. I was so so angry and fired back at him, he didn't know when he opened up and told me about the communication.
This is just 5 months ooo. I then wondered what ppl DT have been in this journey for ten years pass through. I never double dated. I was a virgin till 28 yrs.It was DT same ex DT wasted my time. I stuck to him when he had financial issues. I took postinor when I saw he was making efforts to get me pregnant without doing the right thing. I only used postinor twice.

Anyway, hubby later came to his senses and apologized.
Ahead ahead. It will end in praise!

forget to add dat d so called ex is now back begging to reconcile saying he said all dat in d mist of rage,dat y shd I just forget him like dat....he claims he is now ready to marry after 5years of abandonment
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 11:49am On Jan 25, 2017
Elixir123:
Oh I forgot to add
#Weareall2017mummies!

Yayyyyyyyyy congrats mama, wishing you a sticky bfp and healthy 9months. We are next ooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 11:49am On Jan 25, 2017
Congratulations Elixir123. You shall not stop your journey halfway, you shall carry to term and deliver your babies safely and hitchfree and take care of them with your husband. Happy bumping.

2 days before AF or not. Took a test yesterday and couldn't see the second line, so frustrating but holding on (or was it too early!!!). Dunno.
Saw this on bellanaija this morning and thought i should share. Checking it out now. http://fertilitymatters.com.ng/nextppg.html
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 12:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
Elixir123:
Oh I forgot to add
#Weareall2017mummies!
congrats dearie, wishing you fruitful 9mnths, now am tempted not to bd during 2ww but I doubt say hubby go gree, abeg who get space 4 Im Hus? mke I run come stay

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
@fpeter...thanks mama

@Elixir123..so happy for u ma'am, may u carry to term IJN.. Abeg help me break down ur WIDD.. Happy bumping!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
Elixir123:
Good morning mamas oo.Help me thank God...still in shock. BFP!!! shocked kiss.
I've been feeling hot,irritable, sleepy,hungrier and tired lately,hmmm today was supposed to be when AF will show face ,something just said use your Pt stick ,omo na so I see 2 red lines though the second was faint at first but now visible .
All our mamas in the 2ww and those that wanna start bd ,you are next ooo
@fertile mum pls listen to your husband in faith I beg you. We Also have male factor issues but you see it takes just one swimmer and faith in God.Go on that vacation and have fun!!
WIDD ,I didn't BD at all during the 2ww and my hubby doubled his dosage of all the Vitamins like C,E,B6,and took Wellman conception.
We shall all get our Bfp this year and carry to term in Jesus name Amen!

Congratulations, God is great. I am eagerly waiting for more bfp announcements. Oya o keep them rolling in.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
mummykyrti:
congrats dearie, wishing you fruitful 9mnths, now am tempted not to bd during 2ww but I doubt say hubby go gree, abeg who get space 4 Im Hus? mke I run come stay

Lol, na so my dh be too. Abeg no run o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chumz11: 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
Congratulations Elixir123 ,truly we are all 2017 mamas
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
Elixir123 , congrats. May you have a healthy 9 months. Sweet bfp.
Orney , Blossomedcherry , mamatb , 4realwoman how una dey? Been a while

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Elixir123: 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
Amen!
Normally i would have waited a while before posting but I just wanted to bring hope to us all
Thanks mamas
@laviva,loismum,mummykyrti,Dazzle88 and other bumping mummies
@fertile mum Vit C 1000mg,Vit B6 50mg,Zinc 50mg,Wellman conception ( the vit E in here is OK)
Daily
More bfps on the way!
#Weareall2017mums#

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
Dazzle86:

Lol, na so my dh be too. Abeg no run o.
asin ehn, atimes if i no dey mood, I go just remind myself say the thing dey sweet.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
mummykyrti:
good morning ma lovely mama, abeg mamas help me thank God for my life, I wake up each morning happy, no bfp and no source of income but happy.

Honey thank God for you o

I left my job and growing career relocated to Bini to b ttc which has not been successful for a year and six months i feel aweful sometimes too but thank God
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
Elixir123:
Oh I forgot to add
#Weareall2017mummies!

Congratulobia H&H 9months

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
Finally a bfp...what I always come here to look out for. There is hope. Congrats Elizir bebe....healthy pregnancy all the way.

Fertility blessings mama!!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
pweetymii:

@curvilicious. so sorry bout your friend,lost a christian sister that was ttc 2 years ago and funny enough i thot of her today and was like how come she died without giving birth...hmm,only God knows..

#confessionbringsconfession#

Thank you ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
MGeey:
Congratulations Elixir123. You shall not stop your journey halfway, you shall carry to term and deliver your babies safely and hitchfree and take care of them with your husband. Happy bumping.

2 days before AF or not. Took a test yesterday and couldn't see the second line, so frustrating but holding on (or was it too early!!!). Dunno.
Saw this on bellanaija this morning and thought i should share. Checking it out now. http://fertilitymatters.com.ng/nextppg.html
might be too early, test again after you miss AF, sprinkling trailer load of baby dust on you.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
curvilicious:

Honey thank God for you o

I left my job and growing career relocated to Bini to b ttc which has not been successful for a year and six months i feel aweful sometimes too but thank God
no worry, e no go pass like that, this year na our year. was telling dh abt my friends wey born 9mnths after wedding, he said am not my friends, that what deve passed thru or would pass tru later I don't know, so every man with him destiny, that I should stop using people's situation to compare mine whether good or bad...na so I lockup o

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chrissyjay: 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
Congrats Elixir123...happy bumping in Jesus name.
I have been following this thread for some time now. I laugh, cry, pray etc when i read some posts. I must confess, i love your spirit, the way you encourage each other.
Please i have bn diagnosed with PID. I have treated infection 4 times right from the time i got married(march), the last drug i used was zinnat. I'm really fed up with this infection and antibiotics, and av not bn able to conceive. Pls what should i do. Right now i feel pain in my left abdomen down to my left leg also to my back.
Please I am new on this thread. Make wu na welcome i beg.
Thank you.
Baby dust to us all
2017 mamas!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
How many can i write down?

My cousin is 40 and pregnant will b due in 2months

A lady wrote with pics dat gave birth to a set of twins(b&g) after 27yrs of marriage(can't wait dat long sha)

My mom's friend had her own twins(b&g) at age 60

My teacher in sec school had her child two years back after 19yrs wait

My unlawful had her first child after 18yrs and took in d second time piam wtout her knowing

Another inlaw had her first child after 4yrs and she continue to born every year she has 6 children wt 1yr interval each.

Why am i saying this?
because God is still in d bizness of doing miracles

Love u all kiss kiss kiss

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
mummykyrti:
no worry, e no go pass like that, this year na our year. was telling dh abt my friends wey born 9mnths after wedding, he said am not my friends, that what deve passed thru or would pass tru later I don't know, so every man with him destiny, that I should stop using people's situation to compare mine whether good or bad...na so I lockup o

Just lock up dia!
Give ur dh better hug for me, i like him style jor if na 4 only u, u 4 don collapse
Love u mucho kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
Fertilemum:
@fpeter...thanks mama

@Elixir123..so happy for u ma'am, may u carry to term IJN.. Abeg help me break down ur WIDD.. Happy bumping!

A new bfp and widd recorder spotted wink
Plz don't deny it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
curvilicious:

Just lock up dia!
Give ur dh better hug for me, i like him style jor if na 4 only u, u 4 don collapse
Love u mucho kiss
d guy dey optimistic die, me I be conc pessimist before... na wetin attract me to am that year...love you mucho too...hehehe
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
missingribs:
..he claims he is now ready to marry after 5years of abandonment
men that listens to their wife's ex ehn, I cut cap 4 them, which ex(except the good ones) would say good things about the Lady? its so annoying and degrading...so now have u guys done the wedding? sinx bfp never show.

now I understand why he's so adamant abt doing tests, for him mind na u get all d fault cos of d plenty stuff and drug taking... may God help person in this life..my bad mind dey say u 4 record d call or even chat ur ex up mke he talk all d I miss u stuff den u show dh, he go be like fowl wey dem pour water, say see person wey him dey listen to
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chypoo86500(f): 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
Good afternoon to all the mamas in the house. We shall all testify this year in Jesus name Amen. I will be going for hsg next week, please I need a very strong pain killer because if not for baby, that pain is not what one can go through for the 2nd time. Met a urologist today.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
Loisemm:
Elixir123 , congrats. May you have a healthy 9 months. Sweet bfp.

Orney , Blossomedcherry , mamatb , 4realwoman how una dey? Been a while
Am gud darl, hope u r gud. I am just tired jare, wen one has tried out all within one's power u just want to relax; thats just wat am doing , just sidonlook. After d hmg injections yet nothing, Dr was surprised cos I responded well , Dr wanted me try again after spending 130k for one cycle. Told Dr I will let him know, I didn't call back again. My plan is to try IUI Feb ending if no bfp before then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
Congratulations Elixir 123,healthy and stress free 9 months in Jesus name.
#Weare2017Momforreal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.