Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1759) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5417411 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1756) (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 9:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
Godanswerprayer:

lol!!!!!! I don laf my belle scatter.mummykyrti i beg nor take laf finish me o.na which one b Milo again na.u ur sef u nor dey gree 4 d matter too o.pls how did u make d coconut oil let me go and buy coconut and do my own too
just buy coconut, d quantity is left to you, remove from d shell and blend or grate, mix a lil water inside and seive..same way as when u wana cook coconut rice just that this one after the first seiving, u can seive just once again. pls let d water u use not be very much.
then ders a new pattern we found out, instead of boiling both water and d milky part togeda, waiting 4 it to dry and wasting gas..u can put it inside d freezer but don't allow it block, just keep till it's cold and d milkish part floats ontop while d water is under.

scoop d milky part, put in a pot, boil till evritin is dried, ul see the oil den put off d gas/stove once d oil is d only thing left... d coconut particles go gum ur pot sha so b ready.

leave to cool and put in a container of ur choice... use and feel free to remake anytime... coconut oil can be used as body cream, hair oil, bd lubricant and it scents nice...

feel free to ask me wherever u don't understand

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
afagha:
Please mamas I wanna know if it's okay to go for pelvic uss during Af.

Yes you can. It's your belly that will be examined.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2017
mummykyrti:

@ curvilicious amen ooo,which one be letrozole brother? clomid or loreta?? I kukuma no like AF, wish God had given us a less irritating way of fertilization but he knows best!!

Broda to letro is tamoxifen aka novaldex

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
Dazzle86:

Yes you can. It's your belly that will be examined.
thank you mama, how are you and LO?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 11:39pm On Feb 01, 2017
@udysweet, thank you for your prayers and kind gesture. The word of God says (Isaiah 36vs14)
Look in the scroll of the LORD and read: None of these will be missing, not one will lack her mate. For it is his mouth that has given the order, and his Spirit will gather them together.
I decree in Jesus name that this year, heaven will connect you to the bone of your bones and flesh of your flesh. We shall rejoice with you because your wedding bell will ring this year in Jesus.
As the Lord liveth, every hindrance your breakthrough is destroyed, you shall testify to God's goodness this year in Jesus name.

@all mamas and papas keeping the thread alive, God bless you. This year, every barren womb shall become fruitful in Jesus name. Our fruits shall not fall by the wayside neither among the thorns nor will the birds of the air pick it but it shall fall on the fertile land (womb) and it shall bring forth fruits in sixty and hundred folds. ( twins and triplets). God will break protocol for our sake and decorate our lives with pleasant surprises in Jesus name.

Happy new month darling sisters.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udysweet(f): 1:11am On Feb 02, 2017
Redeemed:
@udysweet, thank you for your prayers and kind gesture. The word of God says (Isaiah 36vs14)
Look in the scroll of the LORD and read: None of these will be missing, not one will lack her mate. For it is his mouth that has given the order, and his Spirit will gather them together.
I decree in Jesus name that this year, heaven will connect you to the bone of your bones and flesh of your flesh. We shall rejoice with you because your wedding bell will ring this year in Jesus.
As the Lord liveth, every hindrance your breakthrough is destroyed, you shall testify to God's goodness this year in Jesus name.

@all mamas and papas keeping the thread alive, God bless you. This year, every barren womb shall become fruitful in Jesus name. Our fruits shall not fall by the wayside neither among the thorns nor will the birds of the air pick it but it shall fall on the fertile land (womb) and it shall bring forth fruits in sixty and hundred folds. ( twins and triplets). God will break protocol for our sake and decorate our lives with pleasant surprises in Jesus name.

Happy new month darling sisters.
Amen and Amen. I'm grateful for the prayers, God will hasten it for me. Let God prove Himself before my 40th bday,I should be in my hubby's house and surrounded by my triplets God is going to give me and many of you here who so desire.

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 4:46am On Feb 02, 2017
miraclebaby:
Yes ooh. Its been a long time. Stay blessed dear. If God be for us, who can be against us?

No one,absolutely no one dear,all is well,it will be us like a dream.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mirob(f): 5:56am On Feb 02, 2017
udysweet:

Amen and Amen. I'm grateful for the prayers, God will hasten it for me. Let God prove Himself before my 40th bday,I should be in my hubby's house and surrounded by my triplets God is going to give me and many of you here who so desire.

My dear, God will do it for us, His word must surely be fulfilled in our lives, amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 6:22am On Feb 02, 2017
udysweet:

My dear start thanking God for your blessings this year because he has blessed you with your husband already! As you sow into the lives of mamas here, your seed shall grow and multiply abundantly. I wish you twins and triplets as soon as you get married!!! Amen

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 7:10am On Feb 02, 2017
mama udysweet may all your heart desires come to pass this year, as you have decided to sow into people's life's, may u never lack helpers in life...just as God did it 4 me and I got married barely 7mnths after dating, so also your courtship and marriage would occur like a whirlwind to the right man God has destined for you.

just start thanking and believing God, if possible buy something wedding related, key on it and see God manifest himself greatly. God bless u dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SimiAA: 9:09am On Feb 02, 2017
mummykyrti:
thehomemaker I duno why my mind keeps going to you, hope you are okay? and u finished d drugs? also I read its good if u go for scan to ensure evritin left successfully (am so sorry once again).

@orney please dear come out, pls I miss u ooo...just say you are okay.

@ lavivaavril boo you are welcome....

@missingribs I feel ur pain dear, we are still 2017 mamas come what may!!!

simiAA have u done the scan? or d 2weeks isn't up yet?

Hii mama. The 2 weeks is not up yet oo. But o saw blood yesterday I don't know if it's AF cos it was just a little. Even the way my stomach hook me ystrdy ehn.. I'm goin for an early scan today.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 9:18am On Feb 02, 2017
SimiAA:

Hii mama. The 2 weeks is not up yet oo. But o saw blood yesterday I don't know if it's AF cos it was just a little. Even the way my stomach hook me ystrdy ehn.. I'm goin for an early scan today.
pls go for the scan to be sure, also you can do another urine pt, by now hcg hormone should have tripled in your blood stream... you can also do hcg test to determine the level of the hormone in your blood stream.... sprinkling u a trailer load of baby dust!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:18am On Feb 02, 2017
udysweet:
From your mouth to God ear and his word says nothing is too difficult for him to do.I kw that he has done that which your heart desires in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 9:55am On Feb 02, 2017
afagha:

thank you mama, how are you and LO?
We are good thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 9:55am On Feb 02, 2017
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 10:13am On Feb 02, 2017
Dazzle86:

We are good thanks.
praise God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:13am On Feb 02, 2017
Alone with God
Daily Devotional by Rose of Sharon Glorious Ministry Int.

Meditate and memorize

1 John 5:14 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us
John 14:13-14 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
Matthew 18:18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
Psalms 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
John 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
Matthew 21:22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
Genesis 18:14 Is any thing too hard for the Lord? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.
[/b]Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you
Isaiah 59:1-2 Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear: But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.
Psalms 65:5 By terrible things in righteousness wilt thou answer us, O God of our salvation; who art the confidence of all the ends of the earth, and of them that are afar off upon the sea
Luke 1:37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.
Psalms 65:2 O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come
Psalms 20:7 Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the Lord our God.
John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Prayer/ Confession
* I come standing on your word that says that if i ask anything according to your will, you will hear me. If i know you hear me whatsoever i ask, i know that i have the petition that i desire of you.

* I come pleading the blood of Jesus that was shed for me on the cross of calvary by which i have a New Convenant with God. I come pleading that Covenant.

*I come standing on your word that says if i ask anything in your name, you will do it.

* I come standing on the word of God that says whatever i bind on earth shall be bound in heaven and whatever i loose on earth shall be loose in heaven.

*Lord, help me to abide in you and you to abide in me. I pray that i will bear much fruit because without you i cannot do anything on my own.

*I come believing that you are able. Is there anything too hard for you, you who are the Ominiscient, Omnipotent, and Omnipresent God

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 10:17am On Feb 02, 2017
mrssho:

In a nut shell is high protein and veg/fruit. zero carbs unless it is complex carbs and lots of water at least 3 liters a day. I have done it before and within a month i dropped a dress size ( I did it because i gained some weight when I was on some fertility drugs in the past). I have also started doing dance exercise that targets the abs. Its more about eating clean than losing weight bc I dont really have weight to lose

thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 10:18am On Feb 02, 2017
4realwoman

we no go pray this year?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:30am On Feb 02, 2017
fpeter:
4realwoman

we no go pray this year?
Sis i dey fear to chop ban from NL this year again oooo. But i go try post the updated prayer list soon.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlossomedCherry: 10:42am On Feb 02, 2017
mummykyrti:
amen ooo...happy feb mamas.....mummy lavivaavril howfa na?? u senior me for cycle ooo....abeg sama us the good news.... curvilicious come out and play, adiahaakwaibom1 show face, orney u just scarce come out and sama us good news.

@dazzle, blossomedcherry and elixir thanks for not abandoning us and still coming to check on us and answer questions, may God keep u and lo safe.
Amen my dear, I appreciate this your acknowledgement.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 10:49am On Feb 02, 2017
4realwoman:

Sis i dey fear to chop ban from NL this year again oooo. But i go try post the updated prayer list soon.

Dem no reach to BAN you...we're not breaking any rules. This is our own closed group nah.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 10:53am On Feb 02, 2017
Today na wa, I am so teary and just want to wail and cry very hard and long.
I don't know what the problem is but i am sad and depressed, I just want to
Vent but i can't...I wish i could just face my Creator and hear from Him when
it is that I'd finally come out of this mess of TTC. Talking about my feelings to
people who aren't wearing my shoes is even out of the question. God help me
I'm gradually losing my mind. cry cry embarassed embarassed sad

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nicoleswizzi: 11:03am On Feb 02, 2017
fpeter:
it is that I'd finally come out of this mess of TTC. Talking about my feelings to
Kpele it is well....I pray God hears u...and grant u ur heart desires..amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 11:03am On Feb 02, 2017
fpeter:
mama don't cry o, u can talk to me about your feelings u hear, God would definitely answer us, please don't lose hope and keep the faith!!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 11:11am On Feb 02, 2017
fpeter:

Mama, don't worry. All will be well. Keep up the faith in God. The bible says we should cast all our problems unto God for he cares for us and there is nothing hard for God to do for us his children. He will definitely grant you all your heart desires according to his riches in glory. God bless you mama.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 11:23am On Feb 02, 2017
fpeter:

sister the Bible says,
many are the afflictions of the righteous,but the Lord delivereth him out of them all,
the labour of the righteous tendeth to life,
the hope of the righteous shall be gladness.
God will answer you (us all) and speedily too.
You do know we are here for you,one supportive family. I'll keep you in my prayers. sending loads and loads of squishy ehugs your way. Also sending loads of sticky baby dust your way. I love you sis. Don't give up cos it's always darkest before the dawn.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 02, 2017
fpeter , some days are like that. All will be well. We will be fine by God's grace. Lets try to be strong.
Orney , what's the matter? Hope you are alright? Is it because of bfp roll call things? Come out ooo. I want to tell you something. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greatp80(f): 11:44am On Feb 02, 2017
fpeter:

please don't give up. it is well with you. God will visit you when you least expect it. cheers

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chumz11: 12:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
fpeter:
sweetie it is well.sooner than you think the evidence of your trust in God will manifest.just hold on to His word.#2017mums

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
Thanks so much dear God bless you and grant you all your heart desires...

Mama's take this opportunity, I have the book and its indeed a must have...

udysweet:
Happy new month fruitful mamas In the house. May this month record the highest number of BFPs in the mighty mighty name of Jesus. I keep praying for you all including my loved ones even myself so when the time comes it will be easy for me .
Atleast you people are in your hubbies houses, what of those of us still believing God for our own missing ribs (I had to separate the words since someone bears that moniker here, lol.) I desire babies and used to imagine a lot with my triplets that God will give me but I need it to come to reality. I have been down since morning, just ruminating over a lot of things. I couldn't even step out to attend the fashion class I paid for to learn. But I know soon, iyanu ma sele. The God of times and seasons will hasten it in His time,including the BFPs for all of you here, no one will be left behind on this thread.
Going forward, it dropped in my mind to do this, I guess it's the spirit leading me. I want to gift a few people the book "You shall not be barren" authored by Bishop David Oyedepo. I will get them on Sunday after church then distribute them on Monday to those within Lagos. I can afford 10 for now. And when God blesses me more I'll get more. I can only send to those within Lagos,, So long as I know where to drop off for you. I pray as you read them, may the latent content of God's Word embedded in the book work wonders. May the book answer to its name in your life. You can reach me via the number on my signature. God bless us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
Thanks mummykyrti, it's not easy o. I have finished the drugs and even did another corse on antibiotics for the fibroid degeneration bt I started bleeding again after completing the antibiotics. Bleedind started around the time that I would have had af for jnuary and has been on for 5 days now like my normal period although quite heavy. Couuuld it be that af is back or my body if still expelling. I want to wait saturday which will make it 7 days my af duration, if it doesn't stop then I will have to go and see the gynea.

mummykyrti:
thehomemaker I duno why my mind keeps going to you, hope you are okay? and u finished d drugs? also I read its good if u go for scan to ensure evritin left successfully (am so sorry once again).

@orney please dear come out, pls I miss u ooo...just say you are okay.

@ lavivaavril boo you are welcome....

@missingribs I feel ur pain dear, we are still 2017 mamas come what may!!!

simiAA have u done the scan? or d 2weeks isn't up yet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1756) (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.