Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1805) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5409105 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1802) (1803) (1804) (1805) (1806) (1807) (1808) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
MineMK:
Covenant mothers

Baby dust!!!

If i were u, ill change gynae cos from my observation he forgets things and doesnt like u doing tins wtout him even when success have been achived. Well, maybe is just doing his job nd preventing u from abusing drugs. You shld Google about induced af nd hormonal profile result weda it affects it. Thank God for my gynae he will applaud u for d success. Sometimes he says to me shut up madam lemme explain dis to u tho u keep impressing me. Tho i see wt ur gynae somehow sha o cos they want to know how ur hormones work naturally or unaided nd d primolutN is an aid.
But wait o u shldve asked weda if d tin came wt his prescriptions weda u will wait d next month for af to show on its own because profiling (maybe na koboko he for u drive u out of em office cheesy)

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
kasany:
good evening house in just found this thread and I feel blessed. Plz I have been ttc for 6 months now but.... plz where can I start.

Hehe abegi what are doing ttc?
You still dey honi+moon joor

Anyhow sha first thing to do is to see a gynae for checks

Welcome your stay shall surely be short in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
@minemk.
I wud simply change docs or hospital.
Ttc is enuff stress..adding mumu doc wahala to it again na double wahala.

1 gynae my wife was using back then..only knew abt bromo...and made us believe that was the only alternative..even with serious complaint from dw that the drug was affecting her terribly...n funny enuff her boo.bs werent leaking..prolactin was within spec.
But he was talking dust abt hidden high prola tin.
We were ignorant then...but ran off as soon as i started researching

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
Happy New Year to all my beautiful mamas. Your season of change is here, the Lord will hear you as He did for many of us here. Your change is here! Congratulations, let me be the first to say that, as am sure this Month will be filled with BFP news!!!

24 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
@MineMk if you have an option to change gynea pls go ahead. Also did you induce ovulation this cycle? Try to follow a healthy eating plan this cycle and get Braggs apple cider vinegar and take daily till next AF or hopefully BFP. Your womb is opened. Remain blessed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
Amen ma @Udoka2 how's your baby. Thanks for checking on us. Saw your moniker from previous pages back. It's my birth month mamas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
afagha:
good morning fruitful mothers.I'm kinda emotional this morning. was reading BS on preggy thread and I almost burst out crying.Had to control myself cos I'm at work. I just know that God is on the throne.
Yesterday i cried while reading yesterdays Birth announcement from our before before ttc mamas that put to bed (Olamite, Itissettled3 and kataleya aka mama twins) that made me to kw that God is still on the throne and he will NEVER forsake us until we get our desired blessings which is to carry our bundle of joy grin
My prayers is that this year will not pass us by in Jesus name, Amen

23 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
Please who is using LAGOON HOSPITAL here? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
4realwoman:
Yesterday i cried while reading yesterdays Birth announcement from our before before ttc mamas that put to bed (Olamite, Itissettled3 and kataleya aka mama twins) that made me to kw that God is still on the throne and he will NEVER forsake us until we get our desired blessings which is to carry our bundle of joy grin
My prayers is that this year will not pass us by in Jesus name, Amen
2017 must not pass us by in Jesus name. God is too faithful to fail.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebonychic18(f): 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hello mamas, I've been lurking in the shadows since 2015. Never got the courage to come out here and login officially. My journey has been a long one but will summarize it. I have 2 children my 2nd child is 6 years old. Started trying for the 3rd.....No show.in 2015 I got pregnant after using Clomid 50mg from cycle day5-9. Conceived twins but lost them at 7 weeks my gynae said chromosomal factors. I waited after 2 cycles tried again with Clomid, did follicular tracking had 2 matured eggs b'd as planned and still no show. Took a break after 3 cycles hubby got tired and said we should thank God for the 2 we have and just close shop. Hmm I was pained, age was not on my side almost 40! And him late forties. In all this my cycles were very regular 28/29days. I knew the exact date I ovulated still nothing. Doctors said we were both okay medically. Until late last year I joined a group of praying women during a session a sister told me to relax nothing was wrong with me. That God said I should be at peace and stop doing things in my own strength/power. I now sat back, did some thinking. I dropped everything Clomid, b6, vitA,vitE, bee pollen, ginseng, vitolize and a host of other meds. I was doing too many meds. I was drug free in December and January I started only folic acid and evening prime rose oil. On exactly CD 27 I had brownish discharge in the morning I was like chai I have only one always at home, I put it on thinking AF came a day early. I was carried away with work till afternoon when I was less busy I remembered went to check nothing. I started cramping, was still expecting AF. Went to buy always on my way back from work, decided to buy test strip, the man gave me 600naira for 2 type, I rejected it and asked for the 50naira one lol(didnt want to waste money for nothing). Got home did it and immediately 2 bold lines. I laughed so hard. Still waited to miss AF, did another PT same bold lines. I Give God all the Glory. This is my BFP announcement I'm team october 2017 mom. God alone did it. All I took was evening primrose oil day 1-12 and folic acid shikena. The same God that did it for me will answer you all in Jesus name Amen. All the crampings gone. Just mild evening sickness. I'm so at peace this time around. I know this one has come to stay till God's perfect time. Lemme stop here cheesy much love mamas kiss
Sorry for this lengthy summary lipsrsealed

49 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iGaz: 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ovaboost acts as Clomid.

It's aim in layman's language is to help release more eggs.

joyousf:
thanks.

Just a quick question? Does ovaboost stimulate the ovaries? I thought it only helped with egg quality. Then letrozole, isn't it the one that stimulates the ovaries like clomid? I'm just asking n willing to learn o pls.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iGaz: 2:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
Pls I agree that you should not bother with hormonal profile this cycle. Wait next next cycle.

MineMK:

This man said i shouldnt do any hormonal profile this month cos the result wont be accurate #sigh#
That i should wait till next cycle if AF show naturally then i should come back for the Hormonal profile.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amfertile(f): 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
@UDOKA,amen to that,eiyaaa you tryoo dint know you are still visiting here, God bless you more.sure los are bouncing in the lord.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
afagha:

2017 must not pass us by in Jesus name. God is too faithful to fail.
Amen and Amen sis, we all will testify soon in Jesus name, Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriaakin24(f): 3:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
MummyJJ:
@Gloriaakin24 your result is okay except the prolactin that is obviously elevated. Do you have leaking boobs? Your doc can give drugs to bring it down and you can try the ewedu therapy. Most importantly pray God can do all things. Thank God you know the problem so you can pray and treat specifically. Remain blessed

Thanks for the response ma i don't av leaking boobs is that the only symptoms for high prolactin?, to schedule appointment with the doctor is the issue now due to d nature of my job. But for the time being i will try the ewedu therapy. how do i go about as in the dosage and for how long thank u ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
MummyJJ:
@MineMk if you have an option to change gynea pls go ahead. Also did you induce ovulation this cycle? Try to follow a healthy eating plan this cycle and get Braggs apple cider vinegar and take daily till next AF or hopefully BFP. Your womb is opened. Remain blessed

Thank you Sis. Amen and Amen.. No. I was particular about normalising AF b4 going to check if i ovulate or not. DH is not around atm but would b back in 2month.Do u know of any pls? Or Anyone that can recommend a good and affordable gynae in mainland Lagos pls. Its well oh. Thank u so much
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
iGaz:
Pls I agree that you should not bother with hormonal profile this cycle. Wait next next cycle.

Ok. Thank you. Baby dust
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
[quote author=MineMK post=54200258]Covenant mothers.
Hi dear, from my own experience my test results on an induced cycle looked funny. For example my fsh was about 12 which suggested premature ovarian Reserve but when I ran it on a normal cycle it was very good(5.something) except for the elevated prolactin levels. So I think your doctor is very correct, I stand to be corrected tho. I guess he's angry cos he feels you self medicated which most doctors don't like.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
curvilicious:

If i were u, ill change gynae cos from my observation he forgets things and doesnt like u doing tins wtout him even when success have been achived. Well, maybe is just doing his job nd preventing u from abusing drugs. You shld Google about induced af nd hormonal profile result weda it affects it. Thank God for my gynae he will applaud u for d success. Sometimes he says to me shut up madam lemme explain dis to u tho u keep impressing me. Tho i see wt ur gynae somehow sha o cos they want to know how ur hormones work naturally or unaided nd d primolutN is an aid.
But wait o u shldve asked weda if d tin came wt his prescriptions weda u will wait d next month for af to show on its own because profiling (maybe na koboko he for u drive u out of em office cheesy)

God bless you ohhh....this last paragraph. Exactly my thoughts. I come dey look am... dey beg Doctor i'm sorry...The anger no be here oh..lolzzzz...But i could deduce he was angry cos i got result on my own.This thing will pass and i (and everyone on this platform)will testify. Thank you. Would make some more research online. God bless u and baby dust!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
Congrats Mama...........God is still in the business of doing great things. your testimony is permanent in Jesus name.

ebonychic18:
Hello mamas, I've been lurking in the shadows since 2015. Never got the courage to come out here and login officially. My journey has been a long one but will summarize it. I have 2 children my 2nd child is 6 years old. Started trying for the 3rd.....No show.in 2015 I got pregnant after using Clomid 50mg from cycle day5-9. Conceived twins but lost them at 7 weeks my gynae said chromosomal factors. I waited after 2 cycles tried again with Clomid, did follicular tracking had 2 matured eggs b'd as planned and still no show.

This is my BFP announcement I'm team october 2017 mom. God alone did it. All I took was evening primrose oil day 1-12 and folic acid shikena. The same God that did it for me will answer you all in Jesus name Amen. All the crampings gone. Just mild evening sickness. I'm so at peace this time around. I know this one has come to stay till God's perfect time. Lemme stop here cheesy much love mamas kiss

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
[quote author=iamhistreasure post=54206636][/quote]

Can i send you an email please?. . Pls send me an hi.so as to have your email. Thank you and baby dust
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
MineMK:

Can i send you an email please?. Mine is prettyqueenbk@yahoo.com . Pls send me an hi.so as to have your email. Thank you and baby dust
Please check your mail ma

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 7:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
iamhistreasure:

Please check your mail ma

Seen. Thank u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by vicnel(f): 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
Good evening mothers of nations. May God bless us all and give us our heart desire IJN, Amen. I'm new here so I just want to quickly ask if anyone has experienced this before. I just started ttc last month, I made sure I had sex on my fertile days using fertility calculator. I didn't expect to see my period since I had sex on and before I ovulated but my period came 3days earlier. Was very disappointed and worried because for some reasons I feel like there's problem. Okay, but this last period didn't flow well, it's was dark brown. It started as spotting because I first noticed it when I wipe after peeing then it came out more but I never got a full pad like I used to. I read somewhere that my body could be bringing out old blood from last period but this has never happened to me before nd it came wth severe cramps. I really tot I was pregnant because I had some symptoms such as food aversion, feeling nauseous, fever, back pain, leg pain, lower abdomen pain, felt dizzy few times and all. So on Monday when my original period was due I went to do PT nd it came out BFN. The lab scientist said I should come back in 2weeks time but I don't feel pregnant again. Another question I want to ask is this, if my period was a wash out of old blood from the period before this, am I not supposed to see d month's period? Pls who has an idea or has experienced this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
iGaz:
Please avoid Ovaboost or any supplement that stimulates the ovaries if you have PCOS or cyst. It may do you more harm than good. Stick to Metformin and Letrazole. Then choose btw Fertilaid, Pregnacare or good substitute.

The main content of ovaboost is Inositol to regulate insulin etc .recommended for pcos.

Although I am not a doctor

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Monwojuoluwa(f): 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
ebonychic18:
Hello mamas, I've been lurking in the shadows since 2015. Never got the courage to come out here and login officially. My journey has been a long one but will summarize it. I have 2 children my 2nd child is 6 years old. Started trying for the 3rd.....No show.in 2015 I got pregnant after using Clomid 50mg from cycle day5-9. Conceived twins but lost them at 7 weeks my gynae said chromosomal factors. I waited after 2 cycles tried again with Clomid, did follicular tracking had 2 matured eggs b'd as planned and still no show. Took a break after 3 cycles hubby got tired and said we should thank God for the 2 we have and just close shop. Hmm I was pained, age was not on my side almost 40! And him late forties. In all this my cycles were very regular 28/29days. I knew the exact date I ovulated still nothing. Doctors said we were both okay medically. Until late last year I joined a group of praying women during a session a sister told me to relax nothing was wrong with me. That God said I should be at peace and stop doing things in my own strength/power. I now sat back, did some thinking. I dropped everything Clomid, b6, vitA,vitE, bee pollen, ginseng, vitolize and a host of other meds. I was doing too many meds. I was drug free in December and January I started only folic acid and evening prime rose oil. On exactly CD 27 I had brownish discharge in the morning I was like chai I have only one always at home, I put it on thinking AF came a day early. I was carried away with work till afternoon when I was less busy I remembered went to check nothing. I started cramping, was still expecting AF. Went to buy always on my way back from work, decided to buy test strip, the man gave me 600naira for 2 type, I rejected it and asked for the 50naira one lol(didnt want to waste money for nothing). Got home did it and immediately 2 bold lines. I laughed so hard. Still waited to miss AF, did another PT same bold lines. I Give God all the Glory. This is my BFP announcement I'm team october 2017 mom. God alone did it. All I took was evening primrose oil day 1-12 and folic acid shikena. The same God that did it for me will answer you all in Jesus name Amen. All the crampings gone. Just mild evening sickness. I'm so at peace this time around. I know this one has come to stay till God's perfect time. Lemme stop here cheesy much love mamas kiss
Congratulations ... what the Lord has done for you it shall be permanent ... who is next? March for greatness, March for conception. All I see everywhere is bfps in Jesus name. #confessionbringsconception. Do not get tired wait on the Lord he is working in our midst.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebonychic18(f): 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
Amen
Monwojuoluwa:
Congratulations ... what the Lord has done for you it shall be permanent ... who is next? March for greatness, March for conception. All I see everywhere is bfps in Jesus name. #confessionbringsconception. Do not get tired wait on the Lord he is working in our midst.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebonychic18(f): 9:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
Amen
Thehomemaker:

Congrats Mama...........God is still in the business of doing great things. your testimony is permanent in Jesus name.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 9:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
MineMK:
Covenant mothers. Welcome tp your month of possessing ypur possession!We would all hear good news this month in Jesus name.
Please i need a clarification oh. Remember i was trying to bring back AF. My Gynae had placed me on medication (progesterone and later palodel) for 3month and nothing was happening. My last visit to Him he told me to go to parlodel again but my people i was sincerely tired until i threw it here on this platform and some people suggested Primolut-n. Which i took and AF came. Now i was with my doctor today with my file infront of him he was still asking me foolish questions (story for another day) so i told him my story over again.The medication he had prescribed etc and i told him i used Primolut and AF came. He got angry and said why did i used it? Etc. I told him he (doctor) told me all the medication u prescribed in the past was for AF to come so we can do Hormonal profile test... And so that wasnt working for me and i used primolute and AF came.....He spoke all the grammars and i just got confused cos this was a man that told me in one of our conversations that Primolut-n is also a type of progesterone.
My feelings is did he get angry because i achieved result on my own?
This man said i shouldnt do any hormonal profile this month cos the result wont be accurate #sigh#
That i should wait till next cycle if AF show naturally then i should come back for the Hormonal profile.

Please touch light my matter blessed people. No retreat ...no surrender...I will testify so also you. @mummykyrti @fruitfulray @pweetymii @loisemm @mummyjj @RipVanWink @iamhistreasure @fpeter and all every ready to help sabi mama. You will not labour in vain in Jesus mighty name. Waiting to read from you all. Baby dust!!!

He is right. Primolut n is a form of progesterone. While taking hormonal drugs,u won't get a real picture of your hormones hence waste of money running hormone profile.

try n find out the cause of the irregular menstruation .If not comfortable pls seek a second opinion

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 8:48am On Mar 03, 2017
ebonychic18:

Congratulations. Your testimony is permanent in Jesus name cos the bible says and none shall cast her young....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ChilpharmRx: 8:51am On Mar 03, 2017
fertilsan m capsules and sachets available in Nigeria for only =N=30,000.00. Call Martin on 09091989664 or inbox me or email martin@chilpharm.com. We can arrange delivery anywhere in Nigeria and also west Africa

(1) (2) (3) ... (1802) (1803) (1804) (1805) (1806) (1807) (1808) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.