Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1821) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5396025 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 7:25pm On Mar 17, 2017
Yes oh... Amen
fpeter:
I remembered something tonight.

As an undergraduate in 2003/2004...I had a scan and was diagnosed with CYST. I didn't even know the meaning or the effect it would have on my fertility in future but I just went to my pastor back then and told him the result of the scan.

He touched my minent control.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 7:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
Congrats ma, hnh 9 months, I tap into your testimony
Anugod:
Good evening mamas. I came in here to share my testimony then saw one mama share hers this morning! God is indeed great.

Sorry, my story is quite long. Please bear with me.

Baby dust everyone!! God that did it for me effortlessly will do same for all mamas looking up to Him. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 7:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
Omojudy:

Sister, you dey learn pidgin? Abi u purposely wrote it in an incomprehensible way so I will correct you and u will try to commot my head? Since na quarrelling with me be d road to bfp? Bring it on.

Lol
Oya na i don bring it on o cheesy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nelszx: 7:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
Omojudy:
Please I will also like translation of my hormonal profile results.

The high FSH:LH ratio maybe indicative of a diminished ovarian reserve (DOR)
The low progesterone may indicate an anovular cycle

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
Lord here am I pleading for Your mercy. Am sorry for being ungrateful, for taking Your goodness for granted because of TTC. Here am I not being able to sleep or eat well for days, when last did I appreciate you for a good night sleep or a robust appetite? Am sorry Lord!! Show me mercy.

You don't know what you have until you lose it. Please sisters, thank God for where you are while trusting Him for where He is taking you too.

#healthiswealth

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anugod(f): 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
FruitfulRay:
Congrats ma, hnh 9 months, I tap into your testimony
Yes mama. The God who did it for me is still on the throne. If He could plant a baby inside a virgin, is it to give babies to those who desire that would be difficult for Him? He's more than able to do it. We await your testimony kiss kiss

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nelszx: 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
ganibae:
Hello everyone, I did hormonal assay en dis is my result

It was done on Cd 22

Fsh : 2.92. Normal value 2- 12
Prolactin : 34.33. Normal value 1- 23
hLH. 8.67. Normal value 1- 19
Progesterone : 8.16. Normal valve 2- 28

Pls help with the interpretation

The LH level is 4 fold the number of FSH which is in indicative of PCOS
The low progestogen level and it is indicative of an anovular cycle
The prolactin level is high (hyperprolactinaemia) as well
Meet with your clinician, it can be worked on
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 8:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
Good evening All, I am using this forum to invite mamas and papas to visit any winner chapel this Sunday cause it is our: Prophetic day of Miracle Babies. Come expecting cause our case is different and what affect others is not permitted to affect us. Jesus is Lord!!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ennyluv: 9:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
Momsietwins:
thanks sis, I did it in a lab around Agbado ijaye, was directed der by d lady who sold serrapeptase and guifei bao to me
Pls ma, where in agbado did u do the flushing and how much does it cost?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
Amen in the mighty name of Jesus.

fpeter:
And looking up to heaven, he sighed, and saith unto him, Ephphatha, that is, Be opened.
Mark 7:34 KJV

WOMBS BE OPENED! IN JESUS NAME..
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zino89: 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
Can I take ruzu bitter along with met. Bc and folic acid?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Monwojuoluwa(f): 11:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
Congratulations @anugod may you have a healthy pregnancy... I see everything turning around for our favour. God is here who is next

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 8:53am On Mar 18, 2017
Zino89:
Can I take ruzu bitter along with met. Bc and folic acid?
No please. Take the Ruzu Bitters first. once you're done, you can then start taking the Met, VitB6 and Folic Acid, they can be taken together.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 8:55am On Mar 18, 2017
Congrats to all the Mamas who go TB their BFPs, wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy and childbirth. Your children shall be a source of joy, wealth and blessings to you and the world., Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 11:26am On Mar 18, 2017
Mamas, please pardon my JJC question o. I want to do doggy style this cycle. Abeg make una teach me na. This is weekend and kpekus should be activated. Make una no laff me ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 1:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
favouredestiny:
Mamas, please pardon my JJC question o. I want to do doggy style this cycle. Abeg make una teach me na. This is weekend and kpekus should be activated. Make una no laff me ooo.

na real jjc question ...
may remove pic later as it may b offensive to some sensitie members.
from male perspective @words in pic grin grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
Saw this on insta from a lady who's ivf cycle was cancelled cos she had only one good follicle. That abandoned follicle gave her a BFP naturally.

Holding on to Job 5:25 for us all

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ganibae: 2:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
@nelszx
Thanks for d. Analysis

I don't Av pcos, I had several pelvic scan en Dere was no cyst, I menstruate regularly never missed en also I don't Av leaking boobs oo

Don't understand d result ooo, I tire
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nelszx: 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
ganibae:
@nelszx
Thanks for d. Analysis

I don't Av pcos, I had several pelvic scan en Dere was no cyst, I menstruate regularly never missed en also I don't Av leaking boobs oo

Don't understand d result ooo, I tire

Then get a repeat of the same test in another lab
Sometimes you just have to compare
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
Favouredestiny , *coughs
Hehehehe...I don't want to believe you or even Oga do not know doggy style after we have been mentioning it on this thread. *side eyes tongue
Support your hands on a surface (wall, chair, edge of bed, table etc) and bend your body &waist while pushing your bum out. The style na die. E too sweet with serious penetration and higher chances of pregnancy. Though, it can be quite uncomfortable and painful the first time you practice it cos of the deep penetration. Make nobody call me kpekus mistress o grin tongue Lolz

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
Loisemm:
Favouredestiny , *coughs
Hehehehe...I don't want to believe you or even Oga do not know doggy style after we have been mentioning it on this thread. *side eyes tongue
Support your hands on a surface (wall, chair, edge of bed, table etc) and bend your body &waist while pushing your bum out. The style na die. E too sweet with serious penetration and higher chances of pregnancy. Though, it can be quite uncomfortable and painful the first time you practice it cos of the deep penetration. Make nobody call me kpekus mistress o grin tongue Lolz
mama the mama! I hail o!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 5:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
Finally got to end. Happy weekend all. Congrats and happy carriage to bfp moms in the house. Congrats too to us awaiting moms, it shall not be long.

@Loisemm & RipVanWink kpekus Profs in the house, I hail.

MIA mamas @ mumihaja, Redeemed, BlessedDiva, mummyEjire et all, hope you all are good. Or have some of you changed monikers?

@curvilicious how far with your ulcer? Hope you're better now. One thing I've come to know about ulcer is that sth always triggers it. Until you know and avoid the triggers, it will keep disturbing you. If you feel its too serious, please go to a teaching or general hospital for treatment. Some need strong antibiotics. Good doctors will even recommended injections as some of them depending on severity rarely respond to tabs alone. Ulcer is a serious sickness, treat as such.

Also, always have an antacid at hand. Gestid suspension or tabs does good.

Keep off from vitamin C, including oranges and foods that takes time to digest or produces gas at digestion like beans, garri, bread. If you must eat yam, make it very soft. You can research more on foods that don't go well with ulcer. For me in those days, my doc was specific with beans and fried foods and asked I soak bread in tea if I must eat bread. So monitor your body and know those foods your body react to and eliminate them for now.

@all fertility dust.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Momsietwins: 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ennyluv:
Pls ma, where in agbado did u do the flushing and how much does it cost?
, I did it for 25k , Mac lab.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
Good evening all the loving and powerful mothers of Naija! I have found some info that might be of relevance especially to those who might be self medicating on TAMO.XIFEN. This drug is not fit for all because it is capable of increasing fibroids/cyst in those who are genetically vulnerable https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2482152/

On the contrary Latrozole shrinks fibroids/cyst https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24151065/ if u have fibroids or had history of it u might consider this option or make sure u are monitored by a doctor if u are taking tamoxifen

My one cents to the house that has kept me hopeful
More bfps.......ticking

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jify(f): 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
Good evening everyone, been a not so active follower. I come here everyday to learn and to draw strength from all the wonderful mama's in the house. Got a Bfp, been having some symptoms but was so afraid to do a test cos I didn't want to be disappointed. Finally picked up courage to do hpt and I got a bfp.
Didn't really do anything diff, I just stopped all the drugs and everything that got to do with ttc and just depended on God.
Plus I and Dh decided to pay our first fruit and also give God everything we were suppose to use for medical treatment and decided to let God do His work and He proved Himself faithful.
I pray He blesses everyone sooner with BFPs and reward you all for strengthening another with your words and encouragement. God bless you all this month. Amen

31 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=jify post=54721491]Good evening e test
Whaoo! I remember u last month a mama said u should not worry! Am so happy u just ticked into the ticking count I placed for BFPs! You shall surely carry to term! in fact na twins cos d God of double portion is in the house!

@all this month is for twins! pls let's all receive! ticking for more bfps tick..... tock....!

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 10:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hi Anugod
Congrats on your bfp
But plz u and DH should still run the tests asap.
Just to eliminate any threat to baby.
Untreated infection may cause miscarriage.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 11:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
Congrats mama. H and H 9 months.

jify:
Good evening everyone, been a not so active follower. I come here everyday to learn and to draw strength from all the wonderful mama's in the house. Got a Bfp, been having some symptoms but was so afraid to do a test cos I didn't want to be disappointed. Finally picked up courage to do hpt and I got a bfp.
Didn't really do anything diff, I just stopped all the drugs and everything that got to do with ttc and just depended on God.
Plus I and Dh decided to pay our first fruit and also give God everything we were suppose to use for medical treatment and decided to let God do His work and He proved Himself faithful.
I pray He blesses everyone sooner with BFPs and reward you all for strengthening another with your words and encouragement. God bless you all this month. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 11:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
Abeg, what is the recommended dose for vit e and vit b6. The one I got is 1000iu and 100mg respectively and I felt those are too much, esp since I read somewhere that too much of b6 can damage nerves cry

Fvine:

No please. Take the Ruzu Bitters first. once you're done, you can then start taking the Met, VitB6 and Folic Acid, they can be taken together.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 1:33am On Mar 19, 2017
It is raining BFPs, o God remember all thy children. Congratulations Anugod and jify. May you all carry to term happily and in good health.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:03am On Mar 19, 2017
@ Jify, congrats ma n wish you stress free 9months in Jesus name, amen.

Happy Sunday all
The Lord will crown all our effort soon in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 9:24am On Mar 19, 2017
Incrizz:

Alwaystrue how are you doing?smiley

Gooooood! God is faithful. cheesy

Hello House,
May Lord compensate you and show you that He is indeed a God of mystery.
Congrats to all confirmed and yet to confirm Mamas and Papas.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.