Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,915 members, 7,848,692 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1843) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5435436 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1840) (1841) (1842) (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
witgig:
Please House. How much is Fertilsan m now in nigeria
Its still not in Nigerian market. You can only get from individual marketers that buy online to resale or use. Better you order yours or get someone you can merge with to make it cheaper. The last advertiser said 30k for a packet. That means for 3 months will be 90k. Buying in bulk from the manufacture's site is the cheapest way, though you would need third party for delivery as they don't deliver to Nigeria.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
I am no longer ttcing and so I have fertilaid, ovaboost, a sachet of letrozole of 10 tablets, and Omega 3-6-9 that can be used for a cycle or more. Pls send a pm if interested at a give away price.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
mamaTB:
I am no longer ttcing and so I have fertilaid, ovaboost, a sachet of letrozole of 10 tablets, and Omega 3-6-9 that can be used for a cycle or more. Pls send a pm if interested at a give away price.
Maama plz I need d Letrozole, a friend of mine is in need of it... plz I have sent you a pm. Better still ma, where did you buy d letrozole? That was what I came in to ask cuz a maama once said she got hers in a pharmacy at Iyana Isashi before I saw dix your info.

Fertility blessings on us all...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
Benignasweety:
Maama plz I need d Letrozole, a friend of mine is in need of it... plz I have sent you a pm. Better still ma, where did you buy d letrozole? That was what I came in to ask cuz a maama once said she got hers in a pharmacy at Iyana Isashi before I saw dix your info.

Fertility blessings on us all...
I bought from healthplus . It's novartis brand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
mamaTB:

I bought from healthplus . It's novartis brand.
where is healthplus located? plz itz urgent for my frnd, we don waka d whole of our area we no see...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
Benignasweety:
where is healthplus located? plz itz urgent for my frnd, we don waka d whole of our area we no see...

Healthplus is like medplus, they have branches around. U could try checking online for the one close to you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
miraclebaby:
New kpekus mistress sighted cheesy cheesy cheesy @mummykyrti come and complete the training you started. grin grin
I'm just a humble student learning at the feet of the dragon warrior

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
Benignasweety:
I just sent you a pm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 11:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bless u sis
Amen i receive it in.Jesus mighty name

fpeter:
Prophecy from Daddy G.O (Pastor E.A Adeboye) during tonight's children Holy Ghost service.

"The Lord said He will open many wombs within the next three months, to bring forth children for Him".

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 12:10am On Apr 10, 2017
mamaTB:

I just saw dis now... I will need d fertilaid, ovaboost and letrozole (if still available). Sent u a PM already. Bless u mama!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by witgig: 12:15am On Apr 10, 2017
Did just that. Got it through a friend in the UK. 3 packs for just 75 pounds. How that got to 90k and I was even told by a jiji marketer 150k. I was confused. Just thinking if it wasn't the same drug that goes for around 30 pounds per pack on d manufacturer's website. Thanks so much @miraclebaby

miraclebaby:
Its still not in Nigerian market. You can only get from individual marketers that buy online to resale or use. Better you order yours or get someone you can merge with to make it cheaper. The last advertiser said 30k for a packet. That means for 3 months will be 90k. Buying in bulk from the manufacture's site is the cheapest way, though you would need third party for delivery as they don't deliver to Nigeria.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happyheart(f): 12:41am On Apr 10, 2017
happyheart:
Hi everyone, baby dust to all expectant mothers.
My elder sis has been married for 12 years.in the first 3 years she had several miscarriages even at 6 months. Since then, no pregnancy at all.
She had surgery for goitre about 18 years ago and was placed on a drug tyroxin for life but she has discontinued the drug.
She was diagnosed with endo some years ago but she didn't feel pain during her period. I understand that endo causes pain. She was recently diagnosed with fibroids and high blood pressure. She is 43.
Her husband is also diabetic and has high blood pressure. He is 45. He has a child before marriage ( i added this info cause that proves he is not infertile..right?)
Pls can anyone recommend any good doctor in Abuja or environs? Even Benin city.
They cannot afford ivf, i am also ready to do anything for my sis including surrogacy but I also cannot afford ivf for her.
Pls I need tried and tested information.
Who knows any good procedure my sis can do that is not expensive?
Who can help with the contact of a good doctor, tradomedical doctor( no Alfa,native doctors or spiritualist)
I want my sister to carry her child, even if its one.just one.I don't want to be seen as greedy. I sometimes cry myself to sleep.thinking of my sister.
I am in my 30s, can I carry the baby for her? Who knows the process?
Forgive my rambling,I need help with this issue fast.
Pls no fake marketer should contact me. Fear God pls.

Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 6:42am On Apr 10, 2017
May the angels of God go before you and after you and make every crooked path of this week straight for you and your households. The Bible say that the presence of God terminate sorrow's in the life of men, may his presence terminate every sorrow's in your life and home in Jesus name, this week the good God will fill your mouth with greater testimonies, may favour terminate every labour in your life in Jesus name, go and succeed, go and prosper may the power to make greater exploit be released upon you this week. No power will steal your joy and happiness this week in Jesus most excellent name I have prayed Amen and Amen. Good morning and have a fruitful week ahead.
Love you and pls have it at the back of your mind that our prayers have been answered.
We shall be celebrated soon just like Efe grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 10, 2017
blessedmumi:

I just saw dis now... I will need d fertilaid, ovaboost and letrozole (if still available). Sent u a PM already. Bless u mama!

Yes it's still available, just replied you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 8:55am On Apr 10, 2017
witgig:
Did just that. Got it through a friend in the UK. 3 packs for just 75 pounds. How that got to 90k and I was even told by a jiji marketer 150k. I was confused. Just thinking if it wasn't the same drug that goes for around 30 pounds per pack on d manufacturer's website. Thanks so much @miraclebaby

Yes dear, it is. The more reason I advice people to buy online. Moreso, the higher the quantity, the cheaper. I don't know how the advertiser got the value. I got 3mths from our dear brother RipVanWink at little above 60k last year. He bought in bulk and sold out part at exact cost.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 8:55am On Apr 10, 2017
afagha:

show me the way sensei. Please I'm interested.
lol, u funny gan...see me in 5d with training fee
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 8:59am On Apr 10, 2017
mamaTB:
Hello ma, hope all is well with you. I don't understand ooh, hope nothing we should know. Remember we must all win this race, never give up nor give way.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 9:23am On Apr 10, 2017
I've got a pack of Guifei Bao that i didn't use last year as God visited me miraculously. Please drop ur number if u want it asap and i will buz u. It expires June 2017
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 10:00am On Apr 10, 2017
mummykyrti:
lol, u funny gan...see me in 5d with training fee
yes dragon warrior.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Heebah: 10:09am On Apr 10, 2017
wholesomegrace:
I've got a pack of Guifei Bao that i didn't use last year as God visited me miraculously. Please drop ur number if u want it asap and i will buz u. It expires June 2017
Am interested... I sent u a PM. This is my number: 07017343527. Thanks ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liconsult19: 10:14am On Apr 10, 2017
Good morning everyone, all protocols duely observed, I'm new here and I need help and Answers to this questions. Thanks a lot in advance.

I've been trying to conceive for 6 months now, Doctors said I should wait for a year before I undergo tests, hubby did tests and he's fine, I also went for scan to rule out fibroid or anything relating to the womb, which is also fine. I went to a tradomedical place and I was examined but I was told the womb isn't positioned well, has anyone heard this or experienced this before? I was told it can be treated, I also saw some people that has been treated and has since conceived. I think it's called tilted uterus, according to Google, I'll like to hear from people who have experienced this before, and what you guys think about tradomedical. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 10:31am On Apr 10, 2017
Heebah:
Am interested... I sent u a PM. This is my number: 07017343527. Thanks ma

Forgot to mention, i stay in Lagos.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:55am On Apr 10, 2017
Liconsult19:
Good morning everyone, all protocols duely observed, I'm new here and I need help and Answers to this questions. Thanks a lot in advance.

I've been trying to conceive for 6 months now, Doctors said I should wait for a year before I undergo tests, hubby did tests and he's fine, I also went for scan to rule out fibroid or anything relating to the womb, which is also fine. I went to a tradomedical place and I was examined but I was told the womb isn't positioned well, has anyone heard this or experienced this before? I was told it can be treated, I also saw some people that has been treated and has since conceived. I think it's called tilted uterus, according to Google, I'll like to hear from people who have experienced this before, and what you guys think about tradomedical. Thanks
Hi sis....u are welcome, may you stay be short and fruitful. I once had d womb not well positioned stuff,infact the 1st time I didn't believe it until another woman examined me and confirmed it,I underwent womb setting for just 3days(@ 2days interval).And based on logistic it worked.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liconsult19: 11:16am On Apr 10, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Hi sis....u are welcome, may you stay be short and fruitful. I once had d womb not well positioned stuff,infact the 1st time I didn't believe it until another woman examined me and confirmed it,I underwent womb setting for just 3days(@ 2days interval).And based on logistic it worked.
I so much appreciate your response, who set it for you, a doctor or a tradomedical woman, she said I'll be treated for 3 weeks and it will cost 60k (that's after negotiation)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 11:21am On Apr 10, 2017
happyheart:
Hi everyone, baby dust to all expectant mothers.
My elder sis has been married for 12 years.in the first 3 years she had several miscarriages even at 6 months. Since then, no pregnancy at all.
She had surgery for goitre about 18 years ago and was placed on a drug tyroxin for life but she has discontinued the drug.
She was diagnosed with endo some years ago but she didn't feel pain during her period. I understand that endo causes pain. She was recently diagnosed with fibroids and high blood pressure. She is 43.
Her husband is also diabetic and has high blood pressure. He is 45. He has a child before marriage ( i added this info cause that proves he is not infertile..right?)
Pls can anyone recommend any good doctor in Abuja or environs? Even Benin city.
They cannot afford ivf, i am also ready to do anything for my sis including surrogacy but I also cannot afford ivf for her.
Pls I need tried and tested information.
Who knows any good procedure my sis can do that is not expensive?
Who can help with the contact of a good doctor, tradomedical doctor( no Alfa,native doctors or spiritualist)
I want my sister to carry her child, even if its one.just one.I don't want to be seen as greedy. I sometimes cry myself to sleep.thinking of my sister.
I am in my 30s, can I carry the baby for her? Who knows the process?
Forgive my rambling,I need help with this issue fast.
Pls no fake marketer should contact me. Fear God pls.

Thanks

awww, 12years no beans....will try to answer as much as i can.
1. for the thyroid stuff, i know thyroid has a role to play in balancing hormones, n since hers has been reduced..am thinking she should continue with the drugs or get her hormones checked.

2. after getting her hormones ok, next step would be to confirm her tubes are open, so she shud prepare for hsg, or if she isnt ready for that...she can start taking meduim dose serrapeptase for a month or two, its not a drug so no harm if nothing is wrong, cos the tubes may hv gotten blocked... while all this is going on...let her dh go for a sperm count, his having a baby b4 is no gurantee that his swimmers are good, and also how sure is he that the previous baby is his...a simple sfa removes all doubt.

3. surrogacy is only possible with ivf, but since you dont hv money, the next best thing would be iui [the baby will not share any dna with ur sister the hubbys swimmers will be injected into u and ur sisters uterus after prepping it--- this may be unethical, ], doctors in benin - ponders end clinic off lagos road, 1 hospitl along technical college road benin-lagos road, cant remember the name now, will post when i do, then ubth. for abuja there is nisa clinic, heard grabbo clinic gwarimpa is doing discount on ivf 650k or so. also bodycheck abuja clinic have a low cost INVO-IVF procedure
http://www.bodycheckclinic.com/index.php/our-services/fertility-ivf/steps-in-ivf/11-fertility-and-ivf/23-low-cost-invo-ivf

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:26am On Apr 10, 2017
Liconsult19:
I so much appreciate your response, who set it for you, a doctor or a tradomedical woman, she said I'll be treated for 3 weeks and it will cost 60k (that's after negotiation)
It was a tradomedical woman.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 10, 2017
mamaTB:

Hi mama, long time been asking after you even sent a pm no response. Was really concerned to know why u have been away. we shared so many worries together but u went off hope all is well?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liconsult19: 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
I'll pm you pls
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liconsult19: 12:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
kindly check pm, I really don't understand this nairaland pm, it didn't allow me write any message
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 12:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
Mamatb, why aren't you ttc again? If its bcs it has entered, we thank God....if its anything else please ma continue holding onto God, ders nothing he can't do
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Heebah: 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2017
wholesomegrace:

Forgot to mention, i stay in Lagos.
Ok
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2017
mummykyrti:
Mamatb, why aren't you ttc again? If its bcs it has entered, we thank God....if its anything else please ma continue holding onto God, ders nothing he can't do
It's well.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1840) (1841) (1842) (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.