Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1899) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5407444 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 9:45pm On May 21, 2017
mommatriplets:

maam, sry,, 1 scan i had, they suspected polyps too, and rcommeneded lap for further investigation, another doc had said i had endo 1 other time, my sis i tire, and dont wanna do surgery.i had a miscarriage too, who knows if twas the polyp that caused it. this cycle, my dh recommended i be on serrap, primrose oil tab, and castor oil massage, all these help the uterine linning and eat away dead cells, skin and growths

have asked for mamas selling, but no response yet.
i even wonder where the polyp is from , cos b4 my failed ivf, we paid 150k for a hysterescopy in georges, and they said all is ok, too bad we didnt request for the video
George's, what year was this and do u know if they can work with referal/ another doctors tests?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenheart002(f): 9:45pm On May 21, 2017
[quote author=sunny15 post=56748526][/quote]

Tanx ma
But since AF is supposed to come 25th, can d test give reliable result if I do it tmrw or next?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 9:48pm On May 21, 2017
4realwoman:
@Omojudy,so sorry dear and did you say you spent 500k without result and good service? Please try and change the dDr or hospital cos I can't imagine you not getting value for your money pls. And as for the uterine polyps have you tried using clean point or guefeiboa to see if it will help? Sorry about all the stress that you are going through. Our God will comfort us soon.
Baby dust to you.
I can buy it online? And how many packs do you recommend I buy and use?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 9:49pm On May 21, 2017
curvilicious:
WIDD
So, na me dey write widd so?
4realwoman, Fruitfulray, Pwettymii, Fpeter, Mummykyrti, CravingChic,Priscaver, Loisemm, Orney echetera echetera make una ready for una widd o

This is like a dream dear. Congratulations my sister, I'm so happy for you. I tap into your testimony. God bless!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sunny15: 10:01pm On May 21, 2017
[
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 10:13pm On May 21, 2017
Omojudy:
Since no one knows or has done heteroscopy to remove uterine polyps.
I am sad today. Really sad.

Sorry about what you are going through.
I did hysterscopy about a year ago, it was meant to be diagnostic, but the doc evetually removed the white fragments from my uterus, which he said we're likely remainants from a previous pregnancy or improperly done D&C. The hospital is Gynescope in PH. The procedure costs about a 100k
I have never had a MC. Nor do I know much about polyps, I just wanted to encourage you.
Be consoled and strengthened in your faith. God will wipe your tears soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by folash: 10:20pm On May 21, 2017
Omojudy:
Since no one knows or has done heteroscopy to remove uterine polyps here to answer me, I will appreciate anyone who has used herbs/medicine to dissolve fibroids, or used clomid after history of miscarriages and it lead to take home baby. Or who has removed fibroids self.
After my rude doc has wasted my time and spent about N500k, I went to LASUTH, there they looked at my results and determine uterine polyp as reason for MCs. And prescribe heteroscopy, but they don't have d facilities nor do LUTH, nordica say they do, but will require me to run tests, treat etc before it can be considered. Assuming we run just tests and do it without treating one single infection(which will never be d case) I have to ready another N500k, plus who knows how long it will take, and the funny thing is that though rude doc has not said he will send me to do same thing(as he doesn't have d facility), he has suggested it, and instead make he send me there since he wan make we spend money on tests and treat for months first before he talk. Imagine treatment for one small infection na em he never buy for 3months, and he will not prescribe to buy outside, and he will not move ahead in treatment till he gets drugs and treats that illness.
I am sad today. Really sad.
hey sis.... am sorry i dont have an answer to your enquiries.... but pls dont be sad....remember it gets really cloudy just before the rain, and trust me the rain is gonna pour way sooner than we think *passes her popcorn, pulls her closer*... oya lets watch this Tom and Jerry together....

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gr8fulHeart(f): 10:29pm On May 21, 2017
Omojudy:

George's, what year was this and do u know if they can work with referal/ another doctors tests?
omojudy u cud give george a call. dis is dr emeka george numba 0803 201 1536. i piked it from the ivf section or maybe u cd even go to d thread and ask ur questions there. its well dear.
curvillicious congrts. for the rest mamas na turn by turn Jehovah go settle evrybody

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 10:34pm On May 21, 2017
mamakendra:

Sorry about what you are going through.
I did hysterscopy about a year ago, it was meant to be diagnostic, but the doc evetually removed the white fragments from my uterus, which he said we're likely remainants from a previous pregnancy or improperly done D&C. The hospital is Gynescope in PH. The procedure costs about a 100k
I have never had a MC. Nor do I know much about polyps, I just wanted to encourage you.
Be consoled and strengthened in your faith. God will wipe your tears soon.
Borrow me their contact details
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 10:37pm On May 21, 2017
Gr8fulHeart:

omojudy u cud give george a call. dis is dr emeka george numba 0803 201 1536. i piked it from the ivf section or maybe u cd even go to d thread and ask ur questions there. its well dear.
curvillicious congrts. for the rest mamas na turn by turn Jehovah go settle evrybody
What's the ivf thread called self
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gr8fulHeart(f): 10:55pm On May 21, 2017
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pacypatty(f): 11:14pm On May 21, 2017
mummykyrti:
This month has been a very sweet month for me...I got a job, hubby get unexpected jackpot, na just to get bfp to crown everything up....my heart is just full of joy....

Congratulations ma God pls bless me with a good job just as you did it for mummykyrti...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 11:18pm On May 21, 2017
Omojudy:

I can buy it online? And how many packs do you recommend I buy and use?
one pack should be okay for now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 12:03am On May 22, 2017
Congratulations curvilicious, zino89 and blessedmumi

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 12:07am On May 22, 2017
Pampharez:
gd evening beautiful mamas , please can someone recommend a gd place to do a HSG test and hydrotubation ,please i am trying to sought a second opinion i beg . preferably on the mainland
thanks
I can only think of mecure at Oshodi

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Queenbeloveth(f): 7:38am On May 22, 2017
Pampharez:
i honestly don't understand either, i don't even understand how when they found the embryos were dead,

That's so bad and ridiculous. so sorry about that, God will surely surprise u in a miraculous way soonest.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 7:39am On May 22, 2017
orney:
Mama sexy curvylicious, no worry, we dey follow u for back.I'm prepared for my widd grin
Now u can cross leg and let hubby do it all cheesy
missing you already cry
God who has done it now will see you tru in Jesus name
Amen!
I keep space for u
No miss me cos u r coming to za oza thread now now

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 7:44am On May 22, 2017
mummykyrti:
This month has been a very sweet month for me...I got a job, hubby get unexpected jackpot, na just to get bfp to crown everything up....my heart is just full of joy....

Wo just dey joy dey go cos we go shout ur congratulations this cycle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 7:46am On May 22, 2017
pweetymii:

I am right behind you.Hmm,my WIDD go get seasons cos honestly emm,daughter of man has seen something!!!

I sidon brekete dey wait you my sis
I must read all the seasons
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 8:27am On May 22, 2017
Pacypatty:

Congratulations ma God pls bless me with a good job just as you did it for mummykyrti...

Hi dear..i learnt Jumia travels is doing interviews today from 10am for customer care officers. Office is at 11 commercial avenue sabo yaba.

If you reside nearby you can give it a shot Sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Queenbeloveth(f): 8:38am On May 22, 2017
curvilicious:
I have finally summoned courage to do it again and its a BFP! cry cry cry
God is indeed a great God. Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 8:46am On May 22, 2017
@Ekatwins, pls calm down...take your time and search on Google abt low ovarian reserve. My dear, u will see a lot of testimonies that can boost your faith. Low reserve doesn't mean No hope. Don't allow Doctors instill fear and hopelessness to you with their report. God has the final say ok.
There are supplements that can improve ur eggs like ovaboost, fertilaid as the other mama pointed out. Make your research and if possible get a second opinion from another doctor, God is able to break natural protocols for you. Baby dust to you...

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 8:58am On May 22, 2017
Joe Praize – Unchangeable Lyrics

Mighty God
Hallow be thy name
Faithful God
You are worthy to receive
All the praise
For you alone
You’re the air that I breath
The song that I sing
You are the lover of my soul

With you
There’s no impossiblity
With you
I can move the mountain
Whatever you say
Will surely come to pass
At the mention of your name
Every kneel must bow

Oh
Unchangeable
(unchangeable God)
Reliable
(reliable God)
Only you can do
(Only you can do)
What no man can do
(What no man can do)
Unchangeable
(unchangeable God)
Reliable
(reliable God)
Only you can do
What no man can do

Everybody say unchangeable
(unchangeable God)
Reliable
(reliable God)
Only you can do
(Only you can do)
What no man could do
(What no man can do)
Unchangeable
(unchangeable God)
Reliable
(reliable God)
Only you can do
What no man can do

There’s nothing
Absolutely nothing
Umm
There’s nothing
Impossible unto you
You give sight to the blind
No one can deny
Your greatness and your power
Make me just dey wonder
Wonder working God
I can see you everywhere
Touching everyone
Removing every pile
Oh
There’s nothing
Absolutely nothing
Umm
There’s nothing
Impossible unto you

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:15am On May 22, 2017
Prayer Monday.

Lord in heaven, I commit each and everyone of us here in your grace and i ask that in any area that we have come short of your glory, have mercy upon us in Jesus name, Amen
As many of us here that are going through difficult time in our marriage, work place and business that you come forth for us in Jesus name, Amen.
As many that have announced their BFP here Lord you will see them through and at the appointed time of delivery they will deliver like the hebrew woman in the Bible.
I pray for as many that are believing you for one thing or the other that your light will shine us them all in Jesus name, Amen
I pray for more BFP here Lord and i pray that your protection will never depart from our homes in Jesus name, Amen.
I pray and cover our loved ones with the blood of Jesus, no evil hand or eyes will see them in Jesus name, Amen
I pray that you will bless and protect our dhs in Jesus name, Amen
I pray that our going out and coming in shall be blessed in Jesus might name i pray, Amen
Thank you Lord for answering our prayers, Amen

22 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 9:22am On May 22, 2017
Pacypatty:

God would do it ma...@ curvilicious na my prayer b that oooo...because hubby is already over joyed, imagine bfp con join

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 9:27am On May 22, 2017
curvilivious! A big congrats to you! I pray that God's blessings shall permanent in your life!

Pls fruitful mamas, I have a question o! Is it possible for one to have all the signs of ovulation(e.g increased sexual urge, heavy boobs, ewcm) and not actually ovulate?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 9:35am On May 22, 2017
Omojudy:

Georges? Which year was this and think they can work with another doctors tests?

georges lekki, late 2015.
the tests in georges are not too high, they may or may not request for new tests.
the 150k they said is for both diagnoistic and operative, ie if something is seen since they r inside already..they will surgically remove it, but if nothing is seen, no refund of money grin.
remember to request and ask for the video if you decide to go ahead
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by yetty002: 9:42am On May 22, 2017
Good morning Ma. I am new on this group.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 10:14am On May 22, 2017
rvpbae:

Pls fruitful mamas, I have a question o! Is it possible for one to have all the signs of ovulation(e.g increased sexual urge, heavy boobs, ewcm) and not actually ovulate?

i think its possible - though rare, the human body play pranks sometimes, one can even ovulate and the eggs are not mature etc[not our portion]. only follicular tracking/tvs can confirm ovulation actually happened, opks are not 100%reliable or accurate.

i would suggst if you are having prolonged unexplained infertility, make sure u confirm ur tubes are open and ensure u boost ovulation, that is after getting your dh swimmers to be in good shape.
Avocado is an often neglected fruit, the ancient mayans called it the womb fruit, ittones the uterus and lining
get supplements high in vit b family +forever royal jelly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:37am On May 22, 2017
Prayer Monday

#singing I never knew You will honor us this way, I never knew You will honor us this way, I never knew You will honor us this way, honor us this way, thank You Jesus.
Lord we are grateful for this past week. Thank You for the pleasant surprises only you can give. We bow in adoration to You. Thank You for those that You blessed Father may they bring forth according to the time of lives to children that will fulfil purpose and bring Glory to Your name.

Daddy, thank you for this new week. Let there be a downpour of your Power and mercy. Testimonies of conception, jobs, provision and promotion is ours this week. I declare that by the power of God wombs are opened, periods are ceasing as a result of conception. Father give us reasons to jubilate before the month end. We will celebrate children's day with our babies in our womb in Jesus name.
Thank You Daddy because You have done it. Back to back, bumper to bumper testimonies is ours this new week. Amen.

#DoubleForMyShame
#IyaBeji
#MummyJohn&Joan
#February2018babies

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 10:53am On May 22, 2017
mommatriplets:

i think its possible - though rare, the human body play pranks sometimes, one can even ovulate and the eggs are not mature etc[not our portion]. only follicular tracking/tvs can confirm ovulation actually happened, opks are not 100%reliable or accurate.

i would suggst if you are having prolonged unexplained infertility, make sure u confirm ur tubes are open and ensure u boost ovulation, that is after getting your dh swimmers to be in good shape.
Avocado is an often neglected fruit, the ancient mayans called it the womb fruit, ittones the uterus and lining
get supplements high in vit b family +forever royal jelly

Thanks so much! I don't have prolonged infertility, it's just something I have been pondering on. It's funny how the body system changes when TTC.

It shall end in praise.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenheart002(f): 10:59am On May 22, 2017
sunny15:

I guess it should..this was the foolish mistake(i'v not forgiven myself for this) I also made In my first preggy, thinking it was AF coming, since sore boobs was part of my symptoms.. I waved it aside and kept gyrating waiting for the day I was to see it.. To cut the long story short, it ended in a miscarriage..e no go commot anything for ur body na if you do tomorrow..I wish u a BFP..

Eeyah!
It is well ma
And u have to stop blaming urself for what isn't ur fault
Inexperienced na serious case
I will do just as advised ma, thank u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.