Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1987) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5412984 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) (1990) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
fpeter:
It's my birthday today and my wedding anniversary...Lift up your voices on my behalf my dear e-family and ask The Lord to visit me with the fruits of the womb.
Wow...double congrats! May the Lord cause His face to shine upon you. May you increase on every side especially with your children. Cheers.

Newmum0615 , haba. Peppersoup with uda... No be wetin them dey give women that just gave birth? Sorry my sister. May God give you others that will stay and help us all to avoid costly mistakes.
There are truly many things we need to know o. I learnt one on pregnancy thread the other day...that pressing/sucking a pregnant woman's breasts/nipples before the 8th month can cause contractions/miscarriage. Never knew such before.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayus4u(m): 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kingsyze:
I am here to testify... God has finally done it for my family after 1yr and 6months of trying for a baby, my wife is 2 months gone now!!! It was made possible through prayers mainly coz my situation was pretty bad that I had to go for vericocelectomy (surgery to rectify vericocele). There was no rapid improvement as I was told I would see some diff between 3-6months, despite that, we achieved pregnancy at 6months with count lower than 1million and 15% mortility! I really thank God and encourage people here with similar challenge(S).. God is alive and still in the business of performing miracles, don't neglect midnight prayers and also seek good medical attention coz God can work through your doctor. I was placed on AFRETARON and ENHANCE combined and my wife was taking WELLWOMAN (Hers).

@kingsyze, pls I want to contact u
pls can I HV ur email address or phone no?.. tnx

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
Pweetibabe pm sent, expecting your reply, thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
enkay2016:
the fact that semen comes out, to mean it means nothing because i conceived with it last 2yrs...
Thanks a lot for sharing.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
fpeter:
It's my birthday today and my wedding anniversary...Lift up your voices on my behalf my dear e-family and ask The Lord to visit me with the fruits of the womb.
as you have said so shall it be, AMEN. Happy birthday and wedding anniversary, the Lord ain't done with you yet, soonest cry of a baby will be heard in your home.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Onaswu(f): 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
fpeter:
God will open your womb and you will celebrate next anniversary with your own children

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
fpeter:
Happy birthday darling

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
Newmum0615:
I won't lie to you. I had a miscarriage this March. The pregnancy was about 8 weeks and was going well although with serious morning sickness, vomitting and all. This led me to look for peppersoup to help with the nausea. The one i got had a lot of uda and pepper in it. Minutes after taking it, i started having serious stomach cramps and heat inside me. That week, i went for scan & they said they baby was no longer growing. I can't say if it was the cause of the mc, but I sure as hell will never take pepper soup again during subsequent pregnancies.

A cousin cooked me pepperish rice when I was pregnant once. Though I may still have lost it, but I lost it the next day.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
I hear and read that zobo is good for bringing periods (for mamas who dey find their over delayed period while bfn) and definitely bad for early pregnancy. So me don prepare conc one as this is day 40, bfn scan self prove am. Clomid Wey I no go ever take for my dream again must be d culprit.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 3:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
fpeter:
Happy Birthday and anniversary to you.May you be richly blessed in this new year.May the Heavens release more sweetness in your marriage and bless you both fruitfully with children,materially,good health and above all joy and peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Forevergirl: 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
fpeter:

Happy Birthday and Happy Wedding Anniversary fpeter. The lord will make all things brand new for you in your Life and in your Marriage. May your love and union grow stronger. He will cause your face to shine and take away everything that causes you shame in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
Oh Lord thou shall arise and have mercy upon fpeter for the time to favor her has come, yes NOW is the set time. Happy birthday and wedding anniversary fpeter has you have a double celebration you will have double for your shame and the days of your reproach you will remember no more. Rejoice sis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lizzypaul: 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
fpeter:

Be fruitful and multiply in this ur new year dear mama. May God bless nd increase you nd dh on every side. Hbd nd HWA to u both

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chumz11: 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
Fpeter,thank God for His grace and mercies upon your life,for a new year added unto you.i pray for favour.may u be rewarded not by ur labour but by favour.l et grace speak for u and dh.let mercy announce ur glory and fruitfulness .I pray for peace and understanding In your marriage.love like new lovers...by this time next year,u shall not doubt God's Hand in ur life and in ur marriage.happy birthday mama.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
@Mama Heaven I have reply to your pm, expecting your response.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
PRAYER FOR FASTING

Prayer for God to give babies to all desiring the fruit of womb. Let every medical verdicts be turned around in Jesus mighty name Amen

Dear Lord
Father, as Your children, we come to You and remind You that we have been redeemed from the curse of the law and You have promised us all the blessings of Abraham. We are in a covenant with You and we expect You to fulfill the conditions of that covenant.

Father, we desire to have babies, and since Your Word says that children are a gift from You, we expect to have normal, healthy babies. Since we have been redeemed from the curse, we expect to carry those children full term. Your Word says You will bless the fruit of our wombs, and Your Word says we will lose none of our young by miscarriage or be barren and that You will keep us safe through childbearing. Since we are no longer under the curse, we will be able to have this children the way You originally planned for Eve to have children free from pain and suffering and pangs and spasms of distress. So we expect this children to be brought into the world quickly and with no pain. We believe we will feel the contractions but will feel no pain. We believe, according to Your Word, that we will have a beautiful pregnancy with no suffering during it.

Thank You, Father, for hearing and answering our prayers and for faithfully watching over Your Word to perform it. We know You have given Your angels charge over us to accompany and defend and preserve us in all our ways.

Now, Satan, you hear the Word of God. We speak it to you and command you to take your hands off us, God’s children, in the Name of Jesus. We break all assignments you have put up against us and forbid you to hinder this pregnancy or childbirth in any way. We bind you, and the Word of God declares that whatever we bind on this earth is bound in heaven, and whatever we loose is loosed in heaven. And we loose the peace of God to flood our hearts right now, in Jesus’ Name.

Thank You, Lord, for hearing and answering our prayers. We love You and we appreciate You and look forward to seeing this precious little love that You have especially picked out for us.

In Jesus mighty name Amen

Nonnie Roberson
On behalf of prayer team
Sisterhood Africa

Happy birthday and wedding anniversary fpeter, be fruitful and multiply in this new year of your life in Jesus name. Amen

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lapagegirl(f): 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
fpeter:
Happy birthday and ha wedding anniversary. May the Almighty visit you this month in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
fpeter:

Wow... double celebration.
Happy birthday dear and a happy wedding anniversary also.
May this year bring you blessings in double folds.
May your next year celebration be with your baby in your arms.
Amen

Cuppymummy:

@ all Mamas complaining of sperm pouring out, have you thought about trying the Instead Softcups? There was a time it was trending here. If inserted properly, it will keep the sperm in and should be removed 12hrs later. By that time, all the sperm needed would have gone into the uterus.

So someone tell me, where for Nigeria we fit see am buy?

Pm @mumihaja for enquiry on softcup. I bought from her about a year ago
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
Happy birthday and happy anniversary to you fpeter. May God cause your joy to be full and give you more than you desire.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
mamakendra:

Pm @mumihaja for enquiry on softcup. I bought from her about a year ago
Thanks a lot mamakendra, you really are special.

Mumihaja , please come and help a sister with softcups na.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by OlohiA: 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
fpeter:

From your lips to God's ears. It's done already. Amen Happy birthday and happy wedding anniversary.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lilliesbud12: 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mama fpeter.... Happy double celebrations to you and your family... The Lord will make you a Joyful mother indeed. Your children will surround your table like olive plants.... cheers

All Mamas,weldone oo

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 12:17am On Jul 22, 2017
Happy birthday and wedding anniversary fpeter, be fruitful and multiply ijn amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 5:38am On Jul 22, 2017
cry
Calmdown legendsmother
Just focus on your prayer life and always put DH in prayer. There is nothing God cannot change. Take you prenatal and leave the rest to God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 5:45am On Jul 22, 2017
Mumihaja use to have soft cups before I don't know if she still sells
Mamas asking can contact her
I still have Serrapeptase DoctorBest 120000iui
CleanPoint Herbal Tampon
Yimu Cao Granulated herbal tea (Motherwort)
Xi Xian Cao Granulated herbal tea(St Paul's wort)
PH mamas free delivery
Others, I can waybill to you at cost of 1k
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:04am On Jul 22, 2017
enkay2016:
did u later conceive with all the treatment
To the glory of God I did, even though it wasn't immediately but God evenly did it,am 26wks gone. Another thing was after I finished her treatment I saw her changes I took letrozole.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 6:41am On Jul 22, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 6:52am On Jul 22, 2017
[quote author=legendsmother [/quote]

Legendmother put yourself together and start rebuking such prophecy. in this journey such is bound to happen. I pray God answer us all very soon. hug and kisses it is well

fpeter happy birthday and HWA by this time next year your home will be full of wonderful children

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 7:05am On Jul 22, 2017
legendsmother:

cry cry cry cry cry
Am really in a terrible mood I have been crying since ...
God plssssssssssss plsssssssss plssssss
Look down n have mercy
legendsmother I'm crying with you. No one should be causing you pain. In Jesus Name we your sisters cancel every counsel of any "ahithophel" in your marriage. We rebuke every tongue raised up against you. And we command your children, and even ours to come forth without any more delay. Amen!

My sisters, no more soft prayers o. We need to be angry and get aggressive. Me I don't believe in wasting my energy on human satanic agents. I believe in making war with their master the devil. It is he who steals, kills and destroys. he's stolen our right to reproduce, to enjoy marriage and be prosperous.

But Christ has come to restore our inheritance to us more abundantly (in multiplied fold). We take it by the force of faith in Jesus's Name!

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 10:13am On Jul 22, 2017
fpeter:
Double congrats to you. D Lord willing visit ur home and grant you all your Godly heart desires. By this date next year, you shall have more reasons to celebrate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) (1990) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.