Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5407404 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
...Thank you ma for sharing it all..we are taking notes..Cograts once again..
abeg I no fit tire to dey greet you congratulations o..e dey sweet me... grin..the news dey really refreshing to the soul.. cool Thank you Jesus���

4realwoman:

Question1: How was your state of mind weeks before ur surgery
Ans:I was very ready to remove it because the thing really showed be shege

Question2: How long did it take you to heal
Ans: in 3 weeks i have started DTD but it was gentle sha grin grin

Question3:How many days did you stay in the hospital?
Ans: [b]i went to the hospital on Wednesday 14th and i did the surgery on Thursday 15th being the next day and was discharged from the hospital on Monday morning being 19th. making it total of 4days

Question4:How many months after is this bfp
Ans: From January to September is 8months

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
mumihaja:
there's no harm in trying this combo, i took it this morning and i have been feeling cool grin
this seems more like an alkaline combo which could be the reason it works for some people.

try it and testify in November! #NovemberBFP

You go fear the way we go take this combo on this platform... Lol PREGNANCY Loading in Jesus

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
happymummy:
Am encouraged
God bless you for your prompt response
When time reach drop ur address make we come chop rice
We no go mind the distance

no wahala, sorry I didn't see your pm on time, but I have replied back.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
mummykyrti:
but be like the catarh wan come with bfp, so i no mind... No appetite, been sleeping since morning, Na why i no dey like catarh, e dey turn to malaria.... How's baba tower?

Please go and test oh, am sure it has entered... God is faithful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 8:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Started taking it after AF, today is cd22 and I'm still on it.

Please I want to ask, I've been having heavy creamy whitish CM especially when I check the mouth of my cervix (not egusi-like and not smelly since last week). AF will be due next week and this is my first time of experiencing such.
Please is it something to worry about, I don't want to google it.

Nothing to worry about, since it does not smell or itch... Keep your fingers crossed... Something has happened in Jesus name

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 8:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
dbeauty:
...Thank you ma for sharing it all..we are taking notes..Cograts once again..
abeg I no fit tire to dey greet you congratulations o..e dey sweet me... grin..the news dey really refreshing to the soul.. cool Thank you Jesus���

thank you , thank you oo , no wahala na so me self go dey congratulate you soon in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 8:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
From the 11th of May was it your doctor that those medications for yourself and hubby?
Why did you go for the HSG in June ?
After ur operation what medications whereally you given?

Abeg no vex for my questions
#iyawolawyer

4realwoman:
1ST WIDD

First and foremost, i give God all the glory, honour and adoration cos it can only be by his grace and power alone.

Back to the things i have being doing before my BFP.

I bought pregnacare, solotone, ovaCare, B6, vitamin E, multivitamin tablets, folic acid, vit Bcomplex and Ferrous just to prepare my body, i also bought Wellman conception and Immunace for DH to take and he only took it for one month and stop. I started taking my own on the 11th of May this year.

On the 5th of June i went to the hospital to see a new gyaen and she prescribe drugs for me which includes OVABOOST, DHEA (to improve my egg quality) and BROMOCREPTINE (for high prolactin) to take for 3 months.

I did HSG on the 14th to check if my tubes and as God would have it, it was open, but i couldn't see the Dr again reason being that she travelled out angry. I went to their Ikeja breach to see the Dr that did the myomectomy for me and when he check my HSG result, he said it was okay but that i have to wait for my Gyaen to come back and continue. that was how the waiting continued ooooooooo.
while i was waiting for my gyaen to come back, i came across Dazzel86 post where she said she took m2tone before getting her bfp, omo my mind told me to try it out and see if it will work moreover their is no harm in trying out new things. I decided to buy it and i started taking it religiously and nothing happened that month for me, but AF came out that month without me noticing because i didn’t have any pains or sign that it was coming self, but i still continued taking it.

What i did in the month of Aug/ Sept.

* I took YOYO bitters during AF.

*Af showed for the month of august, a day after Af i took banana and baking soda recipe (2banana, 2raw eggs, 1peak milk,1teaspoon BICARBONATE OF SODA) Blend all together smoothly with a blender n drink all on an empty stomach after your period.

* I remembered chatting with mummykytr concerning how to increase ewcm and veejay wetness and she said i should use baking soda, which made me to look for our able mama fvine post on how to increase ewcm, which made me to do Baking Soda Finger (during ovulation period and when i want the place to be very wet) and Lemon in warm water first thing in the morning. (my colleague that saw me taking it said that I should stop taking lemon according to her it is not good for ttc)

* Itissettled3, posted that anyone that is interested in going for Holy ghost service (Friday 1st Sept) should PM her, which i did and that was my first time of going for Holy Ghost service and it was specially for ttc couple.

*From RCCG camp i decided to go to MFM (Saturday 2nd Sept) for Power Most Change Hands and truly power really changed hands in my life all thanks God. itissettled3 thank you for dropping me off at MFM gate that day, my God will bless you richly for me.

* On Wednesday 6th of Sept i went to the MFM close to my area in the evening for Manna water service and i bought pack of bottled water and the GO prayed on it, when i got home i told DH that this is the water that we will be drinking from today. (the last bottle @home finish on Monday 18th because we don't even take it all the time)

* I continued with my olive oil that was bless on 1st and 2nd of this month. i kept on robbing it on my stomach and praying at the same time.

PLEASE I FORGOT TO ADD SPERM LEAKAGE
Everyday i and dh bd sperm will just pour out and it will even be on the bed, not once not twice but everyday.
We only did dog*gy style ones.
I never believed that some will still be inside.

[/b][b]

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
happymummy:
From the 11th of May was it your doctor that those medications for yourself and hubby?
Why did you go for the HSG in June ?
After ur operation what medications whereally you given?

Abeg no vex for my questions
#iyawolawyer

From the 11th of May drugs that I used, i saw most of them here on tv thread and I decided to just to them to help my body prepared.

The HSG was done to check my Fallopian tubes if they were blocked or opened and to the Glory of God the result came out good * tubes were opened*
*** it is advisable to go for HSG after surgery ***

I was given *Ferrous , folic acid, ibuprofen, paracetamol and Amoxicillin clavulanic and some were for 5days while the longest I took the drugs was 14days after the surgery.
I was told to always clean the wound with spirit twice a day.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
Noted
Helpful lectures ahead of surgery, recovery and bfp
4realwoman:

From the 11th of May drugs that I used, i saw most of them here on tv thread and I decided to just to them to help my body prepared.

The HSG was done to check my Fallopian tubes if they were blocked or opened and to the Glory of God the result came out good * tubes were opened*
*** it is advisable to go for HSG after surgery ***

I was given *Ferrous , folic acid, ibuprofen, paracetamol and Amoxicillin clavulanic and some were for 5days while the longest I took the drugs was 14days after the surgery.
I was told to always clean the wound with spirit twice a day.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
legendsmother:

Chei see as everybody dey interested in d iui hahahaha blessedmumi nor vex abeg na d price make us wan fly go where u dey do am jareh....it will all end in praise

I no vex at all. I've been busy for sometime... I will definitely update the house after discussing with him.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by damkill: 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
And for men just visit www.abctohealth.com/salahseyi/ so the fault wont come from u

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 2mercy: 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
[quote author=4realwoman post=6070085
congratulation ma...your testimony is permanent ijn. it can only be God.wish you healthy pregnancy journey and safe delivery ijn.amen. You have given full details on WIDD.biko..go and rest

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
I can't believe I had to read through almost 10 pages. This awa thread is flying ooo. Choi!. My week days are usually monsterous as I am always extremely busy, reason why I always look foward to weekends. grin.

@4realwoman, I am so happy for you. The almighty has finally done it. May his holy name be praised. I pray that you will carry this pregnancy without any hitch and you will deliver safely just like the hebrew women. The almighty that has started this work will bring it to completion in jesus name.

My sisters, isn't God wonderful? Isn't he a great God? I think every BFP testimony in this thread is a great vicrtory for us. It is reminding us that when our God is ready, nothing can stop him. He defies every law of natural science and does that which is termed " impossible" to man. This just confirms his word in ECC 3:1-22 that there is time for everything. When its your time and season, obstacles, barriers and embargoes are being shattered.

I don't know about anyone here, but this testimonies boosts my faith and I'm always like" wow! Jesus! One down ....the rest of us to go". I pray that the almigty will visit every one of us soon. Those that wait upon the lord shall not be put to shame. For he will renew our strength like the eagles.

Lest I forget, a so called "man of God called my dad and told him to tell him to come see him. He will take me to a place where I'd eat some concortion and eko ( agidi/@pap) stoned on the wall. That I will conceive in a month. Dad said he cut the phone on the fool not after giving him the insult of his life.

Come to think of it, how hopeless is my case as suppose to sarah,elizabeth,hannah? What's impossible with God? Absolutely nothing! I choose to stand with him through it all.

Fertilty blessings and baby dust to everyone. I've been having terrible headache and nausea for 2days now. Insomnia sef no gree me sleep. I just stare at ceiling thinking about so many things. It is well.

18 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by elohim24: 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
Good evening Expecting mothers, I have been a silent observer here and my prayer is that everyone will be blessed with their heart's desire. I do observe things here even before I got married, but as God will have it, we waited for 6months, I refused to have any medical checks during these period same thing with DW. The stressful part being that we don't live together so we had to calculate her heat period before either party travels. It's 6 torrid months I must confess, I read over a thousand articles on fertility,.. The only month we used ovulation test kit was the month we got the BFP, ....even sex don't get interesting during TTC because the mind is not settled. My advice is that expecting mothers should try and get the ovulation right and if you don't stay close to your partner one might consider taking a leave or so from work. Also, make the man to read about sperm count and effectiveness because statistics shown that 33.3% of infertility is man's fault, the wife alone shouldn't be going for treatment and leave the husband out. also, If you believe that God is the great Healer, forget the doctor's report and cling unto God. God bless you all

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 5:20am On Sep 22, 2017
Waaawwwwuuuuuu! cheesy grin. My gorgeous & delectable mama 4realwoman, congratulations to you! I really give thanks to this able God who is too faithful to fail. For he has turned us away from the captivity of TTC &made us mothers! I celebrate your BFP ma & I pray the bloodline of Jesus will ever protect u as u start dis journey till d day of delivery. Our testimonies must be heard!

I don book dis naming ceremony ooo! grin I'll be there live by God's grace!

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 6:28am On Sep 22, 2017
4realwoman:
thank you nut i forgot to include one important one oo which is Sperm Leakage[b][/b]

wow, congrats, our GOD is awesome.
pls, did you bd during he 2ww?...or u stopped all bd on cd 16, ur cycle is 26/27 days?

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 6:39am On Sep 22, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Started taking it after AF, today is cd22 and I'm still on it.

Please I want to ask, I've been having heavy creamy whitish CM especially when I check the mouth of my cervix (not egusi-like and not smelly since last week). AF will be due next week and this is my first time of experiencing such.
Please is it something to worry about, I don't want to google it.

So long it is not smelly, cheesy or clumpy , it is just lotion creamy then nothing to worry about, you just have more discharge than normal maybe due to more fluid intake also if it is within the 2ww, it is usually 1st sign of preggy for some women.

Just watch it, hopefully it should ease out and possibly still increase your fluid intake.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 6:44am On Sep 22, 2017
Good morning everyone
This is the day that the Lord has made
We shall rejoice and be glad in it
Let's be joyful and hopeful
Never we give up till our bfp comes and we gracefully birth our twins,triplets and quadruple in Jesus name Amen
Everything we do shall prosper
May God bless us,our DH,our families and friends in Jesus name Amen

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 8:17am On Sep 22, 2017
mommatriplets:

wow, congrats, our GOD is awesome.
pls, did you bd during he 2ww?...or u stopped all bd on cd 16, ur cycle is 26/27 days?
Thank you ma'am.
Yes i did bd during my 2ww, i started bd from CD6 - CD24 not everyday sha just on and off and my circle is 28days apart from last 2 or 3months that it came on CD26.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumemma: 8:39am On Sep 22, 2017
RipVanWink:

yup 22k per 1month supply for thread members
will let you know asap when its available..hopefully tues/wednesday

Bros ....how far...We never hear from you o...Make e nor be say the thing don pass me o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 8:49am On Sep 22, 2017
elohim24:
Good evening Expecting mothers, I have been a silent observer here and my prayer is that everyone will be blessed with their heart's desire. I do observe things here even before I got married, but as God will have it, we waited for 6months, I refused to have any medical checks during these period same thing with DW. The stressful part being that we don't live together so we had to calculate her heat period before either party travels. It's 6 torrid months I must confess, I read over a thousand articles on fertility,.. The only month we used ovulation test kit was the month we got the BFP, ....even sex don't get interesting during TTC because the mind is not settled. My advice is that expecting mothers should try and get the ovulation right and if you don't stay close to your partner one might consider taking a leave or so from work. Also, make the man to read about sperm count and effectiveness because statistics shown that 33.3% of infertility is man's fault, the wife alone shouldn't be going for treatment and leave the husband out. also, If you believe that God is the great Healer, forget the doctor's report and cling unto God. God bless you all

Congrats... it is permanent... God be praised
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 9:13am On Sep 22, 2017
FruitfulRay:

Please go and test oh, am sure it has entered... God is faithful
lol...me and hpt no be friends again o, e Don show me plenty shege
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by imsettled2: 10:07am On Sep 22, 2017
Hi all, I'm new here, I stumbled on dis thread wen I was searching for some informations. I like wat is happening here; d love, support, encouragement , faith,positive spirit towards ttc etc. I hope I'm welcomed to dis family of God. let me take some time to read back so I won't ask too much questions. May God Almighty give us victory over ttc Ijn amen.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 10:19am On Sep 22, 2017
imsettled2:
Hi all, I'm new here, I stumbled on dis thread wen I was searching for some informations. I like wat is happening here; d love, support, encouragement , faith,positive spirit towards ttc etc. I hope I'm welcomed to dis family of God. let me take some time to read back so I won't ask too much questions. May God Almighty give us victory over ttc Ijn amen.

Welcome sis, your stay be short and fruitful... God bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 10:20am On Sep 22, 2017
This should bless someone... In this period of waiting, we need the word more than ever... We need to place the Word above the doctors word, our thoughts and every negative word...

http://www.awmi.net/audio/audio-teachings/#/awm_k15_simple.mp3

God bless us

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 10:39am On Sep 22, 2017
imsettled2:

Welcome mama..may you have a fruitful and short stay here in Jesus name. Feel free to share with us.

Loads of baby dust to you and all mamas here..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 10:51am On Sep 22, 2017
pweetymii:

Amen oh...my joy is that if there is bfp for one here,then it means God is ib the neighbourhood and it will get to the turn of everyone.
@fpeter,Ayauche and adejuve longest time oh...

My sister, I am here o to celebrate and rejoice with our sister. She's simply amazing. God be praised!
It is our year.. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumTT: 10:51am On Sep 22, 2017
dbeauty:

Yes o. I dey feelz you. My moodiness at the lack of bfp announcement in the past two weeks has totally disappeared. I'm so happy.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumTT: 10:53am On Sep 22, 2017
imsettled2:
You're welcome, sister. May God speedily grant you your heart desires in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumTT: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2017
mztubsy:

Dad said he cut the phone on the fool not after giving him the insult of his life.

I've been having terrible headache and nausea for 2days now. Insomnia sef no gree me sleep. I just stare at ceiling thinking about so many things. It is well.

I don laff taya. These people sha. Which one be agidi wey them stone for wall again? Don't worry dear, God will put all of them to shame.

Hmmm...preggy symptoms loading? God will make it so in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumTT: 11:10am On Sep 22, 2017
A mama (can't remember the moniker) asked about Kandi Krush for PID a while back. I didn't want to say anything because I'd not gone for a test. I went for it yesterday and for the first time in a while, no PID was seen. So give it a try.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by OlohiA: 11:20am On Sep 22, 2017
imsettled2:

You're welcome mama. May your stay be short and fruitful here. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.