Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,583 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5408453 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]all diz oga @ d top sef,dat lyk using their power anyhow,God dey sha. I would'v loved to ignore aigboma's post,but I'm tempted to talk. Aigboma,that post Ȋ̝̊̅§ not inspiring in anyway,shikena.
@chokl8y,u ar a murderer,a ccken murderer,heheeheee,abeg dey send those chickens n fish make I dey murder,I luv murdering chopable animals. Lolz.
@mamatriplet,u ar free to talk,ur oga @ d top will not say contrary. Lolz. Abeg let's forget d not-inspiring post,we don't need anything to depress us. We ar beautiful people and God iz going to give us beautiful testimonies by His grace.amin.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dominique(f): 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2013
Ladies no vess o nothing like PDP here (I hate those letters with passion). Your posts are now visible, error and poor judgement on my path embarassed. Rofl @ mama triplket's 'oga at the top' grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 4:14pm On Mar 17, 2013
@Pink22, thanks oh, really appreciate ur reply.. @ Chokl8y, u ar funny oh.. Jst d ping d chickens and fish to me ooooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 4:29pm On Mar 17, 2013
profeseur: @favoredgal cycloprogenova is wat helpd me gt AF stable, befre den AF was very irregular, sometyms 3months without AF
About d injectables, yea was refering to Gonadrotopins

ok
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 4:29pm On Mar 17, 2013
Goldenbaby: @Dreamsinbc and favored gal, thanks a lot, am really hapi dat am here,ave really learnt wat I don't knw before, God will grant all our hrt desire Amen

@mummyf. Amen ooooo

amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2013
Pls o, I bin wan ask since: how do u mums cope with the 2ww? The thing tire me o! CD24 today and my cycle is 30 days. I'm not finding the wait funny o! I actually don't want to count, but I can't help it. My greatest dream is to go to the hospital to treat malaria one day and my doctor will say "Madam, u r 8 months pregnant" LMAO! Don't I just wish! Or "Madam, your baby is coming" and I'm like "I didn't know I was pregnant!"

R u guys sure I don't have malaria?

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2013
Hey ladies, I hvnt been commenting much on this thread but I think I hve to comment on d link Agiboma posted.
To those who have sed the story is not inspiring, I respect ur opinion but in actual fact that story is very inspiring. As smeone who has had 2 miscarriages I can tell u that story is very encouraging. Having a miscarriage can b very devastating regardless of how long u hve been trying to conceive. That u hvnt been ttc for long doesn't make it any less painful.
I had 2 miscarriages in 5 months and only God saw me thru that period. I found comfort in all d stories I heard abt women u hve had miscarriages but stil went on to give birth. I wasn't very open abt my miscarriages but now I tell pple abt it jst to encourage them. I met a lady who had 4 miscarriages and now has 2 kids and her story really touched me.
Smeone sed it will scare pple, my dear ladies it's not abt scaring anyone but it's jst one of those thngs in life. No one ever wishes for a miscarriage and i dnt even wish it on my worst enemy but it's so common, I didn't realize how common it was until I had mine.
Marygold jst testified on d pregnancy thread that after 2 miscarriages at abt 8weeks, she's pregnant now n has heard her baby's heartbeat....pls how is dat not inspiring?
When I was reading that story and d lady sed she lost her pregnancy I knew thr had to b more to d story for Agiboma to post it on here and dats why I continued reading.
Anyway, dats my own opinion ladies. Baby dust to u all!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 17, 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chokl8y: 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2013
Hmm, see long throat mummies. Hope ur babies no go make una chop ur own, chop hubby own join! Me sef, long-throat no go gree me turn vegetarian.

@Dream, since I started ttc, I have gained some weight. Sometimes, I feel maybe all the af I have been having are just heavy spotting...5days in a row, about the same time every month. Hahahah...lol. So you are not alone in ur wish. I am also in 2ww, I just look for something to keep me busy. But it's not easy at all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sazyn: 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2013
Dreamsinbc: Pls o, I bin wan ask since: how do u mums cope with the 2ww? The thing tire me o! CD24 today and my cycle is 30 days. I'm not finding the wait funny o! I actually don't want to count, but I can't help it. My greatest dream is to go to the hospital to treat malaria one day and my doctor will say "Madam, u r 8 months pregnant" LMAO! Don't I just wish! Or "Madam, your baby is coming" and I'm like "I didn't know I was pregnant!"

My dear ur not alone. Dis last cycle 4 me wasnt funny at all. I was 5 days late, i kept checking d calendar and counting. D day i did Pt and got bfn was dsame day AF showed her ugly head. I keep telling myself dat d way those ladies on TLC 'I didnt know i was pregnant' had their babies is dsame way i'll ave mine.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2013
@ all Happy Sunday. From every story there Is a lesson to be learnt. May God not let us experience anything evil. TTC is enough burden. God will make our ways perfect
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2013
any good fertility/reproductive health clinic in ph city?..hv been ttc for about 1 yr now...no show..my wife has regular periods, though painful periods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2013
safe06: .@chokl8y,u ar a murderer,a ccken murderer,heheeheee,abeg dey send those chickens n fish make I dey murder,I luv murdering chopable animals. Lolz.
Seconded by ME!!! @Safe Ɣ☺ΰ have kee me with Ɣ☺ΰr post. Abeg Chokl8y just start to d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ chop grass d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ waka!!! cheesy Vegy gini? Lol. @Dominique, ₪a̶̲̥̅̊ now Ɣ☺ΰ ©º♏Є. Ehen, read Ɣ☺ΰ recently had a Baby, congrats gurl. ℓ̊ bin don provoke before sha as ℓ̊ plan to uproot this thread from here carry am G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ family section grin grin. And how did ℓ̊ know it was Ɣ☺ΰ? Ɣ☺ΰr hormones from pregnancy are kinda wacky and ℓ̊ saw Ɣ☺ΰ taking a peek. tongue undecided . @Hebrew Woman, different strokes different folks. TTC is a very trying time and women in this situation find most things irritating and annoying. Even a football match would seem a Horror Movie. For example If ℓ̊ get to watch a movie where a woman is dealing wit d issue of the fruit of d womb, if Ɣ☺ΰ see me wailing, choi, Ɣ☺ΰ G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ ask if my papa die again. cool. So lets overlook our feelings for now abeg, Until We grow up and be like Ɣ☺ΰ. @Dreamsinbc, how Ɣ☺ΰ feel is Y most women fall prey to 'spiritual babies' its not malaria ojare, its just a strong yearning to be a mother, God will ♍åkє̲ it happen in Your Life. @All most women put on weight during TTC cos we do not want to 'do' anytin that would cos an early miscarriage. No more Excercise, No More dieting. Which isn't good for conception. We jes need to do what is right to be healthy and conception will follow (ask Zenoj). ℓ̊ used to weigh 72kg before marriage now ℓ̊ weigh a whooping 85kg. ℓ̊ intend to start my healthy lifestyle before ℓ̊ got married. ℓ̊'ll be visiting the Weight Loss thread often now. Goodnight Y'all. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2013
Gynaescope Hospital, Prime Hospital, Save a Soul Hoptital and ST Catherine's. They all have good gynaecologist as the owners of the hospital and they are fertility hospitals. ST Catherine has an experienced and matured gynaecologist.

shithapuns: any good fertility/reproductive health clinic in ph city?..hv been ttc for about 1 yr now...no show..my wife has regular periods, though painful periods
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 8:39am On Mar 18, 2013
@all...pls where can i buy almond seed in lagos? a trado-doc told me to prepare mustard seed, almond seed and honey therapy for my dh to help his count. we went for SA on friday and d result was not encouraging.it almost went bk to its first stage. so my dh av decided not to take any oyibo medicine again. we av decided to go back to d herbs that he used last yr dt gave us hope together with dis therapy.

tnx for ur urgent reply
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 18, 2013
I like to believe that I am a fair person and I therefore dont agree with some comments made about underhand activities.

I appreciate that these are very sensitive topics, but this is a forum and everyone should have a right to post whatever they feel so long as it goes with the forum rules.

someone reported agis post to me and I clicked on the link. I personally didnt see anything wrong with the story and I came back and explained this.

I didnt hide or unhide any posts, so there is no PDP or politics going on anywhere as far as I am concerned. if you want them all open let me know and if you prefer that they are all hidden too please let me know . . . I am here to serve.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 10:19am On Mar 18, 2013
@Chaircover e bi like say u dey vex, relax small some ttc women just dey feel somehow as dem say already, kpele o

@all i dey hail ooo, my oga (God)@ d top stop d blood daz all. AF show last friday like 2 days yesteday was 3rd day very lights normal suppose be 5days oo hmmmmmmmmmmm, I want the same like those women in TLC too (i didnt know i was pregnant) i tot i was the only one watching dat programe.

sprinlin baby dust to us all

Goodmorning to u all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 10:27am On Mar 18, 2013
Chi16: @all...pls where can i buy almond seed in lagos? a trado-doc told me to prepare mustard seed, almond seed and honey therapy for my dh to help his count. we went for SA on friday and d result was not encouraging.it almost went bk to its first stage. so my dh av decided not to take any oyibo medicine again. we av decided to go back to d herbs that he used last yr dt gave us hope together with dis therapy.

tnx for ur urgent reply

which trado-doc did u see. My dh is having the same issue. Am in lagos
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 11:32am On Mar 18, 2013
Chaircover and domnique, I can categorically tell u dat we have moved on.
So una hate PDP this much? Abeg o my hand no de.

Please leave the link for those it will inspire, and for those that it will not inspire just dust urself up and give sweet agiboma a hug.

MamaT and safe una well done.

E_kiss nd hug to u all. Have a nice week

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 12:09pm On Mar 18, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@venuss,E-kiss bawo?u wan shock our mouth?abeg ooo,my lips still remains d only angelina jolie's lips for my dh ooo. Lolz.
@ all,lemme tell u a dream I once had,its amazing I av neva had any dream where I waz eida pregnant or taking care of kids.I waz in a fast moving bus with some other women,and children were @ each busstop,the bus waz so fast that it waz impossible for any kid to enter,bur somehow,while others were screaming @ d driver nd complaining,I waz hatching a plan on how to stretch my hands out nd quickly grab a child,luckily for м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ nd by the special grace of God that I serve,I waz able to stretch my hands out nd pick a boy who waz holding another girl,bur the bus waz so fast that the girl dropped nd only the boy entered,oh girl,na so I wakeup start to dey pray ooo. М̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ wey talk say na girl I want first,wey go dey help м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ wash plate,when I tell my dh say na boy I pick,him say he don know say na boy I go born first coz he had similar dream,in all,which one no b pikin sef?even if na boy,him go follow м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ dey wash plate for kitchen. Lolz. Av a great day my pweety mamas.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mzora(f): 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2013
@ all....lyk seriously I didn't even see d page whre agiboma wrote d link.culd sum1 kindly let me knw d page number. tanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2013
abeg what kind cramp is this inside this office after AF, i no fit walk oooo,

plse what is the meaning of this??
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@mzora,mama triplet's oga @ d top has removed it. Lolz. Don't mind м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ jere,check the page bfor this one.
@greenfruits,pele,its well with U̶̲̅,abeg if U̶̲̅ have pain killer in ur bag,swallow,if U̶̲̅ don't have,abeg send someone to help U̶̲̅ get. The devil iz a liar,that's how I suffer from pains too,unbearable pains,I av neva gone a day without pains,even bfor o,after o,during my periods too,even when I take pain killers it wrks for a while and then the pain resumes,bur I'm believing in God to do the best for м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊. Please be strong ok?mine Ȋ̝̊̅§ that bad,that even when I'm not aching nd someone just complains to м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ about having tommy ache/menstrual cramps,it affects м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ psychologically nd my pains resume. #sad face#. God will heal U̶̲̅ babes. Oya smile.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2013
A beg who don tire for this mustard seed concoction like me, i won't stop o but kai i don tire i dey gather some muscle b4 i even swallow
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2013
Dreamsinbc: Pls o, I bin wan ask since: how do u mums cope with the 2ww? The thing tire me o! CD24 today and my cycle is 30 days. I'm not finding the wait funny o! I actually don't want to count, but I can't help it. My greatest dream is to go to the hospital to treat malaria one day and my doctor will say "Madam, u r 8 months pregnant" LMAO! Don't I just wish! Or "Madam, your baby is coming" and I'm like "I didn't know I was pregnant!"

hahahaha you can say that again, normally i wait out the 2 weeks by testing fro 10dpo but the disappointment of week in week out test don tire me. i am on CD29 now and i have no desire to test or anything, mayb because i dint use any opk or temps so i dont know what point of my cycle i am
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
I wish we had a 'Hug' button, I feel like sending you a hug, favored gal
. HUGZZ!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2013
@safe06,may the Almighty God make the dream come true this year and may He remove all your pains.@greenfruits,how are u now?i believe u've taken analgesic.i watch d programme too[i didnt know i was pregnant]on TLC and sometimes wish all dis BFNs is fake and i deliver my child now grin.babydust to everyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 4:15pm On Mar 18, 2013
Chokl8y: MamaT and Venuss, as you can see, our Oga at the top has taken over. Let us just forget it. As Venuss said, me sef I no dey watch any rubbish again. Na comedy, romance comedy and reality shows I dey watch. I love Tia and Tamera cos their show is so clean and Tamera is pregnant now (in d show cos she has given birth since last yr) so as I dey watch, I dey rub my bele o...and e dey sweeting me!

Dat reminds me, I noticed that since I started ttc, I now hate cutting whole chicken or fish. I dnt even like seeing were live chicken or fresh fish is killed. Is it just me? I once fried a whole croaker fish and when I looked at it, it was as if the eyes were staring into my soul. Violence and death of any kind started getting to me more than normal. Maybe I should becme a vegetarian...:-(
\
i have not posted in a while . but i am silently reading and praying. Omo! the chicken part na true o. and as for Fish, i have not been able to eat fish head for as long as I know. If I witness the chicken being killed, and I pull the feathers myself, that means I will not be able to eat it. So Chokl8y I feel you seriously smiley. if someelse prepares the chicken then it is easier for me to digest. lol

Ladies in your 2ww bfp wishes me from me and baby girl.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 4:16pm On Mar 18, 2013
[/quote]

favored gal:

hahahaha you can say that again, normally i wait out the 2 weeks by testing fro 10dpo but the disappointment of week in week out test don tire me. i am on CD29 now and i have no desire to test or anything, mayb because i dint use any opk or temps so i dont know what point of my cycle i am

[quote author=Dreamsinbc]Pls o, I bin wan ask since: how do u mums cope with the 2ww? The thing tire me o! CD24 today and my cycle is 30 days. I'm not finding the wait funny o! I actually don't want to count, but I can't help it. My greatest dream is to go to the hospital to treat malaria one day and my doctor will say "Madam, u r 8 months pregnant" LMAO! Don't I just wish! Or "Madam, your baby is coming" and I'm like "I didn't know I was pregnant!"

My sis we plenty there o, normally i ave serious pregnancy symptons evrimonth, so  ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ don begin D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ do test by 10dpo here gist

10 dpo, bfn ME , it can't be, not wit  way I'm feeling, I'm sure dis(predict early preg test) is not pickin d hcg yet, i won't even use it again its not working, its Ĵüڪ† costly

11dpo ME let me Ĵüڪ† do it a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ remove my mind, i know its stil early (afta test) hmnn dis cheap hhpt sef, shld av waited til 2morro, av Ĵüڪ† wasted it, tank God its 50N

12 dpo (lookin frm different angle) it is not possible bfn? Its like inplantation Ĵüڪ† happened,  can see anor line but its so faint (na lie o) let's c 2moro, it wil be showing

13dpo bfn again, maybe I'm really not pregnant o, why is it stil negative? Tot  saw 2 lines ysterday!

14dpo ME hmnnnn!  tire o, stil negative, God dis month again, pls help me God, (aftertot) maybe I'm preg, i wil wait til 2moro,  can't be feelimg like dis a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ not be preg

15dpo ME iv not stil seen blood  must be preg, but why is dis hpt showin negative na?

2hrs later ME (seeing blood) but its so light,  can stil be preg, why dis light na

16dpo ME chei! Dis is no longer light o, God make dis new cycle my cycle of pregnancy

My sis, na so e D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ be o, but dis cycle, no symptoms at all, so  no bother to check plus I'm concentrating more on weightloss a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ climbing scale evri 5hrs to see how many pounds iv lost!
It is well o, 2day is cd26 ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ me, no symptons at all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kikeladea: 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2013
Chi16: @all...pls where can i buy almond seed in lagos? a trado-doc told me to prepare mustard seed, almond seed and honey therapy for my dh to help his count. we went for SA on friday and d result was not encouraging.it almost went bk to its first stage. so my dh av decided not to take any oyibo medicine again. we av decided to go back to d herbs that he used last yr dt gave us hope together with dis therapy.

tnx for ur urgent reply

hi,
have you tried manix herbal capsule?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2013
Dreamsinbc: I wish we had a 'Hug' button, I feel like sending you a hug, favored gal
. HUGZZ!!!

hugs too, thanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.